Predator (Klaus Mikaelson fan...

By NalaWoods

SET IN: Vampire Diaries Season 2, 3 Havana Sommers desperately needed a place to hide. She thought that by st... More

Disclaimer & Casting
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: The Bitch Named Katherine
Chapter 3: Masquerade!
Chapter 4 Meeting the Noble One
Chapter 5: My Old Friend, Elijah
Chapter 6: Our Time In Cuba
Chapter 7: Let Me Forget
Chapter 8: So A Drunk And A History Teacher Walks Into A Bar...
Chapter 9: The Return
Chapter 10: Something About 'Alaric'
Chapter 11: Run Havana Run
Chapter 12: Before The Dance
Chapter 13: Decade Dance
Chapter 14: Little Dove
Chapter 15 Janet Lee
Chapter 16 Moving Forward
Chapter 17 The Joys of Men and Their Issues
Chapter 18 Deadly Consequences
Chapter 19 The Ritual
Chapter 21 Choices: The Hinges To Destiny Pt. 2
Chapter 22 Choices: The Hinges To Destiny Pt. 3
Chapter 23 These Little Ticks Of Mine
Chapter 24 Little Hopes of Change
Chapter 25 Ray Sutton And The Aperols
Chapter 26 The Failed Hybrids
Chapter 27 Ouch
Chapter 28 Toasting To Our Dreams
Chapter 29 What Could've Happened
JJ Maybank (OBX fanfic)
Chapter 30 Back To The Windy City
Chapter 31 Friend or Ally?
Chapter 32 Keeping Secrets
Chapter 33 A Step Closer to Danger...Again
Chapter 34 The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 35 It Ends With Jazz
Chapter 36 Revalations
Chapter 37 Head Over Heart Type of Thing
Chapter 38 Putting Onself First For Once
Chapter 39 Best Friends Support Each Other No Mather What
Chapter 40 This Strange Little Town
Chapter 41 Unexpectedly Good Company
Chapter 42 You Are My Home
Chapter 43 Nik And His Little Dove
Chapter 44 Meeting Mikael And Multiple Attempted Murders
Chapter 45 Rude Awakenings
Chapter 46 Family Dinners Are Not Peaceful
Chapter 47 Some Witchy Business
Chapter 48 The Ball

Chapter 20 Choices: The Hinges To Destiny Pt. 1

7K 198 17
By NalaWoods

Havana stared at Janet Lee with so many questions in her mind. Apparently, Elena and Jenna had the same questions.

"You-you've been a vampire the entire time?!" Jenna questioned, her eyes wide in shock.

"Not until this evening. I was a witch for most of my life until I gave up my powers to become a vampire." She explained nonchalantly. Her best friend still had her mouth open trying to process the information. "I know this is bad timing and you're probably in a lot of shock right now Jenna. But I'm done pretending to be someone I'm not. I love you Jenna Sommers ever since we first met in freshmen year. I sacrificed my powers so that I could be a vampire and take your place and die so that you can live. I thought I could do this but I can't. I don't want to die for you Jenna, I want to live for you." By now, she had tears forming in her eyes. The weight which rested on her shoulders for half a decade now gone as if it was never there. Jenna too was crying, surprisingly, she looked relieved and happy.

"I-if you're a witch, then how did you turn?" Elena asked putting an end to their moment. If this was any normal situation, Havana would've already thrown a shoe at her. But she stayed silent being curious as to how Janet was able to do this too.

The former witch smiled at Havana, "Remember that grimoire I told you about?" Havana nodded remembering the details of her digging it up from a witches' grave in Salem. "Well, it turns out that it had more than a few cool spells to-" Janet stopped talking. Her eyes wide as she stared at the stake on her chest deeply puncturing her heart.

"NO!" Jenna screamed running to her best friend. Klaus snapped her neck in an instant knocking Jenna out for the night. He had a wicked smile plastered on his face as Janet's dead body fell onto the ground with a wooden stake still sticking out of her chest.

Elena and Havana screamed with tears flowing down their cheeks.

A couple of minutes later, Stefan woke up. Elena and Havana were still crying though more silent than five minutes ago. He looked around and saw Jenna limp on the ground and Janet dead with a stake in her chest. He quickly pieced everything together, he felt like he failed them.

"I'm so sorry." He solemnly said to Sommer girls who gestured him to keep quiet.

"Kill him" Elena mouthed, her eyes still glassy.

Greta continued chanting while Klaus walked up to the doppelganger informing her that it was time to complete the ritual and die. The flames vanished around her and she stood up and walked towards the cauldron ignoring Klaus's offer to help her off of the ground.

Havana was silently praying that someone would rescue them now.

Klaus then proceeds on feeding on Elena with the intention of killing her.

Stefan helplessly crawls through the dirt trying to reach her while Havana was trying to leave the circle of fire whose flames grew more aggressive each step she took closer to the edge. They both could see the life drain from Elena's eyes and soon she too fell limp. Her eyes wide shut. Stefan and Havana screamed in vain starring at the lifeless teen on the ground.

"I can feel it," Klaus whispered starring at the full moon.

His eyes glowed yellow and his bones started cracking.

However, the event he has been waiting for his entire life has been halted by a witch he threw him around like a rag doll inflicting pain internally and externally. Out came Bonnie chanting in Latin, her eyes focused on Klaus's suffering body. Damon also came out of hiding and snapped Greta's neck like a twig killing her instantly. The fire circling Havana disappears and she comes running towards her friends. Damon placed Elena beside Stefan while Havana pulled out the stake that was lodged into his back.

"Take Elena away from here." Stefan groaned in pain.

"Wait! Elena is alive?"

"Shh!" Stefan and Damon whispered. They all looked back at Klaus who was in too much pain to even listen to their conversation. "Didn't you forget Havana that I always have a plan." Damon smirked whereas Stefan rolled his eyes at his brother purposely leaving out the rest of the gang's contribution.

"Oh thank God." Havana let out a huge breath, her hand on her chest.

"We can celebrate later. Now, you all must get the hell out of here." Stefan groaned still in pain.

"I'll stay. You go get Elena to safety." Havana told Damon who nodded and left carrying her cousin bridal style.

Now they both next to Bonnie who continued torturing Klaus with her powers. She stopped when Elijah stood in front of his brother with a grim look on his face. Elijah was a serious man, but Havana never seen him so stern. He was certainly angry at Klaus.

Klaus whispers his brothers name only to experience Elijah's hand shoved into his chest grabbing a hold of his heart. Elijah squeezed his heart harder making Klaus suffer more.

"In the name of our family Niklaus-"

"I didn't bury them at sea."

Elijah stopped himself from pulling his brother's heart out upon hearing those words.

"What do you mean Niklaus?"

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah, don't listen to him." Stefan intervened.

"I can take you to them. I give you my word." Klaus shakily whispered..

Elijah who broke character of being emotionless towards his sibling truly looked lost in thought. He stayed still contemplating on whether he should trust a word Klaus says. Havana, Bonnie, and Stefan also knew what was going through his head.

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatened

"You'll die"

"I don't care Elijah."

The he looked at Havana who had the same lost and confused expression. The moment she saw his face, she knew what was to come. Elijah may be a noble man who honors his deals but his family will always come close, even if that means putting up with an egotistical psychopathic brother.

Elijah looked at the group who had worried faced plastered on their faces. "I'm sorry." He said before speeding away with Klaus.

Havana, Bonnie, and Stefan shouted in protest and ran where they originally were. But it was too late.

The Original brothers had escaped.

------------

AHHHH I JUST COULDN'T LET KLAUS KILL JENNA. I've always wanted to save her and add a little twist to the story so yayy Jenna is alive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 553 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
1.6K 22 17
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
13.3K 459 47
Sequel to The Red Herring ~The Love of the past and the love that could be~ Despite Klaus Mikaelson's compulsion, Iliana Gilbert has found her way ba...
44.8K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...