'Swan Song'

"Give her some room. She needs space! Breathe, girl, breathe!" Unique said to Marley as I carried her into the choir room.

"Does anyone have anything she can eat?" Kitty asked.

"I have some leftover Halloween candy in my locker." Tina said quickly.

"I may have a juice box." Blaine offered.

"Theres a granola bar in Quinns purse." I said trying to keep it together as I sat Marley down on a chair.

"I'll go get Marley's mom." Joe said rushing out.

"This is bad. Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted." Artie added.

"We got the juice. We got the juice." Sam said handing me the juice box. I handed it to her and she shook her head no.

"No, I'm okay."

"Drink the damn juice!" Kitty and I yelled at her as Finn rushed in.

"Marley? Marley, are you okay? What happened?" He asked.

"She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake said.

"Is that because you've been telling her to?" I yelled at Kitty as Marley tried to hold me back but her grip was so weak and fail that stopped me alone.

"What? No. Why accuse me? You don't even know me!" She asked nervous as I called her out.

"'Cause you're a crazy, evil bitch." Santana spat as Mr Shuester came in.

"Hey, Marley, you all right?" He asked.

"The nurse is on the way, Mr. Shue." Finn said to the man.

"Quinn, Bella, you stay here with Marley. The rest of you get back out there they're announcing the winners." I nodded my head and held Marleys hand as she drank the juice.

"No im staying here too." Santana protested.

"Fine, just get back out there the rest of you." Mr Shue said ushering them out as Santana stayed.

"There something you want to tell them before your mom comes in?" Santana asked the younger girl making me grow confused but Marley shook her head scared.

"Mar you can tell me anything."

The girls eyes started to brim with tears as she put her head in her hands. "I used laxatives, I caved and I used them."

I couldn't lie and say I wasn't angry but being angry right now could make things so totally worse. I sucked in a deep breath and said, 'When your mom comes in here im gonna talk to her about you seeking professional help, because as much as id love to help you I know help from your peers isn't always a good help. I want you to get better Marley Rose and coming from experience this Is the only way that I know would be a good idea." I pulled her into a hug as she cried even more. I held her head to my chest as her mom walked in. "Its okay Marley. Everythings gonna be okay, I got you."

Marleys mom took her home to talk to her more and in private. I sat down in a chair and put my head in my hands. "Do you guys think I said the right thing?" I asked.

"You handled that the best you could." Quinn said sitting down beside me.

"I actually agree with Fabgay." Santana said with her arms crossed. "It was wrong of me to say that you needed to help her when we all tried to help you and your best bet was a professional."

"Being back here is going to be chaotic, but honestly ive kinda missed it." I said with a shrug. "I mean its kinda toxic but I like it."

"Is it smart to be doing that to yourself?" Quinn asked me.