๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ sunflower_vol19

he was all she ever dreamed of, and more. DISCONTINUED. GOING TO BE REWRITTEN. greys anatomy | mark sloan ร— f... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

motion sickness
๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
- falling asleep at the wheel
- the first cut is the deepest
- winning a battle, losing the war
- invisible string
- shake your groove thing
- maybe, im afraid
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
- long sleeves
- enough is enough
-. make me lose control
- into you like a train
- begin the begin
- its the end of the world
- as we know it
- yesterday
- what have i done to deserve this
- dirty laundry
- 17 seconds
- detoriation of the fight or flight response
- losing my religion
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
- yellow
- sometimes a fantasy
- what i am
- oh, the guilt
- best friend
- six days
- wishin' and hopin'
- walk on water
- drowning on dry land
- some kind of miracle
- scars and souvenirs
- desire
- testing 1-2-3
- didn't we almost have it all
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
- a change is gonna come
- haunt you everyday
- crash into me
- where the wild things are
- losing my mind
- freedom
- you belong with me
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
- dream a little dream part one
- dream a little dream part two
- here comes the flood
- there's no 'i' in team
- life during wartime
- these ties that bind
- in the midnight hour
- wish you were here
- sympathy for the devil
- stairway to heaven
- an honest mistake
- stand by me
- elevator love letter
- sweet surrender
- here's to future days
- now or never
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—จ๐—ฃ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
- good mourning
- goodbye
- invasion
REWRITE

- who's zoomin who?

12.3K 265 88
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ sunflower_vol19

[ season 1 episode 9 ]

"George!" Holly bangs on the door "Hurry up I'm in need of a pee!" She shouted to George through the door. "Just one, one minute Holly" he shouted back to her. "I don't have a minute! Unless you want me to burst on Meredith's floor!" She said to him with gritted teeth.

"Oh God. Georgie I'm just gonna leave you to do your think" she made hand gestures even if he couldn't see them. She starts to walk away, "It's not what you think!" He shouts back to her.

He walks out "I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. Oh no is Olivia not good?" She said looking shocked at George. "I don't know why that's shocking to me. She doesn't seem that good" Holly said shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay, one I was not doing what you think I was doing. And number two Olivia is very good!" He said strutting away.

"Whatever you say Georgie" she said to him smiling and heading into the bathroom.

×××

Holly opens up the door to the locker room seeing George with his trousers down infront of Alex.

"What the hell. I think I'm just gonna turn around and act like I didn't see this." Holly said quickly turning around and standing outside the door.

Alex walked out looking at her. He stared at her "What?" She asked him.

"Nothing." Alex said she threw her hands up in the air. "Don't do that to me Alex. I turned you away cause I was angry. I came to you the next day and you turned me away."

"Alex come on you got five minutes yesterday atleast give me two." She said to Alex who was ignoring her and looking in his locker.

"I can't believe you! I feel like jm talking to a brick wall!" She said angrily "I listened to you yesterday because I believed what you said, everything you said was what I wanted in life! I want to be with you! I don't want you to feel like I'm fragile or be scared to love me" he turned around and she took his hands in hers

"I want this Alex. I didn't want it yesterday because I was angry at what you said. And then I got over it and realised I was throwing away something that could be beautiful. I don't want to throw this away Alex for once I want this!" He looked at her with the same expression she looked at him with. She couldn't tell what he was thinking.

But she did want this. She wanted to wake up in his arms and wake up to morning cuddles or morning kisses even with morning breath. She wanted something so badly but could tell Alex didn't

"You don't want this do you." She said taking her hands off his shaking his "I'm so stupid!"

"Holly, I want this! I have wanted this for a while but we would tear each other apart! I would break you and you would be too good for me!" He said walking closer to her.

"If you really wanted this. You wouldn't think about breaking me. You'd think about is being happy." She said turning to him.

"You turned me away, because you were scared. You were scared to love me." She said looking at the floor she shook her head and turned to go into the locker room.

"Is your penis away George?"

×××

Derek and Holly were watching the chief perform surgery.

"Holly?" Derek asked watching intently on the chief.

"Hello." She said looking up from her article. "Wait. Why is the chief squinting so much." She said staring down into the OR. "Oh no. Derek" she said seeing him shake his head.

"Maybe he just has a headache. No that's a stupid suggestion" she said hitting her head slightly. "He has a tumor doesn't he?" Holly asked Derek.

"Well, unless we question him. We won't know." He rubbed his nose as he looked at the younger girl.

"How are you and Karev? Do I need to be him up or are you-" He asked Holly who interrupted him. "You are not beating anyone up. I'm handling it. Don't worry about me, worry about the chief." She said pointing at the chief.

×××

"Hey Georgie" Holly walks up to George to see him wided eyed looking at some test results. She pauses infront of him "Georgie?" She asks poking his arm.

He grabs her by her arm and pulls her into the storage area "Well, sure you gonna question me like your apart of the Mafia or tell me why you've dragged me in here. He handed her the test results,

"Syphilis. Why have you got someones syp-" she opened her mouth to make an 'oh' sound. "You werent playing with your suhdudah you were checking for Syphilis." She let out a little laugh and stopped but warned a stare from George. "I mean you can't lie that's funny". He slapped her arm. "Rude."

"I could go blind! God I thought you were sensible." He said making her laugh again.
"You thought I was sensible! Oh God George. Oh no is the Syphilis going to your brain? Do I need to call someone?" She said asking him putting her arms on his shoulder.

"I am going to kill you." He said taking his hands and removing hers from his shoulders.

"Oh my God. Olivia gave you Syphilis!" She said "Oh God. She must be getting around" George hit her arm again "Yet again that is very rude!" She said hitting his shoulder.

"Olivia shes not like that." He said looking sad, obviously Holly was finding this quite hilarious and wasn't giving the most supportive answers.

"Look George, it's a new millennium. Everyone's getting around. Screwing anything they can. And apparently catching Syphilis." And at that Izzie walked into the little storage room they were in.

"Uh. What's going on here" Izzie asked making George and Holly look at each other and let out lots of 'uhs' and 'ums'. But before they could even form a sentence Izzie snatched the test results out of Holly hands. "Ah no! Do not open them" Holly said trying to take them from Izzie.

Izzie scoffed and open them, Holly tried to take it back but Izzie held it up above Holly's grasp. "Okay, well that's just being heighist." Holly said giving up putting her arms across her chest.

"George! You have Syphilis." Izzie asked George making a frustrated noise.

"Oh that sounds like someone who didnt want people to know. But you would've know that if you hadn't of stole the results and let us actually explain" Holly said angrily staring at Izzie.

"Anyway I'll leave you two. I'm sure I've got something go do." Holly said leaving the room.

×××

"I gotta say George. I didn't think you had it in you. It's always the quiet ones. So who's the lucky lady?" George and Alex were in the CT room scanning a patient.

"Shut up and it's none of your business." George said trying not to talk to Alex, he had never really been friends with Alex but now he really wanted Alex to shut up.

"You must have had something like this before, right?" George asked raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not sure if your saying I sleep around alot, but I wouldn't tell you anyway. Because I dont talk about my penis with other men". Alex said squeezing George's shoulder.

×××

"Right, I'm back. Anything else that could indicate tumor." Holly asks walking back into the gallery.

"He dropped a retractor. Either he's got shaky hands today. Or theres a tumor messing with his eyesight." He said dropping his shoulders with a sigh.

"Well for his sake, let's hope he's just got shaky hands." Holly said also sighing.

"I'll go see him in his office, you stand outside." Derek said the both of them getting up to leave.

They had walked up to the his office. Derek gave her a nod indicating for her to stay outside. He knocks on the door and walks in.

"You dropped a retractor." Derek states as he walks in on the chief rubbing his temple.

"Fine. A few weeks ago, I was operating and the vision in my eye went blurry and after a few hours, it was fine. Its come back again." Richard explains. "Did you have it checked out?" Derek asks him.

"The examination was normal. My ophthalmologist tells me I'm just getting older. Buy you know what a decline in my visual acuity can mean." Richard said sadly.

"I'll set up some tests." Derek went to leave but was interrupted. "Derek, I know how the tumor mill runs around here. Let's just keep this to ourselves and your mini you out in the hallway." He said nodding towards the door.

"Absolutely sir."

×××

"Hey syph-boy" Cristina greets George as he sat down at the table. He groaned and Holly hit Cristina on her head. "Play nice" Holly said pointing her finger at Cristina.

"You told her" George asked Holly who shook her head. Making George and Holly both look at Izzie who was staring at her salad to hopefully avoid the conversation. "Okay! I only told Cristina." Izzie said breaking her silence.

"Syph-boy. Its got a nice ring to it. It sounds like a superhero only diseased." Alex said making George hold his head in his hands. "Izzie didn't even have to say a word. Around here, the only thing that spreads faster than disease is gossip" Cristina said making George shake his head.

As Holly continued eating she could feel Alex looking at her. Studying her facial expressions at what Cristina would say or what Meredith would say. Or she would look at George and almost laugh cause he got Syphilis.

"Everyone knows your a player now O'Malley" Alex said squeezing his shoulders.

"You're disturbed" George said which made Holly laugh. She put her hand out for George to high five, which he instantly slapped.

"True. Everybody's got a secret. Just be glad yours is out in the open" Alex said giving him a wink. Making everyone roll their eyes including George.

"Oh yeah, Alex? What's yours?" Cristina asked making Alex look at Holly who started to look around the outside picnic area.

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine" Alex said with a smirk. She noticed Burke walking in and saw Cristinas eyes instantly dart towards him.

"I bet you've got some seriously kinky skeletons in your closet." Alex said still smirking.

"What's in my closet is none or your business." Cristina replied with quite a harsh tone.

"Well I don't have any secrets. My life is boring." Izzie said

"Well everybody had something to hide". Meredith said making them all look at her.

×××

"George I need your terrible advice" Holly called out for him, hearing his voice behind a curtain she pulls open the curtain. "Wow. That's a cute butt. Look at those cheeks. Wow" Holly says staring at George's bum.

"Hey George" Meredith says walking through to the rest of them. "Here for some moral support. Oo cute butt".

"See, I told you Georgie." Holly said with a smile.

"I have a cute butt too. You want to see?" Alex asked Meredith. "Your butt is terrible Karev keep it in your pants." Holly said rolling her eyes at him. Meredith let's out a little laugh.

"Oh get out, you're doing it wrong." Meredith said pushing him away.

"Is my butt that bad?" Alex asked Holly looking saddened by her comments.

"Well. Yeah I've seen better" she said back shrugging her shoulders.

He exits and Izzie enters "What are we doing here?" Izzie asked, "Breaking George's spirit" George replies in third person.

"Curing George's syph." Meredith says at the same time.

"Izzie!" Cristina shouts looking for Izzie "In here!" Izzie shouts back to her.

Cristina enters looking at George's butt. "Oh, what are we doing here?"

"We are saving George from a future of festering sores and insanity" Izzie says with a smile looking at George.

"Cute butt" Cristina said. "Told you so" Meredith and Holly say at the same time.

"You know I always imagined being in a room with four beautiful women. And the reality is so much worse." He said pulling up his scrub trousers and leaving the room after getting his shot.

"Does this mean he had dreams about us?" Holly asks making the the other look at her. "Oh God. George dreams about us" she said sending a shiver down her spine.

×××

All residents, interns and doctors well all stuffed into a conference room.

"Three interns, four residents and six nurse on this surgical floor have been diagnosed with syphilis." Richard said looking disappointed.

Holly and Cristina stood by each other. Holly looking off into space as she didn't really feel interested in listening. While Cristina was looking at Alex. Alex was looking straight at Olivia who looked at him with worried eyes.

"There are over 70,000 new cases every year." Patricia said as Olivia averted her gaze from Alex to George who was looking at the floor. Cristina watching all their interactions.

"Undiagnosed syphilis can lead to blindness, insanity and death." Patricia said with the chief carrying on "If you are having unprotected sex with another member of staff, go get tested." Cristina took her eyes to look at Burke. "This is not a request."

Everyone starts laughing. The chief starts shaking his head. "Patricia will now give you a safe-sex demonstration" the laughter continuing.

"When the time is right , and, gentlemen you'll know when the time is right. Carefully open the condom packet and roll it onto the banana" Holly starts laughing and leaning her head on Cristinas shoulder. "Get me out of here please" Holly said into Cristinas shoulder making Cristina laugh "Oh sunshine. I'm sure you need this lesson". Cristina said making Holly pick up her head and hit Cristina on the shoulder.

×××

"Holly, I can hear the eye roll through the phone. I heard about the Syphilis outbreak at the hospital. I'm just checking you don't have it okay?" Lily said through the phone. Holly sighed,

"How do you even know theres an outbreak at the hospital. You live in like California or something." Holly said coming across Derek and Richard looking at his MRI scans. "Actually don't answer that I've got to go." Holly hung up on Lily heading towards the two.

"Tumor on the optic nerve" Holly said making the two look at her as she leaned against the wall.

"Shouldn't you be getting tested for Syphilis like the rest of them?" Richard said looking at her.

"Nope because I make sure the person I'm sleeping with puts the condom on the banana" she said walking over to the MRI scan.

"Is it operable?" Richard asks Derek. "Oh definitely. But it will have it risks". Richard let out a sigh rubbing he temple. "Just what I need. The possibility of losing my sight and a syphilis outbreak. Derek let's see what you've got. Make sure its only a small team. All my people only and still keep it under wraps." Derek nodded leaving the room leaving the chief and Holly alone.

"I think it's a cool tumor. You could maybe even keep it in a jar and take it home." Holly said turning her head in different directions for different views of the tumor.

Richard looked at her "Go update charts."

×××

"Hey Doctor Bailey" Holly said as Derek, her and Meredith all approach Doctor Bailey.

"How goes a" Derek looked at Holly "Super Secret Silent Sunset Surgery" They said in unison. "We've been practising that" he said with a big smile high giving the girl.

"Okay, you have lots of time on your hands. And tell the chief I'll be there. Just let me know. And start using my intern for better things than making little nicknames for your surgeries" She said pointing at the man who grew a scared face.

"I'm gonna leave you two love birds to go do what I should be doing".

×××

All four girls sat down on a gurney. "So you want to do an unauthorised autopsy?" Holly asked looking at Cristina and Izzie.

"I know you Cristina, you do not want to be known as the the new 007. An autopsy clears your name."

"Cristina no". Meredith and Holly say at the same time. "Do you three have like linked brains?" Izzie asked looking at them as they shrugged their shoulders.

"If your gonna do it. Do it between 7 and 11. Bailey will be busy." Holly said taking a bite of her cookie.

Meredith looked at her as Holly stopped chewing to realise what she just said. "How do you know that?" Cristina asked looking at her eyes as Holly kept trying to avoid Cristinas eyes.

"Wow do you hear that. I think it's the surgical God telling me someones dying in room" she said holding her ear out "room 2022, well I better get there before anyone else" she hops off the gurney and starts speed walking away.

Izzie and Cristina instantly turn to Meredith "So what do you know.". Meredith quickly responds "Fight club. Can't tell you" she said following after Holly.

"Ooo look they left cookies" the last two stand up to steal some cookies.

×××

"Okay, gallery locked. Maintenance signs on all entrances and what ever else you told us to do" Holly said to Richard as she gloved up.

Richard was asking Bailey all about the drugs that were going to be pumped into him.

Derek stood next to Holly "Doctors make the worst patients." He said to Holly he just nodded in agreement "Just take the happy gas. Stop running my OR. I've got you covered" He spoke up louder for Richard to hear.

The surgery was just about finished as Holly looked up at the time hoping Cristina and Izzie had started the autopsy and finished or else Bailey would literally slaughter them

"Ok, I've got the drain in place. The staples look fine. All right we're done here. Dr Bailey you okay to wrap him?" Derek said as Bailey nodded.

"Okay, I need someone to page Yang and Steven's. Tell them I want them cover Greys and Webstones cases. Cause these two are staying to monitor the chief.

Holly eyes widened behind her mask. Letting Meredith cover for them as Holly knew she wasnt a good liar. Meredith cleared her throat "Cristina and Izzie, um... I think they're already swamped."

Bailey looked up at the two "With what?". They paused before replying.

"Labs" Holly and Meredith said at the same time.

Bailey stopped working and hinted at another surgeon to take over for her "Oh, you are lying you know how I know you're lying. Cause you two are bad liars! I know exactly where they are" she shook her head and exited.

"Oh God. Cristinas gonna kill us." Holly said to Meredith. "Oh she so is." Meredith agreed.

×××

Holly had went to check up on Richard as she looked out the window she spotted Derek and Meredith talking. She didn't bother closing the blinds since Richard wasn't awake yet.

But just as Derek kissed her forehead his eyes opened. He cleared his throat. Making Holly look at him a little shocked. "I uh. I better get going but you look all good. Have a um nice time in this beautiful room." Holly quickly walked out of Richard's room pulling Meredith arm pulling her away from Derek.

"Ah oh God. The chief. He just saw that!" Holly said making hand gestures all over the place making Derek furrow his eyebrows. Meredith eyes widened. As she ran her hands up and down her face.

"He saw that?" She asked ."Yep. What an nice awakening present for him".

"Oh God. Okay we just have to ignore him. If we ignore him he cant question us." Meredith said making Holly nod "Yes, yes good idea and then he'll think that he just had messed up vision because he just had surgery and then he'll forget all about it and we'll all be fine."

"We'll all be fine"

"Okay, nevermind I have to talk to him" and before Holly could say anything Meredith was gone and she could see Derek approaching her as she quickly ran away.

×××

All the interns were now in the locker room getting ready to head home. All excited for a good nights rest.

As Olivia enters they all turn to look into their lockers as they let George and her talk.

"Look George. I want you to understand that before we started dating I was already seeing someone" those words made Holly turn around to Olivia with confused eyes shaking her head "I didn't know how much I'd like you and when I realised I broke it off with the other guy" Olivia said fiddling with her hands.

He looked up sad "Who was it, the other guy?" Olivia looked up and looked up at Alex. Holly and George's eyes both opened shocked "You slept with Alex!" They said at the same time. George gets up to attack Alex "You gave me Syphilis!" George shouted at Alex.

Holly chuckled to herself "Of course he gave you Syphilis George. He's Alex" Holly said with a scoff. Olivia turned to her. "Don't even bother Olivia." Holly said leaving the locker room letting everyone else pull George off Alex.

She walked down to the lobby to see her sister. Standing in the reception. Meredith walked up behind her. Meredith walked down to Derek. To see anyother face Holly had seen before. Holly stood completely shocked.

"Oh yay! There you are! I've been waiting for you to get off!" Lily said running up to hug Holly. "Oh god" Holly said in a low tone before being pulled into a hug.

"I feel like it's been years since I've seen you. Even though its only been weeks." Lily rambled on as Holly watched Meredith interact with Derek's wife. Well what Holly had hoped was his ex-wife.

"Yeah, its great to see you two. But why are you here." Holly said cutting straight to the chase.

"I work here now."

×××

and welcome to the end of season 1.

Obviously I'm just checking out how the storyline would work with Lily. Because I have some plans down the road for her but if shes not a favourite with you guys I can chop her out.

and a little cliffhanger ;)

word count: 3767

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

813K 27.4K 37
- ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ - โ can you stop with the compliments? โž โ never. โž โ maybe dreams are meant to just stay as that, dreams. โž โ n...
940K 31K 89
๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต...
109K 3.1K 21
- ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ (n.) finding something good without looking for it. โI LOVED YOU AS ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ THE SUN -TOO ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„. TOO...
1.6M 40.6K 70
๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it's complicated. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๏ฟฝ...