bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

A train ride is funny part 1

4K 168 14
By PJACLIEBE

They stepped onto platform 9 ¾ with a flourish.
Harry was incredibly glad that vacation was over. Harry had fallen to bed absolutely exhausted every night since Remus had set up the curriculum for controlling his wild magic. He hadn't even thought about the fact that the rooms were still connected.
but it had paid off. Harry had had another outbreak. And that's only because he had found out what rights he would be entitled to if he got his family ring. Which he was entitled to at 13. and it was also very clear to him why the director did not hand him out. After all, he would then have the right to choose a guardian himself. And more money would be available to him. Although he had never made use of it until now. but they would also manage the guardianship, the three men had promised him.
Otherwise the lessons were very successful. Harry was so busy that he hadn't even noticed the looks of the people in the taproom.
yesterday Hagrid came and took Sirius, or rather Blacky, with him. Remus had left too.
Beside him he heard a growl.

"Is something wrong, Professor?"
“You can say that out loud, I haven't ridden that stupid train in years. They all stare at me as if I were one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. "
Harry giggled.
“The clothes would fit. the fifth rider, his name, 'poisoner'. "
Severus gave him a light slap on the back of the head.
“Naughty brat.
They look like they don't know which of us to stare at them. "
Only then did the boy notice the looks. on his first trip nobody knew who he was. And last year he hadn't taken the train.
"Merlin, does that never stop?"
severus growled again and put a hand on the boy's back to guide him through the crowd.
Again and again he had to keep parents at a distance with angry looks.
“Look, Professor. What is Mr. Malfoy doing here? He doesn't have to bring draco here anymore. "
The teacher followed the student's gaze. It was true, the blond aristocrat was standing in a quieter corner and scowling at the crowd. or rather, to his ex-wife and her son.
"Do you mind if we ...?"
"I was just about to suggest the same thing," the boy interrupted.
"Good, woe to you if you interrupt me in class."
"I'm not tired of life."
severus did not comment on this claim.

“Lucius, good to see you. Even if I don't know what brings you here. "
The blond man turned elegantly. He raised his eyebrows in surprise.
"Severus, I wouldn't have expected you here either."
The two shook hands.
"I'm here to accompany you."
Lucius turned his gaze to Harry and smiled slightly at him.
“I see, I've read the articles. Manager?"
“Just be quiet, I've had to listen to that from several quarters over the past few weeks. And that is not the reason for my presence either. "
Lucius said nothing, but you could tell that he found the whole thing very amusing.
“Good afternoon, Mr. Malfoy. I'm sorry about last year. "
Now the man looked surprised.
“And what are you sorry for, exactly, Mr. Potter. You didn't do anything wrong. It was only my supposed son's fault. "
Harry kneaded his hands nervously.
“I mean about Dobby. He sent you flying. "
Now the politician smiled again.
“Yes, and I had to be very careful not to break into a fit of laughter. Not sent for a lord, not in public. the little one really has a surprising amount of power. I am glad that you freed him. "
Harry looked at Severus in surprise.
"I told you he wasn't going to be mad."
"So you two talked about me?asked the man, amused.
Severus snorted.
"Was inevitable after so many articles appeared about you and those over there."
Lucius nodded and again gave Narcissa cold looks.
"Mr. Malfoy? "

"Yes?" Asked the man absently.
"Why are you here now?"
That got him the man's full attention again.
“As you must have read in the papers, I want to know who Draco's father is. since my dear ex-wife can no longer remember all the men with whom she cheated on me and who are in question, I applied for a spell at the ministry. "
"Which one?" Severus wanted to know.
“A little ritual spell, all it took was a hair from the dear Narcissa. She doesn't know about it, but she also has no right to oppose it. I arranged for the ritual to be performed today. in a few minutes we'll know who Ms. Black shared the bed with. "
Harry gave the two of them a big look.
"As the?"
Severus explained.
“Quite simply, it's a kind of tracking ritual. A sign is visible above everyone who had or still has something with the woman. With the exception of Lucius, of course. "
Harry looked questioningly at the blond man.
"Why didn't you take Draco's hair? then it would be immediately clear who his father is. "
Lucius smiled again.
"Very well recognized, but I want compensation from all men who thought they could humiliate me."
You could see how angry Lucius was. but Harry noticed something else as well. He also saw disappointment and hurt in the man's eyes. It was certainly not pleasant to find out that one had been betrayed for years.
Severus noticed Harry's expression. he put his hand on his back again.
"Do not worry. Lucius will get over it. "
Harry nodded.

The aristocrat had followed the interlude with interest. He thought it was nice that the boy seemed to be worried about him.
In the next moment loud screams and screeching could be heard on the platform. When the three turned around they could see why. Many wore a bright yellow mark over their heads. it was the rune for "shame" as Harry knew. His eyes got bigger and bigger.
“Um, could it be that something went wrong with the ritual? It can't be that many? And why does it show women too? they can hardly be Draco's fathers. "
Lucius and Severus were also stunned.
“No, the spell is correct, it shows who she betrayed me all with. Merlin, what's the matter with this woman? ”Lucius wondered.
again a few moments later a parchment appeared in front of everyone who wore a sign.
"What does it say?" Severus wanted to know.
Lucius smiled maliciously.
“This is a subpoena to the Ministry. I'll make them all bleed. "
"Wondering if Draco's father is there or if he's somewhere else at the moment," Harry muttered, who still couldn't believe it.
many women and men had turned around to their marked partners or Narcissa and cursed as much as they could. With their wands. It didn't take long for the station staff to intervene.
"That was entertaining," muttered Lucius.
"I found it rather terrifying," Harry whispered.
Lucius spoke again to Severus.
“I'm afraid you'll have a lot to do this year. the minister has already sent the dementors to school. "
Severus cursed cautiously.
"And the old man allows that too."
"As I always like to say, an absolutely incompetent director," said Lucius.

Harry had just discovered the Weasleys when he remembered something. He turned to the blonde wizard.
"Mr. Malfoy? "
"Yes, Mr. Potter?" It came with an amused smile.
harry bit his lip and motioned for Lucius to bend down to him.
The man looked questioningly at Severus, who shrugged his shoulders but then nodded. So the man leaned down. Harry stood on tiptoe and whispered in his ear:
“I know you were a spy for Sirius. We'll get the right killer, I promise. "
Lucius stared at the boy with wide eyes. Severus, who had heard what his protégé had said, had to smile.
"Is that right?" Asked the blonde again.
"You have the word from Harry Potter, of course it's true," the Potions Master instructed.
Before Lucius could say anything they were interrupted.

“Harry, what are you doing at Malfoy? The man is really not a good company for you. "
When the boy turned around, Molly Weasley was standing in front of him, hands on hips. the way the woman looked, Harry wouldn't be surprised if she slapped him. To be on the safe side, he hid behind Severus. He took note of this with a smile. somehow he thought it was really nice that the boy sought refuge with him.
Mr. Weasley stared at Lucius disapprovingly and haughty too.
"Keep your hands off the boy, Malfoy."
“I'm sure I won't force Mr. Potter to do anything. he was looking for my company by himself. "
Now Arthur turned to Severus indignantly.
“And you allowed that? Damn it Severus, the man is a Death Eater and tried to kill our daughter. "
"If you read the papers correctly, you would know that Lucius was not guilty," Severus growled.
“Anyone can say that afterwards. Presumably he just wanted revenge on his ex-wife. Although it's his own fault if Ms.black is cheating on him. "
Harry thought he wasn't hearing properly. How could Mr. Weasley say such a thing? But then his wife followed suit.
“I also think it's very bold to use such a spell in such a public place. you spoil all the children. ”The woman pointed to the drawn ones.
Lucius laughed coldly.

"I? It was probably not me who jumped into bed with all the wizards and witches in England. "
Harry bit his lip to keep from laughing. when he turned he could see that the Weasley kids and Hermione were no different. Harry wondered where his girlfriend suddenly came from?
"If I were married to you I would seek diversion elsewhere," snapped Mrs. Weasley.
Lucius just raised an eyebrow. But he found it beneath his dignity to say something.
"Molly, don't you think it's a bit shabby picking on a man who hasn't harmed you?" Severus wanted to know.
"Did nothing?" It came indignantly. "The man is a black magician and deals with dark beings."
"Dark beings?" Harry asked.
Molly turned to him instructively.
"Yes, he associates with vampires, incubus, and a few more such despicable creatures."
Harry's eyes got bigger and bigger. he stared at the woman, then looked at his teacher for help. He recognized the dilemma of his student. The other children didn't seem to be any different.

“Harry, go ahead. the train is leaving soon and I would like to have a decent compartment. "
The boy nodded in relief.
“Of course professor. Goodbye, Mr. Malfoy. ”He only nodded slightly to the Weasleys.
“Goodbye Mr. Potter. By the way, your white streak and the glasses-free eyes look very good on you. "
Harry was embarrassed at the man's compliment and quickly turned around.
"Mum, Dad, we're going too."
the Weasley kids couldn't wait to get away from their parents. Molly almost crushed each of her children when they said goodbye and then whispered something to them.
The group literally fled onto the train.

once Harry, Ron and Hermione had found a compartment, they first stowed the luggage.
When the green-eyed man saw the other Weasleys, he waved them in. They all followed the request.
"Hey, white curl, what can we do for you?asked Fred.
Harry grumbled. "Come up with a better nickname. But first, I have to ask you something. Wait a minute, I'll give us a little more privacy. ”He quickly cast a spell, not leaving Wormtail out either. safe was safe.
"Well, what's up?" Percy wanted to know.
Harry was a little nervous.
"Guys, please don't get me wrong, I don't want to offend anyone here. But what's wrong with your parents? Why are you attacking Mr. Malfoy like that? he even offered to compensate Ginny somehow, although she is not to blame for the diary. That was big in the prophet. And what about the nagging about dark creatures? "
the twins sighed and dropped onto the train seats. But it was Ginny who spoke.
"Mr. Malfoy even paid me compensation. I didn't care, I didn't want anything, but my parents insisted on money. just don't get to it. And I only get it when I am 17. "
Harry raised an eyebrow in question.
“Why should you? It's your money. "
Now Percy got involved.
"Harry, have you never wondered why our parents are so poor even though our father works in the Ministry?
"Mr. Weasley told us that the lowest earnings in his department, ”said Hermione. Ron snorted angrily.
"Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that. magicians who protect our world from discovery earn almost as much as aurors. "
Harry and Hermione looked confused.
"But then you'd have to be swimming in money." Harry came as a surprise.
George made a face.
“Yes, we would too. But mum and dad spend almost all of their money hunting. And for that, they wanted Ginny to be compensated. "
Hermione swallowed.
"What a hunt."
"The dark beings like the ones Mum listed earlier," Fred snapped.
Harry turned pale.
“Please tell me that is not true. And above all, say they don't hunt and kill indiscriminately. "
Percy shook his head.
“We can't do that. Why do you think Bill and Charlie ran away. They didn't want anything to do with this pointless slaughter. and I actually wanted to disappear after this year, but I can't leave my siblings alone with these madmen. I will at least stay in the country. "
harry and Hermione had sat down in the meantime, that was all a bit much. However, Harry was now even paler.
“But Hagrid would fall into that category too. He's half a giant. "
Ginny nodded.
"Yes, but since Dumbledore 'has him under control,' as our parents call it, they leave him alone."
"Tell me, Ron, do you know Professor Lupine?" Hermione didn't want to go on.
“That he's a werewolf? Yes, they told us. but the same applies to him as to Hagrid. "
Harry slapped the seat. Hedwig and Crookshanks made startled noises.
"Damn it, why is it possible to hunt down and slaughter innocent beings? are there no laws for that? "
Hermione shook her head.
“It's like animal welfare in the Muggle world. You are not allowed to do anything to pets, but wild animals can be hunted. "
"Great, do you also hang up trophies?the boy wanted to know, angry.
Fred nodded.
"Nearly. They reap what they can use. For new weapons or ingredients for potions. They then sell them to continue to finance the hunt. For example, two years ago. they were at Charlie's for Christmas, but only to hunt a bear there. He turned into a wolf once a month. "
Hermione made a face.
"You don't have to kill creatures to get potion ingredients."
the others also agreed.
"I take it the old man knows about it?" Harry wanted to know.
"He started a group just for that years ago," Percy muttered.
"What? but I thought the Order of the Phoenix fought you-know-who, ”Hermione said indignantly.
“Not the medal,” said Fred, “that was different again. the group we mean is called 'Orders of Light, Wizards and Witches against Dark Creatures'. "
Harry almost went sick. He didn't understand how to kill for sheer joy. and then only because these beings were born as such.

"We'll be better off then, I hope we haven't upset you too much." Percy hugged Hermione and Harry too. The others followed their big brother. only Ron remained.
"Sirius is at Hogwarts just like Remus," Harry whispered. His two friends nodded. Then he released the spell so that everyone could hear her again.
"Ron, I'm sorry to tell you, but your parents are very bad people," Hermione grumbled.
“You're not telling me anything new. As long as there are such laws there will be people who take advantage of them. You know, there are even hunting seasons for every creature. You don't want to let them die out completely because you need them. Veela, for example, are often caught and sold as sex toys. They can then only serve their master. "
Harry and Hermione had to fight the gag reflex.
"But many sports teams have Veela and other beings as mascots," the girl interjected.
“Yes, but they are nothing more than property. Similar to the house-elves, the veelas are also often used by the athletes. Especially in their heat, the beings have no chance to defend themselves anyway, even if they are allowed to. "
That was too much. both Harry and Hermione had to say goodbye to their stomach contents. Ron understood her, it was no different to him than he had heard about it then. It had to be bad, especially for Harry. it was eventually considered property by his relatives. Discreetly he conjured away the presents and clean breath for his friends.
The two thanked them. then there was silence, everyone had to let it sink in. They did not notice that the train had left some time ago.

Severus burst into this gloomy mood.
“Merlin, what's going on here? you could think a dementor would have flown through here. "
All three looked up at him.
"I just told them both what hobby my parents pursue."
Severus grimaced.
"Hobby, that's what they call senseless killing recently?he sat down next to Harry, who had unpacked Beast, and stroked it.
"Poor Hagrid," he muttered.
Severus stroked the boy's hair.
“That is the real reason for the feud between the Malfoy and Weasley families. the Malfoys have been fighting for the rights of certain beings and those of black magic for centuries. "
Ron nodded.
“But this will end with our generation. None of us want to participate. although our parents try everything to bring the 'family tradition' closer to us. ”Everyone snorted.
"Wait a minute, certain beings? Why don't the Malfoys stand up for everyone? ”Harry wanted to know.
“Because not all are dark beings. fairies or nymphs, for example, are among the bright ones. That is why they have the same rights as witches and wizards. But everything that is dark is immediately without rights. Or at least almost. "
Harry sighed.
"Under the circumstances, it's a wonder Remus volunteered to be a teacher."
There is another reason, "explained the teacher," Werewolves are among those beings who, like wizards, carry both types of magic. if you choose white magic your rights are limited but not completely curtailed. It is the same with goblins, and it should also apply to vampires. but you know how most people think about these beings. "
"You're not thinking," grumbled Hermione. She had leaned against Ron who had put his arm around her shoulders comfortingly. Harry, too, was leaning against Severus now and he too pulled him into his arms.
"Great, the mood is at its peak," commented Ron. The others just nodded.

They sat like that for a while. they even sent the lady with the candy on.
Suddenly the brakes squealed. Hermione clung to Ron so as not to fall from the seat and Severus pulled Harry closer because he almost made an exit.
“What's going on now?” The green-eyed man wanted to know when the train finally came to a stop.
“I'll find out in a moment. Stay in here, ”the Potions Master warned the young people. They nodded.

They sat there for about 10 minutes when suddenly the lights went out. Clouds of breath formed in front of their faces.
"What is that?" Hermione wanted to know.
"I have a clue, I hope I'm wrong," said Ron, trembling.
Harry heard something in front of the door, when he turned around he saw a long, thin hand that lay on the steamed-up windows.
"People," he pointed out to the others about his discovery.
The three saw the door open. in front of them stood a dark, horrible creature from which absolute hopelessness emanated.
"I was afraid so," whispered Ron.
The creature approached them and pulled its hood off its face.
Harry fell from the seat .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 39.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
50.5K 1.2K 21
this is an AU reincarnation story about giyu and shinobu.🌊🦋 shinobu died in her battle against doma. giyu waits 100 years until he could see her a...
670K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
52.1K 2K 20
While collecting supplies for Professor Snape, in the Forbidden Forest, Harry is bitten by a wolf. When it is discovered the wolf is a werewolf Harry...