𝔸 β„™π•šπ•£π•’π•₯𝕖𝕀 π•ƒπ•šπ•—π•– 𝔽�...

By another-nerdy-being

This is the story of Celeste Jones. The daughter of Davy Jones who goes on some interesting adventures with a... More

Chapter 1- The Usual
Chapter 2- Something Different
Chapter 3- Tortuga
Chapter 4- Negotiations
Chapter 5 - The Island
Chapter 6 - Happy Endings
Chapter 7- Free to Sail
Chapter 8- The Key
Chapter 9- Family
Chapter 10- The Flying Dutchman
Chapter 11- The Kraken
Chapter 12- Moving on
Chapter 13- Worlds End
Chapter 14- To The Land Of The Living
Chapter 15- Captain
Chapter 16- Pirate King
Chapter 17- Demi-goddess
Chapter 18- Further In
Chapter 19- Victory
Chapter 20- Parting ways
Chapter 21- A New Ship
Chapter 22- Time flies on the hunt to imortality
Chapter 23- London
Chapter 24- Bad Luck
Chapter 25- Angelica
Chapter 26- The Queen Anne's Revenge
Chapter 27- Mutiny
Chapter 28- Voodoo
Chapter 29- Mermaids
Chapter 30 - Onwards
Chapter 31- Great leaps
Chapter 32- A moment alone
Chapter 33 - Ponce de LΓ©on
Chapter 34- Ups and Downs
Chapter 35 - How's the improvising going?
Chapter 36 - At Last
Chapter 37 - The Fountain
Chapter 38 - Goodbye Angelica
Chapter 39 - Together again
Chapter 40 - Secrets
Chapter 41 - Back to old times
Chapter 42 - Uninvited and Unwanted
Chapter 43 - Hopeless
Chapter 44 - Quest Complete
Chapter 45 - Goodbye for good
Chapter 47 - A New Ship
Chapter 48: Unexpected to say the least
Chapter 49: Dominique
Chapter 50: Getting Along
Chapter 51: Time well spent
Chapter 52: The Island
Chapter 53: Light at the end of the tunnel
Chapter 54: Together
Chapter 55: Final Destination
Chapter 56: Time to fill
Chapter 57: Arrival
Chapter 58: The Plunge
Chapter 59: Good Luck?
Chapter 60: Too easy?

Chapter 46 - Treaure Awaits

503 16 0
By another-nerdy-being

With our new treasure and Jack almost healed it was time for us to depart once more. Saying goodbye to my family would never be easy especially when seeing them was so hard. Though we would always have a few small run-ins and sent letters to each other. It was always hard to do.

But it was time my sister and brother in law got back to their duties. I had already seen what the effects of my mother curse could do to a person. To lose any more family to this curse I would not allow and so on this day Jack and I were to leave.

When Ngaio had told the twins that morning whilst Jack and I had still been lounged in bed still tired and slightly hungover from the goodbye celebration of the night before.

"Are you really leaving!" Storm cried bursting into the small room closely followed by her twin.

"Turn the light out," Jack grumbled burying his face under the duvet.

I squinted and blinked rapidly shielding my eyes from the intruding rays of glaring sunlight.

Once they'd adjusted from the sudden change I saw the two small sad figures staring at Jack and me. My eyebrows knit together as I pursed my lips and thought of what to say.

"You know, we can't stay forever. Your parents have a job to do and Jack cannot stay there in this ship when it dives like we can," I slunk off the bed and onto the hard wooden kneeling in front of the twins with open arms.
They threw themselves at me and I hugged them back tightly.

"We will write and we won't be gone forever," I assured finally letting the two go but resting a hand on each other arms.

Both twins looked at me with a sad expression the down but close moment made a little brighter by the further complaints on my husband in the background.

"Oh quite complaining Jackie!" I slapped him on the forehead causing the twins to giggle behind me.

"Not the head Celie, not the head," he grumbled slowly sitting up and clutching his head in his hands.

I loud rapping of knuckles on the wooden door frame caught our attention. There stood Ngaio a subtle grin across her tanned face, dark dreadlocks swaying slightly as she cocked her head to survey the strange scene.

"Storm, Atlas go find your father. He's got a fun job for you two," she said with a smile.

"Last time you said that we were scrubbing the decks for the whole day!" Storm exclaimed to her mother throwing her arms about dramatically. I chuckled lightly smiling down at the small girl as I settled next to Jack on the bed.

"Yes well, that time you had soaked me from head to toe and managed to knock your father off the ship with a massive wave!" Ngaio returned and I could tell she was trying not to laugh and look proud at the same time.

I burst out laughing not confined by the limits of having to be a responsible parent.

"It's nothing bad now go," Ngaio grinned chasing the twins from the room as they laughed.

"Need something?" I questioned with a grin and sliding off the bed and dragging Jack up by the hand but failing to get him on his feet.

"Will and I found something you guys might want to see," She answered flicking a few braids of dark hair behind her slim shoulders and sauntering from the room.

"Could she be any more vague?" Jack inquired staring at me with furrowed broad and a half confused look shattered across his tanned face.

"Probably," I said with a nod of my head "but if she did she would be speaking in riddles you're too hungover to understand," I teased turning to face him. Grabbing both his hands, I took a step back finally pulling him from the warmth and comfort of the bed and wrapping his hands around my waist. My arms found their way around his neck as I closed the remaining space between us.

"Even if I wasn't I wouldn't be able to understand, that, my dear Celie, is why I am so grateful to have you," Jack charmed leaning down to kiss my lips slowly.

Before the kiss could become any deeper there was a loud bang on the wall.
"Now lovebirds!"

"Gaia!" I whined ducking down away from Jack separating us to show my disappointment to my smug-looking sister.

"What? You can do that later and not on our ship," Ngaio informed waiting in the doorway for us to leave first then follow us put and shepherd us to the map room.

"You do realise I'm the older twin right?" I asked stopping slightly only to shoved into the room by Ngaio.

"Yes but that doesn't mean I'm not going to annoy you in any way I see fit," She returned walking around the large table situated in the middle of the room filled with various maps and trinkets collated by my father over the years.

"Evidently," Jack and I mocked together both gazing at the few maps laid out neatly across the table with a few pins stuck into them.

"Since when did you two have a thing for cartography?" I probed shuffling about the maps trying to recognise the locations.

"Can you ever just not touch?" Will laughed a little exasperated.

"Wish she didn't otherwise we wouldn't have been stuck in that tomb for two days," Jack muttered from behind me.

"Okay, how was I supposed to know that the weird state thing was a lever for the door!" I exclaimed exasperated Jack hadn't let that go for a solid week when it had happened.

Ngaio and Will chuckled in the background as Jack raised his hand in surrender with a mildly startled look across his face.

"I believe there was a reason you brought us here," Jack interjected changing the subject quickly.

"Sneaky," I muttered to Jack with a smirk pressing a light kiss to his lips before turning my attention to the captain of the Flying Dutchman.

"Yes we found something in the maps that the man gave you of angelica's," Will explained as he grabbed the old looking slightly scrunched up papers from another desk.

"We think it has some clues as to where Blackbeard buried some of his treasure and seeing as you two are broke as usual it might be a good little break for you," Ngaio added teasingly with a smirk crossing her arms.

I grabbed the papers eagerly, staring at them with excitement as Jack studied them over my shoulder resting his chin on it in the process. Scanning the writing it was clear wherever it lay there was a lot of treasure to be found.

"Sounds like we've got another adventure to go on Jackie," I grinned with excitement at the possibility of all this treasure.

"Aye Luv, but first we're going to need a ship," he decided.

"That's why we're dropping you off at port royal by now you know where the best ships are there," Ngaio laughed recalling the time I had time her of how I had first met the infamous Jack Sparrow. "We'll there within the hour so suggest you get something to eat and pack your things."

Jack and I did as we were told heading straight down to the kitchen to stuff our faces and pockets not really wanting to carry bags with us. Packing our things was nothing more than making sure we had our weapons and Jack and I stuffing the various papers in various pockets of our jackets.

The rowboat was lowered into the water and goodbyes were said though somehow even harder than before. The twins were pouting and complaining from the loss of two other people to torment with their antics and Ngaio and Will realising they were soon to be the only targets of said antics again.

"Have fun being broke Cel," Ngaio teased as she hugged me tightly.

"You know money isn't everything Gaia," I retorted with a grin.

"It's definitely something when you don't have money to buy food or heaven forbid rum," she pointed out.

"Aye but that's the good thing about a pirate," I declared climbing down the stairs into the boat with Jack who pushed it away from the ship. "You don't have to earn money to buy things. You can just steal it!" I yelled back when we were far enough away.

I saw Ngaio laugh but it was suddenly cut short as she patted the inside pocket of her jacket realising the coin pouch was no longer there.

"Celeste Sparrow I am going to kill you one day!" She bellowed across the agitated waters as Jack rowed us ashore.

I laughed heartily giving my family one final wave before settling down in the shaking rowing boat. Opening the coin pouch I was surprised to see how much money was in there.

"How much is in there?"

"A few pounds worth of shillings I'd say," I grinned thinking about the copious amounts of rum we could buy.

"This truly is the pirate's life huh Celie?" Jack questioned as we neared the familiar sight of port royal.

"Aye, Jackie it is indeed." I smiled.

"Now will you row for a bit my arms are tired."

"You've been rowing for five minutes."

"Well, I'm the captain."

"I'm the pirate king!"

"...Ill give you a kiss..."

I yanked the oars from his hands.

"Better be more than a kiss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.8K 42
(#5 POTC) One stormy night at Port Royal a tall man appeared with a lady named Athena at William Turner door, the next day the lady disappears withou...
198K 6.8K 20
I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. All rights go to the Disney company that gave us these wonderous movies. I only own Johanna and (Y/n) and her s...
37.4K 1.4K 18
Orphaned by a hurricane, Marion Swift has grown up under the caring wing of Lady Taylor in Port Royal. Prim and proper, no one would've thought that...
6.7K 266 13
α΄Ία΅’α΅— ᡃˑˑ α΅—Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒΛ’α΅˜Κ³α΅‰ ⁱ˒ ˒ⁱˑᡛᡉʳ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ α΅α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆ It all started with a punishment- her romance with Jack. Artemis never thought she would fall in love with a pira...