'A Very Glee Christmas'

"Im so not excited for Christmas at all, but i'm super fucking excited for the gifts." I said pulling Blaine and Kurt around the mall.

"Hey hold on is that Finn?" Blaine asked pointing to a tall guy and a bunch of familiar faces.

"Oh yeah." Kurt said, "Lets go say Hi." He added.

"Nah guys. I dont- and you're pulling me with you." Blaine and Kurt both tugged me to the group of teenagers who were awkwardly standing in line to see Santa.

"Hey guys!" Kurt said as everyone turned around.

"Kurt!" They all said greeting him.

Mercedes, Tina, Brittany, and Artie came over to me. "What are you guys doing here?" Cedes asked.

"Kurt and Blaine needed to do some last minute Christmas shopping and I needed to do some actual shopping cause I hate Christmas." I said, "What about you?"

"Were here to see Santa. Are you gonna sit on his lap too?" Britt asked. Artie gave me a look like 'dont say anything.' She still believes in Santa? Thats actually kinda adorable. Don't ever tell anyone I used that word. Especially Quinn.

"Oh I actually would rather not." I said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front. Okay I guess I have no choice.

"Come on you can do it after me! Now Go, Mercedes. Go, Mercedes. Go." Britt said still latched onto me.

"I've been a very good girl, Santa. I want a pony and a doll that laughs and cries and- One of us smells like McDonald's." Mercedes said making me cringe a bit. Mall Santas are the worst. They either smell or are super pervy and sometimes you get the double whammy.

"I would like Puckerman to love me. He's a fox. I would also like sweet potato fries." A girl whose name I didn't know said. Also sweet potato fries suck ass.

Santana pushed through the crowd trying to get to the front first. "Cute socks." She said pointing at my candy striped socks. Blaine made me wear them.

"Thanks, your earrings are cute." I said throwing a compliment back with a wink.

"Thanks." She said smiling making me smile as she went up to Santas lap.

"She's never that nice to anyone she meets." I heard Kurt mumble behind me.

"I want bling. I can't be any more specific than that. Okay, wait. Hold up. Please tell me that is a roll of Certs in your pocket." I scrunched my nose in disgust. We have a double whammy on our hands I see.

Next, Quinn snaked past me. She smiled at me and whispered "Hey."

I smiled back and said "Hi." I haven't talked to her since sectionals really. Just kinda sad and a tad pissed. Needed time to myself.

She sat on Santas lap quickly and said "Do you have anything for stretch marks?" Stretch marks? Stretch marks are hot as hell. She got off of Santas lap and walked over to me and Brittany. "Britt can I borrow her?" She asked.

"But she needs to sit on Santas lap." Britt said sadly.

"I will, I promise." I said trying to make her smile. It actually hurts to see the light in Brittany dim. She's just a big ball of sunshine and I hate to see it go away.

"Okay." She said letting go of my hand as Quinn grabbed it and brought me away from everyone else.

She held both of my hands as I looked at the ground. She picked my head up so I could look at her. She looked in both of my eyes and said, "Are you okay? You haven't texted me in days and I miss you. Did I do something?"