Fatal Obsession (BxB)

Da BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... Altro

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C20; Envelope

1.6K 96 29
Da BxBsAreMyThing

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

I woke up to a machine beeping. Heart rate monitor. Bright lights poured into my squinted eyes like a bucket dipped under water, and a small whine escaped my lips when I'd felt an intense hot pain along my ribs. Carefully, I ran my fingers over them and the pain that I'd inflicted on myself was enough to make me puke. Literally.

"Oh! Are you alright?!" A nurse asked me softly, patting my back as I leaned over the right side of my hospital bed. "Where's Giorgi," I mumbled, sitting back up as I wiped my mouth. "The man you came in here with," the nurse questioned. I nodded and carried my blurry eyes to look at the woman, and I screamed when I saw Tammy's blurry silhouette to my left. "NO! YOU LOST! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE US ALONE! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE?! YOU—"

"Cameron," Giorgi's groggy voice suddenly called from a bit of a distance away. I quickly moved to get up and follow his deep speech, but Tammy grabbed me and held me down before I could get onto my feet. I sobbed when a couple of other doctors assisted her in restraining me, and wished for Giorgi to save me. "No~," I whined, tears sliding down my face as I'd felt too weak to move. "I won fair and square..."

"Baby," my boyfriend suddenly sounded right next to me. I turned my head to my right and bawled when I saw him reaching out for my hand, and I immediately intertwined our fingers. "That's not Tammy. She's gone, Cam."

"What? But..." I glanced at the brunette woman's face again, but my eyes were still no good. They remained fuzzy and continued to fool me into believing that the woman beside me was Tammy in scrubs. So, I looked back over at Giorgi and asked: "Where is she?"

"Police found her car smashed into a highway divider," the Greek man sighed. "They said she died upon impact."

"Died in a car crash...?" I mumbled. My boyfriend nodded and squeezed my hand. Lola crashed her car when Giorgi ended things with her. It was almost suicide by car crash, but her doctors were able to save her life.
She did it to make him feel bad... Is this Tammy's distorted parody? Actual suicide by car crash to make me feel sorry? ...Huh. Well, I don't feel remorseful at all. I only feel more annoyed.

"I'm sorry," I apologized to my boyfriend. Because she took her own life... "You don't get the justice you deserve."

He sighed heavily and shrugged. "Oh, well. It's fine. I'm just glad that you're safe," he said softly.

"I'm so glad you're safe," I mewled, letting go of his hand to stroke his cheek. "I was so scared that I'd lose you... You were bleeding so much."

"Yeah, it's a good thing you guys came when you did," the nurse chimed in. "Doctors said that if you had arrived two minutes later, things might not have ended so good. Luckily, they were able to help you both just in time. I mean, the blood loss was great so you both fell into a deep unconscious state, but you're both A-okay."

"Deep unconscious states... We were in comas?" I clarified.

"Yup. Giorgi fell into a three day slumber, and you, Cameron, have been out for five days. Welcome back!" The nurse beamed. "I'm your nurse, Polly, by the way."

"Oh... I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I thought you were someone else."

"The girl who did this to you," Polly chalked up. "That's okay. Are your eyes still fuzzy?"

"Yeah... How did you know?"

"Well, when you came in, you had a cut on your forehead that was feeding blood into your eyes," the brunette mentioned. "So, we've been rinsing your eyeballs with water and putting eyedrops in to flush all the blood out every two hours. Now that you're awake, your blinking is going to help clear your vision, and I'd like to  recommend a good, hard cry at least once today and tomorrow. Just so that we can make sure there's absolutely no more blood sitting behind those chocolate orbs of yours."

Giorgi shuddered beside me and I couldn't help but smile at him. "Okay, thank you," I said to the nurse.

"Of course! If you need me, just press this little button here, alright?" Polly instructed, pointing at a small remote control beside me before walking away.

"Five days," I'd gawked, looking at my boyfriend. "Why didn't you wake me up? Agh, what time is it? I'm late for school."

Giorgi groaned as he laughed, cradling his stomach, and I winced as my own abdomen stung from my giggling. "Damn it, Cameron," he chuckled. "I'm sorry," I tittered.

Two more days had passed, and Giorgi and I were finally admitted from the hospital. To our great surprise, the house had been cleaned up, as if my and Tammy's fight had never even happened. The only thing out of place was an envelope taped to the fridge with our names on it.

"Do you think the police left it?" I asked my boyfriend as he'd walked over and grabbed it. "What, like, they wrote it or just saw it on the fridge already and left it behind after inspecting the house," he questioned. "I dunno. Which one makes more sense to you," I inquired with a shrug.

Giorgi frowned as he opened the envelope and  pulled out a paper, and my impatience to know what the letter said persuaded me to step over and look over his arm.

"It's a letter from the police station," I asked, reading the closing first. Sincerely, Detective Lance Albertsons, and Officer Timothy Jaunce...

"They're apologizing and asking us not to sue. These are the guys that we talked to about Tammy. They're the homophobic asses that laughed when we reported her," Giorgi reminded me.

"Oh..." I mumbled. "Do you want to sue? We can make some extra money to repair the damage on your car. I mean, Tammy busted your rearview window and dented the trunk."

"She did?!"

"You didn't see it when you put me in your car that day? Or how about today when you drove us home? Didn't you at least feel the wind from the back window when you were driving?"

"No! I was panicking about all the blood that day, and I thought you opened a window," Giorgi scoffed, walking over to the front door before stepping outside. "FUCK!" He shouted from the driveway, soon stomping back inside.

"We should sue them," I said. "That way you can at least get a little bit of justice. They laughed when we asked for help and are now asking us to respect their wishes. That's not right. It's bad enough that..." I quickly cut myself off and sighed, stepping over to hug my boyfriend. "I just don't want you to feel completely screwed over, Gio."

The large Greek man kissed my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair from behind, softly clenching a handful. "Alright. Then we'll sue," he whispered against my lips, placing a short kiss upon them. "For now, can you tell me how the fight went? I heard Tammy was found missing an ear, and I remember your mouth being a bit bloody..."

I laughed a bit and shook my head. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"No?"

"Mm-mm..." I tittered.

"Oh, okay," my boyfriend chuckled, leading me into our bedroom. "Ughhh~," he groaned as we laid down. "Does this mean we're allowed to live our lives peacefully now that she's gone?"

"Gosh, I hope so," I grumbled as Giorgi interlaced our fingers.

"I swear, Cameron, if we come across another damn admirer or fan of yours and they're anything like Tammy—even if they just have brown hair like hers, I'm gonna file a restraining order against them," the Greek man said sternly. "No more weirdos."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Please Vote
if you liked it :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
4.9K 218 10
BL | OMEGAVERSE Sullivan #1 Sorin Leondias had known nothing but misery since the day he was born. Losing his parents at a young age, he was forced t...
3.6K 80 14
Jeff had secretly loved Slenderman, but hid it well. He always had quite a temper too, so when his best friend Laughing Jack asks about it, he shuts...
122K 6.1K 50
{MXM} {COMPLETED} "Please... kiss me, so I'd know what it is to feel alive when I die," his voice was a delicate whisper, like warm breeze on a rain...