Our Ever-Lasting Love (Amours...

Von Bc34Valor

Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The w... Mehr

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Gathering
Chapter 2: Brock & Misty
Chapter 3: The Straw-Hat Girl
Chapter 4: Ash vs. Brock (Part I)
Chapter 5: Ash vs. Brock (Part II)
Chapter 6: A Pallet Town Arrival
Chapter 7: Ketchum-Style Reunion
Chapter 8: Gary's Mysterious Pokémon
Chapter 9: The Abandoned Audino
Chapter 10: Visiting the Lumiose Siblings
Chapter 11: Rebirth of a Bond
Thank You!🎉
Chapter 12: The Package
Chapter 13: A Call with Clemont
Chapter 14: Double Trouble
Chapter 15: Flight to Kalos
Chapter 17: One Big Coincidence
Chapter 18: Ash at Serena's Performance
Chapter 19: Reunion of Amour
Chapter 20: Our First "Real" Date
Chapter 21: Promise Between Us
Chapter 22: The Hotel Experience
Chapter 23: A Night with Her
Chapter 24: Aftermath of an Intense Night
Chapter 25: Memories at Coumarine
Chapter 26: The Lapras Festival (Part I)
Chapter 27: The Lapras Festival (Part II)
Chapter 28: Bonnie's New Friend
Chapter 29: The Heracronite Search
Author's Note ✏
Chapter 30: Shamus Returns
Chapter 31: Evolution by Fire x2!!!
Chapter 32: A Day Before Departure
Author's Note 2 ✏
Chapter 33: Goodbye Kalos!
Author's Note 3 ✏
Author's Note 4 ✏

Chapter 16: Perform and Conquer

4.7K 96 106
Von Bc34Valor

Kalos Region, 11:29 am, Lumiose City 

Serena Yvonne, an aspiring performer, was currently inside the Lumiose City Pokémon Showcase Theater with her mother, waiting for her friends and older brother to show up. The honey-blonde teenager was constantly looking up at the clock at the wall as it was nearly noontime. 

"I hope they could all make it for my performance today..." Serena thought to herself with a little anxiety evident in her voice. Little did she know, she would get more than she had originally bargained for later that day...

"I wonder where they are mom, I talked with Clemont and Bonnie and they said that they would be here with everyone else on my performance day..." Serena said to her mother as they waited at the main lobby of the theater. 

Serena took a glance around her surroundings and noticed just how packed it was inside the lobby alone. "Well, this is the final showcase before the master class..."

"I am sure they will make it," Grace said with a reassuring smile, while placing a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "How about your friends that you met in Hoenn?"

"I got a text from May earlier this morning, saying that their layover in Unova will be an extra hour, so they will come later than expected." Serena responded with a sigh. Pikachu was on her shoulder, trying to comfort her trainer.

"Serena!" A voice shouted out from a distance. Serena and Grace looked around until they spotted a group of people, with a short brunette girl with tanned skin and emerald green-colored eyes leading the group.

"Shauna!" Serena exclaimed as she noticed her friend running over to her and her mother. Serena got up from her seat and rushed towards her friend, giving her a big hug. "It's so good to see you again!" Serena said with a smile.

"You think we'd miss out on your chance for Kalos Queen redemption? Not a chance. But remember, that we are still rivals till the bitter end!" Shauna said with a competitive expression on her face.

"That applies to us too!" Miette piped in with her usual playful attitude. Nini was right behind her and she grinned at the honey-blonde teenager.

"Now it's time for you to get your third key, Serena!" Nini said with a cheer. Serena nodded determinedly at all three of her main rivals.

"You got it!" Serena responded with a wink. Pikachu squeaked on her shoulder to express her excitement. Serena looked back and noticed that Trevor, Tierno, Sawyer, Clemont, and Bonnie were also accompanying the girls.

"Hey you guys, glad you could make it!" Serena said cheerfully. However, her cheerful demeanor had quickly turned into a more unsettling and uncertain one, once she saw Tierno making "his move" on her once again.

"Serena, you are just as beautiful as the last time I saw you!" Tierno said with hearts in his eyes as he went down on one knee and took her hand. Serena sweatdropped and gently removed her hand from his grip.

"Uhhh. nice to see you too Tierno..." Serena said with a light laugh as her words sort of trailed off. Luckily, Shauna came to her defense and quickly pinched Tierno on the ear.

"Are you forgetting something, lover boy?" Shauna yelled at Tierno in an irritated tone. She then whispered something to Tierno's ear, that Serena couldn't hear. 

"We are here to help hook Ash and Serena up, not you!" Shauna whispered aggressively into Tierno's ear. "Now go apologize!" After Shauna let go, Tierno quickly apologized for his actions, which Serena hesitantly accepted.

"Serena is going to win this thing!" Bonnie exclaimed in her normal childish attitude as she jumped up and down. The lemon-haired young girl always displayed full confidence and support for her "older sister" figure.

"Bonnie calm down! I know you are excited, but there are a lot of people here if you haven't already noticed." Clemont told his younger sister with an embarrassing sigh. Serena looked around and noticed someone was missing from the group.

"Hey Clemont, didn't you say that you might invite Korrina to come?" the honey-blonde teenager questioned her friend. Clemont looked back at his friend to let her know he acknowledged her question. Before he could answer, he was interrupted by none other than Bonnie.

"She said she's too busy preparing for the World Coronation Series Tournament. She and Lucario are determined to take down Ash!" Bonnie answered with an excited grin.

"Well tell her that I'm the one who will have the honors of taking him down." Sawyer said with a determined face. "I've learned a lot since the Kalos League and I think I'm prepared for what he has up his sleeves."

"I don't know about that Sawyer..." Clemont said with hesitation before he continued speaking. "Ash got really good. I battled him when he came to visit Prism Tower three months ago."

And just like that, Sawyer, Clemont, and Bonnie started arguing about who will come out on top in the World Coronation Series Tournament. Sawyer claimed that he would beat Ash and Korrina, while Bonnie and Clemont argued on their behalf. Moments later it appeared the entire friend circle that was present started putting out their opinions. Most of them placed bets on Ash.

"Come on, how can Ash lose? He was runner up of the Kalos League three years ago." Tierno argued.

"He may have been runner up, but I've been studying his battles closely ever since. In fact, I've seen his runs in the Sinnoh, Unova, and Alola Leagues." Sawyer said. 

"Ash will win because he has Ash-Greninja!" Bonnie defended.

"Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm betting money on Ash." Shauna butted in, while literally pulling out some cash from her purse.

However, while everyone was talking amongst each other, the group failed to notice a particular honey-blonde girl who seemed to have enough on her mind today. "Why do they have to keep on reminding me that he isn't here..."

Out of instinct, Serena clenched her fist and trembled a little. Tears start developing in her eyes.

"ENOUGH WITH THIS ASH TALK!" someone blurted out. Everyone froze and stopped what they were doing to look at who shouted out. It was Serena. Her face became red and her eyes were diluted with subtle tears. Clearly, the mention of Ash reminded her that Ash wasn't there to watch her nor comfort her. She loved and missed him so much, that it hurts just hearing people mention his name so casually like that.

"Serena..." Shauna expressed sympathy for the poor honey-blonde girl. Shauna knew about her crush on the raven-haired trainer from Pallet Town and realized that perhaps everyone had stepped out of line. She was about to give her a comforting hug, but Serena quickly stepped back.

"He's not here so please stop talking about him... please..." pleaded Serena, who sniffled a bit.

"Will all performers please make it to the dressing rooms. The Showcase will begin in two hours, so will all registered performers please make it to the dressing rooms and backstage." A voice said in the intercom. In an instant, performers began to rush towards the dressing room area.

"I-I got to go..." Serena said with a sigh, before making her way towards her destination, with Pikachu in tow. She was given best wishes and good luck by her friends and mother, but she didn't turn back.

"Ash... I miss you..." Serena whispered to herself, before drying her tears with her hands. She started walking towards the dressing rooms that are available for all performers.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

On her way to the dressing rooms, Pikachu looked around for a few moments, before she jumped off Serena's shoulder and ran off.

"Pikachu! Come back! The dressing rooms are over here!" Serena called out. But her Pikachu just continued running. Serena had no choice but to run after her.

"Pikachu?! Pikachu where are you?" Serena yelled out. After a few more calls she finally located her. When Serena finally caught up to Pikachu, she noticed that her Pikachu was talking with another Pikachu.

"Pikachu, don't run off like that next time!" Serena said with a sigh of relief. It would have been bad if her Pikachu got lost before the showcase even began. 

It reminded her of how her Eevee ran away from Ash and her friends during one of her showcases. Apparently, Eevee got scared by the loud noises and bright lights and ran out to hide. Fortunately for Serena, Eevee came out of hiding when she noticed how worried Serena was.

"Pi pika!" her Pikachu squeaked as she pointed at the Pikachu that was next to her. Serena took a good look at the other Pikachu. For some reason, he looked familiar to her. Very familiar. In fact, she could tell that the Pikachu recognized her too. It was in his eyes.

"Hi, are you lost Pikachu?" Serena asked the Pikachu. In response, the Pikachu shook his head and squeaked, "Pika pi!" and ran off getting absorbed into the crowds of people. Serena stood there dumbfounded.

"Pika pi... that's what Ash's Pikachu says when it refers to Ash... " Serena thought out loud with a small sigh. "It can't be... can it...?"

"Will all performers please make it to the dressing rooms." The voice in the intercom said. Serena looked at the time on her tablet and realized that the first round of the showcase will begin soon.

"Oh no! I have to hurry!" Serena quickly scooped up her Pikachu and made her way towards the dressing rooms.

In the dressing rooms, Serena called out Delphox so she could start grooming and dressing up her two Pokémon. She decided for the past two weeks that she was going to perform with Delphox and Pikachu for this exact showcase. They have practiced their routine constantly and she felt that she and her two Pokémon are going to win this showcase.

"Del-delphox..." Delphox muttered as she watched Serena carefully inspect her outfit. The fox Pokémon noticed that her trainer and fellow Pokémon were feeling anxious as they waited for their turn on stage. Delphox could have sworn her trainer's teeth were chattering with nerves.

"Okay... this is it... I hope we will be good enough for the audience..." Serena thought to herself as she started to develop doubts in her mind. Why was she so nervous this time? She wasn't nervous during the last two showcases she performed at. 

"Delphox, Del!" Delphox cried out with a confident expression written all over her face. Serena stared at her starter Pokémon for a moment before displaying an equally powerful confident expression on her own face.

"You're right, Delphox. We can win this! I believe in us!" Serena said with determination in her voice as she clenched a fist and raised it in the air. Her Pokémon cried out with equal determination as they continued to get ready for their performance.

"I will win this for Ash..."

When it was Serena's turn to perform, she wowed the audience alongside Delphox and Pikachu. First Pikachu started running around the stage and then used Double Team. In response, Delphox uses Hidden Power to form floating energy. Pikachu then used Electro Ball which got absorbed by the Hidden Power and exploded into different bright lights. As they were performing, Serena and her Pokémon moved in sync to the music. For the finale, Delphox twirled around while using Mystical Fire with her stick, while Pikachu used Thunderbolt around the trails of fire, Delphox left behind. The trio then did a finishing pose as the fire and electricity combined to create a stunning scene.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Timeskip...

"And the winner is... Performer Serena!" Monsieur Pierre declared. The crowd erupted into cheers and applause from throughout the theater.

Serena beamed with joy and excitement as the Klefki gave her the princess key. Serena held it up with her hands as she felt joy and relief rush in her body. She looked at her partners, Delphox and Pikachu, who were by her side.

"Thank you, both of you." Serena whispered, so only her Pokémon could hear. "We are going to the Master Class."

"Del!" Delphox cried out cheerfully, delighted that their hard work paid off in the end.

"Pi Pika!" Pikachu squeaked, also happy at the taste of victory.

Minutes after getting applauded and receiving her third and final princess key, Serena changed into her normal outfit and walked towards the Performer's Hall to meet up with her friends and family. When she got through, she was immediately congratulated by a cheery lemon-haired girl.

"Serena! You won! Now you can make it the Master Class Showcase!" Bonnie yelled excitedly as she rushed to Serena to give her a hug. Clemont quickly activated his Ambipom arms to pull Bonnie back so others could have a chance to congratulate her.

"Thanks, Bonnie. I couldn't have done it without you cheering me on, Bonnie." Serena said with gratitude.

"Aww... but lil' sis, I came to support you too..." a male voice said with a bit of fake mockery. Serena gasped and turned around to see a 21-year old boy who was grinning at her.

"CALEM!" Serena yelled out as she tackled her big brother in a hug. Calem returned the hug and smiled kindly.

"It's been a while, lil' sis, but you know me. I don't like staying indoors as much and I like to wander around wherever I go." Calem said.

Serena knew what he was implying and exited the embrace with a furious pout. Pikachu mimicked her trainer's expression.

"You left me and mom because you didn't want to become a Rhyhorn Racer!" Serena said as she playfully punched Calem's shoulder. "Because of you, I had to be the one to do morning training."

"But someone had to make the sacrifices in the family." Calem said with a smirk. Serena just rolled her eyes at her brother's attitude, but then smiled. He hasn't changed much since the last time she saw him. Attitude-wise that is.

"Serena!" two feminine voices called out. Serena smiled as she spotted her two friends that she made in Hoenn. They were the best of friends.

"May! Dawn!" Serena cried out as the three embraced in a group hug.

"Why aren't we close to her like that..." Miette whispered to Shauna. Shauna just shrugged, but smiled at the scene. At least Serena was becoming happier than she was prior to the performance. However, everyone except Serena knew that Serena was about to become the happiest girl in the world very soon.

"Serena, we saw everything. You were amazing!" Dawn squealed. "The combination of Pikachu's Thunderbolt and Double Team with Delphox's Mystical Fire was such a sight. Not to mention you three were moving in sync so perfectly!"

"Right!" May agreed. "Don't forget the cute outfits, especially the one you wore! You were so cute and attractive that someone here practically drooled all over himself."

"Someone here? Please don't say it's Tierno..." Serena prayed.

Shauna just laughed and playfully shook her head. "Nope! But you'll find out soon enough."

"Come on, do you really think that lowly of me? I have standards you know!" Tierno said as he crossed his arms.

Serena laughed and then noticed two other boys, who were next to May and Dawn. One she identified as Drew, who is May's boyfriend. She met him a few times in Hoenn whenever May would bring him over. He was a very skillful coordinator who is apparently named as the Johto Region's Best Coordinator. She remembered that he basically associated himself with roses and gave one to May almost every time they met. Honestly, Serena found it to be quite cute.

Serena turned to the other boy, who she didn't know, but assumed he's the boyfriend of Dawn that she mentioned a couple of times. The boy wore an orange and white striped jacket and was accessorized with a green scarf around his neck. His eyes are the color of orange and his hair is a color of a type of blonde. The boy seemed to be eager or hyperactive about something, that's for sure. Or is that always his personality? Dawn will have to tell her later.

"So Serena, you know my boyfriend, Drew. And this is Dawn's boyfriend..." May was about to introduce the unfamiliar boy, but was abruptly interrupted by the said boy.

"The name is Barry. I come from Twinleaf Town in the Sinnoh Region. Better not forget or you will have to pay up a fine in under ten seconds! Did you forget?!? Oh, I'm going to have to give you a fine for that!" Barry started rambling on. Everyone sweatdropped at the boy's actions, while mentally Dawn facepalmed.

"You had one job, Barry!" Dawn thought as she blushed with embarrassment. She sometimes wondered how she even got Barry as her boyfriend.

"Is he always like that?" Clemont whispered to Dawn, but tried to not be rude. He had hoped that nobody else would hear their mini conversation.

Dawn nodded. "Yep, pretty much. Don't get me started on how he asked me out on a date..."

"I will try to remember that... Barry." Serena said with amusement in her voice. Pikachu, who was on her shoulder sweatdropped.

"So lil' sis, do you have any plans for what you want to do for the rest of the day?" Calem questioned Serena. She shook her head and thought for a second, but was interrupted by Bonnie.

"I know! Let's go to Prism Tower! We have a large living area up there and we can show May, Dawn, Drew, and Barry around the inside of the tower!" Bonnie suggested with a smile.

"That sounds like a great idea, Bonnie," Clemont said to his sister. "How about it guys?" He asked everyone.

"Yeah, that sounds fantastic! But after that, I'm going to go around Lumiose City to check out the best places to eat." May said, while thinking about the food she may find.

"That's my girlfriend for you," Drew said with a tired sigh.

"Okay then, let's go. I know a shortcut!" Bonnie cut in and dragged Serena by the hand with her. Everyone then followed the girls, giggling and grinning at what is in store for the honey-blonde performer.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Timeskip...

"Alright, we are here everyone." Clemont said. Clemont then got his phone and did something on it, which Serena noticed. Maybe he is texting his girlfriend?

"Wow, it's so tall!" Dawn gasped in awe.

"It's way prettier at night when the lights of the tower and city light up." Bonnie said.

"Really, oh I got to have a picture!" May squealed with excitement.

"I can take your picture tonight." Trevor volunteered, while holding up his trusty green camera. The keystone can be seen glimmering in the sun.

"That would be awesome, Trevor. Thank you!" May replied with a smile.

Serena was smiling at her group of friends and family. Only one more person could make it perfect. A certain raven-haired trainer and his beloved electric mouse Pokémon-

"Pikachu!"

Serena turned to her shoulder. "Huh, did you say something, Pikachu?" Her Pikachu shook her head in response, indicating no.

"Pika-chu! Pi!" a squeak was heard.

There it was again. This time Serena looked down to her feet to see another Pikachu. This one was of the male gender and was currently wearing... a straw hat?

"Pikachu!" Pikachu chirped as he reached out his paws to Serena. Serena's Pikachu eagerly got down and started squeaking at the other Pikachu. This must mean that this Pikachu is the same one as the one at the Showcase Theater earlier. Does this Pikachu belong to...

"A-Are... y-you..." Serena stuttered as she got down to her knees. She then gently took the straw hat from Pikachu's head, inspecting it closely. The others gave one another knowing grins.

"It... looks just like the one I wore when I was small. It was my favorite hat. I wore it to Professor Oak's summer camp, when I met Ash..." Serena was deep in thoughts and started to develop tears in her eyes. She didn't notice the doors to Prism Tower opening as a certain raven-haired teenager came out from the automatic doors.

The boy spotted the girl, who was hunched over at the moment. He grinned to himself, as he quietly crept from behind.

"A Pikachu... the straw hat. Is-is he..." Serena's thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the shoulder that made her jump in surprise. She quickly whipped her head behind her to see the raven-haired boy she longed to see again. He was taller since the last time she saw him. He was also somewhat more muscular too and his whole body appeared toned. Slowly, her eyes met his more defined face, and moments later his amber-colored eyes met with her big cerulean blue ones. They stared longingly at one another in silence, neither daring to avert their gazes.

It was just silence until someone interrupted it. A particular 11-year-old lemon-haired girl to be exact.

"Just kiss already you two!" Bonnie yelled out in frustration out of nowhere.

To be continued... 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 21.2K 67
5 years after Ash's death, the ultimate Pokémon tournament is being held. All the best trainers are competing in it. A mystery masked trainer suddenl...
59.4K 1K 28
1: Bonds of Amour The Kalos Region, also known as The Region of Love. One day, Ash was finishing his adventure through Unova, and the next, he finds...
61.9K 977 13
It's been six years after Ash's time with the World coronation series yet his ambition to be the very best was still unreached in his own eyes. He pl...
81.6K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...