Marriage with the enemy

By Drsnee21

How enemies end up getting married??? 17-year-old Sammayra Scott aka Sam popular, beautiful and independent g... More

C H A R A C T E R S
About the story by author
H I G H S C H O O L
T H E H A T R E D
N A T H A N
B I R T H D A Y G I F T
7 Y E A R S L A T E R
M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T
M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T 2
N E W B O O K S T A Y A W A Y F R O M H E R
H E I S A N A T U R A L D I S A S T E R
T H E A R R A N G E M E N T
F E E L I N G N U M B
M E E T I N G N A T H A N
W E D D I N G
M A R R I A G E W I T H T H E E N E M Y
M Y W E D D I N G N I G H T
T H E H E L L
W A I T I N G F O R H I M
H I S L A W F U L L Y W E D D E D W I F E
M Y M A R R I E D L I F E
T H E G A L A
THE FEELINGS UNCALLED FOR
T H E F I R S T W O R D S A F T E R S O L O N G
Everything Unknown.
The blurbs
Someone has to compromise
Are you okay?
I am here
What do I do
A forgotten past
My highschool kidnapper
I needed you
I have to get to her
You don't have to
I love her
His mom...
He never hated me
The perfection
A n n i v e r s a r y
M y n e w l i f e
T h e s t r a n g e r
T h e f a s h i o n s h o w
I n e e d t o k n o w
C a n ' t T a k e i t a n y m o r e
Can't take it anymore - 2
How did he even dare?
Let's just forgive and forget
Forgive and Forget
Ending - 1
Ending - 2
Ending - 3

T H E R E C E P T I O N

60 2 3
By Drsnee21

Sammayra's POV-

Now, this is it, I am finally married, and I didn't do anything about it, I just went with the flow and now I have to fight with it.

I have never run away from my problems, Never ever. 

The one thing I have learned from myself and my life is to fight, hard, no matter if you win or not, just fight.

Either 2 things will happen if you decide to fight, first that you win and be a winner or second you learn and be a learner I have never considered a failure as a weak point.

The thing is what happened, happened. And I cannot control it.
There are few things in life which maybe are not in your control and there is the possibility that they can control you instead, but t doesn't mean that you're fully restricted, you should know your strengths.

And always fight with every kind of situation.

They are here because they know you can fight, and you will fight.

You can be a writer. 

My conscience said back...

For god sake I am trying to motivate myself can you just shut the fuck up and continue painting your nails.

I am literally talking to myself.

I am not even surprised that I am getting deranged.

Everyone is eating and drinking my dad and his dad, he is nowhere in the scene though, maybe he went to one of his girls.

Why do you care....right?

My inner self asked.

Duh... Obviously, I don't care where he is...do I?

Are you asking or telling?

Shut up!!!

I was so damn tired of all this, I will admit that I got surprised when he kissed me on the cheeks, and I felt respected somewhere, he must have seen that how uncomfortable I was.

My driver came near me and said, "Ma'am your dad commanded me to take you home, you have to get ready for the reception."

I don't know why this formality of reception is happening only when no one is gonna come.

Maybe Albert my driver saw my expressions and said, "There will be few business guests at the reception that's why."

I nodded and followed him.

So what I have thought is that I am gonna do whatever it takes to remain peaceful, I'll be only focusing on the main thing which is going into the marriage and eventually getting the chance to demand the divorce first.

Alright, Sam focus, only on the bull's eye.

I thought about taking a nap before getting ready and I did, because I don't think anyone wants to deal with my very tired self.

I took out the wedding dress and then slept only in my on of my thin bra and panties, so that I don't feel uncomfortable and got snuggled inside the duvet.

I felt the fuzzy warmth of the duvet which made me shiver initially and then I slowly drifted to sleep thinking only about one thing.

The bull's eye, nothing else.

------------------------------

I woke up feeling a bit refreshed, and It was already 6:30 pm and I have to get ready again.

Okay, I know that I am a fashion designer and everyone excepts me to be perfectly dressed and stuff but I am a short and oversized hoodie girl.

I can make people dress up, but I can't myself. 

I walked towards the bathroom got freshen up and as soon as I came out I saw a beautiful dress laying on the bed and the bed was also not that messy.

This dress is really beautiful and I am considering wearing it for some reason it's a modest dress.

I noticed a note on top of the dress-

I am sorry, for this morning baby, I know you don't want this to happen, but you're doing nothing but helping us and we're being bad parents. I love you a lot to make you angry with me, I hope you will like this dress and no makeup or hair artists are coming you can do whatever you want. I just can say a humble thank you to you. I will always be, thankful baby.
-Mom.

I was not feeling angry also, maybe there was not a reason to. I noticed the ring I am wearing, which suppose to show your partner's love the beautiful diamond is shining. 

I am not angry anymore maybe because now every of my emotion like getting angry and irritated will be only time waste maybe I should focus on the fight I am thinking of.

I quickly slipped inside the dress, it's backless and it's champagne-colored, thank god it's not something like very rec or very eye killing.

I straightened my hair, because they were looking a bit freezy, or I can say bed hair, and tamed them perfectly, they covered the backless making it hairy back.

Eww, that sounded worst than I thought It would.

 I left my hair without doing anything, maybe I should put any accessory.

I picked up a moon clip and clipped some strands of my hair on the backside after applying a light nude lipstick, I slipped my golden heels and started going g downstairs.

 No one was there maybe they already left.

Albert came near me and helped me from the last stair and complimented me.

I gave him a genuine smile and then settle down in the car.
---------------------
There were not that close guests looked like only business guests who can help the companies get rich. I am just wondering that why they didn't even call any of Ashton's friends.

As I stepped outside the car, my mom came towards me and kissed me on the forehead, and said, "Oh my god, Sam you're looking beautiful I am very happy."

Guess what? At least someone's happy.

I tightly smiled at her and then I saw at the corner of my eyes, Ashton gulping down the wine at one go and headed towards me.

He took my hands and shamelessly stares me after some seconds of staring session he stepped back for a more good view and then put on his fingers on his chin making a thinking face and then stares at me again from top to toe.

I was not getting uncomfortable but I was getting furious. 

I thought why not exchange the view. 

I also put my fingers on my chin stepped back and then stared at him, he started chuckling.

"I must say, my wife, is looking supercalifragilisticexpiaidocious."

And he slurred at the end.

"Are you drunk." Words flew from my mouth before I can think. 

His eyes widen and he started shaking his head continuously like a baby and said, "No' slur' oops," and then he started laughing at his own joke.

which was not even a joke.

My inner self added.

Wait how does he even know how to pronounce that big word what it was super- calo- fralo- istic- eggspecto- oscious right?

I almost rolled my eyes at myself.
He took my hands and then said, "Hey come on wifey let's dance." 

This is going to be a long night...

Snee Schiffer- I hope you liked the chapter

Vote
Comment (a lot) ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 983 44
**Love is not always wonderful, it can be a blessing or a curse** Carter Hall CEO of Hall technologies and the current reincarnation of the Prince Kh...
97 0 13
Alia starts her graduation year at St. Xavier's after 5 years gap in her education due to cancer. Not just her college but everything has changed and...
277K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
391K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...