'The Purple Piano Project'

"Bella pass the joint!" Mack yelled over to me.

"Hold on asshole, I'm the one who bought this shit. Me first." Ronnie squabbled back.

"Bella im going to school, please come today. If not, don't burn down the house." Blaine said as he walked out the house.

"What a bitch." Sheila mumbled.

"Hey fuck off my brother or your out." I warned. Yeah I may be a bitch now but he's still my little brother. Also, I don't smoke, it would fuck up my lungs. These girls are super fucking cool and I love to hang out with them but their high most of the time and thats kinda lame for me.

I mean there no Kurts, Mercedes, or Santanas. I miss Quinn but we haven't talked in a while. I hope we're not over.  I love her but I don't know how i'm supposed to handle being a monster and a girlfriend at the same time.

"Alright whores, out of the house, find your skanky asses a way home. I have places to be." I yelled ushering them up.

"We only just got here." Mack said taking the Twinkie out of Sheilas hand.

"Fuck you this is my Twinkie." She said in return.

"Mack you've been here since yesterday now get out before I throw you out." I warned.

"Chill out we'll go." Ronnie giggled stumbling up from the couch.

"We'll see you later?" she asked.

"Yeah, ill be there, isn't today their first day?"

Sheila nodded, "Yeah we're supposed to be there right now." She said making them all laugh.

"Haha funny, now leaveeee!" I whined.

~~~~~~~~~~

I perched my bag over my shoulder and walked down the halls of Dalton passing all the boys. "Bella what the actual fuck happened to you this summer. I don't wanna say you've gone off the rails but i don't even think you're on the train anymore." Jeff said rushing up to me.

"I found myself jeffery thats what the fuck happened. Anything else you wanna say?" I spat at him. He looked at me shocked but he shook his head no as I walked away leaving him in the dust.

"Bella Kurt and I are meeting at the Lima bean, I want you to come with me." Blaine said popping up next to me.

"and why should I do that?" I asked with an attitude.

"Cause he wants to see you and I thought we could bond a little you know like old times."

I sighed sitting down on the nearest bench. "You know thats going to be hard for me." I said with a harsh tone. He is the only one ill even try to talk to.

"I know it will be but its only Kurt, you want to get better and getting back into it is the only way to do so. Look at Demi Lovato. You listened to Skyscraper, you cried and you said you would get better. Not for you but for her and for Quinn, your not sticking to your word."

Demi Lovato recently released new music and upon listening to it I said I would get better but its just so damn difficult.

"It's just Kurt right. no one else? I'm not going if Quinn Finn or Santana are there."

"Just kurt."

"Its too hard Blaine." I whispered. "Are you sure he even wants to see me?"

Blaine nodded, "You know who else misses you?"

I shook my head. "Finn, Mercedes, Tina, Brittany, Mike, Sue, Burt, Carole and especially Quinn. She loves you Bella you cant walk away from her like that."