𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 || h.potter

By -catherined0blar

"Take my hand, Cassiopeia!" Harry shouts, looking at her with pleading eyes. "I can help you!" "I'm sorry, Ha... More

introduction
prologue ;
ONE | year 3
TWO | year 3
THREE | year 3
FOUR | year 3
SIX | year 3
SEVEN | year 3
EIGHT | year 3
NINE | year 3
TEN | year 3
ELEVEN | year 3
TWELVE | year 3
THIRTEEN | year 4
FOURTEEN | year 4
FIFTEEN | year 4
SIXTEEN | year 4
SEVENTEEN | year 4
EIGHTEEN | year 4
NINETEEN | year 4
TWENTY | year 4
TWENTY-ONE | year 4
TWENTY-TWO | year 5
TWENTY-THREE | year 5
TWENTY-FOUR | year 5
TWENTY-FIVE | year 5
TWENTY-SIX | year 5
TWENTY-EIGHT | year 5
TWENTY-SEVEN | year 5
TWENTY-NINE | year 5
THIRTY | year 5
THIRTY-ONE | year 5
THIRTY-TWO | year 5
THIRTY-THREE | year 5
THIRTY-FOUR | year 6
THIRTY-FIVE | year 6
THIRTY-SIX | year 6
THIRTY-SEVEN | year 6
THIRTY-EIGHT | year 6
THIRTY-NINE | year 6
FORTY | year 6
FORTY-ONE | year 6
FORTY-TWO | year 6
FORTY-THREE | year 6
FORTY-FOUR | year 6
FORTY-FIVE | year 6
FORTY-SIX | year 6
FORTY-SEVEN | year 6
FORTY-EIGHT | year 6
FORTY-NINE | year 6
FIFTY | year 6
FIFTY-ONE | year 6

FIVE | year 3

3.8K 143 48
By -catherined0blar

HOGSMEADE AND THE MURDERER

Moving pass the buzzing queue of students, Cassiopeia hands Filch her permission slip which is signed by her mother. Draco has handed his, he waits for her, hands crossed and looking at her annoyed.

"Hurry up, will you?"

Filch glares at her and nodded, shooing her away. She frowned and approached Draco. "Let's go."

•••

They walked up the post office, many owls were flying about, the floor and walls stained with dirty bird poop stains. The owls were also sitting on colour coded shelves, depending on how fast you would want them to go.

"Should we go to Honeydukes?" asked Draco, "It smells absolutely horrible in here."

"Sure." Cassiopeia nodded, walking out if the post office and to the sweet shop. Her eyes look around to see many students in the shop, she shrugged and walked inside, grabbing any sweets that she could find.

"Sugar quills sounds delicious." she muttered to herself, before putting it inside the bag and grabbing three or seven more sugar quills. Draco taps her shoulder, a frown on his face. "What?"

"Hurry up, will you?"

"We just entered this shop. Be quiet and wait for me outside if you want." snapped Cassiopeia, annoyed. "Or you could just leave me be. I want to look around on my own."

"Fine then. See you later, loser." huffed Draco, walking out of the store.

She rolled her eyes, putting more sweets inside her bag and then paying. She walks out of the store, and sees Hermione and Ron looking around outside the shops.

"Hello, Hermione." greeted Cassiopeia.

"Hello...Cassiopeia." smiled Hermione, though in an uncertain way as Ron narrows his eyes.

Cassiopeia turned to the ginger and smiled. "Cassiopeia Malfoy. You must be a Weasley."

"Right you are." huffed Ron.

"Care to introduce yourself?"

"No. Not to you at least, ask your brother." Ron narrowed his eyes at Cassiopeia.

"Well, aren't you a nice fellow." chuckled Cassiopeia.

"He's Ron. Ron Weasley." Hermione nudges the ginger who looked at the bushy haired girl in a annoyed way.

"Where's the Potter boy?"

"Couldn't come." replied Hermione.

"Right. You guys off to Honeydukes?" Cassiopeia asks.

"Yes." nodded Hermione, "Though I think maybe later. There are loads of people in the shop."

"Yep, you should." The platinum blonde hair girl nodded, "I should be off. Gotta find my stupid brother. See you later."

"See you." smiled Hermione.

Biting the inside of her lips, Cassiopeia looks around the shops, sometimes going inside and not buying anything. There is nothing really interesting about Hogsmeade, just shops and shops and shops, nothing more.

•••

"Let's go to dinner, Cas." called Draco.

"You'll go first, I don't think I want to eat dinner."'groaned Cassiopeia, holding her stomach as she lays flat on the common room couch. "I ate too many sweets."

"Don't die." snorted Draco, walking away with his small gang to dinner.

"You all right there, Cassiopeia?" asked a familiar voice, Cassiopeia turned to see Blaise looking at her, a brow lifted.

"No. Go away." She huffed, "Go to dinner. I'll be fine. I'll just probably sneak into the kitchens if I'm hungry."

"Do you even know where the kitchen is?"

"...no. There's a thing called a map, Blaise." she waved her hand, and Blaise chuckled walking away and out of the door. Soon, the Common Room chatter had died down and Cassiopeia was alone. She groans, looking at the fireplace.

After a few minutes, the pain in her stomach was slowly fading away and so, she stood up, grabbing her robes and wearing them. She walked out of the Common Room, to the stairs but it quickly changed direction. She muttered under her breath and she was now in front of the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room.

Her soul almost left her body when she saw who was in front of her.

Sirius Black.

She didn't yell, only stared at the man who kept yelling at the portrait. At this point, Cassiopeia was quite confused.

"Oi. Black." She managed to say confidently, Sirius Black turned around to her and his eyes widen.

"Are you a Gryffindor?" He asks, blinking.

"Does my robes look like they have a lion and its colour red to you?" asked Cassiopeia, though her voice was somewhat scared and a little bit high pitched. "No. I shall be off. And do not try to strangle me or murder me, I will yell and its high pitched enough for the entire castle to hear."

"Are you not afraid?" the prisoner questions, "What's your name?"

"I am not afraid," Cassiopeia huffed.

"You do look afraid."

"Well, I am in front of a murderer—why are you not trying to kill me?"

"I'm not a murderer." said Black, his eyes narrowing.

"Sure you are. The papers say so—"

"The papers are lying." spat Black, "I was framed."

"Framed?" frowned Cassiopeia, she looked at him confused. "You know what, dinner is about to finish in two minutes. I suggest you leave. Oh and that scratch over there, they'll find out."

"Let them." growled Black, "You won't say a word about this, right?"

Cassiopeia pursed her lips and shrugged, "Sure. It's the least I could do for not strangling me."

"Thank you." He smiled, his dirty teeth showing. Cassiopeia watches as he turned into a black dog, running away down the stairs. Cassiopeia lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding and she walks back to the common room.

•••

"All of you, to the Great Hall immediately." said Snape, "students will be sleeping there tonight. No further questions."

Cassiopeia watches the girls walk up to the dorm to get their things and sleeping bags, mutters and whispers about what could have happened.

"They said Sirius Black was seen here. He was in the castle!"

"Who said?"

"I heard the Gryffindors say, I was behind the line just know!"

•••

Laying down her sleeping bag, she was in the very last of the students that are in Slytherin, Cassiopeia mutter curses under her breath as Draco from the other side of the bloody room was laughing.

Another rattling was heard next to her, she turned to see none other than Harry Potter next to her.

"Is there no other place for you, Potter?" asked Cassiopeia, "I don't want to sleep next to you the entire night."

"There is no other space, Malfoy." He huffed, "We all have no choice. Unless you want to sleep next to Crabbe over there."

"Ew. No." grimaced Cassiopeia. She laid down, turning to her side where Harry had laid as well, both turning to each other, Harry and her looked at each other for a second.

"You turn around, Potter. I'm comfortable in my position." She narrowed her eyes.

"As well as I." He took his glasses off, and placed them on the floor.

"Well, just don't stare at me." She rolled her silver blue eyes. She huffed and covered her body with her blanket and then shutting her eyes. She still felt eyes burning on her so she opened an eye, glaring at Potter. "Stop."

"I'm not doing anything!"

"Sshh!!!" yelled the prefect, not to them but to the other students who kept talking.

"Goodnight." huffed Cassiopeia, the lights turned off and everyone started to fall asleep.

"Goodnight." Harry huffed as well.

Ignoring the complete and utter awkwardness that she felt, she finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 17.1K 46
"Order of the Phoenix." When Hogwarts becomes an unsafe place, Cassiopeia Tonks learns that if there's going to be a real war, she'd rather fight kno...
57.3K 2.6K 100
** "She was born from darkness itself, it was woven in her bones and carved in her heart. She was the Light born from Darkness, because all stars are...
846K 25.3K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
Brave [2] By Kat.

Fanfiction

8.5K 596 108
"You think seeing the future is a blessing? It's a curse, and I don't have a choice in the things I see happen, in the things I see myself do. How ma...