'Prom-a-saurous'

I was sitting in the back of Math class folding up a piece of scrap paper when, "Good morning, McKinley High! First of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for your lackluster Cracker Barrel meat-and-cheese medleys, and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious. Now it's time to announce this year's Senior Prom Court nominees. Your choices for Prom King are Rick "The Stick" Nelson. Noah Puckerman. President Brittany S. Pierce. That's weird. And also, Finn Hudson. And now on to the category we all really care about: Prom Queen."

"Becky for Prom Queen 2012!" becky yelled.

"Missy Gunderson. Santana Lopez. Isabella Anderson And Quinn Fabray. Congratulations to all our nominees- Becky, Becky, Becky! That's an antique!" I covered my ears at the horrible noise. "I was robbed, Coach!"

"Miss Anderson, what is that?" Mr Swanson asked me after the announcements stopped. "Oh I made a ninja star out of paper." I threw it up at the ceiling and it stuck.

"Alright then." He said focusing back on his paper.

Wait I was nominated prom Queen?

~~~~~~~~~~

I had my headphones in walking into the choir room. I pretended to play the piano, going around the room I tapped Santana Mercedes and Sam on the head. "Da-da da-da da" I stopped when I went to go sit down and noticed Joe in my spot again. So this time I grabbed her chin lifting her face up for me to kiss her, with tongue, for a solid minute. "Stand up and go sit next to liz." I said kind of harshly to her. Cheeks red, she picked up her bag and got up. I smacked her butt as I followed her to the back row.

"Burn." Santana mumbled.

I sat and wrapped my arm around Quinns shoulders. "I swear to you I told him to leave me alone."

I nodded. "I believe you. unfortunately boys will be douchebags. Congratulations though darling."

"Same to you princess."

"Okay! A big congrats to all our prom nominees!"

I clapped and kissed Quinns cheek. My prom queen.

"But, hey, listen up. We are all winners, because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! Come on! Fantastic. All right. Brittany has an announcement."

Britt stood in the front of the room with her binder, "Hello, my fellow Americans. The theme for this year's prom will be..." She stomped her feet on the floor and said "Dinosaurs."

"Sheer genius." Santana said simping over her girl.

"Thanks. I was inspired by the new girl Joe, who reminds me of a cavewoman."

I smiled holding in my laugh. "The refreshments will be berries, meat and rainwater. As you are no doubt aware, the U.S. elections are riddled with corruption. Therefore, to keep the prom elections completely aboveboard, I have appointed Santana and Quinn to count the ballots."

"What? That makes no sense!" Kurt argued

"Shut it, Richard Simmons. Yes, Quinn's my homegirl, but I don't trust her, and you know she doesn't trust me." Santana said

"We'll keep each other honest." Quinn added.

"You know, It's actually not a bad idea." Mercedes said.

"And last but not least, all hair gel has been banned from the prom."

I touched my head with wide eyes "Right." Blaine scoffed.