Bitter sweet- TDI

Od Midnight_Cure

-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an i... Více

Not so happy campers 1 (1/2) ✅
Not so happy campers 2 (1/2)✅
Not so happy campers 2 (2/2)✅
Big sleep (1/2)✅
Big sleep (2/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (1/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (2/2)✅
Not quite famous (1/2)✅
Not quite famous (2/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (1/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (2/2)✅
Phobia Factor (1/2)✅
Phobia Factor (2/2)✅
Up the creek (1/1)✅
Up the creek (2/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (1/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (2/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (1/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (2/2)✅
Who can you trust (1/2)✅
Who can you trust (2/2)✅
Basic Straining (1/3)✅
Basic Straining (2/3)✅
Basic Straining (3/3)✅
What happened afterward?✅
No pain, no game (1/2)✅
No pain, no game (2/2)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (1/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (2/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (3/3)✅
Hide and Be Sneaky (1/2)✅
Hide and Be Sneaky (2/2)✅
That's off the chain (1/2)✅
That's off the chain (2/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (1/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (2/2)✅
Wawanakwa Gone Wild (1/2)✅
Wawanakwa Gone Wild (2/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (1/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (2/3)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (3/3)✅
Haute Camp-ture✅
Camp Castaways (1/3)✅
Camp Castaways (2/3)✅
Camp Castaways (3/3)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (1/2)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (2/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (1/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (2/2)✅

Not so happy campers 1 (2/2) ✅

2.6K 47 9
Od Midnight_Cure

Previously on Total Drama Island

23 contestants had their big entrance, and we can say they did swimmingly, getting the first smiles, snarks, and dip in the lake. 

 Hope you've got some cold beverages cause things are about to get heated.

Alexandra's P.O.V.

If you were wondering how cold water in the middle of the summer might get, I could update you on that one. I splash around and try my best to swim to the surface when someone picks me up and puts me down on the sand.

-Thanks.- I say, but no one is around when I look up.

The person nearest me is Gwen. The girl is trying to get water out of her heavy shoes with visible irritation on her pale face.

-Gwen? Did you see who helped me?- I ask.

-Justin, did.- She says not looking up at me.

-Justin?

-Mr. Narcis, Eye Candy over there.

She points at the tall guy with blue eyes. There are already three girls staring at him as he takes off his wet t-shirt, showing off his abs.

-He seems like a model or an actor. Is he for real?- I nudge Gwen.

-Just so you know, I'm real too.- Duncan suddenly puts his hands on my and Gwen's shoulders.

I push him away, rolling my eyes. I dust myself off and approach Justin.

-Hi, thanks for dragging me out of the lake, however strange it sounds.- I tap his back and he turns towards me.

-Oh, there is no problem. It's important to help each other. Besides, I must have looked amazing. I can see my agents already using this footage.

-Your agent?- I tilt my head.

-Yes, you know I'm a model. It's important to keep up my position.- He winks.

-Right.- I nod unsure.

I smile warmly at him. I can tell he wants to act like a superstar but, I don't want to judge him just yet.

I notice that everyone has left the water already and gathered on the beach with frowns and pouts on their faces, trying to dry themselves.

-Are you, alright?- Geoff checks on me.

-As you can see, I'm still in one piece.

-Alexandra? Do you have a spare towel? I can't find mine.- Courtney calls out to me.

-Sure, it's in my suitcase.- I eye her up and down, not recalling introducing myself.

-Thanks.- She smiles when I bring her the towel.

-So, crazy huh? Didn't expect to have my first swim so fast.- Geoff starts up a conversation again.

-Okay, guys, since everyone is here. Dry off and meet at the campfire pit in 10.- Chris tells us.

-Trust me, me neither. It wasn't exactly the big entrance I was expecting.- I smile.- I'll catch you later.

-I can wait.- He winks.

-You really want to sit here with me instead of getting to know others?- I raise my brow.

-Yeah.- He smiles wider, sitting on the sand next to me.

On cue, campers slowly move in a campfire direction. I dry my hair a little and before heading with the rest of the group, I take a moment to take my shoes off. It would be stupid to walk around in drenched heels.

-Great, that was my favorite pair.- I mumble under my nose.

-Need a hand.- Geoff offers.

- I think there's nothing to do here. They'll dry eventually.- I look up at him. He's grinning while holding his hat.

-Well, there actually is something I can do. If you can't wear your shoes, I'll give you a piggyback.

-You know, you don't have to do this. I'm a big girl. I tie my boots and all. I can walk around on my own.- I flick his nose.

-Yes, but I want. Come on dudette, it'll be fun. Hop in.

-Since, you're insisting, how could I possibly turn down such a sweetheart?

He crouches with a faint blush on his cheeks, and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He holds my thighs firmly, and I'm engrossed in the sudden feeling of safety. I blush slightly when he picks me up, and we start our walk to the campfire.

How come, after swimming in that lake his hands are so warm? I always have cold hands. My bestie jokes it's because I have a cold heart, if his logic was right Geoff would be the warmest person I met in my life. He's a walking definition of puppy energy.

-Hey, Geoff.- I catch his attention.

-Yeah?

-Thanks, for staying around.

-No problemo. I'm always ready to stand up for my pals. Stick around and you'll be fine.

I rest my forehead on his neck and smell his light, pleasant cologne, which my mind somehow associates with a warm summer evening straight away. Since I remember I've been able to recognize others by their perfume and at this moment I'm sure, I'll smell Geoff from a mile if I had to. 

The rest of the walk is silent but not awkward, as Geoff hums a song and I tap my fingers on his shoulder to the rhythm his voice creates. For the first time here, this island actually seems peaceful, but not for long.

When we arrive at the campfire, Geoff gently lets me go, and I feel the pleasant ticking of grass under my bare feet. I tighten the grip on my shoes and face him, pinning my blue eyes to him for a split second, before, planting a quick peck on his cheek.

-Thank you- I say before sitting on a stump next to Courtney.

-I didn't know he'd be your type.- Cortney nudges me.

-Who? Geoff? We're buddies.- I shrug it off.

-Just don't let him get the better of you.- Courtney drops her voice to a confidential whisper.

-No man on this planet is dragging me down.- I chuckle.

-I already like you, girl.- A dark-skinned curvy girl pipes up from the stump behind.- I'm Leshawna.

-Am I sensing my local sass queen?- I smirk.

-We can rule this kingdom together.- We high-five.

-Gee, get a room already!- I hear Heather scoff. She's running blushing Geoff down- We already know you are the first hook-up of the season!

-I beg your pardon!- I stand up and face her.

-Did you not hear me? Was your lovey-dovey chat too loud? No one wants in on your territory, honey- She sends my way a nasty glare. Her voice is filled with venom.

-Great, then don't trespass on my territory.- I grin.

-Did anyone bring popcorn?- Duncan watches with admiring eyes.

-You have a barbaric sense of entertainment.- Noah sighs.

-Tell her, Alex!- Leshawna cheers.

-It's a total drama island, not a love island. It's not a dating show. - Heather crosses her arms.

-Sounds like someone's bitter she didn't make a cut. Don't get so worked up that no one wants to date such an arrogant, nasty, rude, insensitive girl. After all, it's not a dating show.- I smirk.

-Heather, stop it-Trent tries to cease our argument.

-Shut up, Trent!- She silences him.

-You better stay out of this for your own sake.- I give him a sympathetic smile.- I can win the arguments by myself.

-Already can't handle your problems and need others' help.-Heather barks again.

-At least I have friends, and honestly, I don't give a crap what you think.

-Oh, that one stings.- Tyler chuckles.

-At least I can think. You are an artist wannabe who thinks piercing and makeup will make her iconic.

-Are you serious? I graduated from the music academy. I don't need an opinion from someone who can't even tune a basic guitar. Besides, my piercing makes me nothing less than myself, and it's quite a hypocrisy hearing about makeup from a girl who wears more of it than me.

-Heather, shut up!- Gwen tries to shut her up.

-There is no reason to fight like this.-Bridgette pipes up.

-Yeah, Heather, why are you pickin' up the fight over people you just met, huh?- I give her my best, bone-chilling glare.

-STOP IT!- annoyed Chris screams through the megaphone- If you can't get along for ten minutes, I suggest you take a little break and start listening to your host, me. I have plans for the evening. But feel free to continue after I'm done here. Arguments increase our viewership.

-Really, Chris. - I give him a disappointed look and turn my attention to the people that backed me up. -Thank you, guys. I didn't want to involve anyone in my troubles. I just want you to know that it means a lot.

-Hey, don't worry about it.-Trent answers.

-Yeah, we're not letting that idiot pick fights with whoever she wants. Besides, she attacked you without any reason. You didn't do anything wrong.- Gwen reassures me while patting my back.

-We won't just stand and watch when she's bullying you. You haven't even spoken with her, yet she treats you like an enemy. -Bridgette smiles softly.

-If you ask me, you fried her.- Leshawna chuckles.

-It's an honor, my queen of sass.- I laugh.

Duncan nods approvingly at me from the stump next to Trent. Courtney, on the other hand, doesn't show his enthusiasm.

-This is Camp Wawanakwa, your home for the next eight weeks. The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition, and maybe even your friends. Ya, dig? The camper who manages to stay on Total Drama Island the longest without getting voted off will win $100,000! -Chris gives us more instructions about the competition, finally regaining the lead.

-Excuse me? What will the sleeping arrangements be? Because I'd like to request a bunk next to my princess over here. - Ducan points at me, sending a flirtatious smile.

-Keep dreaming, juvie- I shake my head with a slight smile, tugging at my lips.

-They're not co-ed, are they?- Heather freaks out.

I just roll my eyes at the girl, which makes Gwen giggle.

-As if anyone wanted to share with you.- Leshawan coughs.

-Noooo. Girls get one side of each cabin, and dudes get the other- Chris answers.

-Excuse me, Kyle. Can I have a cabin with a lake view since I'm the prettiest?- Lindsy inquires.

-That's not how it works here, and it's Chris.

-I have to live with Sadie, or I'll die.

-And I'll break out in hives. It's true.

Katie and Sadie start to wail.

-This cannot be happening- Gwen mutters.

-Awww, come on, guys! It'll be fun. It's like a big sleepover!-Owen runs up to me. He wraps his arms around Gwen's and my neck.

-At least you don't have to sleep next to him.- A guy in red sweatsuit points at Duncan.

This guy is doing a deer a literal noogie. While Owen turns his attention to Duncan, I take my chance and successfully escape his grip. As I'm free, I straighten my blouse and to the teen with the mohawk.

-Hey, will you let go of this poor animal, or do I have to make you?

-Chill out, cupcake. It's just a deer.- He answers nonchalantly.

-And you're just a punk, in a matter of fact.

-Fine, as you wish.- He eventually leaves the patsy.

-Good boy.- I give him a smug grin.

-I'm not a soft guy, alright. You'll see.

-Oh, you think so? Why is that?

-Honey, I know so because I'm just irresistible.- He ends with this distinguishing smirk.

-No, you're a typical punk with a love for rock, trying to play a bad boy.- I finish.

-Girls love, bad boys.

-Yeah, if they're twelve.- I make Leshawna giggle, and Duncan just smirks.

Chris's voice stops our banter.

-Here's the deal. We're gonna split you into two teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there. Gwen, Trent, Heather, Cody, Lindsay, Beth, Katie, Owen, Leshawna, Justin, and Noah. From this moment on, you are officially known as the Screaming Gophers!- Chris announces and throws a flag with a team logo at Owen.

Gwen reluctantly gets up from her seat next to me. I give her a reassuring smile. 

-Shame.- Leshawna sighs.

-The rest of you over here. Geoff, Bridgette, D.J, Tyler, Sadie, Izzy, Courtney, Ezekiel, Duncan, Eva, and Harold. Move, move, move!

-But Katie's a gopher! I have to be a gopher!

-Sadie, is it? Come on, it'll be okay.- Courtney reassures an overreacting girl.

-This is so unfair! I miss you, Katie!

- I miss you too!

-You guys will officially be known as the Killer Bass!- Chris tosses a flag at a nerd, who unwraps it proudly.

-Chris?- I ask.

-Yes, Alexandra.

-What about me?

-I was waiting for that question. I've got something special for you, you'll love it.

-I've got a different opinion looking at your devilish smile.

-What did you run out of courage?- Heather mocks but, I decide to ignore her.

-I hope you like surprises cause' we've got some in the bag, or should I say box. If I were you, I would think twice before choosing.

-How can I choose wisely, it's like a draw, and I don't even know the price.

-Who said there is any price?- Chris laughs.

-If that's a way you wanted to lighten my mood, then you're fired.

In front of me are two chests, and whatever is inside really wants to come out guessing by banging noises. I look at campers now staying in their teams and receive some encouraging looks. I make my move to the chest on the right, and hesitantly open it, swiftly regretting it. A bass springs out of the box right at me. It's vivid, slippery, and cold against my skin, making me yelp.

-Congrats Alexandra, from now on you're a killer bass!- Chris announces.

I can hear some cheers and laughs in the background followed by groans, but can't make sense of any of this though, since I'm still wrestling with the fish. 

-Here, I'll help you.- DJ towers over me with a warm smile. He manages to get the bass off of me and hoist me up with no effort. I cast him one of my sweet smiles and he smiles back, but looks away, not meeting my eyes.

-You will also be able to share your innermost thoughts on tape with video diaries anytime you want. Let the audience at home know what you're thinking. Or just get something off your chest.-Chris speaks again.

Confessional

Gwen: Um, okay... So far, this sucks. At least Trent and Alexandra seem like decent people. But of course, she has to be on the opposite team.

Lindsay: Um, I don't get it. Where's the camera guy?

Alexandra: At least I don't have to deal with Heather in a team. I didn't want to make enemies, but I guess I already managed to get on her bad side.

Geoff: For real, Geoff? You didn't say a word in this argument, leaving Alexandra stranded. *facepalm*

Owen: Hey, everyone. Check this out. I have something very important to say. *farts* * laughs*

Heather: Why I did do it? Easy, Geoff seemed like an easy person to manipulate, and I'm not about to let anyone form too strong connections at the very beginning of the game. Everyone knows romance means alliance, and alliance means trouble.

-All right. Any questions? Cool. Let's find your cabins. Gophers, you're in the east cabin. Bass, you're in the west.- Chris leads us to our crappy accommodation.

-Bunk Beds? Isn't that a little summer camp?- Heather starts to complain.

-That's the idea, genius.-Gwen snaps at her.

-Shut up, weird goth girl.

-How about you shut up, Heather! You don't have to work your disappointment with the show by picking fights. -I try to defend Gwen.

-Weird goth and blondie loser, you make a perfect couple.

-At least we have each other, and you'll all by yourself.- I snap.

-Come on, Alexandra. She's not worth it.-Bridgette grabs my wrist as we walk to our cabin.

-Where are the outlets? I have to plug in my straightening iron.- A blond chick Lindsay, asks confused.

-There are some in the communal bathrooms. Just across the way.- Chris points to a small building near the cabins.

-Communal bathrooms? But...I'm not Catholic...

-Not Communion, Communal.- Chris chuckles.

-It means we shower together, idiot.- Gwen growled at her.

-Aww, no! C'mon!

-I'm glad we're in our cabin with just guys. Know what I mean? *laughs* I mean, no! I didn't mean it like that! I love chicks. *laughs* I just don't wanna sleep near them. I mean.

Looks like Owen didn't have the best start with this reality show as well.

-Hey Alexandra, wait up. - Geoff approaches me in quick, nervous steps.

-What's up, Geoff? Are you okay?- I tilt my head. Where did his calmness go?

-I'm sorry.

-Why?- I furrow my brows.

-You know, back at the campfire when Heather attacked you... I should have said something.

-It's alright. I understand that not everyone wants to take part in dramas, and it seems like Heather is a total drama queen. - I reassure.

-Yeah, the girl needs to chill out. So.... we're ok.

-Yep, don't sweat it.

I wink at him, which makes him cool down. When he's about to speak again, a piercing scream takes away our moment. We quickly rush to the source of the sound.

-Man, that white girl can scream.- Leshawna comments.

-What is it? Kill it, kill it!- Lindsay cries out, standing on a stool in her cabin.

DJ screams joining Lidsay's panic attack before jumping on a bed and crashing it.

-That... was my bed.- Gwen states.

While everyone starts to panic, I try to catch the cockroach, the reason for this whole commotion. When I'm just about to grab it, an ax cuts it in half right in front of me. Only a few inches closer it would have cost me a finger. I jump back and see a smugly smiling Duncan.

-Are you insane?!- I yell at him.

-Told you. I'm a bad guy, darling.

-Well, that's one way to kill a cockroach.- Gwen comments.

-If you ever see one of those again, just let me know, k? Cause, you know, I can do that too.- Tyler tries to flirt with Lindsay, and she seems to buy it.

-They always go for the jocks- Duncan scoffs.

I tiptoe to him and whisper right next to his ear.

-Do they really, darling?

I slowly enunciate the last word and send him a smug smile, noticing a slight blush on his cheeks.

Confessional

Alexandra: Two can play this flirt game, and I'm not giving up easily, Duncan.

Duncan: She's the first girl I've met, who talks to me like this. I've been to juvie, and no one talked back to me with such ease. I have to say I'm positively surprised with Alexandra.

Cut to the Main Lodge.

-Listen up! I serve it three times a day, and you'll eat it three times a day! Grab a tray, get your food, and sit your butts down NOW!- Chef shouts.

I'm standing next to Gwen and Lindsay.

-Seems like Chef perfectly matches everything on that island- I say to Gwen.

-As long as he serves decent food, I can handle that.

-I've got my doubts.- I admit.

-NEXT!- Chef hollers.

-Ok, you can be right about that one.- Gwen nods.

We laughed together for a while.

-What, what is it?- Lindsay asks, confused.

-Nothing you should worry about, Lindsay.- I smile.

-Great, because I hate worries. Did you know they make you look older?

-NEXT!

-Excuse me, my nutritionist says I shouldn't eat any white sugar, white flour, or dairy.- Lindsay turns her attention to Chef.

-I don't think that's gonna be a problem- Gwen says, disgusted. -Okay. I hate to be predictable and complain on the first day, but I think mine just moved. 

Chef slams down a hammer on it, covering Gwen in a brown sloop.

-Right! Okay then.- My goth friend quickly retreats to her table.

-Hey, Chef, how's it goin'?- I start a conversation.

-And what do you think? I have to serve a bunch of ungrateful teenagers and listen to their whining.

-Guess you don't want to be here as much as I did then. You at least have money provided while I have to fight for it.- I point out and he raises an eyebrow, giving my whole persona inspection with his perceptive black eyes.

-You're a decent one. Come to me after the challenge.

-Sure thing.

I take my tray and sit between Geoff and Bridgette.

-How did you manage to talk with him? He freaks me out.-Bridgette points at Chef.

-He seems like a nice guy.

My whole team gives me stares filled with a mixture of fear and respect.

-Welcome to the Main Lodge!- Chris walks through the door.

-Yo, my man. Can we order a pizza?

Geoff stands up to look at Chris. Seeing what's to come, I quickly grab his hand and pull him back to his seat. A clever throw by Chef nearly misses the top of his hat.

-Whoa! It's cool G! Brown slop is cool! Right, guys?

Geoff laughs nervously, firmly holding my palm. After Chef retreats to the kitchen, he breathes in relief and loosens his grip on my hand, offering a warm smile. 

-Your first challenge begins in one hour!- Chris says before leaving the building.

-What do you think they'll make us do?- Katie asks anxiously.

-It's our first challenge. How hard can it be?- DJ tries to reassure her.

-I wish you were right, big guy, but I have a hunch it's not going to end well.- I ponder.

Preview

Coming up...

The first challenge reveals some chickens.

And Alexandra manages to get into, yet another fight.

Who will stay afloat, and who will sink?

Find out next time on Total Drama Island!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

153K 1K 18
This story was inspired by total drama island (the original cast) and picture and the idea all came from @eavee_ry on TikTok, this story contains gor...
42.1K 528 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!
82.7K 1.5K 39
started july 2021 ended october 2021 - ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ the occurrence or development of events by chance in a beneficial way; findin...
968 15 18
This is the second season of my total drama series the 14 people who were the closest to wining have another shot at 1 Milllion Dollars