Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

26.) 🍒

2.6K 39 2
By sxmply_basxc

⚠️ WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO GRAPHIC SEX DETAILS!! ⚠️

// A.N: It's long as shit. Strap in and enjoy the ride my dears. (I'm not kidding about the warning) Much love <3 //

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"You go check in and I'll get the bags" Garrett said before I closed the door to the car.

We were supposed to go to my parents house but it was super late and I wasn't sure they would be awake. I didn't want to chance calling and waking them up either.

I finished getting us checked in when I saw Garrett trudging into the hotel lobby with our luggage.

"Room 314, Lover Boy. It has a view of the city" I said smiling, taking my makeup and shoe bag from Garrett.

When we walked out of the elevator Garrett practically ran to the window to look out at the city.

"Wow. You grew up here babe" he asked curiously. He looked so amazed while the lights made his face glow up.

I laughed lightly.

"No way! Downtown Detroit is way nicer than the actual 'city' I grew up in baby" I said honestly.

Downtown Detroit was pretty nice. There were hotels, bars, casinos, restaurants, stores, outlet malls, and everything else you'd need. Where I grew up wasn't nice. Not at all.

"What do you mean" he asked leaning on the window.

"Let's go to the room" I laughed not wanting to carry these bags anymore.

As we started walking towards our room I decided to answer.

"I grew up in the 'hood' of Detroit" I said using my hands to quote the word "hood".

"It's nothing like this. Here it's busy, but people are chill" I explained. "Where I'm from, saying 'your momma' can get you into serious trouble" I said, emphasizing the word "serious".

"What kind of trouble" he asked looking back at me while he opened the door.

"Went to school with a guy who shot another kid because of it."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You're serious?"

"As a heart attack" I answered crossing my heart and raising my hand.

"Wow. That's insane."

"Ya... Ya, it is."

***

Garrett's P.O.V:

Ever since the car I've been wanting Rachelle. She was so incredibly hot then. While Rachelle took a quick shower I sat here reliving our moment in the car.

"Uh-uhh, Garrett" she moaned in a stutter.

She threw her head back while I toyed with her. Her body rocked back and forth while my fingers danced inside her. Her hands lightly dug into my shoulders for balance.

F*ck she's hot.

"Ride my fingers Princess" I demanded.

She had already expressed how she felt weird on top, but I HAD to take advantage of this time. Who knows the next time I'll be able to get her on top.

She hesitated for a few seconds before rocking her body up and down my fingers.

"You like that babygirl?"

"Mmm" she hummed.

That wasn't enough for me though. Hearing her voice tremble and quiver in pleasure as she talked killed me. I needed that.

"Words. I want to hear how you like it" I said.

"I... fu— I like it- ugh!"

Oh, how I longed to hear her say "f*ck" while we... well, f*cked.

I found myself growing harder and harder the longer I relived it. I was going absolutely insane sitting here. I wanted her so bad, but I'd already kept her up in the car the whole 8 hour trip here.

We both needed sleep, but I needed a release even more.

I checked, finding myself pleased to hear the water of her shower still running.

I slid my hand down into my boxers to grab myself. I pumped my dick thinking of how Rachelle's body looked on me.

My hands caressing her curves, her body bobbing up and down on my fingers, her shake when she came, the light sweat that covered her forehead from exertion... everything.

My hand pumped faster and faster with every thought. Just thinking of her made me moan.

"Rachelle" I moaned to myself... over and over again.

Rachelle's P.O.V:

I walked out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel. I thought I heard Garrett calling my name, but by now I thought he'd be asleep.

I walked out to see Garrett with his hand in his pants and his head thrown back, moaning my name.

I had no idea what to do. Do I say something or not? I mean, this is extremely hot, but maybe I should... I don't know... leave.

Suddenly he raised his head and slowed his hand saying, "f*ck! I want her so f*cking bad."

I wanted to run but I was too late. He looked at me. We made eye contact! Shit.

"Rachelle" he asked with wide eyes.

I felt my face get bright red. I had no idea what to say. Well, duh. I just stood here watching him masturbate, of course I have no idea what to say.

"Yes" I asked walking to my suitcase like nothing happened.

I rummaged through my bag trying desperately to avoid the "what we're you doing" question. I heard Garrett get up but I didn't look to see what he was doing.

I felt his hands abruptly grip my waist, pulling me from my suit case. My back pressed against his chest while my hands clung to my towel to keep it up.

He drooped his head to my ear whispering lightly. "Were you watching me?"

"Of course not" I lied quietly.

"You're lying" he said nibbling my ear.

"Of course I was lying. Why on earth would I admit to watching him?" I thought to myself.

I decided to stay quiet knowing there was no point in arguing since he clearly saw me watching him.

His lips peppered kisses on my neck, occasionally sucking on my skin.

"Garrett, don't leave any hickeys" I started.

"I don't want my parents to think we're dirty" I said trying not to create more work for my makeup routine in the morning.

"We are dirty" he said biting my neck making me close my eyes.

"Well... I'm dirty" he said smiling into my neck.

"So f*cking dirty" he said turning me around and peeling the towel from me.

He looked down at my body making me go crazy. Please stop looking.

"You look so sexy wet, baby" he said biting his lip.

Not being able to handle his staring anymore I stood up on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his.

His hands wrapped around my back, pressing me harshly into him. This kiss was hungry. Needy.

We had just done this about 2 hours ago and he's already horny? I guess my issues were halting our sex life too...

I realized it's been at least a week since we'd done anything, but I'm sure it's been longer.

I was pulled from my depressing thoughts when he pulled away to look at me and speak.

"I want to try something" he said biting his lip, then pressing them to mine shortly.

"Ok..." I muttered.

He walked over to the bed removing his shirt while I followed him.

"I have a question, and it's ok if you say no, but I have to ask" he said studying my body while I try to nonchalantly cover it.

Before I got to answer he spoke again. "Stop covering yourself, Angel. You're so beautiful" he said making me almost melt into a puddle on the floor.

His needy, slow, raspy voice contradicted with his sweet and reassuring words.

"I can't help it" I admitted.

He kissed me again. His tongue glazed over my bottom lip before pulling it in with his teeth. His hands grabbed my sides and squeezed tightly.

When we came up for a breather he spoke again. "Will you suck my dick?"

My eyelashes fluttered signaling I needed him to say that again.

"What?"

"Will you suck my dick" he asked again boldly.

"I've— I've never done that before" I said not wanting him to expect much.

"F*ck" he said rubbing his hand over his face.

"What does that mean..." I asked nervously.

"Could you be anymore perfect" he said staring at my lips.

My lips curled into a bashful smile. A relieved smile really. Not quiet the reaction I was expecting, but I liked it.

"Well... knowing how to do it might be more perfect" I joked nervously.

He smiled, leaning to attach our lips.

"I'll teach you" he muttered in between kisses.

I pulled away and pressed out foreheads together trying to catch my breathe. I wanted to do this, but at the same time I was so incredibly nervous.

"Get on your knees" he said with heavy breathes.

I did as he said, getting on my knees while he propped himself onto the edge of he bed. He looked down at me like he was waiting, but I didn't know what on.

"Take off my belt" he said looking at me then his belt.

Shakily, I moved my hands to his belt, fumbling with the buckle trying to undo it without embarrassing myself.

My breathes were softly labored and my hands shook uncontrollably, which Garrett noticed.

"Stop" he said halting my hands at getting my attention.

"You don't have to do this" he said dragging his thumb over my bottom lip.

F*ck, that was hot.

"I— I know... but, I— I want to" I stuttered.

"Ya?"

"Yes" I said, making his eyes glow with lust.

"You want to put my dick in that little mouth of yours" he asked making a chill shoot down my spine.

I hesitated.

How the hell did he just think of that? Why was it so attractive?

"Yes."

"Yes, what" he asked.

I swallowed hard.

"I want to put you in my mouth" I mumbled nervously.

"Go on then. Unzip my pants Princess" he taunted.

I raised my hands up, pulling the belt off then unzipping his pants. When I finished unzipping his pants I waited for another command since I'd never done this before.

And I like it when he's demanding...

He got up, standing much taller than me, and looked down at me. His face was serious, but not angry. He looked determined.

"Pull my pants down Baby."

I did as he said, hooking my fingers in the top of his pants to pull them down. I slowly dragged them down his legs.

When they sat bunched up at his feet he stepped out, leaving him in just his boxers.

I placed my hands in my lap waiting as he tossed the pants to the side.

"F*ck, Princess. You look so f*cking hot right now" he stated with a needy undertone.

"Sitting there naked with your hands in your lap, waiting like a good girl for me to direct you on what to do next."

He paused, taking a deep breathe and then chuckling.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Rachelle. I want to be sweet but you make it so f*cking hard."

Me?!

I'm the one that drives him crazy?? No. It's definitely the other way around. I mean, I'm the one sitting here, a puddle at his feet. I'm the one waiting for him to f*ck me like a dog waits for a treat.

Me. Not him.

I looked up at him like a lost puppy. My heart was racing and my heat was tingling. I don't know what this feeling is, but I love it.

"Pull my boxers down, then take me in your hand, ok?" He looked at me so delicately.

I removed his boxers then grabbed him softly, not wanting to mess anything up with my lack of experience.

"Open your mouth for me Angel."

I opened my mouth as he tangled his hands in my hair, eventually guiding my head on his member.

"Ahh... f*ck" he muttered with his eyes closed.

"Bob your head... back and forth slowly. We're gonna go at your pace since— since it's your first time."

He stopped talking when I started to bob my head. I did my best to go slow, but not to the point where he was dying.

I went as far as I could before hitting my limit. I gagged lightly, learning my boundaries didn't exactly let me go far.

"Damn, baby. That was hot" he said gently pushing my head down on him.

The longer he was in my mouth the faster I went. His breathing picked up significantly when I placed my hand on his remaining length.

The room filled with his moans as I bobbed my head faster and faster discarding my gag reflex.

"F*ck Rachelle, I'm so close. F*cking suck me like that!! Just like that."

His hands harshly pulled my hair back as I tried to pleasure him. I hummed lightly in pain at his actions.

"Agh! F*ck, Rachelle" he moaned as he pulled my head back and looked down into my eyes.

"I wanna cum in your precious mouth. Take me out if you don't want it."

I kept my hand and mouth moving as he smirked. I felt him twitch before he threw his head back and gave a very pleased moan.

He pulled himself out of my mouth, cum falling on my lip as he did so. He wiped my bottom lip with his thumb, slightly pulling it to the side.

Just before he pulled his hand away, I grabbed his arm holding it in place as I sucked the cum from his thumb.

He smirked only for a moment.

"Get up. Now."

I stood up, locking my hands together behind my back. I felt his breathing as I stood looking at his defined chest. I nervously looked up to see why he was being quiet.

"Did I do something wrong" I asked anxiously.

"Yes."

"W-what? What did I do?" I sounded like a child wanting to avoid punishment.

"You went on a date with me" he smirked, pulling my chin to his face.

His lips entangled with mine. This kiss was aggressive. He practically chewed on my bottom lip in between our tongue battles.

"Lay down" he said kissing me one last time.

As soon as I laid down he started to kiss my legs. He trailed love bits up my legs and thighs before stopping. He looked up at me, smirking before he dipped his head to my lower stomach, avoiding the area I wanted him in.

"Garrett..." I whined.

"What is it Princess? What do you want" he asked in between aggressive and needy suctions on my waistline and hips.

"You... I- I want you" I said breathlessly.

He smiled deviously, pecking my stomach one last time before pulling his face up to whisper in my ear.

"That's not enough babygirl. I want you to tell me what you want from me."

My mind had a million things rushing through it, but I sat there with sealed lips.

"Fine. Have it your way" he said before getting off from above me.

I whined lightly to myself. All I wanted was for him to kiss me, I just didn't want to say it.

He stood up and turned to walk to the bathroom. Just before he turned the corner he looked at me to smile a devil's grin.

"I'll go finish myself. I'm sure you can do the same" he said walking past the divider wall.

When I didn't hear him walk back I hopped up to go see what he was doing. I walked to the bathroom door knocking softly. I knocked again a little bit after he didn't answer.

I knocked again and again, still no answer. I turned to walk away before I heard the door rattle.

"Did you need something kitten" he asked menacingly.

I turned to look at him, finding enjoyment in this new nickname.

"Why'd you leave" I pouted.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Garrett, don't do this. Please" I begged. "I just want you... in... m-me."

"Really Rachelle... I have no idea what you're talking about" he teased with a smirk.

I couldn't handle him anymore. But... I had the perfect idea.

"I'll do it myself then" I said pushing him out of the door way.

"You'll do what" he asked snapping back to reality with crinkled eyebrows.

"I'll... help... myself" I said trying to be as confident as possible but failing miserably.

"You wouldn't dare" he said stepping as close as he could get to me.

"Yes. Yes, I would" I said walking far back enough to close the door.

"Ah, ah, ah" he said stopping me from closing it all the way.

I didn't want to hurt him so I paused quickly. This is what I wanted. He won't possibly let me touch myself without him.

He walked in, making sure to open the door all the way before stepping to me.

"I want to watch you" he said biting his lip seductively.

"W— what?"

"I want to see you finger f*ck yourself, Princess" he said putting his hand under my chin to tilt it up to him.

I gulped shyly.

This is not where I thought this would take me. I wanted him to go crazy and do it himself, but no.

Of course this had to be a turn-on.

"I... I didn't mean it" I said honestly.

"I did" he said dragging his finger on my bottom lip.

"Garrett..."

"That's what I want you to moan when you do it" he said in between kisses.

"Do what?"

He pulled away from the kiss, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bathroom. He stopped at the edge of the bed closest to the wall, picking me up to sit on it.

"Open your legs... let me see" he said pushing lightly at my knees.

I opened my legs slowly, not feeling as confident as I felt in the bathroom. Even though it wasn't very confident in there either.

He stared at me while he crouched down to look at me. When he reached my heat, he smiled at me before his eyes were drawn to me.

"Show me how you please yourself when I'm not with you" he said flickering his eyes from mine to my center.

"Babe..."

"It's ok, baby. Do it for me" he said rubbing my thighs slowly.

I shakily set my hand down in place while watching him focus intensely on my hand.

I slid my hands through my slit, closing my eyes as I did so. I tried to pretend I was home, in my room, all alone.

I moved my hands slowly trying to make myself comfortable while Garrett watched. My breathing picked up when I rubbed over my sensitive clit.

"Mmmm" I hummed in pleasure.

I felt Garrett run his hands up and down my legs as I played with myself. I could hear his breathing start to pick up, only driving me even more crazy.

"Fu— ugh!"

"Say it Princess. I wanna hear you say it."

I ignored his encouragement of swearing as I slipped two fingers in myself like Garrett did.

It was not the same.

Unable to feel anything from myself, I removed my fingers, earning a groan from Garrett.

"I want you" I breathed out as he squeezed my thighs.

"You want Daddy's help, Princess?"

F*ck he's hot.

"Mhhm. Yes" I answered.

"Goodness, Rachelle. I can't wait to hear you scream" he said kissing my inner thigh. "You're so tempting."

I moved my hand so he could take over. He quickly replaced my hand with his making me practically faint. I could feel him so well as he pumped his fingers at a deadly pace.

"Agh, Garrett" I moaned involuntary.

He stopped his fingers saying, "what's my name?"

I thought quickly to catch his meaning. What does he want me to call him? Finally, it clicked.

"Daddy!"

"F*cking hell, Rachelle!"

He stood up, locking his lips with mine as his hand continued its torturous pace in and out of me.

He kissed me hungrily as I snaked my hand around his neck to keep his lips glued to mine. I pulled away to catch my breathe, but moaned instead.

I needed more from Garrett. I needed him.

Pulling away, I tried telling Garrett what I wanted, but immediately moaned when I removed my lips from his.

I placed my hands behind my back to hold myself up. I threw my head back trying to speak.

"Ugh— ahh. G-Garrett... I- uhh- I need you."

I continued to lightly moan and whisper "please" while he ignored me.

"Garrett" I whined for the millionth time, but he didn't even blink at my voice.

Lightbulb.

"Daddy? I need you" I whined.

Almost as soon as the words left my lips he was crawling onto the bed, making me scoot back.

When we reached the pillows he quickly pinned my hands above my head as he attacked my neck. He sucked and nibbled on my neck while his hands roughly gripped my hips.

"Baby, you make this so hard" he growled in between kisses.

"H— how?"

"I don't want to be too rough then you go and say that shit" he said pecking my lips.

I paused for a little bit, thinking of the right thing to say.

"Then be rough..."

He stopped to look directly in my eyes. His face looked almost angry while his eyes showed a hunger... a need.

His eyes flickered back and forth between mine like he was studying me. He looked like he was battling with what I'd said.

"What are you thinking" I asked rubbing his arms that were set on either side of me.

"You wouldn't want what I do..." he paused. "But I— I want you so bad."

"You have me" I said with a smile.

"Not like this. I want you... never mind."

I went to speak when he attached his lips to mine. I wanted to know what was going on in his head, but he wouldn't let me in.

How can I give him what he wants if he won't tell me what he wants?

Those thoughts were quickly pushed out when he started a trail of kisses down my stomach. I loved this feeling. It crippled me and made me feel like I was flying at the same time.

"I love how you react to my touch, baby" he said sucking on my stomach.

I went to pull his hair when he placed his tongue to my heat, but he quickly unhooked my hands from his hair.

"Put your hands up. I need to focus Angel." His words were firm, but not mean.

I've never understood how he could talk so well during sex. I'm an absolute mess when we're together, but not Garrett. His words are like lemonade on a hot day, water in the desert, fire in the Arctic.

I can barely say his name during sex and he's trying to have a full-on conversation.... Goodness, he kills me. If only I could tell him how much he affects me.

His tongue swirled over my clit multiple times before I couldn't handle it anymore. I arched my back and inhaled deeply.

"Garrett!" I let out a very emphatic moan.

"I know, I know baby" he said pushing my body back down.

Whenever I reacted to him he stopped me, why? Why couldn't I touch his hair? Why wouldn't he let me arch my back?

I was starting to get extremely annoyed. I wanted this to feel good but it feels more like torture. A good torture, but still.

He inserted two fingers, moving his head to look at me. As he licked his lips I could see a smile curling on his lips. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as his fingers pumped in and out of me.

I moved my hands down to grip the sheets since he didn't want me to touch him. I tried to keep my moans concealed since he hushed all of my reactions.

"Look at me" he said pulling me from focus.

I ignored him, trying desperately to keep quiet.

He put another finger into my flower and started to pump faster and faster before saying "I said look at me."

My breathing became erratic, and staying still and quiet was getting harder as the time passed.

I tried hard to ignore him, but when he took his fingers out it was even harder.

"Rachelle" he yelled while removing his fingers.

I finally opened my eyes... mainly because he had just stopped a lovely feeling.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"Why are you playing with me" he asked angrily.

"What are you... talking about" I asked innocently.

"You've been quiet for too long and you won't look at me. Stop that shit!"

He looked so hot angry.

"You won't let me touch you. And you pushed me down when I arched my back" I whined childishly.

"So you're gonna stay quiet and torture yourself because I won't let you touch me? Or— or because I pushed you back down?"

"Last time I checked, keeping quiet was killing you too" I retorted.

He looked like he was ready murder me. His eyes were black and his face was serious. If this were a cartoon he'd have steam coming from his ears.

"Get up."

"What" I asked as he stood up.

"I said get up" he practically yelled.

I did as he said. This was a new side I hadn't seen yet and it was kind of scary...

I stood in front of him looking down at my feet. I twiddled my fingers waiting for him to speak. I felt his hand grab my hip while the other one lifted my head up.

"I don't know what to do with you" he said before kissing me.

This kiss was deep... and hard. Our lips were literally smashing together while his hand dug into my hip. His tongue swirled in my mouth, dominating mine.

Suddenly he stopped and looked at me.

"Turn around" he demanded softly.

As I turned around I realized what he was about to do.

"Bend over."

"This is for teasing me" he said smacking my bottom.

"And this is for touching me after I pinned your hands" he said before hitting me again.

He rubbed the part he had just smacked like that made it any better. Before I could decide how I was feeling he started again.

"This is for staying quiet."

*smack*

"This... this is for ignoring me Princess."

When he smacked me again I couldn't help but moan. As much as it hurt, I was enjoying this. I liked him... hurting me?

"Oh... you like that baby" he chuckled.

"Y— yes" I stuttered in embarrassment.

"Holy f*ck" he muttered while running his hand down my spine.

He leaned over me to whisper in my ear.

"Do want more or are you done?"

My whole body froze. What do I want?

"More" I whispered.

He just chuckled before standing up again.

Before he started again he said, "tell me when to stop Princess."

I nodded, waiting for more.

He spanked me again and again, pausing to rub my stinging bottom. Every time I moaned his hits got harder and harder, only making me moan louder.

"F*ck, Rachelle. You really like this."

I hummed at his words, unable to properly form words at the moment.

"You f*cking like it rough, don't you babygirl?"

I moaned a "yes" at his words.

He continued to say dirty things as he spanked me. It was such a pleasurable pain. I don't know how to describe it, but I love it.

I felt my tolerance coming to an end. Garrett's hits were violent and I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Red! Red, red, red" I whimpered.

He immediately stopped and started to gently rub my bottom. His hot hands conflicted with the stinging causing me to lightly whimper.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry" he said gently pulling me up.

"No. I liked— I liked it" I said calmingly.

"Good" he said, kissing me harshly.

Almost instantly he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He climbed above me and looked down at me while I caught up with him.

My bottom still stung.

"If you stay quiet I'm done. I wanna hear you babygirl" he said looking so serious.

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir" I said with a light smile.

"F*ck, I love that mouth of yours" he said before kissing me again.

After a small make out session and wandering hands he lifted his head slightly, stopping our kiss, before getting up.

He quickly rummaged through his bag before grabbing out a condom. I watched impatiently as he rolled the rubber over himself.

"You ready Princess?"

"Yes."

He placed himself at my entrance, watching me intensely. When he started a slow pace I couldn't help but close my eyes. I grabbed his forearms with a light squeeze hoping to release some of my tension.

Before I even got to speak he quickened his pace. My body ached from how long we'd been doing this and I could feel a knot forming in my stomach already.

"Garrett! I— I'm clo— close" I moaned.

"Me too, Angel. Me too" he said, his breathing very heavy.

I could hear him sliding in and out of me. I don't know why, but this sound was mesmerizing. Hearing it made this 10 times more pleasurable.

I felt him twitch inside of me when his thrusts became sloppy and slower.

I moaned softly, but uncontrollably.

"I have to—"

"Not yet. Don't cum until I say" he said cutting in.

I couldn't even form words to protest his command, but how on earth was I supposed to hold my orgasm?

I shut my eyes tightly trying to concentrate on anything but this. I thought of friends, family members, animals, everything! I even thought of my dead grandma, but nothing pushed this feeling out.

I whimpered needing a release.

"Garrett, please! I— ahh" I moaned.

"Cum for me baby" he whispered.

Just like that, I let go. I let out a pent up moan that sounded more like a sob. This orgasm was hard and forceful.

My clit throbbed as I came. My forehead was covered in sweat while the rest of my body was simply laced with perspiration.

"Goodness, Rachelle!! F*ck, you feel amazing" he moaned as he came.

He collapsed on top of me gently, inhaling deeply and letting out heavy breathes. I could feel our bodies colliding as we breathed.

Garrett propped himself up on his elbows at my sides before softly pecking my lips.

***

"I wasn't too rough, was I baby" Garrett asked sweetly.

"No, Lover Boy. You were perfect" I said smiling and leaving a kiss on his lips.

He started to chuckle as we laid there looking at each other.

"What" I giggled.

He moved my hair behind my ear, dragging his thumb down from my ear to my cheek, rubbing it in a loving way.

"I would've never in a million years guessed that you'd have a pain kink" he said.

"A what?"

"A pain kink."

"I don't... I don't know what you mean" I said shyly. I didn't want to look stupid, but I genuinely had no idea what he meant.

"It means you like it when I hurt you. In fact, you want me to hurt you."

// A.N: Lmk what you think!! Comment, vote, all that jazz. I really love your comments!! Also, this chapter took FOREVER to write! I've literally been working on it for like a week. (I started writing it before the last 2 chapters.) Anyways... much love <3 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 15.6K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
29.1K 1.2K 54
The story of Garrett Overboe and Rachelle Smith continues.... After Garrett and Rachelle's breakup, Rachelle becomes a very depressed partier. Her a...
30.5K 916 32
he felt pain that made me feel good watching him cry out to me watching him suffer and beg for me and I wouldn't stop until he knew he was mine Warn...
30.6K 541 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...