Frozen

UPDATE! YEAH!!
A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for tolerating my odd starts of books and whatnot. Thank you for reading my story, Lost in Sound, and I'm so happy it got this far! By the way, I'd like to know which book of mine is your favorite!

"Happy birthday Tarin!" I cried, trying to throw my arms around him while keeping a bright blue party hat on my head. It fell to the ground. It's been a while, and Tarin and I.. Well, we're dating. For about two weeks. I know! I can't believe it! I'm so ugly, and someone like him (gorgeous, kind, MERMAN) would date me. Anyway, it's kinda funny cause I'm so immature... Oh well. There has been more awkward couples. Tarin hugged me tight, and blew out the candle on top of the cupcake I made him. (I cannot cook, and he came to my house for his birthday.) My dad was out and Tarin and I were hanging out. We were watching Frozen, (his little sister stashed his movies somewhere) and I had my head on his shoulder. He seemed very focused on the plot of Frozen. Actually, I was surprised he hadn't seen it. He shifted his weight on the futon, and I picked my head up. He looked down at me, (not knowing that Hans was absolutely evil) and said "I wish we could be like Anna and Hans." And I rested my head against his shoulder again, and tried to keep a straight face. I was trying to not laugh hysterically at the fact that he didn't know that Hans was a cheat. Ah. Innocence of Frozen.