Comfort buddy:)

Dream: "techno this isn't normal. I don't know y/n but I do know that you hurt her a lot. Already with the fact that you didn't tell her yourself. And kicking Tommy out? He looked up to you."

Technoblade: "dream please leave I need time."

They were in silence for a while

Dream: "why did you do it?"

Techno: "well. Her dad was an old friend of mine. He owed me.. some things but he never paid back. Eventually he ran away with his wife. Around 19 years later I found them. He needed to be punished and he shouldn't have ran away."

Dream: "mm.. you should explain it to her, say sorry to her AND Tommy."

Technoblade: "why Tommy. I don't care anymore. Why would you want me to say sorry to HIM?"

Dream: "well, I don't like him but he doesn't deserve to be thrown out. His a nice kid but gets on everyone's nerves sometimes. His also a human and he also deserves respect."

Technoblade looked at dream for a while and pointed at the door telling him silently to leave. Dream understood and nodded. He left. Techno looked around and started cleaning up before he left to look for y/n, Tommy and Phil.

———

Phil was comforting y/n while Tommy was eating steak

Tommy: "soo.. are you ever gonna forgive him orrr—?"

Y/n: "I don't know.. I don't even know why he did it.."

Phil: "you know what? It's okay! Alright? Let's go out for a walk and I'll take you to niki to talk with her! I think that girls understand each other better"

Y/n: "well.. alright"

Y/n smiled slightly

Phil: "Tommy, you gotta stay here. Don't do anything stupid

Tommy: "SIR YES SIR"

Phil went outside with y/n and they started walking. They walked past quackity.

Quackity: "eyyy Phil and—...." he went silent

Phil: "hello quackity"

Quackity: "uh.. how are you guys? He didn't say much because of what he did to y/n

Phil: "well, I'm doing.. kinda okay and she's doing not so good"

Quackity: "hey um y/n?"

Y/n: "what.?"

Quackity: "I wanted to say sorry for uh what I did.. I just wanted revenge on techno.."

Y/n: "it's alright I guess"

Quackity smiled and walked off
Phil and y/n were already at Nikis place

Niki: "hello Phil!"

Y/n was so surprised. She had such a soft voice and she looked so kind

Phil: "hello niki! I brought y/n here. I thought that she could talk with you cause well I didn't know who else knows how to talk about comforting you know?"

Niki: "oh yeah! Y/n you can come in! Want some tea? Or hot coco? Maybe coffee?"

Phil laughed

Phil: "well I'm y/n you know what way to come home? Right?"

Y/n: "yes Phil! Don't worry"

———————
THANK YOU FOR READYMINGGG
Also HOLY MOLYYY 200+ READERSSS
thank you guys so much!<3