Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

By ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

46

12.7K 533 615
By ohmanholysheet_

Updating early, won't update for a while because of school I'm sorry

Lilia's POV

"I'm kinda scared right now.."

I keep staring at Jay, before shaking my head and eating my toast. "It's because of what you told me." Andrea tells him and he goes "ohhh" with a nod.

"Oh my what is this." I nearly spit out my toast and realise it's andrea's. "Hey why'd you eat my toast."

"I thought it was mine." I say, taking a bite out of my Nutella toast to get the taste of hers out. "How can you eat that.."

"What? Vegemite?"

"Yes it's absolutely disgusting man." I nearly gag. I've never understood how people could like toast with vegemite and butter. Anything with vegemite was disgusting to me.

(As you can tell my ass is a vegemite hater. They gave it to me in kinder and nearly cried when I had to eat it. I really was happy to eat it thinking it was Nutella, then it turned out to be vegemite. I started sobbing)

"You hater, it's delicious go away." She comes back to her seat from pouring a drink and eats the toast, giving me a death glare.

"So what are you doing today?" She asks me and I think for a second. "Dance and vocal practice.." I tell her, not knowing if I can say we're getting ready for our comeback.

(Y'all know I'll be writing abt the comeback before it happens so really everything here will be completely made up, no bits will be from what happened in real life with enhypen like, nothing.)

I honestly become a bit nervous. We're kinda still young, no actually we are, and my manager has already told us it would be a dark and sexier concept rather than cute.

Not like our debut title track was cute anyways.

I see Andrea scroll through her phone, looking quiet mad.

"Lilia.."

I keep my gaze on her, tilting my head.

"Exactly why is your favourites on TikTok a bunch of posts about jealous and immature bitches hating on you? Do you go back and watch it..?"

My eyes slightly widen.

"What..."

"You know I have the passcode to your account right.. weird shit kept coming in mine so I logged into yours and see this? Why are these saved?"

I didn't know what to say.

Why were they saved?

So I could improve myself,

Or because I agreed.

"I don't.. I don't know."

I can hear Jake translating what Andrea was saying to someone, but I didn't know who that someone was. "Lilia, please stop. I already know you for some reason agree with these stupid people who have nothing better to do with their life. I know you look at them to try and change yourself for their standard, you have to-."

"I already told you you're nothing like what those idiots say online. I already told you every single thing I admire about you, do you still doubt me?"

I look up at Jungwon, his ears were red and his brows were furrowed. I could see his jaw was clenched. I glance at Andrea, seeing her confused as hell.

"You said no one admired those things about you, and I told you to come to me when you need someone to prove it. Should I do it now?"

I stay silent, I didn't know what to say. What was I supposed to say. At this point everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer but I'm not sure I have one.

I see Jungwons hand reach out to mine, taking my wrist and pulling me off the chair. I look back in confusion, seeing everyone else confused. "No one else come out please." Is all Jungwon says before pulling me out of the house into the backyard, behind the trees and bench so no one could see.

"I.." he starts off but cuts himself off. I watch as he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly before sighing.

I stand there looking at him with a small smile. He looked adorable like this. I tilt my head slightly, waiting for what he wanted to say.

"I'd seriously love to stay here all day but we ki-."

I feel his hands on my shoulder as he pulls me towards him, kissing me on my forehead. His lips stay hovering over my skin, before I find myself looking up at him as I see him look down at me.

He suddenly lets go, scratching the back of his head again. "Uhm, what I wanted to prove about you not believing anyone could well, think that way Uhm..?" He stares at the ground, looking confused.

"I don't do that to just anyone."

He finally looks up at me, his eyes meeting mine. "I won't do that to someone I consider just, a friend."

Before I could even fully realise what he had been saying he literally runs away. My eyes widen slightly, finally processing what he was trying to say.

Does he really.. like me?

__________________________

"1, 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6 and 7, 8."

We're going through flicker once more, going slowly over the steps before practicing at normal speed and then with the song.

I glance at Andrea, seeing her look at us in awe.

By the time we're finished dance practice, I glance over at Andrea again, seeing her fast asleep. The corners of my lips lift up, seeing her hair all over her face, her cheeks red. But as I plan to walk over to her, I see another figure walk towards her.

That figure being Jake.

I watch as he bends down next to her, carefully moving the hair from out of her face and tucking them behind her ears. I watch with slightly wide eyes, looking at Jake's expression and how it holds a small smile, his eyes staring at her features.

Mans definitely finds her cute.

"Wake her up, we're going out for lunch."

He looks at me and nods, looking back at Andrea. I watch the two, seeing how Jake slightly shakes her shoulder to wake her up, smiling brightly when she opens her eyes and looks at him confused.

I see her cheeks somehow get redder.

(Btw if you're wondering what she looks like, think of a younger version of Phoebe Tonkin. If you don't know who that is, it's Hayley from the originals/the vampire diaries, and Cleo from h20 just add water and more. If you still don't know, I'm disappointed.)

"We're finished now. We're going out for lunch." Jake tells her, she looks up at me and I smile at her. She nods slowly, and I see Jake give her a hand to help her up.

Soon enough I'm in the car, laughing my ass off with Andrea as Jake and Jay sit in front of us, Heeseung at the front.

"I remember that! He looked so weirded out when he realised it was because of my period, he actually ran away."

We burst out in laughter again, talking about random things from school when I was still in Australia.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?" She changes the subject, looking at me while waiting for an answer. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask and Jay looks at me with a chuckle.

"We're going out with lover boy remember."

"Huh?" I look at him confused before Heeseung turns around, slightly slapping Jays knee before answering my question. "We're going out for dinner with Daniel remember?"

"Did I just hear Daniel or do I need my ears cleaned?" Andrea asks and I chuckle. "We're going to dinner tomorrow with Daniel. But for the day I'm pretty sure we're free again." Jake answers Andrea and she nods with a smile, Jake returning the smile before they both just look at each other.

Jay and I lock eyes before looking at the two, then looking back at each other.

Is something going on between them?

I mouth to him and he lightly shrugs.

They're's a weird tension between them.

I know right! I mouth back,

It's the same tension you and jungwon have

My smile drops and I roll my eyes at him. "Your friend is very pretty." Is all Jake says before turning around and facing the window. Heeseung looks back at Jay and I as we look at him with shocked faces.

"Did he just.." Heeseung asks and I just look at Andrea.

"Don't tell her."

I roll my eyes at Jake and sigh at Andrea.

"I think it's time to ask him if he's single again."

Filler chapter kinda?? Idk hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 112K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
15.1K 1.4K 25
❝ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ. ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.❞ It all started when Y/N stayed at her uncle and aunt's house near the forest. At first she was afraid of the...
921K 27.9K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
16.1K 448 38
The girl no one knew, now has a secret admirer. Who is it? Will she finally find love? And will she be able to continue to love and save her mother? ...