Girlfriend Corporation

By IntoItCC

Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. A... More

Girlfriend Corporation: One
Girlfriend Corporation: Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Ten
Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen
Girlfriend Corporation: Eighteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Two
Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One
Hello, beautiful people.
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Five
:)

Girlfriend Corporation: Three

1K 55 17
By IntoItCC

GFC Three..

"Babe!" I hissed under my breath. Fuck.

I walked even faster and rolled my eyes as of she would be able to see it. Go on, Lia. Don't mind her. She would only spit bullshits in your face. Her reasons doesn't even makes sense.

"Babe, please!" I halted on my steps the moment I heard that tone from her once again. I turned around and faced Yuna. What's the point of getting mad at her anyway? It's already there. I can't send her girlfriend on her way back to wherever planet she came from.

"What?" I pulled out my earphones and sighed. Even with its full volume, I still managed to hear her. No wonder some students were looking at us oddly. I don't give a shit though. As if they can do anything to harm us just because of noise complaint?

Yuna also stopped in front of me. Slightly bent down, her hands on her knees, while panting and breathing deeply to catch her breathe. I looked at the Chaeryoung girl again who doesn't seemed to be really bothered. She was still full on smiles while rubbing Yuna's back.

"I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes the moment she said that. Why would she say that when she's not really sorry? Tss. But, I know why she had the need to say that. Or for what reason.

She felt guilty for not telling me beforehand. I mean, I don't think she ever had the plans of telling me in the first place. She would just wait until I find it out myself. And that exactly what happened.

"I mean it. I'm sorry. It's just that.." Yuna looked at Chaeryeong who was still smiling like an idiot.

"Right. I so does understand your situation, babe." I said my voice was laced with sarcasm. My attention was yet again snatched by the living light bulb beside my best friend. I just really couldn't believe that Yuna would sign under that freaky company. Or was it? I don't know! I still firmly believe that this is some sort of a scam or whatever.

But, I can't be mad at Yuna forever about something so trivial, can I? So, I sighed heavily and just shook my head in defeat. "Whatever. It was your money that you have paid. It's your life and I don't have much to say on how you should live it. Go on. As if you're going to listen to me anyway."

"Oh my why! Thank youuuu! I love you so much, babe." Yuna squealed and kissed my cheek. I backed away a little and lifted the side of my lips in disgust.

"Eww. PDA!" Yuna pushed my shoulder harshly as I glared at her. "Ahh. You want to play that way? I'll make sure that your Mom would hear about this."

"Babe!" Yuna groaned. I know that that would work against her. I also do know that her Mom doesn't know about her wasting so much money on this.. freaky girlfriend of hers.

"Tss. I'm going. I still have a class." I waved nonchalantly.

"Owcakes. See you later, babe. Saranghaeeeee." I cringed when she made a huge heart at the top of her head. But as soon as I turned my back to her, I smiled at her silliness. She's too cute.

Just a few minutes after, I reached our designated room and I picked a random chair that wasn't occupied of course. I didn't bothered talking to anyone. I'm not really close with anyone in here even though we've been classmates for almost four years now. Why? I just don't find the need to be friendly. It's not and will never be a necessity. I have Yuna as my best friend. I'm happy with just her by my side.

It's hard to talk to other people who's not actually looking for a genuine friendship. I prefer having a few genuine friends than having a bunch of fake ones. Even though I literally only have one. Quality over quantity, people. What are you going to do with bunches of 'friends' that would never be there for you especially when you badly need them? What are you going to do with abundance of 'friends' if in the end, they would just leave you anyway? I'm not being bitter. I haven't been left by anyone. That's why I'm a bit more cautious. I don't want to have an experience. I'm fine as it is.

I sighed and focused at the music that was playing on my phone. I casually tapped my fingers on the desk while occasionally nodding my head to the beat of my music. A few minutes after, someone pulled the chair beside me as I looked up on to the person.

She muttered something but obviously, I wouldn't comprehend a thing. My music was blasting on my ears. She was now in front of me with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" I asked with my forehead creased in annoyance. She rolled her eyes and pulled the earphones away. What the fuck? To say that I was surprised and annoyed was an understatement. How can she be so rude? She could have just signed for me to remove the earphones on my ear. I would gladly do that. But.. I'm also a little bit stupid. I could have just removed it myself when I noticed that she was talking to me.

"Is this seat taken?" She pointed the chair beside me. I rolled my eyes again. Why does a person like her have to live?

"Isn't it obvious? No one was sitting, no personal belongings. What do you think? Oh my why. Take a guess!" I faked enthusiasm. In short, my statement was oozing with sarcasm I can feel the thyroids on my throat aching from constant changing of tone.

"Well, isn't it obvious? I would have never asked you if I-so-know that no one was occupying the seat." I stopped on my tracks when I heard her used the same tone I used earlier. "I wouldn't have known if you're waiting for someone and reserving this seat for a friend or whatever. Please. Use your common sense sometimes. It's for free." She said and slightly tapped my forehead before settling beside me. With my jaw dropped and my mouth agape, I followed her actions and looked at her intently.

Oh my why! Another Yuna. Would I be able to take that? Yuna was already a handful and another version of her suddenly shown up. Oh my why. I think I'm going to die early because of hypertension.

I hissed under my breathe and continued looking at her. In all fairness, she looks like a decent human being. She's pretty, sure. But not my type. I don't even have a type but I just know that I would never be into her that way. If you know what I mean?

The girl suddenly whipped her head on my direction and raised an eyebrow. "Well, what?"

"Nothing." I replied casually holding back a smile. It's the first time that someone genuinely interest me. But as I've said, not on the romantic way.

"What? First time someone talked back on you?" I raised an eyebrow and the subtle surprise on my face gave it away. "Judging by your expression, it's a yes. Whatever. Don't ever hope that I would ever give you a special treatment. Even if you're the owner of the school, daughter of the Republic's President, I would still never give you any." I lifted the side of my lips in disgust. What the heck was she talking about?

"Okay. Whatever." He's interesting but, she talks too much. She really is just like Yuna.

"I'm Chaeyoung." I looked at her again when she introduced herself. Okay. Who asked for her name? Because I'm sure I did not. "Well?" I raised an eyebrow and moved my chair a little bit further away from her. "Geez. Some girls are really complicated." I heard her mutter under breathe. "Look, I just introduced myself."

"So?" I unconsciously answered annoyed.

"What? What so? It's so obvious that you're interested in me." EHHHHHHH? W-what? What?! Where does she get that much of confidence?! I wanna have that confidence too!

"What the fuck? I'm so not interested on you." My eyebrows furrowed in disgust. Geez. I genuinely got goose bumps all over my body. I mean, I'm interested because she was like Yuna. But, not romantically interested! I already told you.

"Now really? You stared at me a while ago saying nothing and reason out that you
just couldn't believe what I did to you.. now tell me how can I not tell that you're not
interested?" She crossed her arms and looked at me intently. Oh my why. She's so cocky it's scary but funny.

I snorted and looked at Chaeyoung. "I'm Lia." I heard her chuckle and we shook our hands. Geez. This is so weird. I actually made a friend.

Orientation day went by and yeah, I've met a friend. I don't know if I should call Chaeyoung a friend since all we did all day long was bicker and debate about the most trivial things. Like, we really did have a heated argument who's in favor between Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. I know right. It was so pointless and disgusting but we did argued about it anyway.

But anyway, I think we just both found ourselves interested. We just clicked and charraaan, we found out that we share some same interests. Like we both don't want to talk to other people unless necessary or you really interest me.

But, why am I thinking about her? Tss. She's so annoying. Anyway, I reached our dorm and walked inside lazily.

"I'm homeeeee." I sing-song. I looked at the living room and saw Chaeryeong with a Beanie and the Hood of her jacket was halfway her head. I was facing her back so it was understandable that she didn't noticed me. She was also immersed on the television she might have not heard me. "Where's Yuna?" I asked lowly and put my shoes on the rack behind the door.

Gosh. I'm so tired. I stretched my limbs and whole body then moved my jaw on both of the side. Who would have known that talking too much would take so much energy? This is Chaeyoung's fault.

I also noticed that Chaeryeong didn't answered. Wow. She just snobbed me? I just hissed and walked back towards my bedroom and slumped my body on the bed. Not minding that I'm still wearing the clothes I've worn from school.

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep but a few minutes after, I heard an all too familiar expression and voice inside my head. God. Even in my dreams, Yuna just couldn't leave me alone.

"Oh my why! Oh my why!" I groaned and glared at the ceiling. Why the fuck was Yuna hunting me on my sleep?! "Oh my why!" Ehh?

"Oh my why!" Okay. Why the fuck was she screaming at this hour? I hastily got up and walked out of the door.

"Babe, what the fuck?! I'm trying to get some sleep!" Yuna was still facing her back on my direction and was muttering 'Oh my why' continuously under her breathe. "Babe!" I called out louder this time but she didn't budge. Seriously?

I went beside her and shook her shoulder slightly. "What's wrong with you?" Yuna slowly lifted her pointing finger and motioned something in front of her. I rolled my eyes and looked to where she was pointing at and for the nth time of the day, I was yet again surprised with my mouth agape. I scratched my eyes and the gray head devil was still in front of me.

"DEVIL JIN?!" What was she doing here?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.4K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022
83.4K 3.7K 43
"She's a player, don't get fooled." Started: 11.10.2021 Ended: 08.11.2021 ❗A book with matured contents.
15K 945 11
In which the awkward and shy girl Yeji used to know became a stranger. Book 2 of The Day We Met ©original series by @Jensoonie
70.4K 4.2K 58
"Leave her alone, she's my photographer." This book contains mature contents. Self-harming and stuffs are contained in this book. Started on: 06.08.2...