protection. | DAVE EAST.

By lolwydkira

"when I'm way down, you're my safe house we built from the ground, guess I'm home now" kidnapping occurs here... More

main.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five (filler).
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (filler.)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen - short filler.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine. (READ!!)
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three
thirty-four.

sixteen.

27.9K 1.3K 684
By lolwydkira

vote and comment.
100 votes and comments for new chapter.
follow @kirawritess for updates.

The streets started talking, Nelly informed everyone that Samael had kidnapped her cousin. The 100,000 that he gave her was running low and now she was working to get her cousin home or getting more money. Preferably more money.

She didn't understand why Samael would pay all that money just to have Monét but she didn't care, as long as she was living lavish.

Tapping away on her iPhone 12 Pro Max, she sat waiting for the girl that claimed to be Samael's real girlfriend. Her name was Yanna. She had wrote her the day that she began spreading the rumors about Samael. Everyone knew he was ruthless, they feared Samael and everyone was shocked that someone like Nelly would try his character.

@Nellywelly: My cousin Monét Noelle Mitchell is missing, she was last seen talking to Mael. If you know where she is, please contact me. I am her cousin.

Mael wouldn't give into her wants for more money, so she was going to get her cousin back home. Her eyes flashed when Samael girlfriend walked to the table. She was a pretty young woman but the fact is she didn't have anything on Monét... maybe mentally her mind was more calm and relaxed than Monét but she wasn't touching her at all when it came to face or body.

Yanna sat across from Nelly who dressed in all designer. She questioned why they were in a broke down restaurant if Nelly supposedly had all this money. Shrugging her shoulders off she sat down smiling at her. She had to be as friendly as she could and she knew it. She needed Nelly to follow her plan to a T in order for it to go through like she needed it to.

"I'm Yanna... Samael girlfriend it's nice to meet you." She smiled at Yanna who laughed, she'd seen the things Samael posted and knew she was far from being his girlfriend. If that was what she was then she wouldn't be standing her trying to figure out how to separate her cousin from Samael.

"Okay girl... I got a plan. You said you need more money and I need my man back so this is how we're going to do it.."

Monét ignored the call once again, she didn't have time for whomever was on the phone. Jayda was going back to Texas today and unfortunately she wasn't going to be on the plane with her.

"Just come on Monét, we can go together. Things can get back to when you were happy." Jayda tried to encourage her friend, she had an hour before her plane left and she was going back to Texas to be with her family. Samael had talked Dom out of keeping Jayda. He actually listened when Monét was having her mental breakdown.

"I loved Texas but... I don't want to leave Samael and Dess. It hasn't been long but I've grown so attached to her and I have so many strong feelings for Samael. I sound stupid and that's fine but I'm not going to officially leave him until I'm ready to just walk away and that's not right now. I'll keep in contact with you and I may even run away and come visit again." She laughed as Jayda pulled her into a hug, she felt bad for her because she knew she was in too deep mentally. Her escaping from that family was something that may have never happened.

"It's okay boo, just know I'm always here for you girl. I have to board my plane now. Thank you for looking out for me and convincing the Mansons to let me go." Jayda wiped her eyes, happy that she was going back home. She clearly wasn't built for the cult.

Monèt hugged her one last time before they said their goodbyes. She felt stupid for wanting to stay with Samael but it was her reality. Shrugging her shoulders she walked back out to the car. She thought about her life and became the same person she attacked Dess for being her first day with him.

When she started the car, another call from Samael came in. "Yes Mekhi?" She sighed, not understanding why he was blowing her phone up. He knew where she was going and if she had decided to get on the plane with Jayda he gave her the okay.

"Get home now. I got some shit to show you." He was pissed off and she could tell.

"Just send me some money for this food. Send 1,000 crab is expensive." She joked, she pressing the end button using the steering wheel.

"I'll get there when I wanna fucking get there." Pulling into Juicy Crab, she hopped out the car. The cash app alert dinged and she smiled at the 1500 he sent. "I know that's right and never ever wrong." Forcing her hands in the pockets of her blue coat, she looked around.

"Can I have... a pound of Snow crab legs, Lobster tail, Extra egg... All Mixed, Medium." Scanning the menu.

"Then let me get... a pound of King Crab, 1/2 pound of Snow Crab Legs, Lobster tail. All Mixed and Extra Hot." Shaking her head at how greedy Samael was. Sitting down in the booths, she pulled out her phone finally opening Instagram. Her eyes widened when she noticed all the comments under her pictures during her vacation.

@random: sis don't seem like she missing to me 😩

@allhailmael: blessed 💍 yeah, I see you niggas watching. Look at us.
@xo.Noelle: crazy ass 🤣 us and never them. 🤞🏾
@random: shit i ain't know kidnappers looked like this. God, me next.

Monét shook her head laughing loudly. "That's really my man." After grabbing her food she raced to the house, happy to see Samael. Grabbing the food she entered their home. "Babyyyy"

"Imma fucking kill yo ugly bald headed ass cousin. It's always the Cynthia from Rugrats ass bitches. Stupid ass bitch. I should've known not to trust a crack head." Monét knew it was a serious moment and she didn't want to laugh.

Nelly wasn't bald headed or ugly. She was in fact a very pretty girl but she never went without weave in her head and men that were so dense to comprehend that women wore weaves as protective styles assumed she was bald headed.

"That's what you get. You should've given me the money. To get out that small ass apartment I might have willingly came with you." Shrugging her shoulders she eyed him. "I'm just gonna dead this shit before it gets too far."

Nelly rushed into the NYPD department, the fake tears fell on her face. She wasn't going to play the role until she couldn't.

Yanna had went over the whole plan with her.

"Aight girl, so we're going to do this. You're going to NYPD and cry like your life depends on it. Tell them that Monét went on a date with Samael once, and she never came back. His family runs a prostitution ring so you believe that he's making her post those things on Instagram. The heat on Samael is going to get so much that he's just going to let Monét go."

"She might defend him. You know Samael is fine and he can charm any damn body. You need to think this through. We can both end up killed." Nelly looked at her concerned.

"Don't worry about that, she's not going to. I'm sure he already cheated on her ass with the next bitch. She's nothing special. His name is Samael Mekhi Jones, take it to the station" Yanna was more than sure Monét was ready to leave him. She was a kidnap victim. She couldn't possibly be okay with being with him. It was like Yanna and Nelly was saving her.

"Like I was saying. The heat is going to be too much for their family, they're going to get rid of her. That's without a doubt. They avoid getting into it with the cops at all cost."

Yanna didn't know much about the Jones, they didn't try to avoid the cops because they were on his payroll. One thing about NYPD was they had crooked cops. She had to stay in a fling place.

"When I get Samael back, I'm going to get pregnant... I'm going to give you your money. Then you can leave both of us alone... no matter what, DO NOT bring my name into anything." Yanna smiled at Nelly making sure she understood anything.

"I'm glad we're business partners." She got up from her seat, grabbing her purse she walked out the restaurant.

"Please help me. My cousin Monét Noelle Mitchell, she went on a date with Samael Mekhi Jones 4 months ago. I thought she was okay, she was posting herself happy on vacations... I thought she was okay until she text me... it was a TextNow number, it had to be, she doesn't have an android or anything.."

The officer eyed Nelly, skeptical of her accusations the officer nodded his head giving her a pen and paper.

"Fill this out with your information along with hers. What she was wearing last, height and other things... I do wonder though... you just allowed your cousin to go be with a stranger and never come home? It doesn't matter what she was posting on Instagram, she left with a complete stranger and never came home you pop up after 4 months?"

Nelly ignored him not knowing what to say, she just wanted to make this as believable as possible so she could get her money from Yanna and everyone could go on about their lives.

After filing the missing person report, she walked out of the NYPD office with a smile on her face, but little did she know NYPD was in the middle of sending the video footage to Samael along with every thing she had said and the number that Nelly had given the officer.

She was in some deep shit and low key so was Yanna.

They had officially pissed Samael off and being his enemy was something everyone should have avoided.

————————

Y'all I created a lil TextNow number 🤣 y'all can text me if y'all want to. LMAO. & don't judge my little 4 messages. I do a cleanse in my phone every time niggas start pissing me off. DELETE ALL THEY TEXT THREADS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 145 38
It was all fun and games until our parents left. Out of the blue they just disappeared. 4 years later there was still no sign of them, no contact, no...
2.2K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) β—βš WARNINGβš β— This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...
86.1K 3.7K 34
I shouldn't have taken that call as a joke. I've been kidnapped! I'm scared and I don't know what to do! #234 in Action.
1.8K 82 16
17 years ago I was kidnapped by a man and woman who needed a kid and felt that my real parents had enough that I wouldn't be missed....... They were...