A Visit From Phoebe

I moaned and yelled downstairs, "I'll get it!" And stomped down the stairs hoping it would be FedEx or something because I was currently ignoring Tarin and locking myself up in my room watching Netflix. I threw open the door and a 15 ish girl was standing on the doorstep, being cautious not to knock the flower pot I made in first grade... Which was resting on the step. She looked at me through her glasses and brushed a lock of her red hair out of her face. "Hi." She said. "I'm Phoebe, and I came here because I need to apologize."
I raised my eyebrows, silently groaning In my head. Great. A visit from my Ex-boyfriend's girlfriend. I opened the door wider, and gestured into my house. "Nothing is stopping you."
Phoebe walked in, and I led her to my room. We sat on the bed. "Look, I know you REALLY don't want to see me right now and I appreciate you even letting me in. I want to be your friend. I haven't had a friend in a very long time, and if Tarin was dating you, I want you to know that you are amazing, and you don't deserve to lock yourself up here." She said. How did she know that? "Thank you." I whispered. She hugged me. I could tell why Tarin liked her. When she left, I decided to let her into my life. But how would that turn out? A couple and... Me?