Summer Sun {Larry Stylinson B...

By LouisSavedMe_x

"Have you ever kissed a guy, Harry? Ever tasted the harsh lips of a man instead of those sweet girl lips?" he... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 [Last Chapter]
Autumn Rain

Chapter 1

11.2K 233 443
By LouisSavedMe_x

"Hola Espanaaaaaaa!" Niall screams as he steps out of the airport of Puerto Rosaria, Fuerteventura. He is making some weird dance moves while Harry and Shirley are just looking at the boy with amusement. "Babe, could you just act a bit normal before we are already kicked out of the country before I could enjoy the all-inclusive?"  Shirley jokes.  Niall rolls his eyes and kisses Shirley's  cheek. "You've been hanging out too much with Harry, getting all boring and stuff." Niall winks at his girlfriend. "You do realise I'm just standing right here yeah, Ni?" The annoyance is clear in Harry's voice, but he can't hide a small smile. "Sorry, Haz. Now, let's find a taxi. My girlfriend wants to enjoy the all-inclusive."  He grabs Shirley's hand with one hand, and his suitcase in the other. There are a lot of taxi's lined up, old men with moustaches leaning against them begging for the tourists attention. "Hola! Need taxi?" A man is coming towards the trio, speaking broken English and Harry smiles. "Yes, please. We have to go to the 'Marina  Playa resort in Jandia." The man nods and takes the 3 suitcases, puzzling them inside the back of his car. "Can I sit in the front?" Niall jumps like a little kid  and both Shirley and  Harry don't answer and just open the doors in the back. Niall gets the hint and runs to the front.

Harry's head is leaning against the window. It's not the best idea he ever had as they are a bit dirty. Fuerteventura is very hot, being part of the Canarian Islands, but also very windy and has a bit of a desert climate which means that there is sand... everywhere. He hears Niall chatting to the taxi driver, trying to have a conversation. Shirley is sitting next to Harry, listening to some music. She is silently humming the melody of her favourite songs. Harry doesn't really pay attention to his friends and gets lost in his thoughts. Their parents paid for this trip, saying it's because they graduated but Harry knows better that's not the only reason. Harry knows his mother is worried about him because of the bad break-up he recently went through. He heard her speaking to Niall's mother about it, hoping this 2 month holiday with his best friends would fix her son and his broken heart. Harry still deeply cares about the girl, not knowing if he will get over her. Caroline is his first love and he hoped she would be his last as well. He doesn't know he still loves her, but there still was something and he felt empty, so empty. This holiday Harry plans to just lay around the pool, go for a swim once in a while, sip on some exotic cocktails and have a nice tan. Harry's sad mood slowly disappears and a smile appears on his face. He really looks forward to these two months with his best friends on a tropical island. He will finally have time to relax after those exams and the break-up. Maybe he will even find a cute girl, a summer fling.

"Normally you must pay 50 euros but I give you friendprice and only 40." The taxi driver, his name is Juan, says to Niall. Niall smiles and pays him. "Cheers man! Have a good day. Say hello to your dog from me and thanks for advising me good places to eat. I'm a food person, you know." Niall smiles. Juan smiles at Niall and petts his shoulder. "Here is my card. U need taxi, call me." Juan gives it to Niall as they have been talking for the last 45 minutes and Niall nods. "Thanks, mate. I will certainly call you. Bye Juan!" Niall waves at the man and the three of them walk towards the reception of the hotel. They have to check in.

"I'm leaving my stuff with you guys, I desperately need to pee!" Harry basically throws his bag on the floor, looking for the toilet sign. His bladder has been killing him for the last 30 minutes and he doesn't know he can even hold it for a second. When he finally arrives at the toilets he is able to pee. As he couldn't really hold it anymore, a bit of pee falls on the person next to him. "Oops!" Harry says, eyes in shock. He is so embarrassed. "Hi!" The other guy smiles. "I am so incredibly sorry! OMG I can't believe this happened. It wasn't my intention." The other boy looks at Harry amused, enjoying how the boy next to him is winding himself up. "Don't worry, mate. I've had many more fluids on me ." The blue eyed guy winks at Harry and Harry's cheeks start to heat up, feeling uncomfortable with those words. Harry walks to the sink to wash his hand and is followed by the other guy. "If you pee on me, you could at least tell me your name." The guy jokes. "I'm Harry." Harry says shortly, not really wanting to have a conversation with him. His comment made Harry feel really awkward. "Nice to meet you, Harry. So have you just arrived?" Harry raises his eyebrow. "How do you know?" "Well, I haven't seen you here before, you are wearing long sleeves and let's not forget that people could think you're a bottle of milk with that skin colour." Harry rolls his eyes. The guy really thinks he is entertaining or funny or something. "Look, I'm sorry I peed on you. I have to go now, my friends are waiting for me in the lobby." Harry leaves the bathroom before the other boy can say something. Probably the guy would be here for like a week, max two so Harry thinks he will not really bother him. Not all the tourists stay for two months like him.

"I thought you drowned in the toilet, bro." Niall jokes as Harry comes back, taking his keycard and a folder from Shirley. "Everybody is so funny today, Jesus." Harry says under his breath. "What crawled up in your ass and died, Styles?" Shirley asks while they are walking towards their rooms. "Just this weird dude I met in the bathroom. I peed on him and..." "Wait... You peed on him and YOU are calling him the WEIRD dude?" Niall laughs loud. Immediately everybody in reception looks at the group, including bathroomdude and Harry goes red as he slaps Niall. "Please let the whole hotel know, thank you." Harry rolls his eyes and speeds up, almost running to the elevator as he feels eyes burning on him, knowing they belong to bathroomdude. He pushes the buttons of the elevator several times, hoping it would speed up the process. An old couple walks out and quickly Harry jumps in, followed by his friends. "Which floor?" Harry asks. "Fourth." Shirley answers. Harry presses the button. They walk in silence to their room, tired of the journey. Harry wishes his friends a good night and enters his room.

Harry throws his suitcase and the folder on the bed, quickly taking his toilet bag and a pair of boxers so he can take a shower. He feels dirty after the long trip. When Harry is out of the shower he puts on the new pair of boxers and quickly takes out everything out of the suitcase, putting it inside the dressers. When he finally finishes unpacking, he jumps on the bed and takes the folder with the information about the hotel. He wants to know when breakfast opens, spa facilities, and most important till what time the bar is open. Harry is reading every page of the folder, now coming on the last page where he can read 'entertainment'.

Dear guest! Meet your entertainment team.

What's up, my name is Dani! We all know how quickly bored teens are on holiday. Not here! I am your teenage entertainer. Our teenclub is open everyday for all the gals and lads from 12-17. Let's hang out together and make a lot of new friendships, everyday from 10-12 and 15-17. See ya at the pool at 10!

Hi!I am El and I am your kids entertainer. For all the children between 4-11 yearold our kidsclub is open daily from 10-12 and 15-17. We do many activities as poolgames, facepainting,arts and crafts and of course awesome theme days! I hope to see you in thenight as well for our minidisco at 20:00

Nice to meet you, this is Kennie! Fancy some relaxing activities? Make your own sangria? Bingo? Spanish classes? I have loads of activities for you that don't include sports! See you at 10:00 at the entertainment box!

Volleyball? Football? Darts? French bowls? Fancy some nice activities? Then I'm your man! My name is Payno and I'm your sportsentertainer. Meeting point is the entertainment box at 10!

Seen my face before you say? That must be my twinbrother Payno. My name is Lee, your fitness entertainer. Wantto do some work-out during your holiday after enjoying the all-inclusive alittle bit too much? I am here for you! Everyday I have a fullfitness program for you including water aerobics, yoga, Zumba, aerobics,stretching and so many more activities! I'm looking forward to meet you!

Vashappening! This is Zayn, aka DJ Malik. Do you hear that nice music around the hotel? Yup, I fixed this. I'm the DJ, arranging the beachparties in the night, and just all the music in general. Hope you are ready to dance! There is no holiday without good music!

This is Tommo speaking! You will see me everywhere as I always take over the activities from my colleague who has the day of. Fitness, sports, kids, teens,... I'll be there! I'm sure we will see each other. I can't wait to make your holiday unforgettable, doing it the Tommo way! ;)

Harry bites his lip, eyes wide open as he looks at the last picture. That's him, that's weird bathroomdude. Harry can't believe his eyes. He is working here, he will be stuck with him for two months. So much for a relaxing holiday...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...
704K 30.2K 39
[completed] "Please don't say anything." "Lou-" "Don't fucking speak," I snarled, my breath hitting the skin on his neck that I was glaring into. I t...
102K 4.9K 32
"And he has curly hair." Louis says dreamily, his head resting on his hand. "The brightest green eyes and the cutest dimples. God I just love talking...
196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...