'Feud'

"And you didn't tell me!?" I yelled.

"I didn't know how to okay!?"

I scoffed as he yelled back at me "So you lie to me? and jeopardize our friendship? Finn, you can't just do that!" I yelled. I hoped no one could hear us but odds are everyone could.

"but I did! for you! to keep you okay!" He yelled back grasping onto my shoulders.

I quickly pushed him off yelling "Yeah well maybe I don't need you to save me!"

"it's my job to save you! I'm supposed to be your best friend!" He yelled back making my heart break.

"IT'S NOT YOUR JOB FINN I'M A GROWN WOMAN NOT YOUR CHARITY CASE! I WENT TO REHAB TO GET WHERE I AM!" I yelled.

"BUT YOUR MY BEST FRIEND! YOU'RE ACTING CRAZY! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT! WE'RE JUST DATING ITS NOT THAT DEEP!"

I shook my head "YOU WANNA CALL ME CRAZY FINN?? MAYBE IT'S JUST MESSING ME UP THAT YOU, TO WHOM I TELL EVERYTHING, EVEN THINGS THAT I SHOULD TELL YOU, DECIDED TO KEEP A BIG SECRET FROM ME THE GIRL WHO THOUGHT SHE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND. AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S HARD TO SEE ME LIKE THAT TOO SO MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T SEE ME AT ALL!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?" He asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"TELL MR SHUE I WON'T BE HERE. HAVE FUN FINN!" I grabbed my bag and picked up my keys.

"Where are you going!?" He asked a little softer but still very loud

"Anywhere but here. I'm leaving." I said stopping out of the office into the choir room where everyone sat in their seats staring at the door I had come out of. I kicked a chair on my way out as Mr Shue walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!" I yelled stomping through the front door.

She was in the backyard, the screen door was open so she could hear me. "Yes, honey?"

"I'm going to visit Quinn for the week. Don't tell anyone. In a bad mood."

She dipped the sunglasses just below her eyes. "Book a hotel before you get on the train and tell Quinn I say hello."

"Yes ma'am."

The Story Of Us by Taylor Swift sung by Isabella Anderson

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us,

How we met and the sparks flew instantly,

And people would say, "They're the lucky ones."

I used to know my place was the spot next to you.

Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat,

'Cause lately, I don't even know what page you're on.

I ran my hands through my hair with a huff grabbing a duffle bag and shoving in as many clothes as I could. As if I wasn't going to steal Quinn's anyway.

Oh, a simple complication,

Miscommunications lead to fall-out.

So many things that I wish you knew.

So many walls up I can't break through.