Haikyuu Imagines

נכתב על ידי mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... עוד

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

nishinoya x reader

1.8K 48 41
נכתב על ידי mddyls

so took a while cuz school :,) im sorry but anyway enjoy

————

    Today's the day that she'll get married. After all the chasing, confessing, and all the trials, they're finally getting married. I, along with many people, will be the witness for that wonderful event.

    I brush her hair, and she smiles at our reflection. I'm really happy for her, she looks really happy and excited, and surely full of love. The two are just amazing.

    I remember hearing her, now, to-be-husband confessing to her. It was weird and sudden, really, but no one really expected them to get together after high school. They look.. perfect.

    "What's with the frown (Y/n)-chan?" She asks, worriedly smiling at my reflection on the mirror as I fixed her hair. "Shouldn't you be happy on my special day?"

    "I am, Kiyoko-san.. just envious." She placed her hand on mine, smiling as she turned to face me properly. "You ended up with a very good man. He'll love you—he already have before this day or before you laid your eyes on him. Lovers like that are rare."

    "Don't be." She laughs, smiling brightly as a manner of cheering me up. "You will end up with someone similar, or even better. They just need to see how they're missing out so much on a beautiful and wonderful woman like you." I fake a tear, and carefully give her a hug.

    "I might've loved you instead, you're such a smooth talker." I tease, and we both laugh.

    The door opens, revealing one of the staffs—who is she again? "The bride and the bridesmaid has to get ready to head out. It's almost time."

    We hurried, and headed out. I followed behind her, holding on to the ends of her long wedding gown as she walked down the aisle with her father.

    I went to Nishinoya's side, Ryu's best man, and watched the whole ceremony progress. I keep looking at his way instead of theirs, and he'd flash me a smile whenever he catches me staring or glancing at him.

    The man who gets to marry the woman everyone likes isn't him after all. Today she'll be Tanaka Kiyoko, and we will only be watching at them elope, while I watch him swallow his feelings as he watches the couple.

    Everything seemed to happen quickly, and the main event has ended. His eyes were on her the whole time—except when he'd look at me because I keep staring.

    "(Y/n), hey (Y/n)." I look at the person waving their hand at my face, seeing Nishinoya chuckle at my face. "They're gonna do the thing now... catch the bouquet and you'll get married next." Oh, that's already on?

    "Yeah, thanks for snapping me out." Single for all of my life.

    Nishinoya brings me to the back, and before I was even able to adjust, Kiyoko-san threw the bouquet and I had caught it. Everyone's jaw dropped and I couldn't even process what had happened.

    Kiyoko-san laughed at my expression, smiling as if she had actually aimed for me. I smile at the couple as Ryu smoothly wraps an arm around her waist and kisses her cheek.

    Everyone had their own designated tables, and I am seated with Nishinoya and some of our friends from high school. Sugawara-san, Sawamura-san and Michimiya-san, Azumane-san, Narita, Ennoshita, and Kinnoshita.

    I find Nishinoya struggling with slicing his steak, making me laugh and everyone turn to him. "Don't laugh at me!" I nod and bite my lip to stop, and take his plate to do it for him. "Hey, I can do it myself.."

    I smile and continue to just slice the steak, placing it back in front of him after cutting it into perfect slices. He nodded as a thank you, with cheeks red out of embarrassment.

    "How dos it feel to see your long time crush and your best friend to get together?" Kinnoshita teases, and soon they started arguing over the matter.

    "I'm happy for Ryu and Kiyoko-san, okay? Don't make it seem like I'd suck up to them like a leech!" Nishinoya argued, and I felt someone kick my leg.

    Sugawara-san begged me to stop them, and I pretended to not understand. "Oh come on, Nishinoya just admit that you're jealous! The couple knows that already so a little honesty won't hurt!" Narita teased, and Sawamura-san seems to be getting a bit annoyed.

    "(Y/n) help me here." Nishinoya says as he tugs on my arm, pouting his lips and giving me the puppy eyes in which I returned with a shake of my head. "Why??? They're ganging up on me! (Y/n) help!"

    I look at the two boys, and at Nishinoya, and shake my head. "Well, you are jealous, aren't you?" I ask, and Narita and Kinnoshita start to laugh. Sugawara nudged my leg, and I smiled innocently. "Come on, how can you not be jealous of the two? They're happy."

    Sawamura-san furrows his brows at me, and I let out a nervous laugh. "(Y/n), how about you? Are you jealous?" Ennoshita suddenly asks, and I drink a little wine and shake my head. "Hmmm really?"

    "What's there to be jealous of? I'm not in love with Ryu." I confidently answer, and Ennoshita slightly nods his head, clearly pointing to the man next to me. "No." I say, and he teasingly nods.

    "What should (Y/n) be jealous of?" Nishinoya asks, and suddenly gasps a little bit loud. "Are you in love with Kiyoko-san too? Love rival!" I chuckle and nod, and he makes another exaggerated gasp, and the two of us laugh after a few seconds of pausing.

    We continued to dine, and we also gave our words to our newlyweds. Kiyoko-san kept on telling me that I should just confess, but surely he wouldn't say yes.

    The whole event passed, and the newlyweds had left ahead of everyone, and I am drunk. I drank too much wine, and I think the one holding on to me is Nishinoya.

    "Jeez, how could you get drunk during a wedding?" I just laugh, and he pulls me back as I tried to leave. "Don't wander off on your own."

    "Hey Nishinoya, and drunk (Y/n)—Mind if I help her get home? We live close to each other." I squint my eyes at the man, and see an old classmate.

    I let out a squeak, and hiccup as he wraps an arm around my waist. "Nah, I'll bring her home. This isn't when I should be leaving this drunkard alone."

    "You still care... right?" I hiccuped and he nodded. "Then.. be a good.... friend and bring me home..." I waved at the guy, and Nishinoya brought me away.

    He struggled so in the end he had to carry me to the car. He surprisingly owns one, and I'm kind of envious... I want to drive on my own. That would be nice.

    "Hey, drink this." I squint my eyes at the item he handed out, hearing him sigh and grab me, helping me drink whatever it was. "Sometimes you're so reckless." Coming from him..? "Don't drink that much—and yes, even on your own wedding day."

    "Okay." I smile, and he sighs again. "Sorry.... I got carried away.... the wine was perfect..." He fixed me on the shotgun seat, and fixed my seatbelt before we drove off.

    I just woke up on my bed without any sign of Nishinoya. I did find something at the kitchen. "Call me when you wake up, and uhm... I don't cook so I bought you takeout. Eat and get rid of that hangover."

    "Sure will do... Noya."

~~~

    The wedding went perfect, and the two were happy. I was a bit... sad, but how could I even show them that when I should be happy for the two? Plus it's childish to act like a brat on their wedding day.

    Ryu has been one of my closest friends, and he's a man alright. He came to me, and apologized for asking Kiyoko-san out back then when they just started dating. He did the same when he proposed to her.. and the same when he told me about their wedding.

    I purposely chose to travel a lot because I kind of wanted to get rid of my feelings for Kiyoko-san. I'm not even sure if it was love, or like, or merely infatuation.

    Kiyoko-san and I may have been in the same club, but that didn't necessarily mean we were close as individuals and as friends. She and I weren't.. we didn't know much about each other.

    I don't know how you can tell if it's love, but if it was, it's unrequited and of course.. if fate was real, then her fate isn't to end up with me. It was to be with him.

    I traveled all over the world, and I only communicate with a few people. It's difficult to keep up with many, so I only had (Y/n), Asahi-san, Chikara, and Ryu.

    Their wedding was last night, and I only came back to Japan for it. I'm leaving soon. I just need to make sure that (Y/n) actually woke up fine.

    "Nishinoya! I'm sorry for last night! And thank you for bringing me home! I got really carried away with the wine.. so uhm.. hehe sorry for troubling you."

    "It's fine. Did you eat..?" Maybe it'd be better if she had eaten my cooking, but I totally suck so I didn't try. "I'm sorry, I don't know how to cook.. but I did buy your favorite, right?"

    "Yeah! Thanks again!" Should I tell her I'm leaving? It's not like she should.. but maybe she'd be looking for me. "Nishinoya..? Are you there? Hellooooooooo?" I chuckle and hum, hearing her talk to herself about how good the food smelled.

    "Hey, I didn't have anyone to tell aside from you.. but I'm leaving Japan soon. I'm traveling to the Philippines then to Malaysia.. Thailand and you know just go on with traveling around the world." There's dead silence. "I figured I should tell you.. tell the Tanaka's since I can't actually get myself to."

    "Hmmmm okay! When are you leaving?"

    "Two weeks."

    "Okayyyy, I'll tell the couple. But, what'll you be doing while you're here?" Travel... maybe not. "Are you crashing at Sugawara-san's again? Are you even helping with his exams?" Where did that assumption come from?

    "No, since when have I stayed at—never mind." I have, a lot.. before. "But, yeah I never help." She suddenly squeals and I can hear her blowing. "Did something happen?"

    "Was pouring hot water then... guess what?" I hum, hearing her chuckle to herself. "I poured it into myself sooooooo I gotta clean up. I gotta go! I'll talk to you later! Bye!"

    "Yeah sure, get yourself cleaned before you get a burn. Talk to you later." She just left her phone and went to her cupboards, I could hear everything. I ended the call to give her some privacy.

    I look at my schedule, finding nothing aside from my trip in two weeks. What should I do for the next two weeks? Traveling is fun, but it's tiring.. But I do enjoy it either way. But, travel..

    (Y/n) only has work for three days, Chikara is filled, Asahi-san is out of the country right now, Ryu... busy with honeymoon. Honeymoon.....

    I wonder if I could ever get to experience the same thing. Ryu was like me, a perverted teenager back in high school. But, he changed ever since Kiyoko-san became his girlfriend.

    Well, he would tell me how frustrated he is because he's scared that he'd offend Kiyoko-san if he spoke about indecent things.. but he wasn't the same as back then. So, I couldn't be the same too.

    Is everyone like me? Blindly reaching out to everyone to look for love, for the one who's fated to be with them? I'm starting to make everything sound childish.

    My phone lights up and rings, a new message from (Y/n). "Tsukishima's girlfriend invited me to come to a trip with them. Everyone else is going too, will you come? It's this week, so if you don't have anything then bitch you ain't got a choice." Damn, she's harsh sometimes.

    And just like that, the days passed and we went to a trip. I still can't process why Tsukishima would let his girlfriend invite all of us when he hates crowds—basically us—for being noisy.

    I was supposed to bring (Y/n) to the beach, but Sugawara-san ended up picking her up instead. Now, I'm late. They even made me bring food. This is ridiculous.

    "You're late!" That's (Y/n). "Jeez Nishinoya I was starving! You always manage to be late!"

    "I know I know, I stopped by your apartment because you told me to pick you up! But you—!" The moment I saw her, my mind went blank. She's in a swimsuit.. a two piece bikini. When did she ever..? "You had Sugawara-san pick you up instead."

    "Well, we met at the convenience store hehe, sorry." I don't know if I should be pissed or if I should give in because she's effortlessly cute sometimes.

    "Whatever, let's just get the damn food out." Tsukishima says, and I really want to hit him, but his girlfriend was defending him. Everyone and their boyfriends or girlfriends.

    All of them went into the water, but I didn't feel like it. I hate how almost everyone's with their lover, except for Sugawara-san, (Y/n) and me.

    Kageyama and Hinata's around, and they're getting all the attention which is somewhat annoying. I kind of wanted to do something too.

    "Hey, why you sitting alone here? How about we go to the water?" (Y/n) asks, and I shake my head. "Still sulking over the wedding? Come on, jeez grow up man."

    "Shut up, it feels as if you're insulting my height." She bursts into laughter, almost spitting the drink she just sipped. "Be careful, jeez. Was it that funny? Our height is.. somehow almost near.."

    "Whatever, but still, don't just sulk there and have fun." I refused but she kept insisting. "Don't be offended, but what do you like about Kiyoko-san so much that you're still in love with her?"

    That was a sudden question, but.. "She's hot, sexy, beautiful, and cute—especially when she's acting shy! It's really adorable." She looks a bit surprised but she did laugh.

    "Anything about her? Aside from outward appearance?" It struck me.. what exactly of her do I like? "Or did you fall head-over-heels for the woman that you'll love her either way, even if you'd only find out after you get together with her?"

    I nod, and she pats my head. "I'm not a child."

    "But you're acting like one." Tch. "I really don't know how to help, but stop staying here. I called you out here to have fun, so forget about everything else for now. Just do whatever you want to." Whatever..?

    "Thanks.. I'm glad I have a friend like you." Yeah, I should have fun.

~~~

    I planned the trip. I wanted him to relax, and calm down with the wedding and his feelings for her. He looks really strained and troubled, it's not like him.

    The Nishinoya I know is really energetic, no matter what time of the day, and he's really.. talkative. But, he's been quiet—too quiet. Different from when he's playing a game.

    I planned the trip. I wanted him to have fun. But, it wasn't meant to end up this way.

    I find myself on a hotel bed with a sleeping Nishinoya beside me. Both of us completely bare... after last night. Why the fuck did I drink so much alcohol?!

    Moreover, how could he have a desire to do it with me?! I'm not even her!

    I know Nishinoya well enough to know that he wouldn't fuck any other girl just because he's driven to do it. He'd only ever do it with the one he loves, and I'm not that one!

    I'm a fucking idiot!

    I got washed up, and he was still asleep after I showered. I went out to buy food, and found him awake when I got back. His cheeks are so red, and he looks worried.

    "(Y/n)!" I scream and almost drop the food. He could've called out normally! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take your first... and I'm sorry really it wasn't supposed to happen!"

    I sigh, and place the food on his table. I make my way up to him, and flick his forehead as hard as I could. He groaned and fell back to the bed, whining as he sat back up.

    I'll swallow my pride and my dignity. "It's fine. I don't clearly remember how I ended up drinking with you, but it's fine. We were driven because of alcohol, and nothing else. I'm partly to blame." I give him a smile, and he looks like he could breathe now. "It's alright."

    "I still feel bad." Well, I feel bad too.

    "And," I flick his forehead again, "who the fuck said it was my first?"

    "(Y/n), we've been friends since high school and you've never dated anyone. Plus, you're not a pervert like me." He makes sense. "So please, don't flick my forehead ever again."

    "Anyway, we'll put this behind us. Nothing happened last night. We just spent the night out together, and watched movies—horror movies. Then we went home the day after." He nods in agreement, wearing a shirt and other clothes to cover up. "Ew, don't wear the same clothes."

    "I'm taking a shower. Do you expect me to walk around with no clothes?" Then he smirked, walking very closely to me. "Why wanna see big D again?" I punch his chest, and he groans. "I fucking hate you sometimes."

    "Back to you." I smile innocently and get my food to eat.

    "But (Y/n), thanks." I am just a friend after all. "If it wasn't you, I'd be sued for rape.. but considering we were both drunk.. anyway, I'm sorry and thanks. I owe you a lot." I give him one last smile before turning to eat my food.

    The day went by, and days passed quickly. Sugawara-san called and asked what the hell happened to us, and I just said that we got drunk and had to stop at a hotel.

    Nishinoya left for his trip soon after, and I went back to my normal life. But, I even helped the Tanaka's with something. They were pretty much an awkward newlywed couple.

    Work wasn't harsh, but it wasn't fun either. I kind of wished I could travel around just like Nishinoya—I wouldn't if I only have something fun to do like, watch a volleyball game.

    Speaking of volleyball, everyone's abroad for a match. Hinata and Kageyama did disappear the next day. I just found out that they went to Beijing for a match.

    I have other friends aside from the ones from Karasuno, but nothing beats high school friends. If Kiyoko-san wasn't married, and if Hitoka-chan was here in Sendai, we might be having fun by now.

    And thus, two uneventful months came to pass. The only event I considered was a welcoming party for the newbies in the company. That was.. boring.

    But finally! Kiyoko-san invited me to go to their house! Ryu has some things to do outside so I was invited.

    "So, how does it feel to live under the same roof? You two never lived under one during college." Her cheeks are red, though she tried to hide them.

    "It's normal... but it's fun." She's so in love it's so obvious. "How about you? Anything eventful?" I smile and she laughs. "So none?" I nod and sigh, seeing a cute photograph of the newlyweds on the shelf.

    "You guys are adorable."

    "You should get married too." I don't even have a boyfriend. "You know, you can't just live your life being jealous of us when you could actually have a relationship with someone if only you'd break that pride of yours and confess."

    "He still loves you, Kiyoko-san. I can't force myself to be someone's lover when they're hung up on someone else." She smacked my head and sighed. "I can't force a person to look at me, when they're full attention is on something else. You know that about me."

    "But will you continue to drool over other people's relationships?" Drool sounds vulgar. "It's a shame Nishinoya doesn't see how you're a better match to him than I am." I shake my head and she sighs.

    "Any man would like to have you as their girlfriend." I say and give her a thumbs-up.

    "Then tell me why Tsukishima never cared?" Ahh shit. I can never win against her. "See, people actually have their own preferences but some are blinded by desire and appearances."

    "Are you telling me you're wild in bed?" Her whole body grew red, and she smacked me hard on the head. "I was clearly kidding!!!"

    "You indecent child." She says.

    "Remind you I am a year younger." She sighed, and we both bursted into laughter. "But still, I'm kind of a stubborn one and Nishinoya is the same. So, everything's just a fantasy."

    "Keep dreaming and it'll end up only as a fantasy. Start working and it might turn into a reality." Sounds nice, but must I say that the key word is might?

    "I'm home girls!" And I'm about to be jealous. Ryu kissed her cheek, and smiled at me. "I'm making dinner."

    "Wow you cook?" He smirked victoriously. He's proud.

    "A man's gotta learn what he's gotta learn for his woman!" He says, sounding really proud of himself as he went off to the kitchen. "Right, Kiyoko-san?"

    "Wasn't my nickname Honey?" Did Kiyoko-san just say that? What the fuck did Ryu do to her?! "Hmm.." She's such a tease too. The next second I found him hugging her tight and apologizing for not calling her Honey.

    "I want to puke." Too sweet. It actually makes m want to puke. "You guys are so happy together." He smiled and kissed the top of her head before heading back to the kitchen.

    "Confess, get a boyfriend and get married. Then stopping looking at us like that." I nod and just waited for dinner to be ready.

    I went to the bathroom, and stayed in there for a while. I knew that peanut butter and jelly, coke, milk, and some other things would make my stomach like this. I shouldn't have eaten the others.

    I feel sick. I felt so sick that I couldn't eat at their place. Ryu did give me bentos of his food. What a man. I feel bad for leaving like that...

    But still, I feel sick.

~~~

    I'm still in Thailand, and I'm off to China next week because Kageyama said he wanted me to come. My kouhais (juniors) actually miss me.

    Then, Sugawara-san called me at 3 in the morning, yelling nonstop while my brain was still processing. I didn't understand anything he said. I was out cold after drinking with a few friends.

    I had him explain everything all over again for a few times, but my hangover and my drowsiness wasn't helping. I ended the call without letting him know. I bet he continued to scold me until he realized he had no one on the other end of the line.

    I woke up hours later, and I headed to the bathroom first. The water just dripping on me feels good. I feel awake now that I'm in the shower.

    Being in a hotel only reminds me of what had happened with (Y/n) during that trip. Ever since—even before then—I couldn't help but think about her.

    Sometimes I just wonder if she's actually ok, or if she isn't. But, her smile is always so bright and she jokes a whole lot too. It actually brightens me up as well. I kind of miss her already.

    I.. what? WAIT?!

    Idiot—miss who again?! I miss who??? (Y/n)? Maybe uhm as a friend yes... no! It doesn't feel that way! Nishinoya Yuu snap out of it!

    Great. Just when I tried to distract myself, I realize that my battery was completely dead. Suga-san shouldn't call like that.. what is he? My girlfriend? More like a wake up call.

    I watched movies, but all of them were boring. I instead watched my phone charge until it was usable, seeing over 100 messages from various people.

    I checked messages from friends I met here, and most of them are girls. I left them on read. I proceeded to Asahi-san, and he just showed me the amount of messages he got from Suga-san.

    Reminds me... "Shit!"

    I hurriedly fixed my things, and got ready. What the fuck. Things haven't been smooth and now this is making things worse. I'm an idiot! Fucking hell.

    "Get on the next plane to help her, or I will get on the next plane to murder you. Sincerely, Sugawara Koushi."

    Just like what he wanted, I went back to Japan as soon as I could, and I was welcomed with raging Daichi-san, Suga-san, Chikara, and Ryu. Like I wasn't expecting shit!

    They scolded me nonstop, all the way back to my apartment. Everyone's really pissed. I didn't really... I don't even remember.. I used condoms that night!

    Ryu punched my head lightly, and scolded me, then told me right after not to worry because Kiyoko-san was already bearing a child before things between (Y/n) and I even happened.

    I'm alone now, but I feel uneasy for some reason. I dial her number, putting my phone away from my ear when I was welcomed with loud music. Is she at a club?

    "Hi uhm, I'm Tatsumaki! And uhm if you're looking for (Y/n), she's... uhm at the dance floor so uhm.. please take her home. We're at the club—" I ended the call and went to the club as fast as I could.

    I got to the club. Tried calling her again, but the guy from earlier isn't picking up anymore. Where is she? I jump into the next plane, come back home, and now this. I haven't rested yet.

    Just then, I find the most frustrating sight. A guy's making out with her, and she's... she's wasted! He's—Now this is rape.

    I kick the guy off her, and find her phone with him. "Who the fuck are you?" I grab (Y/n)'s phone from him, and he throws a punch at me. I kick him off again, and catch (Y/n) before she fell to the floor. She's almost barely clothed. "I asked you a fucking question you dwarf!"

    "I'm Nishinoya Yuu, and the one you're violating is my woman. Hands off, you twerp." I fix her clothes, and he pushed me off. He hurt (Y/n)..

    I kicked him off as much as I could, until the Tatsumaki guy actually showed up and helped. Tastumaki got the twerp away, and I fixed (Y/n) and brought her home.

   She reeks of alcohol, but moreover, she smells like the man from earlier. That fucking asshole.

    I contemplated a lot, but I ended up leaving her in her underwear while I looked for something for her to wear. I brought her to my apartment, just 'cause.

    I got her to wear a sweatshirt, huge enough to cover her bottom, and made the bed comfortable for her to sleep on. She's really... wasted this time. I hope the baby's safe.. because honestly, a part of me wanted it to happen.

    Ever since the trip to the beach, and a few days before that, I couldn't stop thinking about the ones around me. Of course, I had my mind on Ryu's marriage, but I also had my mind on her.

    (Y/n) kept staring during their wedding, and I couldn't help but notice, and I found her really beautiful that night.  But again, she was drunk... why is that she's always drunk when I'm around?

    So, when we accidentally had sex.. back then I kind of wished something would happen. I don't know why. But, surely it wasn't for me to run away, or brag about ridiculous things. I guess I wanted to settle down..

    Traveling is tiring, but it can be fun.. but it's also lonely. I've always wanted to invite her, but she just.. she didn't seem like the type to do things—settle down.

    Up until earlier.. 'Noya-san, I know you're as dumb as I am, but I didn't know you were dense.. (Y/n)'s been in love with you for years, but you never even noticed.' Is what Ryu said, and really, it made me smile inside—if I had smiled then, Suga-san would've taken my head.

    But.. "I can love you too... well, maybe I already do." I wrap an arm around her waist, and pull her to me. I feel kind of anxious though. I kissed her cheek and left her on the bed.

    I slept on the couch. I'm scared that I might make things uncomfortable for her.

~~~

    I woke up to the smell of soy sauce. It made me stand from the bed, though I struggled, and head out to eat. I blinked my eyes to focus on the person in the kitchen, seeing Nishinoya cooking.

    Should I be surprised because he's here, or that because he can cook? Or because I'm only in a sweatshirt and I'm in his apartment?

   "Why am I..?" He smiled, turned off the stove, and set the table. "What's going on?"

    "Eat for some energy, then we'll talk.. or would you rather take a shower after? Then we'll talk?" I shake my head, thank him for the food, and eat.

    His cooking.. it improved, and the food it's clearly Southeast Asian food. It tastes different from Japanese foods, but one word, delicious.

    He left me alone when I ate, and it made me feel kind of lonely. Why am I in this place anyway? Why is he here and not in China? What the hell is going on?

    I finish everything and head to him, tugging on his sleeve to catch his attention. "Come here." He pulled me closer, and covered me with a blanket. "Where should I start?"

    "Why are you here? Why am I here? Did we do it again???" He shook his head, and gave me a pillow to cover my lap.

    "Suga-san demanded me to come home, I know you're pregnant, and no we didn't. The reason why you're like that is because I got you change into a sweatshirt. I didn't touch you—however tempting it may have been." I hug myself and he pats my head.

    "Did you save me last night?" He nods, and I kind of feel sad because of his smile. "Are you okay?"

    "Why have you never told me that you were in love with me?" I.. fuck. Did Ryu tell him? "Ryu told me, and I.." He loves her. "Now, you're pregnant with the child of a man who doesn't love you—is that what you think I'd say?"

    "What..? I.."

    "I'm sorry. I think I wished that you'd get pregnant.. I just.." His cheeks are red. "I wanted to settle down, but I didn't have anyone. But, I'd always think of you...."

    "Wait—I'm sorry I kind of lost you. What are we talking about again?" He furrowed his brows and frowned.

    "I'm saying that I..." He?? "Don't hit me with the next set of words." I nod, and he buries hi face in his hands. "When we had sex for the first time, I realized that I loved you.. love actually.. I kind of hope you'd be pregnant so I could have an excuse to take care of you."

   He peeked through his arm, and I couldn't bring myself to answer. "Nishinoya.... You want to keep the baby?" He slowly nods his head, and I feel my heart sink. "But I.. I've been trying to have miscarriage so I wouldn't trouble you.."

    He looked at me with a pale face. "H-Have you had miscarriage already? D-Did you lose the baby?" He sounds disappointed. "I wanted to have an excuse to pin you down.... but if the baby's gone.."

    "We can just.. m-make another one.." I say, feeling really stupid for saying that.

    I ended up getting checked up in the afternoon, and I went in alone because he didn't want to hear the news. He stayed outside and... He'd be happy to hear.

    "The doctor said I'm fine.. the baby's fine and well." He pulled me into a hug, and cried on my stomach. "Nishinoya? Why are you crying?"

    "Because the baby's fine.. I'm happy.. I love you, (Y/n).. Don't try to have miscarriage ever again." He kissed my clothe stomach, and stood to press a kiss on my lips.

    "You love me..? You love me?" He nods, and I feel myself tearing up. He said he loves me.. and he's serious. His eyes are dead serious. He pressed another kiss on my lips, and smiled.

    "I will see you walk down that aisle.. and I'll show everyone that you're my woman, and I promise.. I'll show you how much I actually love you."

    took a while, and uhm sorry! aaaaa this literally took a while lmao anyway! i hope you guys have a great day afternoon and night! goodmornight to everyone! i love you all and i hope you enjoyed reading!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

261K 5K 45
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝ '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥'. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴...
131K 2.9K 20
Just a bunch of one-shots for you fan out there~ I take requests but I don't know how much time it'll take to upload them ^^ Don't hesitate to ask m...
151K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...
254K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...