I Believe in You.

Authors Note: Sorry about this, but I mentioned that Royal's mother died. I apologize if I caused any confusion. I meant her dad in Royal's texts said "Absolutely not", etc.

Psst! Tarin whispered at my window, throwing pebbles, Romeo style. I climbed out of bed, fully clothed in Uggs, leggings, and a sweatshirt. I tiptoed over to him, and grabbed his hand and my bag. He smiled. As we headed out into the brisk midnight sky, I breathed in through my nose--getting that wonderful chilly feeling in my nostrils. It was a 20 mile journey from Seaside Avenue ( my house ) to Feather Spring, which is where I had to go to remove my power. We walked through a forest, listening to the twigs crack under our feet. Tarin, being the hopeless romantic that he is, reached for my hand, and I took it. It was friendly, he was my best friend, and he knew better than to get me to try to like him. "Do you believe this is the best idea?" I asked Tarin, staring at a tree. "Let's make camp here. Tent for me, tent for you." He said. Then, after a moment he whispered "Royal, I believe in you. And what you think is right probably is." Tarin started setting up his tent, then about a foot away from his, he set up mine in the dirt. We both climbed into our tents, and fell asleep under the green canopy of the forest, imagining the stars and constellations that would lead us to our destination.