Lead Me Out Of The Dark. {Aus...

De FuentesQuinn

*There is a sequel to this, The Sky Under The Sea. {Sequel To Lead Me Out Of The Dark}.* I was Finally going... Mais

Chapter 1:Miles Away.
Chapter 2:Seven Thousand Miles For What?
Chapter 3:Prove Me Right.
Chapter 4:Hold On Til May.
Chapter 5:Tally It Up, Settle The Score.
Chapter 6:Two Birds, One Stone.
Chapter 7:Let Live.
Chapter 8:Second And Sebring.
Chapter 9:I Feel Like Dancing.
Chapter 10:Bulletproof Love.
Chapter 11:Im Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket.
Chapter 12:My Understandings.
Chapter 13:When You Can't Sleep At Night.
Chapter 14:A Daydream Away.
Chapter 15:I'm A Monster.
Chapter 16:Wake Me Up.
Chapter 17:King For A Day.
Chapter 18:I Don't Care If You're Contagious.
Chapter 19:Hell Above.
Chapter 21:The Depths.
Chapter 22:The Sinner.
Cahpter 23:Limitless.
Chapter 24:It Never Ends.
Chapter 25:In The End.
Chapter 26:Rise And Shine.
Chapter 27:Promised Ones.
Chapter 28:Kissing In Cars.
Chapter 29:Never Forget About Me.
Chapter 30:The Reckless And The Brave.
Chapter 31:Let Love Bleed.
Chapter 32:All My Heart.
Chapter 33:Makeshift Chemistry.
Chapter 34:Let's Cheer To This.
Chapter 35:Repeating Apologies.
Chapter 36:Therapy.
Chapter 37:This Ain't No Place For Animals.
Chapter 38:With Eyes To Hear And Ears To See.
Chapter 39: The Depths.
Chapter 40:Remembering Sunday.
Chapter 41:Gone So Long.
Chapter 42:Stained Glass Eyes And Colourful Teras.
Chapter 43:Sick Little Games.
Chapter 44:O.G Loko.
Chapter 45:Thanks To You.
Chapter 46:You Kill Me In A Good Way.
Chapter 47:Wasting Away.
Chapter 48:Tangled In The Great Escape.
Shadow Moses:Author's Note.
If you feel alone:Author's Note.
Chapter 49:Purified.
Chapter 50:Believe You Me.
Author's Note.
New story?

Chapter 20:This One's For You.

2.1K 27 0
De FuentesQuinn

I was sitting in the kitchen on the bus making breakfast when I heard the door open. Austin, he's so cute. I smiled and he came up to me and kissed me softly, "Morning baby." He held me by the waist. "Hello sexy." I bit his lip and he growled. "Woah, not now please." I looked over and saw Tony get out from my bunk. I smiled. "Tonzie!" Austin smiled, "Hey Tony, I see you crashed here last night." Tony laughed and nodded. "I thought I could spend time with my best friend." I smiled and kissed Austin again then continued cooking.

After we all ate Tony did the dishes. I was sitting on the couch. I thought I was finally getting better. An hour passed. But there it was. I got up and ran to the bathroom straight to the toilet. There goes all my food. Austin came in to check on me. "Babe, were going to the hospital." I shook my head, "I can't." He gave me a weird look, "Yes you can your off for a week." I shook my head, "I refuse." He looked at me funny, "I don't care babe, please this is getting serious." I shook my head. I wasn't going to the hospital. "I just have the flu." He sighed, "Fine." I got up and brushed my teeth.

"I have to go practice, see you later Zunzie." Tony leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Bye Tonzie." Austin said bye to him and he left. Austin got up and locked the door. He walked up to me and pushed me on the couch so I was laying down. He got on top of me and started kissing me. He moved his lips down to my neck and gave me a hickey. I moaned and he laughed. "I love you baby." I smiled and he sucked my soft spot. "MMM I-I MMM love you too." He laughed and took off my shirt with force and then my pants. I smiled and took off his pants and shirt. I took off his boxers and started rubbing his friend which was hard now. He moaned, "Mm I'm close." I stopped and he looked at me, "Why'd you stop?" I laughed and ignored him. I kissed him and he pulled off my panties. He inserted himself and went fast and hard, "AUSTIN." I moaned out loudly not caring if people heard. He kept going harder and deeper, "Oh ZUNDRA!" He moaned out. We were both moaning and we both reached our climax. He pulled out and laid beside me and pulled me in his arms.

I smiled while trying to catch my breath. Austin was breathing loudly. He kissed me, "Your the only girl who made me cum so fast, which is good." I gave him a weird look. "I didn't need to know about what your ex's did." I laughed and so did he. I got up and got dressed. He got up shortly after and got dressed as well.

Austin's P.O.V:

I loved Zundra so much. She was my everything. She was so beautiful. I felt her take my hand. I let her drag me to the bunk area. She got in her bunk and I got in beside her. I was laying there with her in my arms. It felt so amazing just to hold her. I started thinking about things. We had sex a lot of times. I cummed every time. Then i gasped. I never once used a condom. I started panicking. Zundra quickly turned her body so she was looking at me, "What's wrong baby?" I shook my head, "Are you on birth control?" She looked at me and laughed, "Yes Austin." I sighed in relief. I want her to have my babies but not yet. I wasn't ready to be a dad.

Zundra's P.O.V:

I laughed at Austin's question. I think he was worried about me being pregnant because I don't remember him ever using a condom. I kissed him and rubbed his back. He smiled and kissed my nose.

He fell asleep after awhile. His little snores were so cute. He had his mouth wide open. He was so cute. I grabbed my phone and put my face beside his, I made a funny face and took a picture. I smiled and laughed to myself. I posted it on tumblr and instagram. I put my phone down and just laid there. I started feeling weird. I felt something in my stomach and it scared the shit out of me. Calm down Zee it's probably just your digestion trying to fight the flu. I felt it again. Now I was scared. I put my hand on my stomach. I felt the sharp pain again and it hit my hand.

I started panicking. I think Austin heard my breathing because he woke up immediatly. "Babe omg calm down, what's wrong?" He looked at me with concern. "I-I-I felt a kick in my stomach. Three times, it hit my hand. Austin-" His mouth dropped, "What?" I felt it again but this time it hurt so much I gasped and then I felt a rush of liquid in my panties. I was holding my stomach in pain and started bawling. Austin saw and quickly jumped out of the bunk he ran and grabbed his phone. He dialed a number. He started speaking fast and my vision was going blurry. "Hurry she's blacking out." Then everything was gone.

I opened my eyes half way to see that I was in a hospital. I looked down at myself to see my stomach cut open. Then the pain kicked in. It felt like I was being stabbed a thousand times. I screamed in pain and a doctor ran over to me and put a mask on my face. I passed out.

I woke up again but this time I was just laying down on my bed. Somebody was beside me. I looked over and it was Austin. "Austin?" I whispered. He shot his head up. He had tears in his eyes. "Babe?" He kissed me and rubbed my head. "I'm glad your awake, how are you feeling?". I started panicking, "Austin, why am I here? Wha-what happened?" I started crying. I was really emotional. He held my hand tighter. "Baby, calm down. Uhm, well you remember what happened that night when you felt sharp pains?" I nodded my head, "Well I called the ambulance and they brought you here. They did test and put you into surgery right away. They wouldn't tell me what was going on. After a day of waiting they finally told me. You had a miscarriage. The baby was 6 months. They had to remove it from your stomach. It died because it wasn't getting proper food. You were diagnosed with a eating disorder." I broke down and started bawling. I coudln't even talk. I started having an anxiety attack. I could hear the monitor getting faster. Austin looked at me and started crying, "Babe calm down, please. Calm down." He laid beside me and held me. I started calming down.I looked at my stomach to see a load of stitches.

I was let out of the hospital two weeks later. I had a huge scar across my stomach already. I can't believe I missed three weeks of touring. I was so depressed. I stayed in my bunk all day. People would try to talk to me but I would brush them off. I barely spoke to Austin. He always came to sleep with me in my bunk. He didn't care if I didn't talk or not. I guess he just wanted to be here for me. I know it hurt him, but that's not what I'm trying to do. I can't snap out of it.i cried myself to sleep every night. I was in so much pain. A baby that was mine and Austin's died inside me because I wasn't eating. I couldn't eat.

Alan got sick of seeing me like this so one morning he pulled me out of bed and threw me in the shower. With my clothes on and everything. "ALAN YOU FUCKING DICK!" I started crying and he quickly pulled me out and wrapped me with a towel. I guess he didn't believe Austin when he said she's very emotional. He hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I'm so sorry. Just please come out with us today? Please, we miss you." He was pleading. I calmed down and nodded my head. He smiled, "Go get ready."

I was dragging myself around. I put on track pants and a crew neck. I left my hair natural. I didn't even bother putting on makeup. I slipped on my vans. I walked out into the front. Everybody was shocked to see me out of my bunk. "Babe" Austin smiled and kissed me. I didn't smile back. I just sat there. He held my hand, "Let' go guys." Tino and Phil and blurted out, "She's coming?" They were smiling widely. I nodded my head and they all cheered in joy. Alan shouted out, "THANKS TO ME."."STOP SCREAMING!" I screamed. My head was pounding. Everybody looked at me in shock. "You don't talk to any of us for weeks and suddenly your screaming at us to shut up." They all laughed and I laughed a bit.

They took me out for food. I tried eating a bit. It stayed down this time. They started getting to excited and loud. "I'm going to step out for air." Austin looked up at me. I was standing now. "I'll come." I shook my head. " i need to be alone." He nodded in understanding and kissed me. I turned and walked out the door. There was a forest behind the restaurant. I decided to go and walk through it.

I found a little stream going down. It was deep. I threw a rock in to see. I started getting depressed. Everything came back. It all started running through my head. I looked at the stream. I took off my shoes. I put my feet in the shallow part. I heard somebody yell my name. It was Austin and Alan. I dove in and waited for it all to end. A few minutes later I thought it was actually ending until I felt arms grab me and pull me out.

Austin's P.O.V:

I saw her dive in. I ran as fast as I could to the stream. I dove in and grabbed her. She wasn't breathing she was cold and she was pale. I laid her down and started doing c.p.r. Alan ran to my side and gasped at the sight. "Zundra please, come back!" Tears were running down my cheeks. I kept begging for her to come back. I felt her move. She started coughing and her eyes opened. I sat her up and she started puking up water and food. Alan looked away and almost threw up. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as well. "Zundra, omg please don't ever do that again. I need you. You can't leave me. I love you." I held her tight. She was shaking, "Austin I'm so-so-sorry. I just couldn't handle it any-any-anymore. I'm sorry. I love you." she hugged me tight and kissed me.

Zundra's P.O.V:

"Zee," I heard Austin croak out. I left Austin's grip and hugged Alan tightly. We were all crying. "Don't ever leave us. We love you." He hugged me tighter and Austin joined. "Let's get you in the van, your going to get sick. Your shaking." I got up but my legs gave out on me and I fell. "Babe, take it easy." Austin picked me up bridal style and carried me. I passed out.

I opened my eyes slowly and felt myself in somebody's arms. I looked up to see Austin. I looked around and he was carrying me inside the bus. He brought me to his bunk and laid me down. He went into his bag and took out a baggy shirt. He helped me get undressed. I slipped on the shirt. I laid down. I was still shaking. Austin covered me and came in the bunk and laid beside me. I was still tired. I started getting warm. I kissed Austin, "I love you, I honestly don't know what I would do without you." He smiled, "I love you too." He kissed me and  pulled me closer. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

188 15 7
One tragic night a fire struck in there home everyone was evacuated safely except his dad his mother went in to find him shortly after the whole buil...
128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
17.8K 387 25
Nobody told me adulthood was going to be this way. How I constantly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd imagine it feels like being stranded...
15.7K 597 57
Okay this was my first book, it's got a tonne of errors and I have improved as a writer since I started it haha but please read and lmk what you thin...