My nerd •||• Technoblade x y...

By ellllaaaaaaInnit

Y/n in this story is a female who lost her parent due to murder, although she will find out who did it a litt... More

Who is he?
His hugs..
his hugs.. (2.)
Friend
Little seceret.
dream
Him again
(Please read)
"Its okay"
Mr. Schlatt
New friends
.
"Who's he?"
Revenge
The egg
.
Training
Ghostbur
just hanging:)
"Her voice is so beautiful"
Fever
The battle
My nerd
!!!
IMPORTANT!
Badboyhalo strikes again
Trapped thoughts

Comfort buddy:)

8.1K 247 239
By ellllaaaaaaInnit

Dream: "techno this isn't normal. I don't know y/n but I do know that you hurt her a lot. Already with the fact that you didn't tell her yourself. And kicking Tommy out? He looked up to you."

Technoblade: "dream please leave I need time."

They were in silence for a while

Dream: "why did you do it?"

Techno: "well. Her dad was an old friend of mine. He owed me.. some things but he never paid back. Eventually he ran away with his wife. Around 19 years later I found them. He needed to be punished and he shouldn't have ran away."

Dream: "mm.. you should explain it to her, say sorry to her AND Tommy."

Technoblade: "why Tommy. I don't care anymore. Why would you want me to say sorry to HIM?"

Dream: "well, I don't like him but he doesn't deserve to be thrown out. His a nice kid but gets on everyone's nerves sometimes. His also a human and he also deserves respect."

Technoblade looked at dream for a while and pointed at the door telling him silently to leave. Dream understood and nodded. He left. Techno looked around and started cleaning up before he left to look for y/n, Tommy and Phil.

———

Phil was comforting y/n while Tommy was eating steak

Tommy: "soo.. are you ever gonna forgive him orrr—?"

Y/n: "I don't know.. I don't even know why he did it.."

Phil: "you know what? It's okay! Alright? Let's go out for a walk and I'll take you to niki to talk with her! I think that girls understand each other better"

Y/n: "well.. alright"

Y/n smiled slightly

Phil: "Tommy, you gotta stay here. Don't do anything stupid

Tommy: "SIR YES SIR"

Phil went outside with y/n and they started walking. They walked past quackity.

Quackity: "eyyy Phil and—...." he went silent

Phil: "hello quackity"

Quackity: "uh.. how are you guys? He didn't say much because of what he did to y/n

Phil: "well, I'm doing.. kinda okay and she's doing not so good"

Quackity: "hey um y/n?"

Y/n: "what.?"

Quackity: "I wanted to say sorry for uh what I did.. I just wanted revenge on techno.."

Y/n: "it's alright I guess"

Quackity smiled and walked off
Phil and y/n were already at Nikis place

Niki: "hello Phil!"

Y/n was so surprised. She had such a soft voice and she looked so kind

Phil: "hello niki! I brought y/n here. I thought that she could talk with you cause well I didn't know who else knows how to talk about comforting you know?"

Niki: "oh yeah! Y/n you can come in! Want some tea? Or hot coco? Maybe coffee?"

Phil laughed

Phil: "well I'm y/n you know what way to come home? Right?"

Y/n: "yes Phil! Don't worry"

———————
THANK YOU FOR READYMINGGG
Also HOLY MOLYYY 200+ READERSSS
thank you guys so much!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
234K 6.5K 20
🕊 In a world where there are gods and danger you would think it would scare a little girl like y/n but no when she was younger her parents were murd...
25.9K 1.3K 18
Technobladexf!reader ------------------------------- A story of a history/greek nerd lovers.
130K 3.6K 30
What happens when the goddess of life meets the blood god... You are apart of l'Manburg and no one truly appreciates you even your boyfriend Quackity...