'Thanksgiving' Pt. 2

"Along with being beautiful, the three of us are National Show choir Championship goddesses." Britt said sitting in front of the girls. She dragged me in today to help out.

"We are winners. Which is why Finn has asked us to come and shower you with the inspiration that is the Unholy Trinity." Santana said with a shrug looking over at me with a smile.

I returned it as Quinn started talking. "Santana, Brittany and I knew each other so well that I could tell by the slightest quiver in Santana's upper lip which way we were gonna move. Whether our hips are gonna shake or shimmy."

"You girls have to be tight up there, okay? The judges love the feminine quality, and the Warblers just don't have it." Santana said matter of factly.

"It's about being individuals. You know, we're all different. But it's also about synchronicity."

"Can you give us an example?" Kitty (is her name i believe) asked Quinn with a smile

"It's been a few months, but I'm the three of us could put together something on the fly." She said back looking at me with a wink.

Come See About Me by the Supremes sing by the Unholy Trinity

Quinn kept eye contact with me the entire time. She got a little mad when she saw my eyes drift to the girl in the green striped dress beside her. To be honest I only looked at Santana because Santana was staring at me.

The only thing Quinn could ask herself was, 'Why is she looking at her, what about me?'

As the girls finished I smiled and noticed the struggle Marley, the brunette to my right, was having to do so.

I put my hand on Marleys shoulder as Santana asked, "Hey, are you are you feeling okay?" I nodded agreeing, "You look like you're gonna hurl." Santana added with a knowing glare.

"Um, I think I'm just really tired from all the rehearsing." Marley threw back as an excuse quickly leaving.

I know those excuses all too well...

I sighed watching her walk away but when I turned around all I saw was Quinn and Santana staring at me with loving eyes, at least from Quinn. What's up with Santana? I blushed and walked into the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around for the young brunette as she hadn't gone to the cafeteria where everyone else ate. I wanted to get to know her first. She intrigued me. I tried every room but one. The dance studio. I watched as Marley did the routine but her eyes flickered with every step as she grew tired.

"Skipping out on lunch?" I asked leaning on the door frame. "For one, that's not healthy and two I wanted to get to know you. I only barely know your first name."

"I-uh thought you might want to hang out with your friends for lunch."

I walked in and started to pack Marleys bag. "You will be my friend soon Marley..." I paused looking for her to give me a last name.

Marley grew worried as there was something in her bag she couldn't let me see but lucky for her I didn't. "I- Uh Rose. Marley Rose." She stuttered.

"Rose huh? Pretty last name. Let's go kid come on, go get your lunch or whatever you get to eat and come back to the choir room okay? I'll meet you there." Marley nodded and walked away as Santana caught up to me.

"Can I eat lunch with you?" She asked.

"I was just gonna get to know Marley, she was gonna eat with me but uh yeah you can join us."