Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

By ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

40

14.2K 571 745
By ohmanholysheet_

Lilia's POV

January 8th.

Today was the day I dreaded the most.

"Lilia? Lilia?"

I look up at my manager. "Mhm?"

"You were spacing out, did you hear what I said?" He asks and I shake my head slowly with a shy smile.

I was staring at the date that the car screen displayed.

"We're thinking of you guys doing covers or any small thing you want to release on YouTube or Soundcloud. That's why we're going to the company today." He repeats and I nod, looking out the window.

I could feel my phone vibrate, looking down at the screen.

A Literal Child is calling...

Declined.

A Literal Child is calling...

Declined.

A Literal Child is calling...

Declined.

A Literal Child is calling...

Accepted.

"I'm about to block you."

My manager, Jungwon, Heeseung and Sunoo looked at me. "I knew you were declining them so I kept calling."

"I figured."

I could hear him sigh. "Sorry, I know I'm being rude, I just don't feel like it." I tell him, already knowing what he was going to say. "And I'm busy today." I tell him and he sighs. "Well I'm not. I'll ask your manager to give you a day off."

"I don't want a day off."

"Yeah I know you don't want to so you can keep yourself distracted. But be happy today, don't work on a day like this."

"I'd rather work then think about it."

"Jungkook is already calling your manager."

I widen my eyes, looking at my manager as he looks down at his phone. "Don't pick it up, don't." I tell him and he frowns at me, ignoring my orders. "Yes Jungkookie?" He asks and I sigh, sinking into my seat.

"Oh, oh yeah sure. I'll make her bring someone else too. Okay. Yeah it's all good, this week is clear so we have heaps of time to catch up for today. Yeah don't worry about it."

"I hate you Kim Taehyung."

"I'll see you at the company. Bring Jungwon."

I look behind me at Jungwon. "Why?"

"I like him. He's a good kid." I raise a brow slightly at Jungwon and he looks at me confused. "I guess he is.. anyways do we really have to do this?"

"Yes. You know how unhappy he would be if you distracted yourself with work. Have fun, do the things he liked too."

"I'm nearly there, where do we meet?" I sigh, knowing I can't get out of this one. "Artist Lounge. Jungkook already told your manager. Since it's unfair to the rest of the members they'll have a day off too and do something else if they want." I nod even though he can't see me.

"Okay, I'll see you there."

"You better bring Jungwon."

"Yes I'll bring your little favourite Jungwon too."

I soon hang up and look back at Jungwon as we enter the parking lot.

"My cousin is forcing me to go to random fun places with him..? Or something and he's bringing Jungkook, he asked me to bring you." I smile slightly as his confused face.

"Why me..?" He points to himself.

"He likes you. You're probably his bias for a reason I have no clue about."

"Lucky," Sunoo pouts and I chuckle. "Today is the day isn't it?" Jungwon randomly says and I frown slightly. He looks down at my necklace and I automatically go to hold it, also looking down at it.

"He told you?"

"Your cousin told me it was near your birthday. So I'm guessing it's today." He says and I nod slightly.

"What's today?"

"A random family tradition we have." I lie and Sunoo smiles, Heeseung somehow also knowing and giving me that sad smile. "Jungwon, take care of her. And you too have fun." The manager smiles and I nod, opening the door and waiting for him.

We walk to the artist lounge and see Taehyung and Jungkook talking about something while sitting on the couch.

"Look it's my Favourite ship. Julia."

"It's Julia now?"

"Fans changed it since Jilia could be mistaken for you and Jake."

"They really find the shipnames that important don't they." I chuckle, already used to it. "I think I like Julia better, I agree Jilia sounds like you and Jake."

I look at Jungwon with wide eyes.

"Anyways, isn't it my... second favourite ship. Taekook." I smile at the two and they both frown.

"Who's your favourite ship?"

"Sope."

(My ult ships for each group I Stan is, Taekook, Yeonbin, Minsung, Nomin, and I don't have an enhypen ship they all straight as a stick which is FINE)

They both burst out laughing, jungwon also laughing along.

"Okay now lets go. You both like dogs right?"

___________________________

"It's adorable."

I hold the small dog in my arms as it lays its head on my chest, looking up at me. "I want a puppy so bad now."

"Why don't you get one?"

I look up at Taehyung.

"I don't think we're aloud to get one yet. And watch only Jungwon, Heeseung and I look after it." I tell him and Jungwon nods along with a laugh.

We played with some dogs while also drinking our warm drinks.

"Ow ow ow." I mumble as a dog tries to get me to pick up by putting its front paws on my bare legs, it's nails scratching me. I wore shorts and a large shirt, thinking I was just going to go to the company and back, now I regret that.

"Sit."

It sits down and looks at jungwon, running towards him. I go towards the bigger dogs, patting its golden fur.

"Hey let's go now."

We thank and pay the owners for closing the store for us from other visitors and leave, walking into the car. "Let's go to an arcade!"

We drive to a random arcade, happy there were only like 3 people there. I'm still not sure how fans haven't found us or have swarmed us yet, us as in Taehyung and Jungkook, but I'm glad it's like that.

We played random games in the arcade, even the virtual reality shooting games where Jungkook and I won against Taehyung and Jungwon.

"That's unfair, how come you never told us you were good at this?" Taehyung looks at me, not surprised Jungkook is good but surprised I'm better than him and jungwon.

"You know how many times I've been to an arcade when I was bored in Korea? I had absolutely nothing to do and no one to hang out with."

"You hung out with that one guy who liked you. What was his name again.. wait wasn't he on the same show jungw-."

"Ha Ha Ha what guy? I'm not sure what you're talking about?" I cut him off and he frowns. "Oh yeah, that Daniel guy from the survival show your members were on. The youngest."

I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"You know Daniel?" Jungwon asks and I shake my head. "No I have no clue wha-."

"Aww don't lie. The kid had a crush on you. He even confessed he had a crush on you before running away and then the next time you saw him was on that survival show." I scratch my neck and just give the gun back to the staff as they were packing up the equipment we used.

"Let's play another game."

"Did he really do that?" Jungwon asks and I look at everywhere but him. "Yeah he totally did. I remember her coming up to me asking how to tell someone they didn't like them back."

"Stop lying, I asked you to ask Jungkook knowing he probably knew more about it then you."

Jungkook busts out laughing. "So it's true?" Jungwon asks and I just tilt my head. "I don't know it was nearly 2 years ago. I was like 15." I tell them my Korean age at the time and shudder.

"Well 14 and to be honest I've never really had a crush before."

"Stop lying you have the biggest crush on Na Jaemin from NCT."

"THATS DIFFERENT TAEHYUNG."

The two eldest start laughing at me, while Jungwon just shakes his head with a small chuckle.

"You know, people say I look like Jaemin."

I look behind me and see a random guy that looked nothing like Jaemin. By the looks of it he looked like he was 21 or something.

"Is that so.." I fake chuckle and smile before looking at my cousin. I ignore the man, feeling him stare at me from behind but I just walk away with the guys, going to another game.

"That dude creeps me out." I whisper slightly and Jungwon looks at me. "He creeps me out too." He mumbles and we both slightly chuckle. We move onto the air hockey and I'm teamed up with Taehyung.

"You can't beat me. I'm a pro."

"Oh game on Yang Jungwon."

Half way through the game Jungkook and Taehyung leave to get some drinks, and I'm somehow winning.

I'm shit at this game. It was all a bluff.

At one point, I notice Jungwon glancing behind me, so I stand up straight from my slightly bent position from playing and wave my hand around. "Wonnie?"

He looks at me and he looks.. mad?

He takes his flannel off, which looked too attractive for its own good,

What the hell are you thinking Lilia.

He comes up to me and pulls me to the side, going behind me. My eyes widen as I feel his chin on my shoulder, his arm wrapping around my waist from the back.

Well Oop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1.4K 25
โษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™ส สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡. ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€.โž It all started when Y/N stayed at her uncle and aunt's house near the forest. At first she was afraid of the...
218K 7.5K 42
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...
101K 4.8K 29
โI'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.โž #1 in Jungwon
150K 4.8K 56
y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? includes: skinship...