Lost in Sound

By purplelafayette

I recommend you don't read this. I wrote this two years ago, but I'm keeping it on here to prove I'm getting... More

Prolouge- Nothing.
Letters.
Hallelujah
The Siren
Love Bug
Just Friends
Plans
Decision
Tarin's Secret.
The Adventure Begins
I Believe in You.
Letters
Writing Prompt
Nightmares
PLOT TWIST!
A Somewhat Normal Life.
Titanium.
Letter
Frozen
Snow Day and TFIOS
Heartbreak Called Phoebe
A Visit From Phoebe
A Picnic With Tarin
Swimming Drama
Grey Skies
Roses
Awakening
Return of the Power
Royal.
Next Book...
Sequel?

February

16 2 0
By purplelafayette

I met a girl. Her name is February. I met her our art class, and she babysits all the time and she is really the most popular in our school. Half of her reminded me of Amethyst. Slowly, after we got to know each other, she asked me a question. "Why do you hide in the shadows, pretend no one can see you? Why do you never talk to anyone?" Her auburn hair flew a little in her face when she talked. I looked on at her enviously. "February, I'm ugly. I have my voice. That's it, and I can't even use that in school!" I was suddenly angry. "Aww, sweetie, no you aren't. You have the most creative mind, beautiful eyes sparkle like diamonds, and the happiest smile I saw in my whole life." I smiled. Her name may be the second month in the year, but she's definitely my first best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
410K 17K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.2M 88K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
66.7K 1.9K 23
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...