protection. | DAVE EAST.

By lolwydkira

"when I'm way down, you're my safe house we built from the ground, guess I'm home now" kidnapping occurs here... More

main.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five (filler).
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (filler.)
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen - short filler.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine. (READ!!)
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three
thirty-four.

thirteen.

32.4K 1.5K 537
By lolwydkira

vote and comment.
100 votes for chapter fourteen.

"See a shot take a shot!" It had only been four hours since they reached Turks and Caicos and Dess, Monét, and Jayda slept for three of the four before Monét dragged them out of the bed to shower put on their bathing suits, and come drink. Now they were up doing hoodrat shit. Which Monét wanted nothing more.

Monét could see the change in Jayda's personality, but that was understandable. She was in her position months ago. Dess was there to get her through it and they both would be there to get Jayda through. Dess and Jayda clicked and Monét was happy.

They talked about life before Samael, Dom and Izzy. Monét and Dess shared their struggles and even envied Jayda a little for having the family they could only dream of having. They loved that she was able experience a life of love.

She also stated that Dom made her call her parents, inform them that she was okay. They had even posted a picture on Instagram together to make it seem like she left with the man of her dreams.

She wanted to get the police involved but she knew the Jones were a dangerous family, they were heard of in Houston. Their impact went from the North, East, South and West. She would be dead before she finished her last words. So, she was going to fake it until she made it. At least she had Monét on her side.

Jayda was angry with Monét for a split second, but she was a victim to. She was dealing with something that she couldn't control. If she had the chance to run away she would do the same. The difference was, Samael really liked Monét so he speared her life. Dom was built for killing and she was sure he wouldn't have hesitated to end her life. She was playing it smart. Taking it day by day. It couldn't have been that bad. Dom wasn't abusive, he wasn't mean. He was assertive when he gave her the rules and told her what was going on but he didn't make it a habit to instill fear in her.  Still a negative situation but she was an optimistic person.

Each of the girls walked around in their bathing suit. They were enjoying the weather and living every second in Turks and Caicos up since they woke up.

@noelle.xo: travels with my future husband. 😛

@jaydawayda: catch me somewhere on an island.

@1dessdior: mael and monét week.

Running up Freestyle blasted through the loud beats pill and Monét climbed on the counters twerking. This was Monét's first time out of the country, Dess' first time on a vacation with her friends and husband, and Jayda's first time with this group of people. She was uncomfortable at first but she was slowly but surely starting to warm up to Dess.

She didn't speak to Samael or Izzy because she wasn't the type of girl to speak to other people's men. She also didn't speak to Dom because she simply didn't like him. She remembered being excited that he had come back in town, that she was going to get blessed with his dick. She found him extremely attractive a couple of days ago but as of now. She didn't even want to look him in the eyes.

"I'M FINNA BE OFF THE MARKET FOREVER Y'ALL. A BITCH AIN'T PLAN TO GET MARRIED TILL I WAS A GOOD 45, I KNEW I HAD ANOTHER 23 YEARS TO BE FOR THE STREETS BUT MY MAN BOUGHT ME AN AP SO I GUESS IT IS WHAT IT IS!" Raising up the bottle of Belair she popped it open. "I HAD A CHANCE TO BE FOR THE STREETS AGAIN BUT A NIGGA I KNEW FOR SEVEN DAYS HAD MY MIND GOING DUMMY! I'M A DUMMY BITCH BUT I'M HERE" SHE LAUGHED.

Samael walked out of the room shirtless, making his way into the kitchen he watched Monét as she stood on the counters. Standing there for a second he thought about snatching her off but because he was working on a better version of himself for her. He sighed "Monét, get yo dumb ass off that fucking counter because I push yo drunk ass off."

Monét rolled her eyes "Negative Nancy done walked into this bitch, my daddy said I can't be on the counters anymore." Laughing she drank some of the Belair. Squatting down, she climbed off the counter. Walking over to Samael she smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Give me a kiss." She puckered her lips, Samael leaned down kissing her. "Take a shot with me." She whispered against his lips, "this our last week not being married mind as well pour up."

When the group of friends boarded their jet, Mael received a call informing him that their wedding would be as soon as they got back home. Monét and Mael wouldn't admit it but they were nervous. So, they just decided to live their week up to the fullest.

Mael hesitated first "can y'all go get Dom and Izzy?" Dess and Jayda nodded walking out the kitchen. Samael didn't want them to see the other side of him.

"Aight, four and four. Whoever wins gotta gotta give the other head." Monét smirked, knowing that she was a pro at drinking. Lining for shot glasses she let him pick between the Henny or Patron shots.

"I want Patron." Monét spoke up cheerfully, she knew that she would be able to handle throwing back Patron shots over Henny. She knew Samael had lost when he chose the dark liquor. Pouring liquor in the four glasses Monét smiled.

"What y'all doing?" Dess came down with Izzy behind her, she looked at the four shots between Mael and Monét with a smirk.

"Seeing who can drink these shots the fastest. Here, record." Dess opened Snapchat, "Ready, Set, Go."

Monét and Samael raised to finish the drinks.

"Go Monét!" She cheered her on as she finished the last shot two seconds before Samael, jumping up and down he rushed on the other side of the counter picking her up and spinning her.

"SAMAEL STOPPPP" Monét screamed her words filled with laughter, Samael happiness matching hers. They were in they own world and you could see the happiness on both of their faces. Setting her back on her feet, she mugged him.

"You play too much, Thanos built ass boy."

Samael flinched at her causing her to run away quickly. Dess and Izzy stood with a smile on their faces.

"This nigga a simp!" Izzy teased him, Samael just stuck up his middle finger. Jayda and Dom finally made their way to the kitchen.

Monét tried to read Jayda but she couldn't, she was blank.

The guys all walked to the back of the house into the pool area, Monét eyed Samael all the way until he got outside. Her attraction to him was out of this world and it was a random feeling. She had always found him handsome but the lust was overflowing.

"Y'all... we really allowed light skin niggas to kidnap us. Bitch, I ain't even date light skin men prior to this arrangement." Shaking her head, she put her hand on her head "am I not ashamed of myself? am I not embarrazzed, this is really embarrazzing. I'm so attracted to that light skin man out there"

(Yes embarazzing... YouTube it)

"Girl. I used to date white men. That was the embarrazzing moment." Dess laughed, shaking her head.

"I just loved me some black men in general. If he was black, gimmedat." Jayda chimed in, Monét thought about anyone she dated even close to Dave's complexion and she shook her head no with a shrug.

@allhailMael: "I know Monét ass not standing on them counters again."

@domofficial: Don't care, my niggas we shootin' anybody.

@bandhuntaizzy: fresh to deaf when I step, nigga you can't even hear it.

Samael sighed, jumping out of his seat again seeing Monét standing on the counter tops once again. It was like something in her head told her to climb whenever she was drunk.

"Curious George, get yo dumb ass off the counter before you fall the fuck off man."

Monét sucked her teeth sitting on the counters, India Pt. 3 came on Monét squealed thinking about the first time they went to the club, Samael stepped between her legs wrapping her arms around his neck.

"The way you snatched my heart, feel like you had it before. The way I kissed your lips feel like I kissed you before" He rapped in Monét's ear, she bit her bottom lip.

"You starting with me. Let's go have a quickie." She eyed his lips, looking up at him. Kissing her lips quickly, he shook his head no.

"We got plans baby. Let's go."

Sucking her teeth, she hopped off the counter. "I guess we gone fuck later."

He created a monster.

—————————-

I don't really like this chapter but here's something short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4K 28
"I just wanna go home." "But baby, why would you ever wanna leave me?" ---------- Warning: Kidnapping, abuse, mentions of rape. This is for mature a...
184K 2.3K 94
𝗡đ—ŧđ—¯đ—ŧ𝗱𝘆 𝘂đ—ģ𝗱𝗲đ—ŋ 𝘀𝘁𝗮đ—ģ𝗱𝘀 𝘄đ—ĩ𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗹đ—ŧ𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰đ—ĩ đ—ŧ𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲đ—ŋ 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗱đ—ŧ.... . . . . đ—¯đ˜‚đ˜ đ—ļ𝘁 𝗮đ—ļđ—ģ𝘁 đ—ŗđ—ŧđ—ŋ 𝘁đ—ĩ...
45.3K 863 44
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!
619K 22.8K 37
"đ—Ŧđ—ŧ𝘂 𝗴đ—ŋ𝗲𝘄 đ—ļđ—ģ𝘁đ—ŧ 𝘀đ—ŧđ—ē𝗲𝘁đ—ĩđ—ļđ—ģ𝗴 𝘀đ—ŧ 𝗰𝗮đ—Ŋ𝘁đ—ļ𝘃𝗮𝘁đ—ļđ—ģ𝗴 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ŗđ—ŧđ—ŋ 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗮𝘁 đ—ļ 𝘄đ—ŧđ—ģ'𝘁 𝗸đ—ģđ—ŧ𝗰𝗸 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂.. đ—ļ'𝗹𝗹 đ—ŧđ—ģ𝗹𝘆 𝗹īŋŊ...