Miraculous One-shots❤️ (Pause...

By CaptainJackpot

A book where I write all my AU ideas 💛Warning this book contains 💛 Adrien sugar Marinette sugar Alya salt L... More

The Goat who stole the Chat (Marichat and Adrinette)
A Snakes favorite food is a Mouse (Adrinette/SIN)
The Real Volpina (LadyNoir/Fluff)
Warning for this Book
Adrien Blanc (Mariblanc/SIN/Fluff)
The Wolf and his Bunny (Akuma!Adrien/SIN/Adrienette)
Lady Time (Adrientte/SIN/ Time travel)
Salt meets Canon (Salt/ Lukanette/LadyNoir/SIN)
Adrien's Mistake (Adrinette/Fluff/ANGST)
Alya and the Vixen on the Run (Ladynoir/fluff/Angst)
Should I...?
Nightmare Wedding (LadyBlanc/SIN/)
Wait For It (Marichat/fluff/)
Name an animal and I'll turn it into a kwami (times up!)
Requested kwamis!
Haunted Mansion (Ghost!Adrien/ Adrienette/SIN)
Update (cause dis is bad) (updated ver)
King Cobra( Akuma!Adrien/Adrienette/Fluff)
Shadow Noir (Akuma!Adrien/SIN)
Lady Time( Alternative Era) (Adrienette/SIN)
The Painted Prince (Adrienette/Fluff/Horror?)
Shattered Illusions (Angst/Adrienette)
I am doing a God AU but with a twist
Why Adrien Salt will never happen
Legendary Lovers (Angst/Adrienette)
Happy Valentines day(heres a little treat for u)
Destiny written in Stone (Adrienette/Ladynoir)
Let me hear your fanfiction ideas!
UPDATE
Ideas that I thought would be good Stories
Should I do some more Reincarnation stories? (I added one more)
Here are all of my favorite ideas so far.
Merry Christmas! Here are your presents!
The Story of Blanc (ANGST/Tragic Love)
What if I made my Own Miraculous episodes?
The Cursed Land of Agreste (SIN/Adrienette)
Hi, lets talk...

Only Us(Adrienette/Fluff)

5.6K 105 24
By CaptainJackpot

Adrien shoved the shirts into his bag as fast as he could. Plagg too zoomed across the room stuffing his Camembert into a special duffel bag that Adrien let him use. The black cat kwami looked over at the blockaded door as the pounding got louder the pleading shouts violently screaming but muffled by the door. Adrien threw his other computer at the door and then rushed up his stairs grabbing a number of movies that held precious memories of his mother. He grabbed his favorite movies and music CDS shoving them into the bag too. He has three more things to grab. Quickly moving he grabbed his Marinette lucky charm, the valentine card from his lady and the blue scarf that he found out was from Marinette. He opened his window and grabbed both of the bags just as the door was smashed open.

"Plagg claws out!" Looking back as the door slammed open to reveal a pissed Gabriel Agreste and a mad Nathalie. "Adrien! Detransform now and think this through!" Nathalie screamed as he narrowed his eyes.

"Adrien I am your Father and you will do as I say! Now detransform and give me the ring! You are a model not a hero!" Gabriel barked at his son seeing he was so close to the ring of destruction. Chat Noir only stared at his so called Father before turning away.

"No Father I am a hero and my lady needs me unlike you." Gabriel screamed bloody murder as Chat Noir jumped away. Leaving his old prison he felt freedom finally for the first time.
——————————————
Marinette placed the Miracle box in the backpack gently as the other kwamis grabbed her stuff and placed them into the duffel bag. Trixx grabbed all of Marinette's allowance money and stuffed it in. Tikki zoomed around grabbing Marinette's designs and sketchbook, Wayzz was taking all the pictures and memories down and gently put them in an envelope. Kalkki was pushing down all of Marinette's clothes, Stompp grabbed Marinette's charger for her tablet and also put the tablet in the duffel bag as well. Fluff zoomed around the room and grabbed Marinette's hero dolls that she made for the kwamis, along with the kwami beds. Sass too was zooming around the room grabbing tiny nick nacks that Marinette's parents or friends had given her. Mullo was able to shrink her cat pillow down and along with her diary put it in the bag. Marinette sighed as the kwamis all finished up, looking back at her bare room that had only so much.

The trap door still locked as she heard her parents pleads to open up. She placed her phone down and shut off her computer, both had been wiped clean of her existence. "Tikki spots on!"

Ladybug placed the backpack on her back and threw the duffel bag over her shoulder. Swinging her yo-yo she nearly made it out as her father broke the door open. "Marinette! Please wait!" But they were to late their daughter was gone.
——————————————-

"Here is your new apartment Mrs. Marie and Mr. Aiden. Please enjoy also rent is due by the end of the month." The doorman finished speaking and dropped the keys into Marie's hands. He walked off and the two stood at the door with their bags. Unlocking the door they stepped in and looked around the room. Their apartment was big but also small. There was a balcony and a stain glass window door that looked dusty and old. A three step stairway led up to four bedrooms. The kitchen was a medium size with a normal fridge. The curtains were tacky and the hard wood floor was dirty.

"So this is our home now." Marinette said as Adrien closed the door and locked it. "Yeah I guess it is and it's not that bad." Adrien said as he put a hand on Marinette's shoulder, he felt her shiver and knew she was about to break. "Its okay now M'lady you can cry now." He whispered and the walls broke as she sobbed and fell to the floor. He knelt down and held her as she sobbed into his chest. He rubbed slow circles on her back as she gripped onto his black hoodie soaking it in her tears. He hummed a soft tune that slowly calmed her down and the next thing he knew, he was sitting there on the floor humming a soft lullaby to his lady as she cried into his shoulder.

The two kwamis only sat there as their holders embraced each other.

———————————————

Five years later

Marinette's phone let a tiny ping sound out as she put on her white fur coat. Her light pink hair swayed as she turned her head towards her phone. The ping sound then soon became louder and she then recognized her ringtone for Adrien. Rushing over to her phone she picked it up, hoping that he hadn't gotten himself hurt or worse found out. She picked it up with a simple "Hello?" Her heart nearly died when she heard someone else's voice. "Hey Pinky" She placed a hand over her heart and let out a deep sigh. "John? Why do you have Aidens phone? Please tell me he's not drunk again." The line was quiet and finally John spoke "I'm afraid so Pinky, he got into a big fight again, can you come pick him up?" Marinette sighed, "Yeah I'll be there soon." She ended the call and grabbed her purse with Tikki and Kalkki in it and jumped into the elevator.

When she did get to the bar she was shocked to see so many people there that night. The whole bar froze when she stepped inside. She took in her surroundings and noticed Adrien's friends on one side and the people he probably got into a fight with on the other side. She heard a whistling sound from the other side as she made her way over to them. "Hey cutie what are you doing in a place like this?" to their shock she went to the other side and placed a hand on the guy's face who had started the fight. "Oh chaton your eye." She cooed at the injured Adrien. "How did this happen?" She asked turning to John, " Well we were just drinking and talking about ....stuff and then this asshole over here then cuts in and starts talking trash, next thing I know they are in a heated fight and Aiden won." Marinette looked at the other side, the guy had bruises all over his body and what looked like two black eyes. Marinette looked at Adrien as he cuddled into her palm, a light blush on his face.

What a night

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they finally got back to the apartment the kwamis all flew out as they knew what happens when Adrien gets drunk. The Kwamis at first when it happened thought it was hilarious when Adrien would try and woo Marinette in his drunk state. The second time it had happened he spilled how he felt about everything, Lila, his Father and his Mother. The kwamis then learned that Adrien only ever lets his feelings out when he is drunk. Plagg said that it was his coping way of letting go. Except for this time the kwamis knew why he had gotten drunk again, it was their anniversary of becoming Ladybug and Chat Noir and while everyone in the city knew their identities. No one knew that it was also the day Adrien had declared he loved Marinette.

Over the five years since the reveal Adrien had been nothing but there for his Lady. The world was still looking for them and the news articles would end up giving Marinette the worst case of nightmares Adrien had ever seen. The kwamis remember the first month of the two living together, Adrien would work all day at a grocery store and come home exhausted. They're waiting for him with open arms was Marinette as she would give him the best back massages the kwamis had ever seen. Then in return Adrien would let Marinette rest on her days off from working at a cafe and make a special dinner for her.

Although the kwamis thank Plagg for having such a wonderful chosen for their Guardian. Because one night Marinette had such a terrible nightmare it made her whimper and cry out, Adrien would hear her cries from the room next door and grab his pillow and make his way into Marinette's room, he would crawl into the bed and pull Marinette close to him while cuddling her and whispering sweet things in her ear as he would slowly drift off into sleep with her. This would happen almost every month and every month he would be there for her. Although the kwamis had seen how awkward it was in the morning after the snuggling.

The kwamis were all waiting for Adrien to finally ask Marinette to be his girlfriend but saw it was nowhere near that, because according to Plagg, Adrien wanted to get to know her first and then he would ask. But the kwamis watched over the years as Marinette grew into a beautiful woman that Adrien couldn't hold it in anymore. He was so afraid she would reject him that he bottled it up and spilled it later when drinking with his bar buddy John.

It didn't help when someone almost recognized Marinette in public because of her raven hair and looks, that she had decided to dye it a light pink to hide. When she got home that day and surprised Adrien with her new long curled light pink hair, Plagg did his best to not laugh as Adrien nearly combust right there and then, he was literally about to grab Marinette and confess his dying love for her and then toss her on the bed and kiss the hell out of her as her new hair was spread across his sheets.

Yes, the Kwamis can say that over the years the two had grown very close. But the Kwamis wondered were they both close enough to survive Adrien's drunk confessions? They would find out as they flew away from the two miraculous holders and landed by their food table as the show began.

"What were you thinking Adrien?" Marinette asks in a low voice that Adrien could hear tremble with anger and worry. "Getting drunk on a night like tonight!" her voice rose a bit "With all the reporters around? Looking for us? For YOU and for ME?" He sees her hands tighten as she leans forwards against the kitchen counter. "What if someone reported that a man with blonde hair and green eyes easily won a bar match? They would think of Chat Noir and then know your new name." A tear falls down onto her hand and Adrien still stands still, not moving. "What drove you to get so drunk on our anniversary?" Marinette asks as calmly as she can, still refusing to look at his eyes.

"You." Her eyes widen at his answer and she doesn't move to look at him. "Marinette, You were what drove me to get drunk tonight." She can feel him moving towards her slowly. "Why?" She asks in a painful whisper, praying he didn't hate her, that he didn't want her as his Ladybug. "Because today is when we became partners and when you rescued Ivan..." She felt him behind her, he took a breath in "I made a declaration to myself that I was in love with whoever was under that Ladybug mask and that girl was you, my Marinette." She blushes and gasps as he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her off of the counter, gently spinning her around to look at him. " All these years I have been madly in love with you, and I don't mean when I found out you were Ladybug, I was already deep in love with my everyday Ladybug who just happened to be my real Ladybug." She blushed and tried to speak but he placed a finger to her lips to stop her.

"Please let me finish." She closed her mouth and gave a gentle smile. "Through these five years of us living together not once have you left my mind. From the day I caught you singing in the shower, to the day you came home with pink hair, that by the way I wanted to so badly run my fingers through while kissing you." She felt his hand play with her hair. "I wanted to make love to you so badly, wanted to cuddle with you every night instead of having to sleep in two separate rooms, wanted to be by your side when you would cook dinner, wanted to kiss you every morning and every night." She looked him in the eyes as he took both of her hands and placed them on his heart.

"I love you, my Marinette, my lady, my bugaboo, my princess." Marinette moved closer and tears slid down her face, "Oh my prince, I have loved you since the day you gave me your umbrella to Chat noir giving me a rose and my first kiss. Over the five years, I have also been dying to kiss you and love you." It's Adrien's turn to tear up as Marinette places his hands on her heart.

"I love you too, Adrien, my kitty, my prince, my chaton."  She finally says and suddenly she's pulled towards him. The next thing she knows he slams his lips onto hers and his hand slowly cups her face as she passionately returns his kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 177 22
We all can't get enough of marinette and adrien. This is a marichat and adrinette fanfic with felix and bridgette. This is the book 1 of cheating se...
63.6K 746 22
This story will include~ Marichat Ladynoir Adrinette Ladrien
60.2K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
17.1K 299 11
Marinette thinks that she finally found Chat Noir's secret identity: he's no other than sexy Adrien Agreste! So she's going to try to know the truth...