Ghostbur

Y/n's POV

I woke up in technos arms. He was still sleeping and I was guessing that the time would be around 9am cause usually ranboo starts running around at 9am and I heard him running around. I didn't get up cause I was admiring techno sleeping

"So cute.." I whisper

I smile and slowly get out of the bed. I get myself ready and go downstairs. Phil was there cooking some stake and potatoes.

"Good morning!"
"Mornin' y/n! Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah thanks."

Phil smiled and continued cooking. I went outside to see ranboo playing with Steve (technos polar bear)

"Good morning ranboo!"
"Oh good morning y/n!"

Steve ran up to me and licked my face. Aww his so cute.. I pet him for a while and I went to sit down and watch them play (not I a creepy way of course:') )

"Y/n?" I heard technos sleepy voice call out for me upstairs from his room. I ran inside and went upstairs

"Yes?"
"Oh.. there you are! Where were you?"
"I was outside with Steve and ranboo"
"Oh.. okay."

I saw a little bit of jealousy in his eyes but I ignored it. I went back downstairs and I let techno get ready, meanwhile I started to eat the stake what Phil made. It was really good. When I finished techno also came downstairs to eat. I of course went outside to see what ranboo was up to.

"Hey y/n!"
"Oh hello ghostbur! It's nice to see you!"
"It's nice to see you too!"

Ghostbur looked a bit sad today. I didn't know why but he just did.

"Hey you seem a bit off. You okay?"
"Oh uhm.. I don't know."
"Want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't want to it's jus-"
"No it's fine I can tell you.. but in private."

Ranboo nodded and went back inside to Phil and techno.

"Here, have some blue"
"Oh uh haha thanks!"

We walked for a bit u til we were in a forest where was a beautiful view of l'manburg and the smp. Next to us was a swing and a bench. We sat on the bench and listened to the birds singing for a little while.

"So.. I found out that my son, fundy is uh getting adopted cause.. I'm dead.. and uhm.. I found out what I did to uh l'manburg months ago.. People were so disappointed in me and I don't know if they still are.. also wants some more blue?" He hands me some more blue and continues
"I had this blue sheep, named friend sadly he died cause techno and dream blew up the l'manburg again.. and.. uh yeah.. friend was at mr. Philza minecrafts house and phils house blew up and so did friend and now I feel like a bad friend keeper.."

Ghostbur looked so sad so I hugged him. Even though it felt weird cause he is a ghost I was still able to hug him and so was he.

"You're not a bad friend. You're an amazing person and a friend who tried their best. It's not your fault that friend died. We can bring friend back!"

I wasn't sure how I was gonna bring him back but I knew that I was going to try my best. I knew I had to ask Phil what friend looked like..

"Really? Thank you so much y/n! That means a lot to me. And also thank you for being here for me. If I would still be Wilbur I would be so proud of you."

He smiled. He gave me some more blue and he vanished and left me there alone. I didn't mind it cause I remembered where home was.

I decided to admire the view what was I front of me. There were trees and flowers all around me and it was so beautiful. I felt safe there. I knew that I was gonna come here multiple times.. it's so beautiful..

I decided to swing on the swing for a while. The sun was on my skin and it felt so nice. It reminded me of my childhood. It was so peaceful..

 It was so peaceful