INVISIBLE ☂︎ Klaus Hargreeves

By coolwhenurbatman

❝you're called the seance and you've never held a proper seance! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!❞ ❝... More

ZERO
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
CHRISMAS SPEACIAL
TWENTY-FOUR
VALENTINE SPECIAL
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
BUZZFEED UNSLOVED; SUPERNATRUAL
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶•
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

THIRTY-EIGHT

1.5K 76 164
By coolwhenurbatman

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT:
THE L WORD

[second anniversary of invisible!]
[dedicated to all you amazing readers]

After having fun with Allison and Vanya, they returned to Elliott's place looking for their siblings but when they couldn't find anyone beside Elliott, they all said their goodbyes and parted.

Alex and Klaus found themselves standing at the door of Klaus' mansion.

"Do I have to ?" Klaus whined not wanting to be attacked by destiny's children.

"Yes because I don't want to face Angel—or worst! Cindy!" Alex threw his hands up and Klaus nodded.

the stuff he did for his husband.

(Cindy Donavan is the person who Alex was staying with, he landed in their pool, and Evangelina, Cindy's daughter screamed at him. just a reminder for you and me cause I couldn't remember them :D)

Klaus opened the door with one last groan and was immediately met with people sleeping/sitting at the door. He took a hold of Alex's hand and dragged him to his room and threw a 'daddy's home' over his shoulder to destiny's children.

It's safe to say that they had a fun night.

A night filled with joy and laughter and absolutely nothing naughty.

nothing at all.

stop perving on them.

The morning started with Ben screaming at them and making them start the day by looking at his ugly face.

(Ben is a baby, Alex, stop being mean)

And that's how it led to where they are now, with Ben still screaming at Klaus --he's calmed down-- and Klaus being Klaus -- meaning he's stretching with only his underwear on-- and Alex is enjoying the free show.

"This is a mistake."

"Don't mess with my flow," Klaus said as his head was kinda upside down.

"You can't go out there and tell them the world is gonna end." Ben said and pointed to a direction with indicated the destiny's children, "You know what can happen to cults when things go sideways."

"First of all. it's not a cult, all right? Second of all, relax, all right?" Klaus laid on his stomach, " I'll make sure there's no kool-aid in the house."

Alex watched the conversation like a tennis match — like he was in Wii sports. that's the closest Alex has been to a tennis match.

"Oh what are you gonna say? "prepper to die?"" Ben exclaimed, "They deserve a better explanation, Klaus."

"How about," Alex finally entered the chat, " 'Everything is a lie and this is a simulation created by mad scientists and we're going to disable the simulation so everyone's gonna die'?"

Ben looked at him in disbelief while Klaus looked like he was thinking about doing it, "That's not a bad idea."

"No!"

They looked at Ben with annoyed expressions, "Party pooper."

"How did the cult even began?" Alex asked Klaus.

"Not a cult, it all started by accident and it was fun helping people for a while-"

Ben interrupted, "This whole thing started because you're a narcissist."

"Oh is that right?" Klaus groaned as he did another yoga(?) move that ended with his behind being flashed at Alex.

" If the world's gonna end, Ben, these people should go back to their families."

awww.

"Most of them don't have families." Ben said and walked closer to where Klaus was now doing the 'im a sunflower rain on me sun' move, " Jill gave up an Albright scholarship to Berkeley to follow you around the world. Her parents won't even talk to her."

"Jill?" Alex said out loud while trying to think of where he'd heard that name.

Klaus was on the same page, "Jill, oh, that's the, umm., the dutch girl with the lazy eyes, right?"

"No!"

"That's TIffany?"

"Yes, good work Alex would you like a treat?" Ben rolled his eyes before focusing back on Klaus, " Brown skin, glasses, Almond-shaped eyes you get lost in."

Klaus stopped his routine and grinned at Ben. Alex wolf-whistled.

Ben shook his head, "She gave up her entire future for you."

"Maybe she freed herself from the prison of the American education system and decided instead to come and learn from the school of life. Clever girl, I say." Klaus then did a move and had his upper and lower body in the air while supporting himself on his hands and neck.

"Mood and facts." Alex was enjoying the show and he even snapped a pic or two. that's confidential information that's gonna stay between you and me and the other people who read this.

Ben made a disgusted face and sound and closed his eyes and held his hands in front of him like he could physically push the image of Klaus out of his head, "Klaus these are real people, they're not just scarves you can try on and toss out whenever you feel like it. You owe them." Klaus then opened his legs and scared Ben for life- death I mean. (for afterlife?) 

"You should take better care of your scarves, Klaus," Alex said from behind Ben.

"Thank you!" Ben said and pointed at Alex who was holding a scarf that was tossed carelessly on the floor. Alex looked at the scarf and then decided to wear it, "These are good quality scarves!"

Ben looked at Alex and then to a smirking Klaus, "I don't know him, He's dead to me."

Klaus chuckled before standing up and pointing a finger at Ben, " You know, it's a teensy-weensy bit frustrating when you seem to always want exactly the opposite of what I want."

He then did a little breath in, breath out, "Alright fine."

"Klaus can I keep these?" Alex said pointing to a small mountain of clothes he had found in Klaus' room (now their room? there was a vow about sharing so...)

Klaus held Alex's hand and lead him outside to where everyone was gathered, "You can keep whatever you want."

Alex blushed.

He opened a set of doors and was met with the cult — Not a cult! — doing cult shit. he walked side by side with Alex as rose petals were thrown at them.

"Okay, cool sit down."

everyone sat down.

"My name is Klaus and I am an alcohol.... sorry that's the wrong meeting."

Alex snorted.

"Uh, this is my husband, Alex. say hi." Klaus pointed at Alex who waved at them. He was met with big smiles and hellos.

"In my walkabout, I did a lot of thinking, searching, and ruminating and there's something that I'd like to share with all of you. I'm a fraud. I've been lying to all of you from the start and I'm a complete and total Fraud."

"Why did you come naked?" Alex whispered to Klaus as the followers started murmuring softly.

Klaus shrugged.

"Me too." Keechie stood up from the crowd, "I'm a fraud too, I'm the worst kind of fraud. I am a fraud to myself, but your scriptures say 'As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.'"

"Isn't that-"

" But that's not scripture, okay? That's a song lyric by disco diva Gloria Gaynor and I stole it!"

The followers started nodding and saying 'Gloria Gaynor' and Alex felt like he missed something.

"Look, eh, you guys don't wanna follow me, I can't lead you anywhere. I'm not a guru, I'm not a messiah,  -I'm... I'm a... fraud!" The followers continue to murmuring, "And I don't know what I'm doing up here I... I don't. I'm just, you know...  -making it up as we... You... You people should all just...  go back to your families."

The followers shook their heads, speaking softly to each other.

Ben watched it unfold, kinda happy?  I don't know, he has a great poker face.

And Keechie was sobbing, still kneeling on the floor with his hands being held up showing the hello and goodbye tattoos.

maybe Alex should get some tattoos.

"Keechie," Klaus went and comforted the crying man, "It's okay."

"I understand," he stopped crying and looked Klaus in the eyes.

Klaus smiled, happy to know they're finally getting it.

"When we admit our own fraudulence, only then we can experience true humility," Keechie made something up.

Ben stared in disbelief and shook his head.

Alex, as always, was enjoying the show.

"No, no, no, no!" Klaus held Keechie's face in his hands and then looked at the crowd, "That's not what I meant. It's not what I meant."

Jill stood up, "I too am a fraud.

and then it was a chain reaction, every single person in the room stood up with an 'I am a fraud' making Ben, Klaus, and Alex exchange looks.

Klaus shrugged and gave up, took Alex's hand, and left the followers to 'fraud'.

"Okay, I tried," Klaus said to Alex who started to silently laugh.

"I have something to say," Alex said and leaned close to Klaus' ear, "I'm a fraud."

Klaus laughed and pushed him away, before swirling him and pulling him back to his side, and then laid a kiss on his head.

—𖠑—

Alex had gone downstairs to find some chocolate cake -- which they didn't have but when the people in the kitchen saw his face they all got this determined faces and then they all races out the door to go get the best chocolate cake for Alex-- and when he came back, he saw Ben running at Klaus, some weird shit happening and then falling. leaving Klaus to shake like a leaf.

Alex quickly ran to help his husband who was now on his knees, facing away from the doorway.

"What the hell did you just do?" Klaus aimed the question at Ben and leaned into Alex's touch. trying to get as close as humanly possible.

"I think I was... Inside of you." Ben said looking down at himself.

"Is this cheating? is this considered cheating? Klaus, I want a divorce," Alex helped Klaus up and directed him towards a chair.

"I need some air," Klaus looked at Alex, he nodded and helped Klaus into some clothes and then lead him outside, ignoring the bows from the followers.

they walked in silence, smiling at the followers as they walked past, hand in hand with Klaus leaning on Alex.

"You know," Klaus began when they found themselves near the pool, with no cult members around, "When we first got together, I never thought we would get married. I'm not husband material, I'm messed up, I'll mess up and then you have to fix my mess and-" he took a deep breath, aware of the eyes on him, "I know you know all of this, knew how I am from the moment we got together and I wanted to say thanks," He faced Alex and smiled, "Thanks for being there for me, for being my rock and putting up with me. I love you."

Alex leaned and softly kissed him on the lips, "I love you too."

and the two enjoyed their moment, in each other's arms and lost in their kiss.

★彡WORDS: 2000★彡
Hello!

With this chapter, we celebrate the second anniversary of invisible.

Can't believe it's been two years, I've found so many amazing friends from this book and met many incredible people. Thanks for being with me.

I have the best readers, love you guys.
The comments make my day and sometimes you guys dm me and I'm like yay!!!
Sorry if I'm awkward 👉👈

Fun facts of this chapter: 
1. First time Alex and Klaus refer to each other as anything other than 'lovers'.

2. First 'I love you' of this book. (It's hard to believe but they've never said I love you before)

I had to change some parts of this episode because of the whole Dave thing but I'm happy with how things are.

ALSO
I've made an art book, and I share my chibi Alex and Klaus works.

So check it out if you like these two.
It's called 'Chubby Love'.

Now some memes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 99 11
Delilah Miller was supposed to be normal. She wasn't one of the 43 born in October, she was supposed to grow up in her small English town and become...
438K 10.5K 27
❝I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Eɪɢʜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ, ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ?❞ ❝Iᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇ...
10.4K 182 24
╰┈➤ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 �...
136K 4.6K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...