Lady Warbler ~ Quinn Fabray

By youreaqtpi

Bella Anderson, the only girl allowed at Dalton Academy. Blaine Andersons older sister and best friend. Seas... More

Intro
'Never Been Kissed'
'The Substitute'
'Special Education'
'A Very Glee Christmas'
'Sue Sylvester Shuffle'
'Silly Love Songs'
'Comeback'
'Blame it on the Alcohol'
'Sexy'
'Original Song'
'Night Of Neglect'
'Born This Way'
'Rumors'
'Prom Queen'
'Funeral'
'New York (NOT)'
Season 3!
'I Am Unicorn'
'Asian F'
'Pot O' Gold'
'The First Time'
'Mash Off'
'I Kissed a Girl'
'Hold on to Sixteen'
'Extraordinary Merry Christmas'
'Yes/No'
'Michael'
'The Spanish Teacher'
'Heart'
'On my way'
'Big Brother'
'Saturday Night Glee-ver'
'Dance With Somebody'
'Choke'
'Prom-a-saurous'
'Props'
'Nationals'
'Goodbye'
SEASON 4!!!!!
'Thanksgiving' Pt. 1
'Thanksgiving' Pt. 2
'Swan Song'
'Glee, Actually'
'Sadie Hawkins'
'Naked'
'Diva'
'I Do'
'Girls (and boys) On Film'
'Feud'

'The Purple Piano Project'

3.4K 55 23
By youreaqtpi

"Bella pass the joint!" Mack yelled over to me.

"Hold on asshole, I'm the one who bought this shit. Me first." Ronnie squabbled back.

"Bella im going to school, please come today. If not, don't burn down the house." Blaine said as he walked out the house.

"What a bitch." Sheila mumbled.

"Hey fuck off my brother or your out." I warned. Yeah I may be a bitch now but he's still my little brother. Also, I don't smoke, it would fuck up my lungs. These girls are super fucking cool and I love to hang out with them but their high most of the time and thats kinda lame for me.

I mean there no Kurts, Mercedes, or Santanas. I miss Quinn but we haven't talked in a while. I hope we're not over.  I love her but I don't know how i'm supposed to handle being a monster and a girlfriend at the same time.

"Alright whores, out of the house, find your skanky asses a way home. I have places to be." I yelled ushering them up.

"We only just got here." Mack said taking the Twinkie out of Sheilas hand.

"Fuck you this is my Twinkie." She said in return.

"Mack you've been here since yesterday now get out before I throw you out." I warned.

"Chill out we'll go." Ronnie giggled stumbling up from the couch.

"We'll see you later?" she asked.

"Yeah, ill be there, isn't today their first day?"

Sheila nodded, "Yeah we're supposed to be there right now." She said making them all laugh.

"Haha funny, now leaveeee!" I whined.

~~~~~~~~~~

I perched my bag over my shoulder and walked down the halls of Dalton passing all the boys. "Bella what the actual fuck happened to you this summer. I don't wanna say you've gone off the rails but i don't even think you're on the train anymore." Jeff said rushing up to me.

"I found myself jeffery thats what the fuck happened. Anything else you wanna say?" I spat at him. He looked at me shocked but he shook his head no as I walked away leaving him in the dust.

"Bella Kurt and I are meeting at the Lima bean, I want you to come with me." Blaine said popping up next to me.

"and why should I do that?" I asked with an attitude.

"Cause he wants to see you and I thought we could bond a little you know like old times."

I sighed sitting down on the nearest bench. "You know thats going to be hard for me." I said with a harsh tone. He is the only one ill even try to talk to.

"I know it will be but its only Kurt, you want to get better and getting back into it is the only way to do so. Look at Demi Lovato. You listened to Skyscraper, you cried and you said you would get better. Not for you but for her and for Quinn, your not sticking to your word."

Demi Lovato recently released new music and upon listening to it I said I would get better but its just so damn difficult.

"It's just Kurt right. no one else? I'm not going if Quinn Finn or Santana are there."

"Just kurt."

"Its too hard Blaine." I whispered. "Are you sure he even wants to see me?"

Blaine nodded, "You know who else misses you?"

I shook my head. "Finn, Mercedes, Tina, Brittany, Mike, Sue, Burt, Carole and especially Quinn. She loves you Bella you cant walk away from her like that."

"Lets go." I whispered.

"gimme your hand." He said as I held out my hand. "See, it gets better."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the Lima Bean behind Blaine earning a bunch of stares. "Bella." I heard someone whisper. My head turned in that direction. It was Kurt. "Hi Kurt." I said trying to hide my smile. He ran to me and hugged me. "I missed you." He whispered with a sniffle.

Please don't cry...

"You're quiet." Blaine said.

I thought he was talking to me so I popped my head up but he was actually talking to Kurt whom smirked and said, "No, I'm being passive aggressive. You both promised that by the first day of school you'd make a decision. And yet, there you two sit, cute as ever, but still in your Warbler's blazers."

Blaine let out a breathy chuckle as I said, "The Skanks are there. I'd go." I shrugged playing with the tooth pick in my mouth.

Blaine said, "I just can't bail on the Warblers. Those guys are my friends. And im not leaving if she isn't leaving"

Kurt shook his head with a smile. "Okay, alright, fine, alright. One final sales pitch and then we can all talk about making over Nancy Grace... If you both stay at Dalton, than we are competitors."

Blaine nodded, "That's true."

"Well Blaine I'm just not sure that our budding love can survive that. Ours too Bella I know you love me more than anyone else in the entire world but if your not with us I don't think we'll survive." I rolled my eyes fighting back my smile.

"We have the strength. You want us to transfer because you're just afraid that the warblers are gonna beat you at sectionals."

Kurt shook his head yet again, "No, I'm afraid that I'm 'a beat Blaine. And you and I know what that does to him - when I win. Look I mean honestly, I just, I just wanna see you both more. I want my senior year to be magic, and the only way that's gonna happen is if I get to spend every minute of every day with you two. And i know there's a whole group of people who want to spend it with you too." Blaine and I looked back and forth at each other. I so very deeply want to do this but im not leaving him.

"Im proud of you." Blaine said as we got into his car.

"For what?" I scoffed.

"For being present in the conversation. Your not a bad ass, your just depressed Bella. I get it you know that. The hair the nose ring? Its irrational. You can get better Bella you need to surround yourself with these people. Which is why i'm gonna call mom and ask her to transfer us." Normally i'm getting these talks from Jeff so its a little out of pocket for him but if its what he wants ill support him.

~~~~~~~~~~
From Kurt's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the halls of McKinley looking around for my skanks. Unfortunately I passed Noah, Rachel, Tina, Mike and Mercedes. They all just stared at me with concern. Noah more than the others. But whatever. Fuck him.

I walked out the back doors walking under the bleachers. "Hey! Blondie, get your ass over here!" I rolled my eyes at the sound of Santanas voice.

"Fuck you want Lopez?" I asked turning around and walking to the Fence.

"Bella look, this is our Senior year and frankly, being here isn't the same without you."

I shook my head, "Yeah well get used to it this is me now."

I went to walk away till she said "What about Quinn? Do you even love her?"

I quickly turned back around. "The Fuck did you say?" I asked.

"You heard me." She spat back as Britt tried to pull her away.

"For your information satan. I love my girlfriend more than anything. You just wouldn't get what I'm going through now so back the fuck off okay? You guys never understood the pressure I was under. It sucked. I'm not interested in the boys or the makeup or the polyester outfits."

Santana rolled her eyes and said, "Look, I've got a bar of soap and a bottle of peroxide with your name on it in my locker."

I shook my head. "People grow apart. Deal with it. I've got new friends now, and they accept me for who I am." Britt looked at me sadly as I walked away ignoring Santanas calls.

I was lighting Ronnies cigarette as someone started talking. "Hey Babe. Hello, Skanks." I turned around quickly and saw my beautiful girlfriend standing in front of me.

"Your friend stinks of soap, B." I glared at Ronnie before turning my attention back to Quinn.

"We are supposed to be each others world. I admit when you went off to boot camp I should've said more than have fun. But if I knew it was going to get this bad I would've said something. I me-"

I cut her off. "This is me now Quinn okay." She stepped up to me and placed her left hand on my cheek rubbing the pad of her thumb against it.

Stop it. Just stop it. Don't touch me. I cant take it.

"Transfer here please. We need you, okay? You've walked around, have you seen those purple pianos around school? We're planning this big, you know, recruiting number and it's going to be a tribute to the Go-Go's. I mean, who doesn't love the Go-Go's?"

"I prefer the Bangles." Sheila growled.

"Stop." I said back. No one uses that tone with my girlfriend.

"Okay well umm. I just- I miss you." She stepped closer to me grabbing both my hands. "I miss kissing you, I miss loving you, I miss the way you would touch me. I miss everything we had. I want my girl back." She slid her hands correctly into mine locking our fingers. I knew she was hurt when i didn't lock back.

"I'll give you ten bucks if you let me beat her up for you, Bella."

I turned to mack angrily. "I will fucking hurt you."

Quinn quickly distracted me and said, "I'm sorry you're so sad, Isabella. And maybe you're not gonna believe me, but, I'm sad not seeing you everyday and we've been through so much together. We're us baby and this is our year to get it right. I would love to have you back and the rest of us would love to have you and Blaine in the Glee Club, whenever you're ready. Okay?" she kissed my cheek leaving me speechless as she left.

"Mack you ever talk about my girlfriend or even say shit like again I will ruin your life." I mumbled.

Space Between from Descendants 2 sung by Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson performed by Isabella Anderson and Quinn Fabray

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down next to Blaine on the couch. "Did you call mom yet?" I asked.

"Yeah she said she was working on it. We have to bring in our uniforms and say our goodbyes though."

He paused. "You miss them?" He asked pointing at Finn Jr in my lap.

"Yeah, but I'm scared they'll find out about my secret." I looked down at my sleeves and tugged on them.

"Its okay Bella. Relapse is apart of recovery. If you need more help then me and your friends motivation than Ill get you the proper help okay? Your my big sister. And if you need my help I'm going to help you."

I sighed resting my head on his shoulder. "Thanks Blainey days."

He squeezed me tight and said, "anything for you sis. now lets watch some TV." he scrolled through the channel. "Wanna watch Parks and Rec." I shook my head. "Why? you love that show."

I sighed, "I know, it just reminds me of Finn."

He nodded. "You should talk to him Kurt tells me he's really worried about you and now that sam moved he's kind of lonely."

Yeah. Sam moved, I miss him and Stacy and Stevie. I miss a lot of people but I shouldn't think about that. I tried to close my eyes as he kept looking through the channels.

"You tired?" He asked as I assume he got wind of my closed eyes so I nodded. "Go to sleep, ill be right here." I wouldn't be here without Blaine. God bless this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Blaine and I walked into Dalton with our uniforms neatly folded. People stared as their beloved Anderson siblings were leaving. "Well, you two have been quite the addition to this school. Isabella your attendance will go down in Dalton history and I thank you for bearing with it." Mr Thompson said taking our blazers.

"Yes sir. Thank you for the opportunity." I said back shaking his hand. This is the most put together i've been in months.

"Blaine, you will be missed. Best of luck on your endeavors."

He shook Blaines hand, "Thank you sir."

"Your leaving? Your both leaving?" Wes asked as Blaine and I stood in front of the warblers announcing our departure.

"Yes. Its a definite decision. Its for the best of us." I nodded agreeing with Blaine.

"Well then, I guess we must say goodbye huh?" David said standing up.

I hugged everyone until it was Jeff. He hadn't stood from the couch. "Jeff, im sorry for acting out on you. I-I cant exactly explain it but im getting better. Please just ta-" he crushed me in a hug.

"Im gonna miss you." He cried.

"Im gonna miss you too Jeffy." I said softly.

He pulled back and put his hands on my cheeks looking into my eyes. "Im so proud of you. For doing this, for getting through it all. Im so so so proud of you. I love you so much Isabella, gosh dont you forget that."

I smiled through the tears. "I could never." I pulled him in for one last hug. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the school. No uniform. Just Isabella. Me. My leather. And whatever was left of my stone cold heart.

Blaine and I found our lockers. "Are you ready for this?" Blaine asked sincerely.

I looked around quickly. "Yeah ill be okay. I think. I just gotta keep my sleeves down."

I tightened up his bowtie as he smiled at me softly. We both put our stuff in our lockers. "You call me if you need anything okay?" I nodded. He kissed my head and ran off to go find Kurt and tell him the good news.

I looked around before heading in the direction of Quinns locker to see if she was there. Thankfully there she was, beautiful as ever in the jacket I got her. I love her so much.

I made my way down to her locker. She had started to leave before I got to her so I said something. "Hey." She stopped and turned to me.

"Oh hi." I tried not to show emotion but I smiled a little.

"You uh look pretty today." I said and she smiled as she walked away swaying her hips begging for me to follow her.

"Thanks, but shouldn't you be at school? You know fixing up your new Demi Lovato routine or something?" I could tell she was biting her lip by the way her head looked back for a second.

"Turn around. Please." She stopped and turned her head around scanning me up and down.

"Oh hey look at you, wearing leather today much like me, but I-" Her eyes widened as she walked towards me. "Wait, wait." She moved my jacket aside to see if there happened to be a uniform under. "Wait, wait, you didn't do this for me, did you? Because if you did this for me it would be very romantic for one but it could lead to resentment which could lead to anger which could lead to a horrible, horrible, nasty breakup like you know on the bachelorette have you watched that episode- "

I cut her off "I did this for me. I need it and I just- I can't stand to be apart from the person I love."

She smiled. I was tempted to kiss her right there and then but I decided against it.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to find a way to ease you into the New Directions now, huh?"

At that I widened my eyes, "No."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean? You love singing."

I sighed, "I can't. I haven't. I won't."

She scoffed, "Don't even lie to me because I know you've been singing to Demis new album."

I shook my head and reiterated, "I haven't."

"Look at the timing." Quinn said as Blaine ran up behind me.

"I may need your help, come on you two court yard, now." Blaine said with Kurt rushing behind him.

"Come on!" I shook my head at Quinn.

"Stop. No. I cant. I won't do it."

Quinn stopped following Blaine and Kurt. She turned around to me once more and said, "Baby." pleading for me to follow.

"You can't make me." I turned in the other direction and met with the skanks.

"Hey biiiitch!" Mack said as she waved for me to follow the group outside.

We all walked down the stairs in the courtyard as Ronnie tossed her cig onto the purple piano setting it on fire. We all looked at the fire before I shrugged and walked away with the skanks.

~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the doorbell ring but I didn't bother leaving my room to grab it. I was building a new lego, it's calmed me down for a while okay deal with it. I'm a nerd i know. Anyways i was in the middle of it when i heard a feminine voice at the door.

"I wanna talk." It was, you guessed it, Quinn.

"I don't wanna talk to you." I said back. I don't like to be mean to her but it's the only way i can get her to leave.

"You liar." She sat down on my bed. "I know my girlfriend."

"Just go away Quinn."

"Your hurting."

"Stop."

"I can help you."

"No."

"Let me in."

"No! No okay! Stop it!" I stood from my bed and walked to the bathroom door and stood there looking at her. "I don't want your help! I don't need you, I don't need anyone! What I need is to be left alone so i can finish my fucking lego set! So get the fuck out and leave me the fuck alone!" As soon as i raised my voice i knew i messed up. So i just walked into my bathroom and slammed the door.

I slid down the back of the door pressing my knees to my chest. I started to sob. I couldn't control it.

I could hear quinn slowly walk over sitting directly behind me. The only thing separating us was the door.

"Go away. I'm too much. Just break up with me. I know you want to. Make like Nike and just do it."

I could hear her chuckle from the other side of the door. "That's one of the many things i love about you. You make jokes even when you're super sad. You're really funny if you think i'm gonna break up with you. I'm so deeply in love with you. I'm not leaving. You can yell at me and tell me to leave but i will never ever leave i promise."

I stood up and opened the door as i cried. "I want to be alone. Please leave."

She looked up and said, "No you don't."

I took a deep breath, "Quinn. Please. I really need to be alone right now."

She stood up and said, "We should be alone together. Let me stay the night."

"No quinn. You cant. I don't want you to see me like this." I shook my head turning sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

"Let me help you. Stop pushing me away. Let's take a bath, or cuddle and watch a movie?" Quinn asked stepping in between my legs that were spread.

I pushed her back. "Leave."

"You don't want me too."

i don't.

"I do."

"Fine." She said sadly. "I'll go. Call me if you change your mind."

Turning around I wanted to say, "I love you" but i couldn't.

Though, she did, "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~
From Quinn's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to my locker across from Mr Shue talking to some chick at her locker as he took a double take at me.

The girl left and then Sue walked up to him and started talking about some random stuff. I stopped listening as I shuffled the music on my phone. "Ah Gwen Stacey almost didnt recognize you, good to see you finally enrolled but umm, too much Fall Out Boy?" Sue asked walking past me.

I just shook my head and sighed as Mr Shue came up to me next. "Hey Bella I didnt know you transferred too. I thought it was just Blaine. You coming to glee club rehearsal?"

I shook my head yet again. "Im not joining glee club. Not for me this year." I said shutting my locker and strutting away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Blaine POV

I followed Mr Shuester into the choir room as he introduced me. Its kind of weird being in here without Bella. "Ladies and Gentleman, let's hear it for Glee Club's newest member, Blaine Anderson."

I smiled, "Thanks so much, everyone. I'm so thrilled to be here. It's gonna be a great year, I can feel it. We're all gonna go to nationals!" There wasn't that big of an applause, which kind of drowned my confidence. I knew I shouldn't have joined without her.

"Is there a problem, guys?" Mr Shue asked.

"I just am kind of bummed we dont get the Anderson duo." Finn said as I sat down beside Kurt. That kinda hurt my feelings.

I asked, "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? Is just me not good enough?"

Finn looked back at me, "Well your sister is my best friend and we haven't spoken since she left for boot camp so it would be nice if you could bring her in here too and you also set our court yard a blaze."

"Leave him alone." Quinn said defending me. I smiled at her holding my fist out for her to bump it and she did. Bella really needs to get better. Quinn is good for her.

Santana raised her hand, "Actually, doorknob, that was an act of political protest." She smirked.

"Which leads me to the next order of business. Santana, you need to leave. It was you and the Cheerios who set fire to our piano. How could you do that?" Mr Shue asked.

Santana looked baffled, "Mr. Schue, Sue made me."

"Brittany didn't do it." He spat back.

Brittany shrugged, "Well yeah, I was gonna help, but I dunno, I'm the watersign, so..."

I slipped my hand into Kurts as Mr Shuester said, "You're banned from Glee. Don't come back unless you can be as loyal to this club as the rest of the people in this room." He gestured towards the door indicating that she should leave.

"You know what? I could use a break." Santana nodded looking around at all of us.

She swiftly walked out of the room no hesitation. "You know, good for you, Mr. Schue. It's about time we got some allegiance up in here." Mercedes said with a nod.

"I said it before and I will say it again. If we want to win Nationals this year, we need to be united Rachel, you had an announcement?"

Rachel stood up and walked to the front of the room, "Yeah. Umm, after pushing the envelope last year, I strongly believe that we should secure the rights to a, shall we say, less controversial show for our school musical. Wait for it...West Side Story!" If bella were here she would've offered Heathers.

I clapped though, that is a good musical. I watched it with Kurt last week. "Is that the one with the cats?" Brittany asked making me smile.

"And it just so happens to have a lead role that showcases my talents and essence perfectly: Maria." Good for Rachel!

"For which there will be open auditions, right? Because Mercedes is feeling extremely pretty this year." I held my hand out for Mercedes to high five and she did.

"Kurt, you had something too, right?" Mr Shue asked.

Rachel sat back down and Kurt stood not letting my hand go. "Kurt Hummel is wading into McKinley High's shark-infested political waters and running for senior class president. I thank you in advance for your votes."

I clapped for my handsome boyfriend. He's so cute. "Okay. So much excitement. Now, lets rehearse." Mr Shue turned back to the practically broken pianos.

"Look at what they did to us, Mr. Schue. Just like these purple pianos, they ripped out our guts, threw crap all over us and burned us up." Tina said with a frown.

"Yeah, we got hit pretty hard. But-" he pushed a few piano keys "-these pianos are still making music, and so are we."

Rachel nodded and said, "Mr. Schue, as always, you and I are on the exact same page." She stood up and pointed at Brad for him to start singing...

Bella POV

I watched from the rafters as all my friends danced and sang their hearts out, especially my girlfriend. I want to be back but im not ready yet. They all looked so happy and thats what I want too, but I cant. Not Yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 90
Blaire Anderson, twin sister of Blaine Anderson, moved to McKinley High halfway through her freshman year. In her sophmore year, she tries out for Gl...
264 10 5
follow phoebe wright in the journey of her freshman year at mckinley high. book 2 in the forever series sam evans x oc GLEE SEASON ONE.
120K 2.1K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
19.4K 537 30
Who thought a Cheerio and a goth would fall in love? But they did. Darcey Larsen is the classic bitch of the school, best friends with the Unholy Tri...