'Silly Love Songs'

"So she just kissed you?" Jeff asked putting his pencil down.

I nodded and looked over at Kurt. "Valentine's day is coming up, I don't know what the hell this means or what i'm supposed to do she just kissed and dipped."

Kurt set down his notebook and put his hands together leaning on the desk. "So she kissed you, she ditched you, isnt she still dating Sam whom you just became friends with. This is like out of a hallmark Christmas movie and i'm loving it."

I glared at him, "Well A." I smacked his arm "B. He broke up with her and you're not helping."

Jeff shook his head, "Your asking three gays what to do to help you with a girl. That's what's not helping."

I groaned and sat back. "Blaine help me out here."

He shrugged. "I think you should talk to her about what you two are. I mean if your her clear motive maybe you should just get together already. If she's not out then keep it a secret. Clearly us three aren't going to tell anyone. We know how hard it is to come out so.."

I slammed my head on the desk with a louder groan.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'm all for flair, but these Valentine Day decorations are just tacky. I mean, what the hell is this supposed to be?" Kurt said picking up two stuffed dogs kissing.

"It's clearly puppy love. It's cute. Come on." Blaine said as I squeezed the foot and it made a smooching sound and said 'i love you'

I shook my head, "No no, that's weird and creepy and i'm not with it. Thats like fucking beastiality."

"Agreed." Kurt said cringing setting it down.

"Adorable but you are just mad because of this whole Quinn thing." Blaine said making me roll my eyes.

"I told her to meet me here after her glee club meeting and she said she would be there." I said.

Kurt got back on track, "It's a simple excuse to sell candy and greeting cards on a holiday."

I nodded agreeing as my brother said, "Not true. People have been celebrating Valentine's Day for centuries. And call me a hopeless romantic, but it's my favorite holiday."

"Yeah cause your weird and boring." I added grabbing an apple juice from the cooler.

"Really?" Kurt asked intrigued as to why this was his favorite Holliday.

"I think there's something really great about a day where you're encouraged to just lay it all on the line and say to somebody, "I'm in love with you." You know? And this year, I want to do something really radical, so I need your opinion on this. Well, there's this guy that I sort of... like, and I've only known him for a little while, but I want to tell him that I think my feelings are starting to change into something... deeper. So I have to ask. Do you think it's too much to sing to somebody on Valentine's Day?"

"Not at all." Kurt said.

I nodded agreeing, "I think it's a great idea but did you say, Radical? Really? Please don't." I said holding in my laugh as we were next in line.

I put my juice on the counter and the lady asked Blaine, "What can I get you?"

"Uh, a medium drip, and a grande nonfat mocha for this guy, and maybe I can get him to split one of those Cupid cookies." Blaine said as Kurt looked at him smiling. Oh yeah Kurt, get my brother. Y'all would be cute. Obviously I didn't say that out loud but we all know they have the hots for each other.

"You know my coffee order?" Kurt asked.

"Of course I do." Blaine said with a cheeky smile.

"That'll be $8.40." The woman said and Kurt went to pay but Blaine said, "Don't even bother, dummy. It's on me. Keep the change." Well with that $30,000 we got for Christmas i'd like to hope he'd let her keep the change.