Season 3!

"I WANT FIFTY DROP!"

I listened. Like i did every time i got yelled at. From what most people were telling me, this guy is the worst of the worst. Most drill sergeants aren't nearly as bad as him.

I've been sprayed in the eyes, tased, and beaten down emotionally by this guy. If anything i've just become colder than i was before.

Fuck this guy.

After a month of boot camp and a drastic change. Bella Anderson is back baby. After dying her hair pink and getting a nose piercing she hasn't talked to anyone, not even her girlfriend, well what was left of her girlfriend.

Despite trial and error Bella was back at Dalton Academy for her senior year.

Boot camp was hard, no doubt about that. It made Isabella anxious and self conscious, causing her to relapse. So she took action and decided to change. She needed a new her. A new scene. Something fun, and dangerous, to prepare for her future. She met with some skanks who ironically go to McKinley. Bella hangs out with them every chance she gets and is even wanting to transfer just for them. Not that she goes to classes anyways.

Quinn had been worried sick but after what Blaine had told her, she knew something was up but Bella being Bella decided to be stubborn and talk to no one about it, except Blaine, and only Blaine. Not Quinn, not Kurt, not Mercedes, Not Santana and especially not Finn.

She wanted to get better. She told herself she would but her motivation isn't there.

No one could fix her, or so she thought. What happens when an old friend comes back into town and tries to bring the old Bella back?

All Glee cast play their respective characters!