Trapped thoughts

Y/n's POV

The feeling I had didn't leave. After I spent some time with foolish, ranboo, tubbo I didn't really think where could techno and Phil be. At distance I was Karl peeking and looking at me behind the trees and every time I looked towards him he looked away or hid from me.

After a while we all heard screaming and fighting. I had my sword with me. We all saw Bad running towards us all bloody and hurt.

"HELP!" He yelled

We all looked at each other and decided to help.. we took him in tubbo basement. Bad looked at me and smiled. I didn't really think anything of it so I just shrugged it off.

"I have to talk to y/n. This is important."
"Sure.." I said

We went to Michaels mansion and he looked at me. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes

"I'm sorry for what I did a month ago. I apologize."

I sighed and smiled "of course I can forgive you."

He smiled and he changed his tune really fast.

"Did you know that techno did this to me? Yeah, he hurt me pretty bad.. for no reason!"

Oh.. I didn't believe him that much but techno didn't really like Bad so I wasn't surprised.

"He told me all these things.. what he would do to me.."

"Shit.." I whispered
"Language! >:|"

I giggled a little

"I want to show you something, okay? But don't tell others where we are going."

It sounded so fishy but I knew that I could signal someone who passes by to follow us..

We started walking and while we walked he told me about eggpire. I have heard multiple things about it. While walking Tommy passed by with Wilbur being alive.Tommy looked at me and then at Bad. Wilbur looked at me with a confused and a really angry face.

"Almost there!" He said. I looked back and Wilbur was following us alone. He waved at me once but when Bad also looked back he disappeared.

We went downstairs somewhere and we were in a wide room again with the egg.

"I know that you have been here before but listen to it. Talk with it."

I sighed.. before I could even say anything Wilbur yelled

"STOP OR IM GONNA BLOW THE EGG UP! I HAVE SO MUCH TNT THAT I COULD EVEN PUT IT UP YOUR ASS BAD!" He yelled
"LANGUAGE, BUT no. I'm just showing her the egg" he smiled

Tommy stepped in and looked at me and then at Bad
"Thanks Wilbur. I still hate you though— Bad do not do that. I have backup coming."

I was so confused.. but.. the egg was already talking to me.. my mind went blank.. and.. I felt trapped in my own head..