ONESHOTS

Από jungk00kie_jeon

Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun... Περισσότερα

Note to Readers
English lesson ✨
English lesson pt 2 🍑
Framed 🥀
Memory ✨🥀
Anniversary 🍑
Neighbour 🥀
Hero ✨
Video call ✨
Power couple 🍑
Feelings 🥀
Pervert 🥀✨
Tiger plushie ✨
My winner ✨
Evil eyes 🍑🥀
drivers license ✨🥀
Pouty Alpha ✨
Taken by the mute 🥀✨
Cheerleading nurse 🥀
Love sickness 🍑
Insecurities 🥀
Ran into you ✨
Ran into you pt 2 🍑
Beautiful omega 🍑
Golden Maknae 🥀✨
Long distance ✨
Long distance pt 2 ✨
Fired? 🥀
Fired? pt 2 ✨
Sleepy head ✨
Crucio 🥀
Workaholic hubby ✨
Bun ✨
Bun pt 2 🍑
Lilia tattoo ✨
Lilia tattoo pt 2 ✨
best destination 🥀
Ignoring me 🥀
Pushed the line 🥀
blind predjudice 🥀
Cold love 🥀
a stay's punishment 🍑
Clingy twins ✨
Another 🥀
Beautiful 🍑
Unintentional 🥀
Problem solved ✨
Rivalry 🥀
Newbie ✨
Burden 🥀
Sick day ✨
Charger ✨
Last request 🥀
Sad cuddles ✨
Love birds 🍑
Forfeit ✨
fluffy bunny ✨
Shy little 🥀
Shy little pt 2 ✨
Rawrrrr ✨
Eating habits 🥀
Fuck society 🥀
Wheelchair 🥀✨
Infection 🥀
Simple ✨
Firefighter ✨
withdrawal symptoms 🥀
Sweet night ✨
Silly prank ✨
loving the hater 🍑
Guardian 🥀
Judgemental 🥀
Nightmare of reality 🥀✨
skyscraper 🥀
subspace 🍑
prank mess ✨
Private Agent 🥀
Bambi 🥀
can't help falling in love ✨
Arrogant model ✨
Arrogant model pt 2 ✨
Suffocation 🥀
cheerleader splits 🍑
tired little ✨
your choice 🥀
found you ✨
found you pt 2 ✨
xenophobic 🥀
xenophobic pt 2 ✨
fake flirting 🍑
maids outfit 🍑
life in prison ✨
life in prison pt 2 ✨
strawberry milk 🥀
no damn repsect 🥀
flight mode 🍑
code red ✨
no babysitter ✨
Good boy ✨
bunny tattoo ✨🥀
Authors note- ending

Quiet on set 🍑

10.4K 302 83
Από jungk00kie_jeon

>Taehyung and Jungkook are both actors, and they are both the main leads in a new bl drama. But over time they both grew in love with each other in real life, but hadn't discussed their feelings with one another. But that all changes when the day had come for them to film the sex scene<
Mentions of-
•sex scene (I'm not sure how it actually works when filming sex scenes so I just kinda made it up for the book's purpose)
•Taehyung's character: Taehwan
•Jungkook's character: Juwon

Jungkook
Taehyungiee

Taehyung
Jungkookiee

Jungkook
How long are you going to be? :(

Taehyung
I won't be long, I'm like 5 minutes away from the studio

Jungkook
Okai, they want to start filming soon

Taehyung
Okay, I'm here

Taehyung turned his phone off as he walked through the doors and saw the set which looked like a bedroom. The camera was at a distance, not too close to the set. The lights were bright, illuminating the whole scene. There were many crew members, talking into their ear pieces as they made the final touches.

"Mr Kim, this way" his stylist called out.
Taehyung followed and was taken into his private room. His make up artists were waiting in there, a long with his manager with the script laying in his hands.
"Morning Taehyung, it's going to be a long day, as you already know today is the bedroom scene" his manager spoke as Taehyung was given clothes to change into behind a screen which blocked everyone's view, although with the activities that is scheduled today it wouldn't matter so much.
"Are you nervous?" His manager then asked.
"Of course not" Tae bluntly replied, a smirk was plastered on his face which was hidden from everyone.

Taehyung was beyond excited. Today they were going to film the sex scene for their bl drama. Jungkook was his crush in the drama, and well over the few months they had been filming together, Tae had caught feelings for the boy. It wasn't a silly crush, it was something much more. He was head over heels for the boy.

Taehyung walked out from behind the screen and walked to his chair which was in front on a big, lit up mirror. The make up artists didn't waste anytime and started powdering Taehyung's face. He felt a light buzz coming from his pocket so he quickly pulled out his phone. He looked at the screen and saw Jungkook's name, he quickly unlocked it with a massive grin on his face.

Jungkook
You ready? :>

Taehyung
Most definitely 😏👀

Jungkook
Oop they need me to shut my eyes for the eyeliner, see you out there ❣️

Taehyung turned his phone off and smiled softly. The two boys hadn't confessed to one another, but it was so obvious that they liked each other. Taehyung was waiting for the right moment to tell him, but just hadn't found one yet.

"Right actors get to your places" The director screamed into a megaphone, the voice heard from both rooms.
Taehyung looked at himself one last time before walking out his room. From the opposite side he saw Jungkook walk out his door. The pair locked eyes from a distance. Taehyung smirked at the blushing younger, who was look perfect under the light.

They walked towards each other with smiles on their faces. Taehyung towered over the small boy.
"Are you ready darling?" Tae smirked in a deep tone.
"Y-yeah" Jungkook blinked softly looking up at the elder.
"Okay actors, get into your positions, near the door, ready for Taehyung to drag Jungkook inside" The two actors walked to where the door was, right in front of one of the cameras.

To say Jungkook was nervous was an understatement. He was terrified. The director thought it would be better to shoot the sex scene early on in the drama. They hadn't even kissed yet.. he decided to throw them straight in the deep end. Not only that, it was his first time, and his first time had to be filmed for a drama. But the most nerve racking thing was the fact that his first will be with Kim Taehyung. The most famous actor in South Korea. Jungkook loved Taehyung with every inch of him, everything about the elder made his heart swoon.

"Right, the two have just left the party which is held at Taehwan's house. Taehwan's drags Juwon by the hand upstairs and Taehwan drags him into his room" one of the crew calls out.
"Quiet on set!" The director screamed.
"This is scene 367, take 1, ACTION"

(Pov of them actually acting and their feelings as real people, not their characters)

Taehyung is holding onto Jungkook's hand as he pushed through the door. Taehyung is quick to shut the door and lock it behind him. Taehyung pushed the boy back onto the wall and held his face close to him.
"You're so pretty, I'm not sure if it's the alcohol I've consumed, but I want nothing but to take you tonight" Taehyung acted, grazing his finger over the younger's face.
Jungkook gasped as the males fingers trailed over his lips softly. Jungkook looked up and looked deep into Tae's eyes, which wasn't the best idea of his, he felt weak under his stare.
"Please don't hate me" Taehyung whispered before attaching his lips onto the younger's.
They moved in sync passionately. Their bodies sparked inside.

Like it said on the script Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck pulling him closer into the kiss. Jungkook was loving every second of it, although his first kiss was taken for a drama he still loved it, it felt more than just two boys acting.

Taehyung trailed his hands to the younger's ass and massaged them with his large hands making Jungkook choke out a moan between the kiss, a moan which was far from fake and only Taehyung knew. Following the script Taehyung tapped the boys ass, commanding a small jump before reattaching their lips. Jungkook jumped up and quickly wrapped his legs around Tae's waist, with Tae's hands resting on the boys ass.

Taehyung walked to the bed, making sure he passed the camera as he did so. He fell to the bed, with Jungkook hitting his back on the mattress and Taehyung hovered over the top of him. Taehyung pulled Jungkook's top over his head tossing it to the floor, and he looked at the younger's chest seductively, licking his lips in hunger.
"You make me crazy Juwon" Taehyung husked out, as he trailed kisses down Jungkook's jaw, down to him neck.
Jungkook only wished that this wasn't just an act, he wished Taehyung was saying his name instead of his characters name.

Swirling his tongue around the boys neck, Taehyung nibbled softly on Jungkook's sweet spot making a moan slip out his mouth.
"P-please Taehwan" Jungkook moaned as he felt Tae's hands run across his body, causing shivers to run up his spine.
Jungkook softly tugged on Taehyung's shirt making his pull it off. Jungkook gawked at the other males abs and blushed instantly.

Taehyung reached to Jungkook's belt, undoing it quickly, and pulling down his jeans and pants. Like the script said, Jungkook covered his body embarrassingly, although he didn't even need to act it, he was beyond embarrassment.
"Don't hide baby" Taehyung growled lowly, as he pulled Jungkook's hands away and pushing them up above his head with one hand.
The other hand grabbed the lube which was on the table beside them and coated his fingers in it.
"Tell me if it hurts" Taehyung whispered, but clear enough so it was audible in the microphone.
Jungkook nodded, but quickly emitted into moans when Taehyung's finger entered his hole. Jungkook squirmed, moaning as Tae began to thrust his fingers at a quick pace.

Once Taehyung thought Jungkook was fully prepped, he unbuckled his own belt and pushed his clothes off.
"Open your legs wide for me" Taehyung commanded, which Jungkook quickly obeyed. Like the script told him too, Tae pulled Jungkook's leg up and placed it onto his shoulder. He aligned himself with the younger's hole and slowly pushed in. Tae kept a  hand on the boys leg while the other held Jungkook's waist.
Jungkook screamed out, tears filling his eyes. Taehyung placed kisses all over the younger's body as he waited for Jungkook to adjust, this wasn't part of the script. Jungkook gave a small nod and Tae began to thrust at a slow pace.

Jungkook tilted his head back in pleasure when Taehyung began thrusting into the boy at a fast pace.
"T-taehw.." Jungkook moaned out, unable to even form words to copy the script.
He couldn't focus, he couldn't think straight, his mind was just clouded with pleasure. Taehyung hit Jungkook's sweet spot making the boy release a loud, high pitch moan. Taehyung felt Jungkook clench around his dick making Taehyung moan within his grunts. Taehyung was in pure bliss.

Not too long later Jungkook whined, feeling himself need to cum.
"Go ahead baby, I'm there as well" Taehyung said, still being able to recite the script.
Jungkook released as he moaned, while Tae slammed into Jungkook riding out his high. When finally he released. His thrusts became sloppy, and the sound of wet slaps echoed through the studio.
Taehyung slowly pulled out, making Jungkook whine silently, which again wasn't part of he script.

Taehyung used his shirt to clean both him and the boy off, before crashing next to Jungkook. He pulled Jungkook into his embrace, with Jungkook snuggling into his chest tiredly as Tae pulled the duvet over their sweaty bodies. Taehyung ran his fingers through the boys hair and softly pressed a kiss onto his forehead.
"Don't think this was just a one night stand, this was the start to our new beginning" Taehyung whispered before shutting his eyes gently.

"CUT" the director yelled through the megaphone.
"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING, we don't even need to do a retake. That was brilliant Taehyung and Jungkook" he screamed happily.

Tae opened his eyes, smiling widely while Jungkook didn't move an inch. He was exhausted. Tae held onto the boy close and looked down.
"I love you Jungkookie" Taehyung whispered in the boys ear with a hint of confidence.
Jungkook gasped softly, tiredly moving his head out the males chest and looked at Taehyung with a surprised face.
"R-really?"
"Really, how does becoming my boyfriend sound?" Taehyung asked, praying the boy would say yes.
"Of course" Jungkook squealed quietly, digging his head back into Tae's chest, pressing a kiss onto Tae's skin, which went unnoticed by everyone other than Taehyung.

Taehyung reached down and grabbed his and Jungkook's pants before putting them on quickly under the duvet. Some of the staff ran over and wiped the sweat off both of the boys faces and giving them the all clear.
"Actors take the rest of the day off! I'll see you back here tomorrow to shoot the next scene" the director called out.
"How about we go on a date to celebrate?" Taehyung asked quietly.
"I'd like that" Jungkook smiled shyly.
"I'm presuming you can't walk so I'll carry you to your dressing room" Taehyung chuckled softly seeing Jungkook nod.

Taehyung got out of the bed and walked to the other side, picking Jungkook up. Jungkook clung to him like koala, and rested his head tiredly on the actors shoulder. Some of the staff cooed sweetly watching the two.

It was the start of a strong relationship.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

24.5K 851 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
210K 7.5K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
33.3K 462 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...