The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (extended)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

41

9K 405 189
By cocopuffandheroine

I sat patiently with the lady perched up on my lap as she squinted, frowned and finally sighed.

I didn't want to pressurize her.

Furthermore, I didn't want to push her into a hole. To life she desperately wants to leave behind.

For whatever reason that she doesn't want to share with me.

"Alessio Don-"

Ariel's soothing voice gets interrupted by the buzzing sound of my vibrating phone. Looking at her, I make sure if she is alright to hold the information a while longer.

I mean- it's only Roman.

"I don't mind." The woman offered me a smile as I handed her the bowl of desert she brought me.

"Boss." I answered the call watching Ariel take a spoonful of the semi melted vanilla ice cream with a bite of the peach.

"Angelo." Roman's impassive tone comes from the other. "I will be needing you at the club tonight, brother."

"Il club?" I ask frowning. "Sí, c'è qualcosa che non va?"

(The club?... Yes, any thing the matter?)

"No." Roman replies. "Non c'e 'niente.  Volevo discutere di qualcosa con te.  personalmente."

(Nothing the matter. I wanted to discuss something with you. personally.)

"Qualcosa di personale?" I ask, a hint of smirk playing across my mouth.

(Something personal?)

I hear the man on the other end sigh. "Not- not something personal. Personally- Angelo."

"Fine." I reply defensively. "Personally. I'll be there, sí?"

"Sí." He replies ending our call making me toss the device back in the table, returning my hands to Ariel's hips as she feasted on the vanilla ice cream.

"What did he say?" She asks intrusive to her tone.

"Just that he wanted to discuss something with me. Personally." I say.

Ariel nodded taking another of the desert that was supposed to be mine.

Nevertheless, I do not mind. Vanilla ice cream was something I detested as a kid.

For some absurd and unexplainable reason I inherited mama Cora's absolute chaotic sweet tooth.

I'm not sure how to explain that inheritance. I'm no scientist.

But vanilla was certainly not my flavour, but than again, it was the peaches.

Definitely the peaches.

"Do you fancy a bite?" Ariel asked, aware of my eyes fixated on her.

"No, grazie." I decline, my mouth curling up in a slight smile.

(No, thank you.)

"You don't like vanilla, do you?" She asks scrunching up her nose, playfully.

"I don't." I grimace.

She mirrors my expression putting the desert bowl on the table. "Chocolate?"

"Sí." I replied. "Chocolate."

"And what else?" She asks. "Mango? Strawberry-"

"Buttered peacan and German chocolate." I reply before her options put me in a coffin for good.

"Oh." Ariel smiles, maliciously yet playful. "So you like the rich ones?"

Slightly better in accordance to flavour. I wouldn't say rich.

I shake my head, running my palms up and down her hips.

Moments of silence follows as we both sit, surrounded by the quietness of the office room as I focus on the woman offering certain data that myself requires but can't seem to achieve.

"About Donnat-" Ariel mumbles with a sigh.

"Sí." I reply. "What about him?"

Ariel opens her mouth once closing it again only to sigh for the the nth time.

"Sweetheart." I hush her taking her hands in mine. "If it pains you, then you needn't utter the words, I can always find out what I am looking for, you needn't cause yourself suffering-"

"It's fine, Angel." She whispers. "It doesn't pain me. It barley has anything to do with me."

But this has everything to do with you my darling.

I nod, telling her to go on, if she desires.

Whatever she wants to say, I hope it doesn't make her feel pressured or anxious in some way. Anyway she might feel troubled is not worth the information I am looking for.

I am positive it is nothing Eli cannot find, if not but given more time.

"My mother, she liked everything posh and clean." She sighed, licking her bottom lip to wet the dry surface. "We had a gardener. He went by Mario Donnati. Alessio Donnati was his son. Two years older than I, we played often but he was sent away."

"Sent away?" I ask, not quite understanding what she means.

And what possibly be the connection of a gardener-

The gardener and his son?

The fact baffles me but I urge the woman to go in with her tale.

Not wanting to disturb her flow, I keep quiet.

"Mario Donnati was close to my father and having more money than he could spend, my father took Alessio's responsibility. To educate him, rather. Alessio was sent to a boarding school funded by my father. In America."

I frown.

"Marco died when I was thirteen. He never had a wife that we knew about." She adds. "Alessio was send to the school when he was thirteen and I have no idea after that-"

I offer her a nod, rubbing her back gently.

"Sweetheart." I smile. "That's more than I need. Say this Donnati person came to work for your father after his said education?" I ask.

"I wouldn't know." Ariel replies after moments of silence.

"I don't know anything about anybody anymore." She adds with a chuckle, biting the corner of her mouth.

There is a hint of sadness and mirth in her chuckle. A little bit of hopelessness and pain.

I suppose she misses her papa dearly. I do not know how not go because a life where mama and papa isn't there, isn't something I look forward to.

I squeeze her shoulder's encouragingly, urging her to raise on her feet.

Ariel obliges, holding my hand for support as I push myself off the chair as well, standing with her.

"Would you like to sit outside?" I ask hoping to lighten the mood and change the subject for good.

"Don't you have to work?" She inquired.

"Work can wait." I replied.

Ariel and I end up on the back yard after fixing ourselves a quick lunch of bread and cheese with a glass of chilled wine, seated on the step that leads connects the house to rest of the greenery.

The dogs come yapping, upon hearing Ariel call their names. Their tiny red and blue bowl placed on the grass as both of the mutt hurries for food.

"Coco looks slightly bigger." I retort as Ariel with her left hand scratches the Shepherd pup while cooing sweet nothing's for the both of them.

"Does he?" She asks with a frown. "He looks the same to me."

"Maybe it's all the running he is doing lately." I say with a frown watching the mutt eat. "I suppose he is getting big-"

"You are really mean." Ariel chuckles, the tensed edge of her voice visibly gone.

"Poodle has gained some weight too, I suppose." She says. "It's growing phase. They're only but babies."

I dare not disagree with the woman. Because for one, they are only but babies and for two, I just don't want to disagree with her.

We finish our lunch and leisurely sip our wine watching about the dogs running around once themselves done with their food.

"When do you have to go to the club?" Ariel asks putting her glass of Rosé down, her slender arms wrapped around her bent knees.

"Around eight-nine." I say. "Why?"

"Can I come too?" She asks hopefully, her eyes blinking in a cartoonish manner.

I chuckle. "You want to come along?"

"Mmhmm." She humms.

"And whatever will you do, baby?" I ask raising an eyebrow.  "I will be rather busy with work to give you a good time."

"Well." Ariel sighs, looking ahead of her. "I for one can have some fun, just because you have made me quit strip pole dancing doesn't necessarily mean I have lost my ardour, signore."

"No?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"No." She shakes her head. "I do infact still have my flame burning, quite high, if you would, Capo Bestone."

"I see." I reply, a hint of smirk playing on my lips. "What do you suppose you can do with the fact that you are now a taken woman?"

"Am I?" She asks, mirth shining in her baby brown orbs as she chews her bottom lip, challenging for a comeback.

"I don't know, signorina." I respond. "Are you?"

Ariel shrugs her shoulders, her lips curling up in an arousing smile. "I don't very much feel taken, as of this moment, signore."

"Do you not?"

"I do not-" Her honey drip like voice halts as my mouth captures hers. Free fingers pinching her chin to turn her face at my direction while I drink the words straight from her mouth.

She tastes of Rosé, the sweet yet sharp flavor as if went up a good notch from the sweetness of her mouth, moulding with the taste of her, if feels as if an infused fire and sweet sweet wine.

"Angelo-" Ariel whispers against my mouth, as I devour her, the taste of her, gently yet intently with mine. Savouring her mouth, teasing her plump flesh, as her fingers trace my slightly grown stubble, tracing down to the neckline of my shirt.

"Sweetheart-" I whisper, pulling away from her heavenly mouth, looking at her blushed face, the apples of her cheek flushed up, lips slightly parted, breathing shallow, eyes closed shut.

"Yes?" She whispers, her pink tongue  darting out to coat her lower lip with some moisture.

"Do you very much feel taken now?" I ask, a teasing tone grabbing the end of my voice.

"No, signore." She replies, opening her eyes, the same playfulness returning.

"You seem very hard to please, signorina." I tease getting up, holding out a hand for the woman.

"Very." She replies placing her hand on mine as I help her to stand.

"Then allow me-"

"Well I am honoured." She giggles.

I push open the door to our bedroom, leading the pair of us in as Ariel snuggles her small frame against me after aggressively shutting the door pushing me against the hard panel of wood.

Ouch.

"Hmmphm." I hum in her mouth as she jumps clinging to me, as I hoist her up to my body, hands under her bottom, her shapely legs around my waist.

"Is this what you have been needing?" I rasp pulling away from out melting kiss.

"Can't you tell?" She whisperers, grinding herself against me as I lower her on the bed, aroused eyes look back at me, as I offer my woman a smirk.

"When it is to you, I am thoroughly confused." I grin, unwrapping her legs from around my waist, peeling the thin dress away from her body.

"Oh, are you now?" I hear her breathless voice as she raises her head up, balanced on both her elbows palms cupping her breast.

Shaking my head, I pull her by the ankles adjusting her to my advantage before dipping my head, placing a kiss on her oozing heat.

Ariel moans, a heady sound that connects to my erection as the petite women drops her head to the pillow, hands playing with the mounds of flesh on her chest.

"Why you are wet, baby." I smirk spreading her flushed warm folds, watching her bloom like a little flower under my touch as Ariel squirms ready for whatever I have to give her.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" I ask sitting up on my knees, discarding my shirt over my head, ridding of my pajama bottoms.

"Yes." Ariel gasps as I stroke my girth, ready to drive it home. "Signore, you have a way with your words."

"Why, only for you, tadpole." I smile aligning the pair of us as I cover Ariel's small frame with my body, my forearms either side of her head, eyes boring sinking on the others.

"You're beautiful." I hear the woman on my bed whisper, voice as soft as velvet gliding over my hot skin.

Groaning, I push myself inside her, dropping my mouth to hers for a kiss.

Ariel latches on to my bottom lip, biting, sucking, nibbling, as I drink the moans dropping from her mouth, her arms around my neck, pushing me more closer to her, uniting more than just our bodies.

Slowly, I pound into her, watching her face, eyes closed, mouth open as her small frame moves with every push and pull as she slowly. Oh so very slowly builds up, her core tightening around my girth, helping me with my climax as I slowly pound hers from her.

"A-angelo-" Ariel gasps, placing a hand on her stomach, as I increase my pace, pushing myself harder and faster inside and out, filling her up, watching her expression scrunch up, reaching for her climax, chewing down her bottom lip as she releases a gasp, the sound travels inside me.

I feel her tighten up at the same time feeling the familiar numbness down my upper body as I hit her sweet spot, smothering her hair with my hair prepping her face with feather light kisses before dropping my head on the crook of her neck, as my breathing spikes up, from the heat and I feel her clench along with me, finishing together.

Ariel cries out, her nails digging into my shoulders, body arching up, eyes closed, expression nothing but carnal as she quakes, thrashing her head side to side, crying out as I help her ride out her orgasm.

"Sweetheart." I whisper raising my face, to find her still breathing deep, eyes closed.

She opens her eyes, hooded and glazing with emotions unsaid.

"Did I go too far?" I ask, gently pulling out of her heat, hearing her wince, as I roll away from her, kneeling beside.

"No." She giggles. "No. You didn't."

"Are you sure?" I ask concerned as she sits up, pulling the coverlets to her chest.

"Mhmm." She replies placing a peck on my mouth. "You did not go too far,  Angelo. It was perfect."

"No-" I shake my head. "No, what is it?"

What's wrong?

"Nothing." She whispers. "It was perfect and beautiful, stop worrying yourself."

"I am not letting you get down till you say what's making you teary, baby." I frown, moving to clasp her petite self in my arms as she gives out a giggle of protest, pushing against me, shaking her head.

"You are unbelievable." Ariel muses. Tears still swelling up in her eyes as she covers them with a smile. "I'm absolutely fine."

"Then tell me." I prompt, growing more confused and cracked by the passing second.

"It's embarrassing." She says still struggling to free herself from my hold, to response I just pull her more closer carelessly, tightening my arm around her slender waist.

What the fuck is embarrassing?

As a performer and dancer, without doubt this woman had strength in her body along with hefty dose of stamina but that didn't help her too often.

"Fine." She squirms. "Fine. I'll- I'll tell."

I give her a stern nod.

"Fine." She huffs, chewing on her bottom lip. "It's just- just- there was in nasty words today, no that you know-"

I take a second to let her statement sink in, but flushed and shy, Ariel had successfully hid her face in the crook of my neck, her arms around my shoulder.

"I rather like when you are sweet." She whispers against my skin. "It makes me feel- exceptional?"

But she is exceptional.

I feel my grip against her body loosen. Ariel quickly climbs down from the bed, rushing to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I heave a sigh as I hear the water on the tub start running.

Pushing my hair back, I pull on my discarded pajama and proceed to strip the bed, before putting on a fresh set of white satin sheets.

Ariel is picky. Very picky.

I set the bed putting the pillows in their right place and her yellow doll as the top priority before walking into the bathroom, hopeful to catch a shower and shave afterwards.

Bubbles was still soaking in the water,  smelling highly of citrus salts, her arms folded over the edge head resting on top of her folded hands.

Walking toward the relaxing women, I use the pitcher by the tub to pour water over her exposed shoulders.

"Hi." I whisper as she opens her eyes to meet mine.

"Hi, yourself." She hums. "Are you after a shower?"

"Yes." I reply.

"I'll make space." She offers, hopeful.

"That would be lovely." I smile as my woman scoots forward making space for me in her tub.

"Good?" She asks.

"Sí." I agree with her satisfyingly resting between my legs.

"Much better than your lonely shower."

"Sí." I agree placing a kiss in her shoulder. "Much better."

After our bath, I argue with Ariel to take a nap, reluctantly after a come back or two she agrees to get a shut eye after she slips out that she didn't take her supplements neither this morning nor the night before.

I suppose the look in my eye made her curl up on the bed, pulling the blanket up her chin, pretending to be a sleep before she actually fell asleep.

I spend the evening working on the Alessio Donnati case talking back and forth with Eli, who had breached the firewall of LaRusso companies to get the required information.

Alessio Donnati by the picture looked like a normal twenty four year old man working as any other employee in the LaRusso companies, while continuing his higher studies beside working.

As much as his salary ticket said he had enough to meet his both ends and have more as savings as an orphan. So what might be his connection to the plan that was to take Ariel out?

Was there any connection between both the things, in the first place?

As far as I know and as far as Ariel's behaviour tells me, she doesn't get along with her family.

Neither has she visited them or have had any kinds of contact with them.

Therefore, the picture was just blurry about what and why would anyone from the family want to take her out?

Unless-

Unless money is involved. Quite the amount of money rather. A quick search to the web informs me the net worth of the companies.

Now that might be the reason to take someone out. Also given the fact that Ariel was the only possible heir.

I frown at my computer screen, the cogs of my head turning as I ponder over every possible outcome of the situation.

The alarm on my phone snaps me out of the daze. Seven thirty. I cursed glancing at the phone screen, picking the device up before pocketing it and exiting the office room.

Ariel was already fresh out of her nap when I entered the walk in closet.

Her hair done rather gorgeously, face dabbed with minimal makeup, lips painted a cheery shade of red. She was applying mascara when I stood behind her.

Our face meeting in the mirror, my lady offered me a gentle smile, capping her utilities and standing up, still in her embroidered robe that trailed behind her, given her small height.

"Why you look edible." I compliment.

"Grazie, darling." She says tiptoeing and air kissing my cheek. "I took out a suit for you."

"Did you now?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Sí." Bubbles nodded gesturing at the circular ottoman, where a two piece charcoal grey suit was laid out with a black shirt.

"Grazie." I thanked kissing her temple.

"You're welcome." She said trailing her finger tips up and down my arms, tantalisingly slow as before moving to her own collection of attires.

Tease.

Ariel and I dress fairly quick before walking out of the house leaving the puppies once again in care of Bertie.

"I hope they are okay." Ariel said slipping into the passenger seat of the McLaren watching Bertie walk the puppies into the outhouse behind him.

"They are always with him." I reason. "They will be fine."

"I suppose." Ariel says with a sight nod of her head, pushing her hair back, as she sits, comfortably on the leather bound seat.

The drive to the club is short and quick. Evading the line of the guests, I park the car behind the raised building and open the door for Bubbles to get out.

"How are doing in there?" I ask, watching her sway slightly and fingers tightening around mine. "Maybe we should miss some more doses, huh? Maybe you can walk better after that."

"Lord, I said I was sorry." She mumbles looping her arm through mine walking inside after I hand a guard the keys to park the car.

"Are you now?'' I retort back.

"I am." She pouts. "Don't be mad."

Don't be mad!?

I sigh shaking my head, walking through the employee door into the heart of the club, taking the stairs to the VIP deck.

"Can't I dance?" Ariel asks as I lead her to a club chair, a server ready to attend to the pair of us before hand.

I raise an eyebrow at her to which she crosses her legs on top of the other. "Fine. Whatever you say."

"That's better, baby." I reply as the girl pours me my usual double shot of Macallan moving toward Ariel for her order.

"One large chocolate milk on the rocks please. Extra whipped cream as well." She replies with a sweet smile to the girl.

"Can we make that two please?" I hear another feminine voice.

Jesus Christ.

"And we'll be down for our drinks thank you." The nut case adds as I stand up to greet my brother.

"Va bene?" I ask, slapping his upper arm.

"Va bene." He nods returning my gesture.

"Fettuccine Alfredo Tortellini Ravioli pineapple pizza blah blah blah." Balire says loudly walking past me to greet her best friend.

Quite possibly her only friend.

I shake my head.

"Don't bother with her today." Roman says gesturing the office. "I have something to talk to you about."

"Sí."

____________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi guys! I'm back. Hi! How are y'all? I'm being weird, I'm sorry.

I haven't felt so much peace after completing a chapter as I felt doing this in such a long time. Thank you Lord above! And I hope y'all like this- cause I really did, lmao. Lemme knu if you think this is complete bs.

And just for information, this book isn't edited. Like it's not full proof so you might find error, I know there are a whole bunch, to those who point those out thanks. ❤ but just so you know this is the very fresh draft and first draft is like telling the story to thyself.

Also what do you think Roman wants to talk to Angelo about? 🙀🙀

Hmmm- and what is this Alessio Donnati's business after all? (This bi*ch seems fishy to me👉👈)

Also can we like get 200+ comments. (👉👈) I have some of the draft of the next chapter as well.

-November.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
4.4M 116K 78
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
135K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
566K 8.6K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...