No More Dream: Book 1 of the...

By OT7oramI

What happens when your soulmate just happens to be an Incubus? More

Chapter 1: "Now we wait."
Chapter 2: "It's not time yet."
Chapter 3: "We're running out of time."
Chapter 4: "It will be okay."
Chapter 5: "I don't want her."
Chapter 6: "I'm screwed."
Chapter 7: "Enough of this shit!"
Chapter 8: "But my soul... my soul called for her."
Chapter 9: "This is not good."
Chapter 10: "That was close. Too close."
Chapter 11: "Soon it will be too late."
Chapter 12: "She belongs to me. To me."
Chapter 13: "I knew it would never be enough."
Chapter 14: "Time to bring her home to you."
Chapter 15: "I couldn't be in love with her. Could I?"
Chapter 16: "Because I love her."
Chapter 17: "Please remember me."
Chapter 18: "It's just a coincidence."
Chapter 19: "I can't leave her alone."
Chapter 20: "If I didn't, I would lose her forever."
Chapter 21: "...a certain doe eyed, dark haired brother was noticeably missing."
Chapter 22: "Please. Please don't leave me."
Chapter 23: "It means she is yours."
Chapter 24: "My soulmate was finally where she belonged. In my arms."

Chapter 25: "It couldn't get any better than this."

2.4K 154 7
By OT7oramI

Y/N POV:

Jimin laid next to me, leaning on one elbow, his stormy gaze focused solely on me. He lifted a hand and ran it through my hair, wrapping a strand around his fingers. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, before tangling his hand in my hair and dragging my mouth to his. He moved his plush lips against mine, taking me to an entirely new level of need. The sensation of his lips on mine skyrocketed my senses into the air and I knew at this point, I was just along for the ride.

Jimin's tongue slipped into my mouth and I let out a moan at the feeling of the soft pink appendage rubbing against my own, coaxing me further. Jimin pulled back and ran his lips along the column of my throat, sometimes kissing, sometimes nibbling. I felt a sharp sting at my collarbone and knew he had marked me, marked me as his.

I ran my hands through his silky hair, pulling his head back up to me, not being able to get enough of the way his lips felt. Jimin leaned back then pulled me up to a sitting position, tugging my shirt over my head. He reached around and unclasped my bra then threw both garments on the floor.

Not wanting to be the only one shirtless, I unbuttoned his white silk shirt, slowly baring his beautifully toned torso. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his chest, letting my lips and tongue graze his small dark nipple. Jimin breathed in sharply then gently pushed me back onto the bed. He removed his shirt, dropping it next to mine before laying back down next to me. "Naughty girl," he chided with a smirk. "Wanting to put your sweet lips on me before you even had my shirt off."

The dirty words had the moisture building between my legs and I rubbed my thighs together, trying to get any friction. Jimin noticed my squirming and stilled me with a firm hand to my hip. "Patience my princess," he chided. "I want to take my time with you. As much as I want to bury myself in your body and make you call out my name, I want to savor this moment."

Jimin pressed his lips back to my neck, bringing up a hand to gently cover my breast. He squeezed it once gently then pinched my nipple gently between my fingers causing me to moan out loud. "Oh my princess. You don't know how much I love those beautiful sounds. How much I love knowing they're just for me," he muttered, his voice low and incredibly sexy. Jimin moved down, pulling my nipple into his mouth, nipping it gently before soothing it with his talented tongue. I tangled my hands in his silky locks, pressing his head further into my breast, wanting every ounce of sensation he was willing to give me.

As Jimin suckled my pebbled nipple into his mouth, I squirmed against him. I could feel the stickiness of my arousal in my panties, knowing that I would be dripping by the time he touched me there. Jimin lifted his head, giving me a smirk, before turning his attention to the other nipple. He sucked hard, reaching up with his other hand to tweak the other. His name left my lips in a whine.

"Does my princess want more? Is this not enough for you?" Jimin asked, continuing to pinch and roll my nipple between his fingers. "Are my lips on your sweet skin not enough? No?"

I squirmed against him again, not knowing how to respond. "Please Jimin," I begged, my voice sounding husky even to my ears.

Jimin cocked his head to the side, a question in his eyes. "Please Jimin what?" he asked, his sexy smirk returning.

"Please touch me," I pleaded. "Please. I need you."

Something in my words must have lit a fire in him because Jimin quickly sat up, unfastened my jeans and wrenched them down my legs, bringing my black silk panties with them. He dropped them to the floor and kneeled between my legs. Jimin ran a finger up my slit, no doubt feeling the wetness collected there. "Oh princess," he crooned. "So wet for me already."

Jimin slid a finger into me, swiftly followed by a second, thrusting them in and out, causing my walls to tighten around his fingers. "Oh my god," I moaned. "Please Jimin. I need you so bad."

"So sticky," Jimin replied, a smug smile on his face as he pulled his fingers from me. He held his hand up, the evidence of my arousal visible on his fingers. He stuck them in his mouth and licked them clean, his eyes rolling back. "I can't wait anymore. I need to taste you. I need this so bad," he said before he dropped his head down and attached his mouth to my clit.

Jimin POV:

The taste of my beautiful soulmate made a groan rise up from deep within my chest. Nothing in my life had ever been as sweet, as intoxicating as the delicious honey between her legs. I knew at this moment that no one would ever be good enough, no one could ever replace the gorgeous goddess in front of me. The captivating woman spread open for me and me alone. I closed my lips around her clit, flicking my tongue against it.

I slipped a finger into her drenched heat, feeling the strong muscles clench around the intrusion. I dug my finger into the warm wet flesh, searching for that spot that I knew would make her crazy, make the arousal drip from her like a flowing river. I knew I found it when she moaned my name in a low voice husky with need. The name of my name spilling from her lips caused me to harden even further, my erection weeping with desire for her.

As her tight walls began to clench, around my fingers, I pulled my finger from her body, wanting to prolong the pleasure. Every other time with her had felt rushed so this time, this first time with my bonded soulmate, I wanted to take my time. I wanted to kiss every inch of her, touch every inch of her before finally sinking into her.

I released my lips from her clit, wiping the moisture from my chin with the back of my hand. I stood up at the side of the bed and stripped out of my clothes, dropping them to the floor with the rest of our discarded items. I climbed back onto the bed and leaned over my soulmate, meeting her lips with my own. I knew the taste of her arousal was strong on my tongue and she moaned into my mouth when she tasted herself. "Oh my princess," I teased in low voice, "what is that you want so desperately? What are you so needy for?"

Y/N whined at my words, rutting her hips against my own, her hands twisting in my hair. "I need you Jimin. I need to feel you. I want you. I want you inside of me," she pleaded, her voice rising an octave as she begged for me to fill her.

I pressed my lips to hers as I slowly pushed my length inside of her. Immediately her walls began to clench down around me, pushing me to the brink too quickly. "Stop clenching, my princess. You're going to make me cum too fast and I want this to be perfect," I chided, smacking her thigh lightly. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me close to her.

As I invaded her mouth with my tongue, I pulled back until only the tip of my erection was still in her then thrusted slowly back in, burying myself deep in her body. I continued the slow movements, wanting to prolong the pleasure as long as possible, but it felt too good, too right, too perfect. The feeling of my soulmate's tight heat around me was driving me to the brink of insanity. I wanted to enjoy the moment and go slow, but the pleasure was almost too much.

Y/N ran her nails down my back then rubbed slow circles on my hips, increasing the sensations running through my body, almost pushing me over the edge. I slowed my thrusts to a slower pace, not wanting to cum too quickly. Y/N tightened her legs around my waist and lifted her hips to meet me, forcing me back into her quickly. I rolled my eyes back in my head, knowing exactly what she was doing.

I squeezed her hips in warning and she gave me a smug smile. "Oh princess, so needy aren't you?" I asked, pulling out of her slowly. Her smug smile disappeared and her eyes widened when I slammed back into her, burying myself to the hilt. "Is that what you wanted?" I pulled back and again slammed into her, making her moan in pleasure. The sweat from my face dripped onto her beautiful skin, making her glisten in the sun.

My beautiful soulmate's reactions were everything to me. I loved her and would give her what she wanted. I sped up my thrusts, pulling out until only the head of my erection remained in her then pushed back in quickly, the drag of my length against her tight walls, making both of us moan in sweet agony. The wet, slick sounds of her drenched heat and the smack of my hips against her ass, combined with the heavy sounds of breathing, her calling my name and our moans, filled the room with a perfect symphony that was far greater than any music could ever be.

I could feel Y/N's walls clenching down around me and I knew she was close. I slid a hand between our bodies, finding her swollen nub and rubbed it hard and fast, driving her to the edge. With a final moan of my name, I felt her body orgasm. I moved both hands to her sides and thrusted into her quickly, chasing my own high. With one final hard thrust, I came deep in her body, painting her walls with ropes of thick, hot release.

The strength in my body gave way and I collapsed on top of my soulmate, pressing my lips to her neck. "Fuck," I whispered, words escaping me. I could feel Y/N's giggle and it caused her muscles to tighten around me further, squeezing my sensitive length. I pinched her side, making her squeal. "How... so good," I mumbled into her hair.

Y/N's arms wrapped around me, pulling me even closer into her. "I love you. So damn much Jimin," she murmured into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"My beautiful soulmate, you have no idea of the depths of my feelings for you," I replied, my voice low and husky. "You are perfect. You were made for me. Your lips, your body, your heart. Everything. I love you now and will love you always."

I pulled my softening length from her body, grinning as she whined. I went into her bathroom, wet a cloth and brought it back. I wiped the sweat from her face then cleaned the dampness and my leaking cum from between her thighs then dropped the soiled cloth onto the floor.

After I took care of her, I climbed back into the bed, pulling her into my arms. She looked at me with sleepy eyes and I smiled, leaning into kiss her. As she dozed off in my embrace, I gazed down at my beautiful soulmate, the love of my life, the one who was made for me and knew one thing for certain. It couldn't get any better than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.5K 32
after jungkook goes out of his way to help a sickly-looking stranger on a rainy night, the universe chooses to reward him in the most bizarre and une...
30K 1.8K 24
VOTE&FOLLOW💜 What would you feel when you found out that your soulmate is not normal? Or.. much worst 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒶𝓃ℯ. In where Kim SeokJin finds out t...
538K 26.4K 48
In a world where you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate. What happens when Jimin meets Hoseok and only sees some of the colors he's...
628K 24.5K 51
Y/N is a regular girl living in South Korea. But what makes her different from the others is that she has no special ability, which was everything in...