Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

27.)

1.4K 16 3
By sxmply_basxc

Garrett's P.O.V:

I woke up to the blaring of Rachelle's phone.

*RING*

"Momma is calling..."

I rolled over to the night stand on my left and grabbed her phone from the charger. I silenced it for a moment so I could get Rachelle up.

"Baby? Hunny, your mom is calling."

I shook her lightly, rubbing her arm when she didn't respond. I started to pepper kisses on her face and shoulder hoping to gently wake her up.

Rachelle wasn't a morning person at all. I'm hoping she doesn't bite my head off, but it's not likely. She hates getting up on a full nights sleep, I can't imagine what she's gonna be like with barely 4 hours.

"Rachelle, baby. You gotta wake up" I said kissing her cheek sweetly.

"Go to Hell" she muttered.

"That's not very nice" I stated sarcastically.

"I'm tired ba—" her words trailing off as she turned to bury her head in the pillow.

"I know, Princess. I know" I sympathized.

She never really gets sleep now, and any consistent sleep was precious, but we never called yesterday and now her mom's calling.

Her phone stopped ringing, but I didn't want to leave her parents hanging. We didn't get in last night at the time we said, we never called to tell them we were here, AND we just ignored her mom's call. They're probably going to think we're dead or something.

"Babe, I hate doing this, but you have to call your mom. She's probably worried sick about us."

"No" she protested.

"Babe" I said in a more assertive tone.

"Damn, ok! Give me the freakin' phone" she said angrily, sitting up and rubbing her eyes aggressively.

"Did— did you just swear" I asked in shock.

I couldn't think of a time I'd heard her swear before, but G*d I wanted to.

"No, of course not" she defended herself.

"Yes, you did" I said with a chuckle.

"No, I didn't" she pouted.

"Give me my phone. I don't want my mom thinking we're dead."

"Not until you admit you swore" I taunted.

"Oh my goodness, Garrett. You're being childish. Give me my phone" she said trying to snatch her phone.

"Admit... you swore" I said faking a serious look.

"Fine. Have it your way" she said.

"That's what I thought."

"I guess my parents are just gonna have to think we're dead until we get there" she said getting up.

Damn it. She got me.

"Babe!"

I got up to chase her in the bathroom. I walked in to see her pulling out her retainers and brushing her teeth.

"What" she asked after I stood in the door way, staring at her for a couple of seconds.

"You're really doing this" I asked.

"Doing what? You make it sound like this is serious" she laughed.

"I just want you to admit you swore and then we can call your mom and assure them we aren't dead."

"What are you gonna do if I don't" she asked with a smirk.

"Not give you your phone back, that's what" I said booping her nose.

"Ha!"

She finished brushing her teeth, walking out of the bathroom while glaring at me. When she left I decided to brush my teeth. I walked back out to see Rachelle laying under the covers with her head on the pillow again.

"Rachelle!"

"Leave me alone" she said pulling the covers over her head.

"What are you doing" I asked tugging at the blanket.

"We didn't go to sleep til past 4am and it's not even 9, I'm going back to sleep" she said letting go of the blanket, but covering her head with her hands.

"What about your parents" I asked.

"You won't let me call them, so why do you care" she said with an attitude.

"I never said you couldn't call them. I just said you had to admit to swearing, and then we could call them."

"That's literally the same thing as not letting me call them you idiot" she mumbled.

"You're awfully feisty this morning. You've got the attitude of a snake" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

She pulled her hands down to reveal a very big grin.

"What are you gonna do about it? You gonna punish me? Bend me over and spank me?"

F*ck. I want to now.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you" I said smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes, rolling over on her stomach with a huff.

A smacked her almost bare ass causing her to let out a small yelp.

"GARRETT!"

"What" I laughed.

"Why'd you do that" she asked smiling.

"It was just sitting there... calling my name" I said trying to stay serious.

"You— it— Did you just say it called your name" she laughed.

"Don't laugh! It's true" I said cracking a smile.

"Ok" she said dragging out the "o".

She flipped on her back and looked up at me, smiling.

"What" I asked starting to smile.

She was so cute. Her little face glowing as her lips curled into a beautiful smile.

"Oh, nothing" she said.

"What" I asked starting to laugh.

"I said nothing" she laughed.

I took her phone out of my pocket, placing it back on the night stand as I climbed under the covers to lay with her.

I grabbed her, pulling her into me as she giggled. She nestled her head under my chin, pressing her forehead to my chest. Her free arm hung from my side while her other arm laid in between us.

I wrapped my arms around her, making sure to hold her close. She pressed her leg in between my own. In response, I flung my leg over hers. I squeezed her to me while hiking my leg up high making her chuckle into my chest.

God truly took his time with her. She was perfect.

"What we're you smiling about" I asked curiously.

She laughed, pulling her head up to look at me.

"I just really like you" she said with the cutest smile.

"You really like me, huh" I asked quirking my eyebrow up in disbelief.

"Yes" she giggled.

"You are giggling and smiling because you like me? Really?"

"Mhhm" she nodded with a grin.

"Bullshit."

She gasped dramatically before saying, "oh my goodness, Garrett. You are swearing."

I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"If you can do it, why can't I" I asked.

"For the last time Garrett, I didn't swear!"

"Yes. Yes, you did" I said raising my eyebrows to show emphasis.

"Whatever" she said putting her head into my neck.

*RING*

"Momma is calling..."

"Shoot!!"

She sprang up to grab her phone sitting on the night stand behind me. She quickly grabbed it and answered it. I could hear her mom on the other side.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL? We thought something happened! Why didn't you come straight here?"

"Mom, I'm sorry. We didn't get in 'til like... 3am. I didn't want to come over or call and wake you guys up" she said calmly to her mom.

"Well, where are you" she asked.

"We're at the Big Bear Inn" Rachelle answered.

"Together?"

I chuckled at her mom's question.

"Umm... ya. Where else would he be" Rachelle asked with a chuckle.

"I mean did you stay in the same room?"

Uh oh.

"Yes, Mom. Why would we spend money on two rooms?"

I looked at Rachelle with my hands raised in the air and a shocked and questioning look.

"Why would you say that" I whisper yelled.

She just waved me away and got up.

***

"So..." I started.

"What?"

"What did your mom say about us being together" I asked nervously looking at the road.

I was slightly nervous about meeting her parents. Especially after this morning.

"She just said we shouldn't of. Then I said we slept in separate beds, so if she asks: we slept in different beds, ok?"

"Got it" I smiled.

My knee started to bounce at the thought of her parents disliking me simply because we didn't get two separate bedrooms. I mean, I can't imagine them being too unreasonable. But then again, I don't know them, so I can't know.

"Are you ok Lover Boy" Rachelle asked putting her hand on my thigh.

"Ya... Ya, I'm good" I lied.

"Baby, it's been almost three hours... I'm sure they've forgotten about it."

She tried to comfort me, but from what she's said about her dad, I don't think he'll like me after this.

...

"Mommy!!!"

"My baby!"

Their voices echoed in the broad and very open... front room? I have no idea what this room would be called.

It wasn't closed off like most mud-rooms, and it was connected to the dining room and a stairway leading upstairs, AND a hallway that lead to the living room. I could see pretty much everything from right here.

What do you call this area?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when her mother grabbed me into a hug.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should've asked, but it's too late for that, huh?"

She laughed at herself while Rachelle lightly giggled, covering her mouth when her mom looked back at her.

"It's— it's ok. My mom's a hugger too, so I'm used to it" I said honestly.

"Oh, good" she smiled.

"I'd like to meet her" she said looking back and forth at me and Rachelle.

Rachelle smiled.

"But for now, you're good enough."

She smiled and took my hand giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Oh me, oh my. I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I" she asked.

"I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached" she laughed to herself. Rachelle, yet again, laughing lightly.

"So, I'm Jane—"

She paused and smiled when Rachelle's dad walked in.

"And this is Joseph" she finished.

"Mr. Smith will do" he said firmly gripping my hand and shaking it.

"Hello, Mr. Smith. How are you?"

My brain nearly shut down. Her dad was shorter than me by a few inches but he was buff. Not body builder buff, but he could definitely beat me up.

He had a hard stare and a deep and raspy voice. His shake was tight. A signal that said "if you touch my daughter, I'll kill you."

"I'd be better if you didn't sleep with my daughter" he said with a straight face, letting go of my hand.

My face went white and I could feel my soul leaving my body. This was the end for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 31 1
He chances a look at the clock and at seeing another lonely Valentine's night passing by, he jokingly asks, "Hey, wanna date me?" "..." Feeling silly...
84K 3.7K 69
Hide who you are so they can't see your vulnerable side. Hide your beauty so you know how they act when you have flaws. "I hate it!" I hate this s...
239 1 34
"Tell me how bad you want it," he spoke softly. "How bad you want me to ruin you." He caressed my waist, running his hands up to my chest. I moaned i...
3.3K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...