'On my way'

"Oh, this is good. Oh, this... look at this one. Oh, it's so timeless. It's perfect." Rachel cooed looking through wedding magazines.

"Yeah, timeless, meaning you can wait two or five years to wear it." Kurt said.

"Don't be jealous Kurt, im sure you'll be a very pretty bride too." I said sipping on my juice.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't a young Barbra Streisand and an old Betty White. Oh and look at you scarface. Where is Gay Cyclops? Still trying to stumble his way in?" Sebastian asked.

"We can't come here anymore." Kurt mumbled.

"Wheres your little minion Shawn?" I asked.

He twitched his neck and said, "Jeff failed me, but that doesn't concern you. Rachel, I, uh, brought an engagement gift for you."

"Hmm." She hummed as she opened the manilla folder and took out the paper.

"Whoa. Oh, whoa, whoa! Oh, my God! Oh, no, that is... that is Photoshopped. His thing is not that small or... or brown."

"And he could never fit into those pumps." I added.

"Just think, from now until eternity, every time someone Googles Finn Hudson, they'll be treated to that and dozens just like it. That's the beauty of the Internet. It stays with us forever." I took a quick picture of Stank-ass-tian and found a nude picture to crop his face on.

"What do you want, Sebastian?" Rachel asked.

"I want a guaranteed Regionals win, so I want you to drop out. McKinley gets home-court advantage this year. You're going to come down with Asian bird flu or whatever Tina Blowing-Wang just had."

"But that is show choir terrorism." Rachel said.

Kurt glared at the boy. "You give a bad name to the entire gay community."

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "And you give the gay community cutting-edge fashion that's usually only seen on Puerto Rican pride floats."

Kurt smiled fakely and said "I'm sorry... I didn't hear you. I was distracted by your giant horse teeth."

I giggled and finished up my editing. "You have 24 hours to drop out, Rachel, or I press the upload button."

I stuck my phone out and said, "And you have 24 hours to get rid of the picture or I upload this one." He looked flushed but walked out. "Two can play at this game."

~~~~~~~~~~

"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" Finn said looking at the photo.

"Me too!" I chirped getting up only to be pulled down into Quinns lap.

"Finn, chill." Mr Shue said stopping the boy.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I... I'm done chilling." He demanded.

Just then Sam rolled Artie in as he said, "The official show choir rule book states that "any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice." It's right here. Page 72, by-law 15, section six, article 44."

Mr Shue sighed and said "Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Blaine. "Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded my little brother?"

He nodded and said, "What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now... nothing."

Rachel stepped in and said, "Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals."