NEVER MIND love

By YayaKim94

**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had fe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Yoongi's POV
Chapter 7
Yoongi's POV Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Inspiration Pics

Chapter 18

920 46 5
By YayaKim94

A knock at the door saves me once more and I get up quickly to answer it. As I pass Yoongi I notice his disappointment but his expression changes quickly as if nothing happened. I carry Mia with me as she holds on to my neck. She seems very excited and it feels like she knows who is on the other side.

"Hello" Hae and Sun say together while tilting their heads to one side and waving a hand. They both look like two quirky sidekicks with a mission of fun and laughter. Their styles are different with Sun wearing black high waisted cargo pants with a crop gray sweatshirt and black combat boots. Hae in the other hand wears a short yellow sun dress filled with small flowers and a crop open sweater. They can not look more different but their synchronized greeting made them look like long lost sisters.

"Come in" I say opening the door wider with difficulty as Mia is about ready to jump off my hands and it takes me a second to notice why she is so hyper all of the sudden. As Sun and Hae make their way in I notice the cute little boy with them. I was so caught up by their odd greeting that I completely missed Sun's brother was there at her feet. Seo-Jun is almost a full foot taller than Mia with dark straight hair that cover his eyes and I cant help but think of Jungkook. Maybe because to me JK still looks like a kid sometimes and every boy reminds me of him. "Hi sweetie" I smile down at him and he shyly hides behind his sister's leg.

"JunJun don't be shy, she is a friend" Sun gestures for me to hand her Mia. "Look this is Mia and she wants to play with you" Sun grabs Mia and places her on the floor. She bends down to push them together and Hae and I watch as Mia walks forward and hugs Seo-Jun.

"Aww" The girls and I exclaim simultaneously and we watch amused at the cute scene.

"I don't like this" I hear from behind us and turn to see Yoongi fake angry expression. "Yahh she shouldn't be doing that" he exclaims and seeing him act like this makes me laugh. The other girls join in by laughing and Mia turns to us confused about what is going on.

"Ok lets go play before daddy has a heart attack" I say holding Mia's hand and Sun copies me by holding on to Seo-Jun.

Once Min and Ella return we spend the next hour having lunch and doing each others nails. I know this might sound like a cliche girls day but getting your nails painted has to be one of the most relaxing things. Seo-Jun warmed up to Mia fairly quickly and they have been playing quietly with no issues most of the time. Yoongi and the other guys have been hanging around in the dinning room having a small meeting. They seem to be planning their next big event and going over some ideas for their new album coming out soon. Again I have noticed that Hobi can not take his eyes off of Sun and today for some reason she seems to be doing the same. This truly has been a great day between friends. The girls had this great idea of giving me a make over and even though I have been ignoring them. I am afraid they wont let go of the topic. Ella keeps insisting that I could rock a blond look and Hae wants me to go full apple red. I don't know who is more crazy out of the two. I suggest that one of them should get the make over and before I know it. Hae and Ella have taken Min to the bathroom to give her a new look. Sun and I stayed back afraid that if we enter that room we might end up with no hair. Sun is very proud of her long black locks and she keeps insisting that she would not cut her hair for anyone. She has been growing it since she was a little kid and could not imagine herself without it. I don't blame her, I think her long hair is one of the features that stand out the most about her.

"You could be the Korean Snow White" I say thinking of her pale white skin and rosy cheeks. "The only thing you are missing is a prince" I continue and my eyes wonder across the room to Hobi who still seems to be distracted by Sun.

"My prince is already taken" She says and I look back to her heartbroken face. I don't know a lot about her love life since she seems very private about that topic. But I do know she has a huge crush on a guy that belongs to someone else. She does not like to talk about it and I understand. I try not to push her but I know she is suffering and I hate it. Sun has become a fast friend and I don't know if its because she is younger than me or because she seems so delicate or maybe is because I am a mother. But I feel the need to protect her. To be honest thats how I feel about the other girls. I know Min and Hae are older but I still feel like I want to protect them from any type of heartbreak or hardship and what can I say about Ella. She owns Mia's heart and mine.

"Chin up girl, something better will come along" I say hoping my words will come true. I am met by her sweet smile and I think she feels the same way.

Suddenly we hear Mia cry and I turn back to see her on the floor and her cry is like nothing I have heard before. I get up quickly to pick her up from the floor and once I get closer I notice a big bruise on her forehead. Before I can process what just happened I feel Yoongi behind me. Mia cries non stop and I don't know what to do to make her feel better. I move her bangs to look closer at the bruise and I notice it getting bigger.

"The baby hit table" Jun says running scared towards Sun. Between Mia's loud cry I hear Sun tell Yoongi that Mia probably hit her head on the coffee table and it make sense but at this moment I can't think of anything else. All I care about is my little girl crying like the world is going to end. I do my best to calm her down rocking her back and forth to no use.

"Calm down baby, you will be ok" I say kissing Mia's head but she seems to cry even harder. I feel useless not being able to calm my girl and I try to hold back from breaking. I turn to Yoongi expecting him to be freaked out as the last time she was sick but this time he is calm and for some reason I feel like he is the anchor in my sinking ship.

"Joon-ah can you please get Ella?" Yoongi asks but his question is more of an order than anything else. "Hoba get me some ice and Jimin-ah go into my room and get her blanket and binky." He continues the orders and the guys follow without hesitation. Before I can say anything Yoongi takes Mia from me as the guys huddle around him. Yoongi takes Mia's blanket from Jimin and covers the ice placing it on Mia's forehead. Namjoon comes back within a second with a very worried looking Ella but just like Yoongi she takes over the situation and eventually calms Mia down enough to examine her injury. I stand there still frozen over what just happened and more than anything I am in awe of my surroundings. The way everyone got together to take care of Mia without any type of hesitation or second though has really blown me away. While I froze they all moved and got everything my daughter needed.

"Momma you ok over there, you seem a little pale" I hear Ella ask once Mia has stopped crying.

"Yes, it's just the first time she gets injured like this. I was really scared" I say surprised at my bold honesty.

"Nothing to worry about. She is all good now and I think she misses her mom" Ella says matter of fact and my eyes jump to Mia who seems to be stretching her arms towards me. I smile finally feeling my heart calm down. I take Mia in my arms and she seems to be back to her happy self. I look around to notice all the guys have huddle around us and I see their worried face go back to normal. This moment right now makes me realize that they truly care for Mia.

"I can finally breathe" Sun says taking a deep breath and I look in her direction to see little Jun is sitting on her lap and his face still looks scared.

"You and me both" I say smiling at Sun.

"I second that" Yoongi says next and I hear each guy repeat his words. I feel my legs go weak for a second finally realizing that I haven't really moved since the accident happened. I take a seat next to Sun and I watch the others go back to the dining room joined by Yoongi.

"I left Hae by herself with Mia's hair, I should go back if not Mia might have some yellow highlights by the end of the day" Ella says smiling and I believe her. "If you need me again please let me know. I will come back in a little bit to check Mia again" she says and I shake my head in agreement. I watch as she heads back to the bathroom and I take this time to look back at Jun who still looks scared and I wonder if he is afraid we think it's his fault.

"Jun, do you want to get a snack with Mia" I ask doing my best to meet his eyes. "Don't be afraid, we are not mad at you"

"Yes Jun Jun no one is mad at you" Sun says turning her head to one side. "We know you didn't do anything bad. You want to go with auntie to get a Mochi?" She asks and I watch as Jun moves his head slowly in a shy yes.

"Great" I say getting up to fetch the ice cream but I am surprised by Jhope who has beat me to it. He is standing in the living room with two bowls in his hands. He gives one to Sun and places the other one on the table for Mia.

"This should help with the shock of today" Jhope says and his smile can calm anyone without the need of ice cream. "You want to play with us after you are done eating?" Jhope crouches down to be at eye level with Jun and Just like that Jun smiles. "I mean if your sister is ok with that. Jk and I were planning on taking the kids to give you girls a break" Jhope says looking between Sun and I.

"That sounds very fun right Jun?" Suns asks handing her brother a small ball of Mochi. Jun takes it and smiles brightly. He seems to be finally be comfortable and you can see the affect Jhope has on everyone.

"Yes play with him" Jun says and Jhope gestures to get a high five and Jun jumps up to meet his raised hand. Jhope always seems to be able to fix anything with a smile and that's a quality I have always admired about him. His personality makes you feel comfortable right away even when you have only met him.

"Hoba come here" we hear Yoongi call him and I watch as Jhope goes back to the busy dining room.

"He is very sweet" Sun says once Jhope has left us and I have to say it makes me glad she notices it. Maybe there is something there between them. But before I can dive into the topic I hear the girls steps and laugh behind me and I turn around to see Hae and Ella walking uncomfortably close together and they seem to be acting very suspicious. Hae notices me looking and she moves a finger to her lips silently letting me know I should stay quiet. Once they are closer I notice what they are hiding. Min walks behind them hiding her face between them. I am shocked to see her big change and I don't know how the others will feel about. Hae and Ella stop walking before the turn you have to make to enter the dining room and they both gesture for me to go while mouthing the word. I gesture towards Sun to look at Min and she follows my finger and once she notices her eyes widen in surprise.

"Let's go" I tell Sun grabbing Mia and gesturing towards the dinning room. "We need to get front row seats" Sun follows me and she carries Jun and we both walk quickly and we can't hold back the laughter building in this moment.

Once the guys notice us they look confused at both of us. I take a seat between Yoongi and Namjoon and I tell Sun to take the empty one next to Jhope.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asks confused as the others.

"We are getting ready for the grand reveal" I say smiling back at him with excitement. I don't know how Jin will take the new look of his sweet bride but I am ready for what is about to happen. I mean I love it and I think it suits her but I am not the one taking her home.

"What are you up to?" He continues questioning me but I don't answer. I look away from him and concentrate on the entry way but I can still feel his eyes on me.

"Dadda" Mia says leaning towards Yoongi and I feel his eyes leave me when he grabs Mia to place her on his lap. I am thankful he has been distracted by our daughter and once I see Hae and Ella appear I am grateful for the timing.

They are still walking next to each other hiding the surprise behind them. I notice the room go silent and everyone looks up to watch them. Jin who had been talking to Tae stops and I see his eyes wonder around the room and I think he is looking for his girl. Ella clears her throat loudly even though she already has everyone's attention and she makes a quick announcement that they have a surprise for Jin. I continue watching him and see him jump up excitedly. Hae and Ella both move to one side and the whole room focuses on a very hesitant Min. She stands there and now that I can completely see her. I can honestly say I love her new look even more. The long hair, pony tail girl is rocking a very voluminously bob with bangs. Her hair is now dark red and it brings out her light honey eyes even more. She looks breathtaking and I think the room is still processing the change. It takes a full second before someone says something and of course it's flirty Jimin. He breaks the silence by exclaiming a very loud "WOW" which makes Jin finally speak.

"Yah, stop it. That goddess is mine" Jin says getting up from his chair and walking closer to Min who is still standing in the middle of the room. We all sit back and stare at the scene as it plays like a real life Kdrama. "Worldwide gorgeous" he says grabbing Min by her waist and pulling her towards him and this has to be the first time I have ever seen them be this close in public.

"Hey there are kids here" Namjoon says doing his best to scold them and with his words the whole room breaks out in laughter.

Between the loud laugh and the complements I hear the door bell. I think I am the only one that notices it because I don't see anyone get up to answer it.

"I will be back" I say to Yoongi. " I think I heard the door plus Mia needs to be changed" I say taking our daughter from his arms.

I walk towards the door and the closer I get the bell gets louder and it confirms that I was right before. I have no idea who it could be but since this whole building it's so secure due to the boys being here I am not worried. It's probably one of the staffs that need something or maybe one of the guys ordered some food. I finally open the door and I feel my heart hit my stomach when I see who is on the other side.

"Who is it Ara?" I hear Yoongi say from behind me and I feel him get closer and once he is behind me I feel him stop. I know he has seen the same person as me and I think we are both frozen staring at my brother Bong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903 56 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
225K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
946 86 44
Suga Fanfiction. (ongoing) You have never believed in love. Never believed in destiny. Never believed in Fate. Your Life was nothing simple. Eve...
142K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...