dream

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 '𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘵' 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰..?"
——
I was confused of what Tommy said. Techno looked angry and Tommy was also angry. It happened so randomly. Phil woke up from all the yelling and went downstairs to see what's going on

Phil: "hey- what's going on?"

Tommy: "yeah techno. Tell Phil and y/n what's been going on."

Techno was silent. He looked at y/n with a worried face and didn't say a word. Y/n was filled with confusion. She felt a chill run through her whole body

Tommy: "well, I see that techno won't say anything. Then I will."

Techno: "Tommy fuck no—"

Techno couldn't stop Tommy..

Tommy: "y/n the night your parents sided, techno killed them."

Y/n was shocked. With wide eyes and tears running down her cheeks she looks at techno.

Y/n: "is it true.."

Techno was silent once again. He couldn't even look at y/n out of shame

Techno: "I was going to tell yo-"

Y/n: "you know what? Fuck this. I'm leaving. And guess what? I actually fell for you already! Haha so funny! Now fuck you!"

Y/n ran out crying while Phil followed her. Techno and Tommy stayed inside

Techno: "you fucked up."

Tommy: "shut the fuck up you keep lying to me and her. Probably to Phil too"

Techno: "get out of my house. Your not fucking welcomed here anymore."

Tommy: "wha—.."

Techno: "GET THE FUCK OUT"

Tommy looked at techno with anger. He got his stuff and took a little bit of food with him. He looked at techno one last time and showed him his middle finger and walked out the house. He walked towards the portal and he saw y/n crying there and Phil gently rubbing her back for comfort.

Y/n: "I hate him.."

Tommy: "yeahhh he fucked up. He also kicked me out the house so I don't have a place to stay anymore."

Phil: "wait, really? What the fuck?"

Tommy: "yeah.."

Y/n looked at Tommy with a little frown

Y/n: "Tommy?"

Tommy: "yuh?"

Y/n: "did you know about it.."

Tommy: "well yeah but techno didn't let me tell you. I got tired of him lying already.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner"

Phil: "Tommy it's not your fault. Techno should have told it to her by himself."

They comfort y/n for a while and they decided to go to l'manburg. They were greeted by dream

??: "hi Phil and... Tommy. Tommy your not supposed to be here you know."

Tommy: "I know but we really need your help right now"

??: "mm.. one question. Who is she?"

Y/n: "oh.. I'm sorry.. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you.."

??: "hi y/n it's nice to meet you too.. I'm dream. what happened to you? Your eyes are all red and.. 𝘱𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?"

Y/n: "not really.. I don't know I don't really wanna talk about it.."

Phil: "so, dream. We are here because we need shelter. As you found out Tommy was living with techno and I was uh.. visiting for a while. Y/n was also kinda living there. Tommy kinda like.. told y/n something what techno didn't want her to know."

Dream: "may I ask what was it?"

Y/n looked down and tears started to run down from her cheeks.
Tommy walked away with y/n to comfort her a little

Phil and dream were together at the moment so Phil had the chance to tell him what happened.

Phil: "well.. before techno met y/n. He killed her parents. I don't know the reason why but there must be a reason. Techno doesn't kill random people. Only orphans—"

Dream: "mm.. I'll see what I can do. I'll probably go talk to technoblade about it. Meanwhile you guys can stay at your house Phil. Keep an eye on Tommy and DONT let him out of your house."

Phil nodded and he went to Tommy and y/n.
——————

Dream was kinda disappointed at technoblade but he couldn't really do anything about it.

Dream went to technos house to see him sitting on a chest. His house was really.. I can't explain it. It looked like he threw rings around out of anger.

Dream: "techno..?"

Techno: "go away."

Techno seemed a lot different.. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯..?

——————-

I hope you enjoyed <3 I'm trying my best to do an interesting Story but heehhh:')