2020 | ๐–ณ๐–ท๐–ณ

By mochiminie_

"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐–ผ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„
02 : ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
03 : ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ
04 : ๐–ฌ๐—‹. ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€
05 : ๐–ง๐—Ž๐—‡๐—
06 : ๐–ก๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—€๐—’๐—Ž
07 : ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—‡
08 : ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ซ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐—๐–พ
09 : ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
10 : ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ
11 : ๐–ญ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—†
12 : ๐–ง๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐– ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ
14 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐—
15 : ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ด๐—‰
2020 : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

13 : ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐–จ๐— ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐–พ?

3.9K 364 1K
By mochiminie_

Day 72.

Nine days since Beomgyu finally woke up. The news brought a great deal of delight to his friends, more over to Y/N. Every now and then, they'd pay visit, catch up with him about things, or just make up with those times that they didn't get to spend with him. So much for it, Beomgyu was rather pleased with one thing. And that was he fact that him and Y/N had started dating.

"Ding dong," Y/N peeped on the doorway. "Good morning, I have your breakfast."

Beomgyu was still asleep when she got there. Now that he had woken up, she pledged to take extra care of him until it finally comes to a point where he could stand on his own. Her diligence paid off; Beomgyu seemed to slowly regain his strength.

"Gyu?" She called, stepping in. "Wake up, man. You need to eat. It's almost time for your medication."

"Beomgyu..?"

He remained asleep. Y/N placed the food down the drawer and sat beside him. She gave his shoulder a slight shake, calling his name repeatedly.

"Gyu..? Hey.. Wake up, Gyu.."

Still nothing.

"Beomgyu?!" She began to tear up. "No.. No, no, this isn't happening.. Beomgyu?! Beomgyu!"

"YAHH!"

"GAAAH!"

Y/N fell off her seat as Beomgyu suddenly rose up and roared. The lad howled in laughter, seeing Y/N struggle to get up. Unamused, she raised a hand but didn't hit him. She chewed on her lips in embarrassment instead. Beomgyu calmed down and reached for her arm, pulling her back close to him.

"Scared you?"

"It's not funny.." She told him.

He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Don't be mad, please?"

"I'm not mad," she combed his fluffy hair down. "I was just worried. I was close to calling Dr. Kim, you know."

Beomgyu pouted. "Sorry."

Y/N exhaled through her nose and reached out for his food. Beomgyu helped himself with his breakfast, his girlfriend assisting with the medicines right after. Fortunately, no one else was around or they might have been the center of ridicule at this point. As much as they wanted to be affectionate 24/7, they had to set limits, knowing that their friends would either scold or tease them. Of course, who would flirt in the midst of an apocalypse?

"By the way," Y/N folded his towels. "I cleaned the top bunk of our bed. When you're ready to move out, you can finally take it."

"So you're at the bottom?" He smirked. "Makes sense."

"Don't even think about it. Seriously, they all have bunk partners. I get to sleep alone."

"You can sleep with me tonight." He moved aside. "There's enough space for two in this bed. See?"

"I bet they'll complain if I do," she shrugged.

"Come on, they're just jealous since they're still single." Beomgyu kissed the back of her hand. "Please?"

Y/N rolled her eyes to the side. "Alright, alright. I'll just have to do a few chores and I'll get back to you later, okay?"

"Okay!" He smiled. "Give me kiss."

"Err.. What?"

"Mmm!" He puckered his lips again.

Sighing, she leaned in and placed a chaste kiss. Beomgyu low-key freaked out and released her hand, allowing her to leave. Now alone, he couldn't help but to smile like a fool. Or was he already a fool for making her wait so long? Regardless, he was happy. Screw the tragedy, he has Y/N anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo, guys-"

Y/N froze at the doorway as she saw her friends huddling in a corner. Taehyun was sitting on a chair and they were all in front of him, sitting like kids listening to a story. Everyone looked at her. By the looks on their faces, she could tell they were having a serious conversation.

"Sit down." Yeonjun cocked his head to an empty space.

"Take a seat, Y/N." Soobin sighed.

"Sit the fuck down." Irene added.

"Y/N, it's okay. You've got a whole family here who loves you." Kai nodded. "Please, take a seat."

She slowly closed the door behind her and anxiously made her way to them. She sat in between Yeonjun and Soobin. She could feel such an uncomfortable atmosphere building up as soon as she settled. Taehyun pursed his lips.

"What did.. What did I do..?"

"Mmm.." Hyunjin puffed his cheeks, looking at the ceiling.

"Guys, for.. For real.. What's up..?"

"Ehh.." Felix stared at the floor as if it was the most fascinating thing he's ever seen.

"People!" Y/N snapped. "Tell me something, Jesus Christ you're killing me!"

"It's not about you, chill." Seulgi checked her nails. "They're just playing."

"Oh yeah? Then what's this team huddle thing like Taehyun's some sort of a mafia boss?"

"I like that idea.." Felix whispered to Hyunjin.

"Taehyun's spilling some hot tea, that's what." Kai rolled his eyes. "It's all about Mr. Jung."

Taehyun shifted uncomfortably on his seat. Y/N looked up at him with questioning eyes. The rest did the same thing, as if they were all waiting for him to drop the bomb. Sighing, he pulled out the same old paper he had found since day one. He showed it to them.

"New Members of Han Sang Laboratory Revealed : One Bidding Goodbye." Soobin read the headline.

"That's Dr. Kim and Mr. Jung," Kai pointed to the two men standing next to each other.

"So they really knew each other beforehand.." Irene mumbled.

"The rest of the article was torn so I looked it up when I did my works in the lab." Taehyun said. "It turns out that Dr. Kim's team just started working here two years ago; the same time Mr. Jung entered our school to teach."

Y/N raised a brow. "And..?"

"Obviously, Mr. Jung was supposed to be a part of them but he left. No wonder why he was so distant among everyone else back there. He wouldn't talk to anyone but me."

"Heh." Yeonjun scoffed. "So they had beef?"

"No idea what it was all about. But Y/N, remember when I was about to tell you something before Beomgyu woke up?"

"Uh-huh."

"It was Mr. Jung." Taehyun leaned closer. "Every night, just right after you leave the infirmary, I'd see him enter. He'd bring like.. Uh.. A syringe with a blue liquid inside.. I don't know what it was, but ever since he's been using it to Beomgyu, he just won't recover immediately."

Seulgi gasped. "You're.. You're saying that.. It's his fault..?"

"I have a feeling. Of all scientists working together, he has his very own solutions and specimens to test. He really wouldn't stick with them."

"Well, fuck." Yeonjun threw his arms up. "I've always knew something's wrong with that old shit."

"I should've known." Kai furrowed his brows. "I mean he does look like he's a mean guy."

"He nearly killed Irene and Felix, sent our asses to risks; we should've at least seen this shit coming." Soobin shook his head.

"Damn," Felix huffed. "No wonder why Dr. Kim was so weary when Irene and I told him that he was the reason why we got here."

"Y/N?" Hyunjin called the girl.

She was staring at the paper that Taehyun has been holding. She was trying to connect the puzzle pieces in her mind. From her imagination of a man sneaking into the infirmary to inject blue stuffs on Beomgyu, to the blue liquid she saw him holding back in the lab. Mr. Jung's old picture stared back at her. The glint on his eyes, even though it was a dirty photo, radiated malice and impure intentions. Rage boiled inside her.

"Y/N." Taehyun straightened. "Don't you dare."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Y/N, no!" Kai panicked.

Soobin held her back. "Are you crazy?!"

"What?! That shit's been playing with us all along and y'all still don't have the guts to vote him out?! Y'all are stupid!"

"You can't just kill someone over a few assumptions!" Yeonjun argued.

"A few assumptions-" she scoffed. "If it wasn't because of him, Beomgyu wouldn't have to suffer this long, Yeonjun!"

"Beomgyu, Beomgyu, Beomgyu, fuck!" Yeonjun got up. "Everything that comes out of your mouth either concerns yourself or that one-armed fucker!"

"Because I care for him!" Y/N stood as well. "I'm not a heartless piece of shit like you!"

"Oh, you cared?!" His voice was full of mockery. "You're so fucking obsessed with him, you'd even beg to stay in the fucking infirmary rather than to help around the goddamn basement!"

"Enough!" Soobin interfered. "For once, just settle! Shit! You didn't have to raise a bar!"

"Well, I wouldn't have to raise anything if some dickhead would keep his nose out of my business!"

"Ah, says the overly infatuated bitch!"

SLAP!

"Stop!" Irene parted the two.

"Don't hold me back!" Y/N fought, trying to claw Yeonjun.

"What?! You're gonna kill me?! Come at me!" He challenged.

"Stop! Just stop!" Irene held Y/N while Hyunjin took Yeonjun.

Kai rushed to his bed to avoid the commotion. Felix just watched amusingly in the background. Taehyun and Soobin got up and kept a fair distance. Hell just broke lose between the two again. Y/N had sort of calmed down after a few minutes with Irene keeping a tight grip on her. Yeonjun just walked away, off to somewhere else as Hyunjin followed him. Frustrated, Y/N grabbed a cutter and stormed off.

"Where are you going?!" Soobin called.

She didn't respond. She did a sharp turn to the lab, causing her friends to raise an alarm. They all scrambled up to their feet and chased after her.

"Y/N, no!" Seulgi called.

"Ah, shit." Taehyun hissed. "Y/N!"

"JUNG YOON BAE!" Y/N bellowed, blasting through the glass doors.

Scientists flinched and scurried to the side as Y/N snatched a bigger tool, tossing her cutter away. A few may have attempted to stop her, only to receive a deep cut from the furious kid. Her friends halted behind, panting as they watched her march to a rather surprised Mr. Jung who stood behind a rack.

"Miss L/N?!" He backed away. "Put the knife down!"

"I've had enough of you, fucker!" She lashed, attempting to cut his arms. "This is all your fault!"

"Stop!" He panicked, hiding from shelf to shelf to dodge her blade. "Stop this instant!"

Two scientists ran and held her arms back. Y/N had let go of the knife in surprise. However, she kept on thrashing around, kicking glasses and cylinders off the tables as she was being carried away.

"JUST DIE!" She screeched, struggling. "Let go of me! He's trying to kill us!"

"What is all this?!" Dr. Kim emerged to the scene. "What did you do to the laboratory, Miss L/N?!"

"You don't understand!" She pointed at the teacher. "That fucker! He almost killed Beomgyu! He's putting us all to danger!"

Dr. Kim darted his eyes to his companion in surprise. Mr. Jung straightened up, tucking a blue bottle of liquid in his pocket as he stared back at everyone. There was a long, uncomfortable silence.

"Yoon Bae.." Dr. Kim called. "What did you do..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 468 34
"๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ผ. ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ." ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
98.9K 8.4K 20
"๐–  ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ...
21.7K 740 41
๊œฑแด แด› x แด›xแด› x แด‡ษดสœสแด˜แด‡ษด แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€แดœ "แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส ๊œฑสœแดแดก สแดแดœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแดส€แด‹๊œฑ?"
199K 13.3K 21
"๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰. ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.