We On Fire

By Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... More

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

42~The competition in the ancient wall

1.2K 58 5
By Danise730

Yong took the spray and continued to spray on her twisted ankle. Although her foot still felt a little sore, it was much better than last night.

At this moment, the sound of the key opening the door came into Yong's ears.

It is Kook come back!

Yong quickly raised her eyes and looked in the direction of the door.

As soon as Kook entered the door, he saw Yong sitting in the living room.

They looked at each other and did not speak for a long time...

Kook was still in the embarrassment of last night and didn't react for a moment to say anything. 

But Yong, compared with Kook's embarrassment, her anxiety finally settled.

Since discovering Kook was not in the villa, Yong had missed him very much, even though he had only disappeared for two hours.

Yong hidden her thoughts fast, then cheered up and smiled to Kook:

"You are back~"

"Em! " Kook nodded in a daze.

It seemed that Yong was not angry or suspicious about what happened last night.

"Are your feet better?"

Although Kook is in an uncomfortable state, he still cares about Yong's foot injury.

"It's much better, there is nothing wrong with walking. I also sprayed the medicine just now. I think I can run and jump tomorrow~"

Yong said very happily, she was not affected by what happened last night.

"That's great~ I bought two fried noodles and some dishes. Let's eat together."

Kook turned his head and pointed in the direction of the dining room.

He left at noon. At that time, he secretly opened the door of Yong's bedroom and saw she was sleeping soundly, but he didn't bother her, just went out alone.

And the place where he got out, there happened to be Mudu City's special fried noodles. Kook thought there was no extra ingredients in the villa. After returning home, Yong should have woke up, so he packed a few, and then hurried back to the villa, worried Yong was hungry.

They walked to the dining room together. After Kook divided the dishes, they sat at the table and started to eat.

Kook was groaning with hunger since he was running around for a long time. At this time, he didn't care about his image, just tucked into the food hungrily. This appearance attracted Yong's attention.

Yong ate the noodles slowly, her eyes were subconsciously caught by Kook's pinky lips. 

Especially when the oily shreds of pork passed Kook's lips, the lips' color appeared more tender and moist, just like jelly.

Yong couldn't help but remembered the dream again. The lingering kiss between her and Kook caused a sudden heat in her heart.

Suddenly feeling strange eyes staring at him, Kook raised his eyes and looked at Yong:"Am I too rude? Why keep staring at me?"

This is the first time Kook has seen Yong look at him with this kind of eyes, her eyes are soft but there are many words hidden...

Kook started to be nervous, did she doubt his gay identity?

After hearing Kook's question, Yong hurriedly retracted her eyes and pretended to calmly:"Nothing~ I think you are eating with relish." Yong turned her face away.

"By the way, where did you go this afternoon? Should you just only buy two noodles?" Yong asked.

"Do you remember the ancient wall we went to a few days ago? That was my last destination."Yong blinked her eyes in confusion.

She remembered that the ancient wall was made of flat bricks. Although it was in disrepair and was torn by wind and rain all the time, she found the ancient wall was still standing upright, and even became a check-in place for Internet celebrities, attracting many young people to take photos.

But Yong felt strange when she went to the ancient wall that day. At that time, apart from tourists and young people, no dancers or dance troupes were seen. Why did Kook say it was his last destination?

Kook knew Yong's doubts and the corners of his lips rose slightly. His eyes seemed to be smiling, and he said:

"In fact, it is the venue for an underground dance battle in Mudu City, Tonight, there'll be competition hosting."

Yong looked at Kook in astonishment. How could such a timeworn place be used to battle?!Kook is right, the ancient wall is where Mudu City's famous battle competition is held. There regularly attracts the strongest local dance troupe to battle, and it is also a gambling game.

The ancient wall is in a village in the city, the village chief is the person in charge. However, cuz the ancient wall itself does not have historical value, it was just built earlier, so there is no way to sell tickets like other places of interest.

Later, the village chief discovered that there are quite a lot of great dancers in Mudu City. They often look for a place to battle, so the chief provided them with the ancient wall.

For dancers, they also like to be in the ancient wall battle. They not only have the hearty feeling like standing on the top of the sky and arrogant to the earth, but also the earth-brown brickwork pattern, uneven slate floor, and traces of moss, which can also add wild beauty to their performances, and the visual conflict of blasting.

This is the attitude they are pursuing: not taking the usual path, just to hit on the audience's eyesight and hearts!

At the same time, the battle game is not something ordinary people can see if they want to watch it, they need to buy "tickets."

This "ticket" is a bet, depending on which team the audience buys to win. Due to its special nature, most people don't know the time and team of the game, so they must find a "Guide" to get information.

Although Kook and Seok asked many people for the first time, they still didn't find the right "Guide". The time of the trip was very short. Kook and Seok had plans to give up cuz they couldn't find any news about their favorite dance group.

But cuz Kook didn't go to "Lengding Island" with Seok last night, he planned to try his luck again today. As soon as he arrived, he ran into the "Guide" who was "selling tickets", which was a competition for his favorite dance troupe, so Kook "buy tickets" without hesitation.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

In the evening, Kook took Yong to the ancient wall on time.

On the huge venue, although there are only a few scattered warm yellow street lights around, many young girls and boys watching the game even bring light sticks, just like fans, to support their favorite dance group.

The scene was very noisy, and the primitive brick walls were also covered with enthusiastic silhouettes, which was completely different from the quaint scenery during the day.

Kook put his arms around Yong's shoulders, protected her from the front of the audience, and then they got the best place to watch the competition.

The competition stage is the original stone slab of the ancient wall, without any bedding, only a DJ station and five judges' seats stand in the front center.

The competition adopts a two-win-of-three system, with one music each in each of the three games, and the two teams dance with the same music.

For the winning team, not only the audience who "buy the right tickets" will win money, the dance troupe will also get bonuses. But for these dance companies, the bonus is secondary. The key point is that they enjoy the excitement of battle and the pleasure of defeating strong teams!

"Welcome to the scene of Mudu City's most prestigious battle competition "Step Up"! As we all know, our competition titled "Step Up" is not only related to our dance skills, but more importantly, each of our competition teams would be more exciting and stronger than the previous one! It can be said "stronger to strongest" is our aim! "

The host of the competition took the microphone, stood in the center of the field first and said the opening remarks.

"After the competition between the two dance troupes tonight, if anyone feels he or she is more powerful than them, we welcome you to challenge, too! " The host kept saying.

"Now let us welcome the two dance troupes from Battle tonight, one is the Hip Hop's OG ---- "Black Knights" , the team who has dominated the "Step Up" competition for many years! "

At the call of the host, seven boys wearing black rivet vests and showing their arm muscle entered the center of the venue from the left.

Even tonight's breeze was strong, they only wore thin waistcoats and black pants, but the sudden cold temperature did not affect their menacing looks and style. Everyone's facial features are as hard and indifferent as a knife, and the cold light in their eyes are even more fearsome.

As soon as they came out, the audience screamed enthusiastically. Some girls even picked up the banners of "Black Knights" and screamed for them.

This enthusiasm like chasing idols which stunned Yong. It was the first time she saw fans adoring hip hop dancers so hard.

"The battle with "Black Knights" is Mudu's recent new star. Since forming the team, they has set a record of 8 consecutive unbeaten matches in the "Step Up" -"Brothers". "

On the other side, there are five boys wearing casual shirts and jeans, but all of them wear baseball caps with the "Brothers" logo. Compared to the almost uniform size and sternness of the "Black Knights", the "Brothers" side looks like a hybrid.

Not only did the members have different heights, body shapes, and temperaments, there was even a particularly fat boy inside. They look no different from ordinary people, even did not feel any aggressive at all.

But when they came out, Kook's lips was filled with a happy smile, which made Yong puzzled.

"Tonight can be said to be a fateful battle. The reason is the leader of the " Brothers"—Wilhope, once said in "Step Up" that they are undefeated cuz they must fight "Black Knights" tonight, beat them and replace their position in Mudu Hip Hop! "

As soon as the host finished speaking, there were boos on the field, and the fans of the "Brothers" did not show any weakness, they directly choked back and shouted the name "Brothers" on the field.

Similarly, fans of "Black Knights" are also calling out the name of their team, each side is not going to give in, the smell of gunpowder is very strong!

"Okay, just do not wait! Let's get it!"

To Be Continued.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

 To readers:

I will update next in 3 days😘. In the following days, the update time also be 2~3 days apart, not make everyone wait too long😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 4.2K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...
8.6K 373 45
Jeong Yujin, main vocalist of SPARKLE, dreams to make her group one of the most famous girl group of Korea. She also wants to work with most famous p...
883 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
117K 3.3K 99
Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own the PLOT and OC. BTS is BTS aye! Some pic...