Birds of a Feather ( Chicken...

By bloodlock

Emma and her friends have always danced together. But this year there's a new girl in town, and only three sp... More

Chapter 1 : Monday
Chapter 2 : Tuesday
Chapter 3 : Wednesday
Chapter 4 : Thursday
Chapter 5 : Halloween
Chapter 6 : Next Crush
Chapter 7 : Photograph
Chapter 8 : Broken
Chapter 9 : Say Anything
Chapter 10 : Stronger in Numbers
Chapter 11 : Two Places at Once
Chapter 12 : Thyme
Chapter 13 : Gone West
Chapter 14 : Surf's Up
Chapter 15 : Always a Catch
Chapter 16 : Save the Arcade
Chapter 17 : Ace's Party
Chapter 18 : More the Merrier
Chapter 19 : Girl Time
Chapter 20 : Diner Dates
Chapter 21 : Seven Minutes in Heaven
Chapter 22 : State
Chapter 23 : Bring it On
Chapter 24 : If/Then
Chapter 25 : My Fair Lady
Chapter 26 : Next to Normal
Chapter 27 : Mamma Mia!
Chapter 28 : Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Chapter 29 : Anything Goes
Chapter 30 : Little shop of Horrors
Chapter 31 : Wicked
Chapter 32 : Catch me If you Can
Chapter 33 : Bye Bye Birdie
Chapter 34 : Rodeo and Juliet
Chapter 35 : Footloose
Chapter 36 : Flour Babies
Chapter 37 : Flew the Coop
Chapter 38 : The Future is Female
Chapter 39 : The Stench
Chapter 40 : Cancelled
Chapter 41 : You're Invited
Chapter 42 : Teacher Takeover
Chapter 43 : No Escape
Chapter 44 : Battle of the Classes
Chapter 45 : Mr. Attaway
Chapter 46 : Sincerely , Rhyme
Chapter 47 : The Other Guy
Chapter 48 : You're Hired
Chapter 49 : Great Debate
Chapter 50 : Game Day
Chapter 51 : Pinky Promise
Chapter 52 : The Trenches
Chapter 53 : Houseguests
Chapter 54 : Someone Else
Chapter 55 : Three Knocks
Chapter 56 : Profound Romantic Undertones
Chapter 57 : Fun and Glory
Chapter 58 : Resolutions
Chapter 59 : Cheer up
Chapter 60 : Spin the Bottle
Chapter 61 : Unlucky
Chapter 62 : Never Have I Ever
Chapter 63 : Auditions
Chapter 65 : Powder Puff
Chapter 66 : Senior Prank
Chapter 67 : Fly so High

Chapter 64 : Movie Magic

150 3 0
By bloodlock

I was with Rhyme and everyone else as we watched Ellie and Carlos perform part of Wes film project. " I can't believe it's really you, Asya" Carlos was holding Ellie's hands, " we don't have much time, Skerritt" they were both wearing Silver. " I know this, but I'd choose a single moment with you over an eternity with anyone else".

" Cut, that was great guys" Wes said, a girl named Sadie who happened to be T.K's girlfriend has her arms wrapped around T.K's neck. " that was perfect, oh Tommy your so talented " she complemented as she kissed his cheek. " does she have to do that every time?" Astrid asked Wes.

I was there before Rhyme, I had went with Ellie, I was shocked when I saw Rhyme walk in with berry smoothies, she was talking to Ellie, " wow, you came" Ellie said surprised. " why wouldn't I? Plus, I even brought a peace offering for T.K" Rhyme said " I mean he is working Wes so I might as well make the best for it, plus we had a good conversation the other day " .

" you guys are talking?" Ellie asked, " I'll give you the details later, if you and I are talking ", Ellie smiled, " well for some good gossip, I might be amenable" Ellie took a drink and walked away, " enjoy" she said, Wes came up to her and she handed one to him" and one for you".

He thanked her and she nodded and said " yeah of course". T.K came up to her and took one " wow, berry smoothies, my favorite". Then Sadie came up and picked the last one " are you the assistant? I love a smoothie", Rhyme shock her head " I'm not an assistant, I'm Rhyme" she told her. " Rhyme, I've heard so much about you, I'm Sadie" she said as she placed a hand on T.K shoulder " Tommy's girlfriend". Rhyme looked at them " Tommy? Girlfriend?" She repeated then looked away. This was going to be awkward.

" If the power surges, our civilization will never recover " Ellie said dramatically, " we'll float like dust among the stars, but at least we'll be to-" but he got cut off from a phone ring. " guys I'm picking up a phone ring" Flash said, " cut" Wes said, Ellie apologized " I'm sorry guys it's long distance" she ran out of the room to answer it. " let's take 10" Wes announced.

once Ellie got back to set, I could tell the Rhyme was annoyed with Sadie. " I can't believe the stars won't align for another 700 years".

" In light years, that is only a blink of an eye, our minds are melded always" Carlos said, " this moment of happiness, I need to remember it, forever, goodbye Skerritt" she said as she faced him. " Asya, my two hearts are already in pain". She looked at him " I don't have a heart and yet,," but she got cut off from Carlos kissing her. " cut!", that was great, that's a wrap everybody, great shoot" Wes said to everyone. Everyone clapped. Once we all had taken a break we were all talking among ourselves when Sadie went up to the front and said " hey y'all, I just wanted to thank everyone for graciously accepting me here at Attaway, it's been a wonderful spring break." She mentioned T.K to stand up by her, " even though Tommy's made so many friends back in Texas, Y'all are his day one originals". " anybody else find it kinda weird that she calls him Tommy?" Flash asked me and Ellie. " I just can't wait for Tommy to come back to his real home soon" she gave a look at Rhyme and Rhyme stood up and left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
11.9K 1K 23
They say you never forget your first love. That seems to be the case when Wendy is reunited with her first love Nathan. They broke up due to a misund...
6.9K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...