You are not everyone

By __GooDVibez__

Camila Cabello is a popular girl along with her friends Selena, Cece, Dinah, Ally, Jeanette, and Ariana. They... More

You are not everyone
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Help!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's note
New Fanfic

A Possibility

508 14 3
By __GooDVibez__

Hey Munchies, I am hoping that you guys did not lose hope at all. Most of you must've thought that it shouldn't have ended that way. I know it is a disappointing ending but what if there's a possibility for it to not end that way at all?

I mean @12117z gave me an idea and it kind of sparked to me that it is possible for it to end that way, though I won't tell you if I will do it sooner or later but i will definetly do it! Thank you guys for reading and waiting.

So...... shortly after writing the "second paragraph" of this update I came to a conclusion that I will do a sequel! YAY!

BUT!!!  I need your views about a sequel, so please comment below what you guys think! I am currently working on a possible epilouge. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
226K 6.6K 89
Camila Cabello is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead...
The Bet By S

Romance

13.4K 347 6
Camila is the preachers daughter and Lauren is the supposed bad ass of the school. What if Dinah and Normani make a bet with Lauren that she could ge...