Our Ever-Lasting Love (Amours...

By Bc34Valor

Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The w... More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Gathering
Chapter 2: Brock & Misty
Chapter 3: The Straw-Hat Girl
Chapter 4: Ash vs. Brock (Part I)
Chapter 5: Ash vs. Brock (Part II)
Chapter 6: A Pallet Town Arrival
Chapter 7: Ketchum-Style Reunion
Chapter 8: Gary's Mysterious Pokรฉmon
Chapter 9: The Abandoned Audino
Chapter 10: Visiting the Lumiose Siblings
Chapter 11: Rebirth of a Bond
Thank You!๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter 12: The Package
Chapter 13: A Call with Clemont
Chapter 14: Double Trouble
Chapter 15: Flight to Kalos
Chapter 16: Perform and Conquer
Chapter 17: One Big Coincidence
Chapter 18: Ash at Serena's Performance
Chapter 20: Our First "Real" Date
Chapter 21: Promise Between Us
Chapter 22: The Hotel Experience
Chapter 23: A Night with Her
Chapter 24: Aftermath of an Intense Night
Chapter 25: Memories at Coumarine
Chapter 26: The Lapras Festival (Part I)
Chapter 27: The Lapras Festival (Part II)
Chapter 28: Bonnie's New Friend
Chapter 29: The Heracronite Search
Author's Note โœ
Chapter 30: Shamus Returns
Chapter 31: Evolution by Fire x2!!!
Chapter 32: A Day Before Departure
Author's Note 2 โœ
Chapter 33: Goodbye Kalos!
Author's Note 3 โœ
Author's Note 4 โœ

Chapter 19: Reunion of Amour

7.1K 108 133
By Bc34Valor

There was just absolute silence. What appeared to be a heartfelt or romantic moment, potentially ruined by the sudden outburst of an 11-year-old lemon-haired girl. The raven-haired teenager and honey blonde teenager quickly composed themselves and looked towards the group.

"Bonnie! That was not part of the plan!" Clemont yelled at her with a glare, breaking the awkward silence.

"Well there's a change of plans!" Bonnie shot back at Clemont with her tongue sticking out. She even flew her brother a raspberry.

"Apologize to them right now!" Clemont ordered sternly. Bonnie refused and put her foot down with an irritated expression, like a kid that didn't get the toy they wanted.

"No! They need to grow up and start acting like adults now!" Bonnie argued angrily. "This has been going on long enough!"

"It's alright, Clemont. Bonnie just got... really excited." Ash told his friend. Serena was just confused at the moment. What should she do? Should she confront everyone on what's going on? Or should she run emotional and embrace her crush, who appeared to have returned to her. Serena was hesitant, so she looked down at the Pikachu who looked at her intently. Ash's Pikachu still had the straw-hat on.

Ash, on the other hand, was nervous. Thanks to Bonnie, this wasn't how the reunion was supposed to go. Now, he was confused about what to do in the now awkward situation. Ash looked at the group. His friends appeared to be mouthing random things to him and gesturing to him to embrace her in a hug, with Miette actually suggesting some very questionable things. Calem, well, he wasn't helpful as he just shrugged as if he didn't care about the outcome. Finally, his sights fell on Serena's mother, Grace, who appeared to mouth the words, "Go for broke!"

'Screw it.' Ash thought as he wrapped his arms around Serena's waist and brought her into an embrace. Serena was extremely surprised by his actions, but found his touch to be soothing. She missed his presence so much that she would have dreams about him, but cry when she finds out that the dreams weren't real. She was broken out of her thoughts by Ash, who moved his head to look at her cerulean blue eyes.

"Hi... how are you doing?" Ash asked softly. That voice, it sounded slightly deeper, yet it still contained a soothing effect and a feeling of familiarity. Serena couldn't take it anymore, she had to let her emotions become loose.

"ASH!!!" Serena wailed his name as she melted into the arms of her raven-haired crush. He was now taller than her, which made him more perfect in Serena's eyes. She wasn't too enthusiastic about being slightly taller than the boy three years ago. But now, they were the perfect size for each other. Serena held a tight grip on her raven-haired crush, afraid that he may disappear if she let go.

"I will never let you go..." Serena murmured, while her head was gently lying on Ash's shoulder. She nuzzled her head in the crook of Ash's neck.

"Good, I'd hate it if you did just that," Ash said with a smirk. However, despite loving the embrace and comfort the two were getting from being intimate, they had to separate.

"Hey, you were really great out there, you know." Ash commented, as he referred to Serena's theme and freestyle performances during the showcase.

"T-thank you, Ash." Serena replied with a slight blush on her face. She was smiling. However, she froze when she saw Ash leaning forward towards her face. 'Oh my, is he going to kiss me?' In response, Serena also leaned forward. But what she didn't expect was for Ash to shift his face slightly so his mouth was near her ear.

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" Ash whispered with a slightly teasing tone in his voice. Serena shivered as Ash's breath tickled her ears. Serena then gasped slightly as Ash was the one that suddenly pulled her into a kiss. After a moment, Serena returned the kiss as she began feeling ecstasy and bliss. Shockwaves of electricity jolted through their bodies. Despite only feeling his lips for a couple of seconds years ago, the feeling still felt so familiar to her. The two then separated.

"Oh my gosh! Are you witnessing this right now?" a feminine voice squealed out. Ash and Serena then looked back and suddenly remembered that they were not alone.

"Gee relax, Dawn. It's just kissing. What's the big deal?" Barry asked his girlfriend, while covering his ears. He made a mental note to remember to not be so close to Dawn when she becomes super excited.

"So, Ash. What are you doing here in Kalos?" Serena asked with a little blush on her face.

"To see you of course!" Ash answered with a determined face. "Why else would I be here?"

"AWW~" May, Dawn, Shauna, Miette, Nini, and Bonnie squealed at the same time. Their squeal in unison could probably beat out a Golbat's Supersonic attack.

"So, you want to go out to eat in..." Ash then checked his Rotom Phone. "Two hours?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Serena asked, trying to hide her excitement.

"Maybe..." Ash smirked. However, behind that smirk, Ash was internally praying that she says yes. Even though the chances of her saying no is like 1%.

'Yes! He is asking me out on a date!' Suddenly, a devilish idea popped into Serena's mind. So after thinking for a moment, she decided to play around with him for a bit. 'Maybe I can get him to beg me to go.'

"Sorry, Ash... I really appreciate the offer, but... we just met each other again after three years. I don't think I can go on a date with you yet..." Serena declined with a hint of fake sadness. Ash looked shocked, which made Serena giggle.

'I see what she's trying to do... Two can play at that game.' Ash thought as he puts on a dejected face.

"Aww... I understand." Ash replied while faking a sad look. He then shifted his expression to a smirk. "That means I'll take someone else on the date..."

"W-what!?" Serena stuttered with surprise. She didn't expect Ash to react this way. The way he was acting was so mischievous, yet so attractive to her. She felt like she was getting turned on at that moment.

Ash then turned to Miette and winked at her. "Say, Miette. Would you like to go out on a date with-"

Before Ash could finish his question, Serena pulled him back in an aggressive manner.

'What the heck, that wasn't how he was supposed to react!' Serena thought.

'Worked like a charm." Ash thought as he mentally congratulated himself.

"What's wrong?" Ash asked playfully. "I thought you didn't want to go?"

"No way Jose, Mister. You are going on that date with me!" Serena declared sternly. "And we are going to enjoy it! Got that?"

Ash smirked in response. He was hoping Serena would do something in response to his action but he didn't really expect her to be so rash and demanding about it. Now it was Ash's turn to feel aroused.

"Whatever you say." Ash replied with a sense of mockery in his voice. He then took the move to kiss her on the forehead before turning to the group. "So, what do you guys want to do? Serena and I got time to spare-"

"Well, Ash. I'm actually going to Professor Sycamore's Laboratory to go visit my Pokémon and talk with the professor." Calem said.

"And Sawyer, Trevor, Tierno, and I are planning to go with him!" Shauna added quickly. With that, the five of them left towards Professor Sycamore's Laboratory.

"It's been great seeing you again Lil' Sis! We will see ya later back at Prism Tower!" Calem could be heard yelling out as he ran away.

"Okay, then how about-"

"Sorry, Ash. Drew, Dawn, Barry, and I are going to try out the local Lumiose eats, before buying some souvenirs to take home." May interjected. May and Dawn grabbed their respective boyfriends and walked off.

"Well, it looks like it's just the seven of us. Maybe we-"

"You can make that five. Nini and I are going to the new Poké Puff Pastry shop near South Boulevard." Miette told the raven-haired teenager. Before, Ash could say anymore, Miette and Nini rushed towards the streets.

'What's up with everyone leaving like that.' Serena thought to herself. She was genuinely confused at why everyone was leaving so suddenly. Then it struck her. This was all planned so she can spend the day with Ash. Maybe go on their date early. She then turned to Ash, who was rubbing his chin, deep in thought.

"Bonnie and I are going to feed our Pokémon. Hey, why don't we feed your Pokémon as well?" Clemont said with a wink towards Ash.

"Sure thing, Clemont." Ash said as he gave him four of his six Poké Balls. Ash then gestured to Serena to do the same. She did so, but kept Delphox's Poké Ball with her for some personal reason.

"Pika Pi!" 

"Pi Pika!" 

Ash and Serena looked down at their respective Pikachu who jumped on their shoulders to give them a nuzzle on the cheek. Ash's Pikachu then handed Ash the straw-hat. The two mouse Pokémon then jumped down and ran towards the inside of Prism Tower, with Clemont and Bonnie following them.

"So that was Pikachu that I saw at the theater earlier, then?" Serena asked her raven-haired crush. Ash nodded.

"Yeah, when Calem and I got to the showcase theater, I got hungry so Pikachu and I planned to walk to the snack bar. However, we were stopped by your Pikachu who seemed to be very excited for some reason. Then I heard your voice calling out, so I hid because I didn't want you to see me yet." Ash explained.

"Why? Why didn't you want to see me?" Serena asked with a sad tone. Ash instantly picked up on her sadness and quickly explained himself.

"Because I planned to take you out on a date, silly." Ash answered as he flicked Serena's nose playfully. This instantly brought Serena's mood back up.

"Well, it looks like it's just us and my mo-" Serena looked around, but her mother was nowhere to be seen. A few moments later, Serena's Rotom Phone beeped, indicating there is a message for her.

Mom: Hi Sweetie.

Mom: I just remembered I scheduled to have my nails done at the nail salon today. Have fun with Ash, but don't have too much fun. I'm too young to be a grandmother right now.

The text she received from her mother caused Serena to blush a crimson red color, which Ash didn't fail to notice.

"Something wrong?" Ash asked with concern in his voice.

"Nothing!" Serena answered quickly, trying to remove her blush. She then slyly smiled. 'He is pretty cute when he's worried though~'

"Well, now that everyone is gone. It's just the two of us..." Ash said, his voice trailed off at the end.

"Yeah..." Serena agreed.

"So, uhh... we can start our d-date right now.' Ash suggested but then got slightly nervous. "If, if you want..."

"There's nothing I'd rather do, than be with you. Let's go!" Serena said with a smile. Ash smiled back. The two then walked, side by side down the sidewalk as they passed people, pokémon, and shops. As they were walking, their hands gently brushed against one another.

'Wow. Ash and I are all alone. It's as if... as if... wait a minute! We ARE on an actual date!' Serena was internally screaming. She then glanced at Ash's hand. 'Why isn't he holding my hand? Should I make the first move? I mean we aren't a couple yet, but still...'

However, her thoughts stopped as she felt a gentle grip on her hand. She looked down to see that Ash decided to make the move for her, which made her blush.

Serena looked at Ash, who was looking at her with his signature smile. It made Serena's heart melt like flowing lava. She then decided to make a bold move and intertwine their fingers together. She did just that. Ash's hand became stiff at the sudden movement, but then Ash relaxed.

As they were walking, Ash kept on looking at Serena. She sure has "evolved" into a fine and mature woman. He then noticed that the blue ribbon he gave Serena back in Coumarine City was tied in her hair.

"I see you are still wearing that ribbon." Ash pointed out as he shifted his gaze from her hair to her face.

Serena blushed and nodded. "Of course. It's one of the most precious things I have ever gotten. It came from you and that's what makes it special."

"I appreciate that, Serena. It still looks great on you." Ash said with his honest opinion. Serena tried to cover her blush, but failed. Ash noticed this and attempted to tease her about it.

"Say, are you sure you're feeling alright?" Ash asked. "It seems like you are catching a fever. Maybe you should rest, while I go out and wear your clothes without you knowing..."

"Stop right there, Ash Ketchum! You know that was a one-time thing!" Serena yelled at her defense. "Besides, I couldn't let you battle against that trainer with his Pikachu in your condition."

Ash tried to hold back a slight chuckle, but then suddenly remembered something that he kept in the back of his mind since the morning. "Say, that reminds me. When did you get yourself a Pikachu? That one appears to not like being in a Poké Ball." Ash asked with curiosity.

"Oh, her. Well... I found her while I was shopping at a shopping district in Mauville City. She just followed me after one of my shopping sprees..." Serena started to answer.

"Oh Mauville City. I remember that place. Pikachu and I won the Dynamo badge there and beat the electric-type gym leader Wattson." Ash said as he reminisced about the past. "Remind me to tell you the story on how Pikachu one-shotted all of his Pokémon la-"

"Wait, Pikachu one-shotted all of the gym leader's Pokémon?" Serena asked with surprise in her voice. "I know Pikachu is powerful, but to one-shot electric-type Pokémon like that?"

"Oh yeah, so Pikachu one-shotted all three of Wattson's Pokémon. We didn't know at the time, but Pikachu absorbed a lot of electricity before the gym battle by accident so all his electric-type attacks got powered up..." Ash resumed, but then had a face of guilt. Serena noticed this and tried to comfort him by leaning her head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, Ash?" Serena asked with concern.

"Well... after Pikachu destroyed Wattson's team. Wattson developed a short-term depression and was leaning towards the idea of closing down his gym. I kind of still feel guilty about all that. I mean it worked out in the end and we explained everything, but I still feel responsible for that you know... if only I knew Pikachu absorbed all that electricity..."

Serena heard enough of Ash always doubting himself and feeling guilty, so she suddenly gripped his shoulders tightly and made direct eye contact with him. Even during their travels three years ago, he sometimes acted this way. One instance was when he yelled at her after he lost against Wulfric at the Snowbelle City Gym. Good thing she managed to help snap him out of his internal crisis.

"Ash, never say it's your fault. You couldn't have known Pikachu absorbed all that electricity at the time. I may not have been there with you during your Hoenn journey, but I could tell you would never intentionally cheat for a gym badge or try to emotionally hurt someone." Serena yelled at him, to try to snap him out of it.

"Serena..." Ash whispered in awe. He didn't know why, but he got a hold of her and held onto her tight. It turned into a warm embrace. "Thank you..."

"I'm always here for you Ash." Serena reassured with a heart-felt smile. She then stared at Ash, who then stared back with equal attention. They became lost in one another's eyes. Slowly, they leaned in and didn't stop until their lips met their respective partner. It felt so enchanting and so right at the same time. After a few moments, the two separated to catch their breath.

"Come on. Let me show you where we are going out to eat for our date." Ash said, breaking their silence with a grin. He then reached out his hand.

Serena smiled at him and took his hand, interlocking their fingers once again. Together, the two walked down the streets of Lumiose and towards their destination.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokรจmon โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข...
42.3K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...
35.9K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
30.8K 631 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...