His hugs..

Techno's POV:
———————————

When y/n told me what happened I thought
"𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.."
I let go of her and I rushed to Tommy.
Techno: "hey Tommy uh remember how we killed this uh.. little family up in the forest..?

Tommy: "ah hell yea! It was pretty pog but eh kinda messy too. I wish I could have renegaded on them;(" Tommy laughs.

Techno: "no. This is serious. We might have killed y/n's parents.. she came from there and she told me that her parents were killed.

Tommy: "oh uhhh—"
Techno: "let's just not tell her.. for now.."

They both go back to y/n and see her worried

Y/n: "I'm sorry, did I do something bad.?"
Techno: "no you didn't, don't worry. You can sleep on my madras tonight I'll sleep on the floor. Tommy will sleep on his madras so yeah."
Y/n: "no sir! You must sleep well! Please, I'll sleep on the ground and you sleep on the madras. I insist!"

Techno looked at her and smiled a little bit

Techno: "well then we will share"

Y/n started blushing but she agreed.
She woke on later that morning seeing techno and Tommy gone. She heard them coming and as soon as she saw techno she ran to him and hugged him.

Techno: "oh! What is this for?"
Y/n: "thank you for not leaving me.."

Techno blushed a bit but he gently took her and and took her to his horse, who's name was Carl

Techno: "alright. Stay here okay? I'm gonna get other things from the cave and we'll head home."

Y/n nodded and gently smiled. After 15min Tommy had already left cause he already knew where home was. When techno came back he put his arms around y/n's waist and picked her up and put her on the horse and after her, techno also sat on the horse.
Carl started to run towards home really suddenly so y/n put her arms around technos waist

Techno smiled and blushed just a little bit
Y/n was really tired so she fell asleep, holding on to techno really tightly.

She later woke up in a warm bed. She saw a bell on a green book. The room was filled with bookshelves that had a lot of books in them

She heard a familiar voice.. it was 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘴.

Techno: "TOMMY CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MESSING UP THE POTIONS?!"
Tommy: "WELL SORRY THAT IM NOT A FUCKING GENIUS LIKE YOU GRANDPA!!"

Y/n still had the dirty clothes on. She went downstairs to see techno and Tommy there dealing with potions.

Techno: " I SWEAR— If you were an orphan I'd fucking KILL YO- uhh... good uh morning y/n."
Tommy: "well hellloooo y/n!"
Y/n: "hi.."

Y/n was still sad about what happened. So she wasn't in the mood to really talk

Techno: "so uh.. you slept for 2 days straight princess"
Y/n: "oh! Oh no.. I'm..I'm so sorry!!"
Techno: "don't worry it's fine! Tommy does that often— ANYWAYS I talked to a friend of mine, niki, and she said that she can give you some of her clothes. I thought that you'd wake up earlier but I guess you didn't. If you want to change the clothes are upstairs in the bathroom, next to the bookshelves."

Y/n ran upstairs to shower and she changed her clothes. She felt.. so clean.. she haven't felt this clean for a few days.. it felt good.
————————-
HDAKHDJWHDW ITS 4AM DJAHJDAN
HOPE YALL ENJOYED <3